Maid of All Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was utterly lost for words. I looked up at the ornate carvings on the four poster bed, Fleur de lys, stylised leaves and crawling vines. Control over my life had cost her less than this bed, I was certain. My life was worth only one years salary of a maid of all work to my own father. I was nothing. I was filth. I let go. I pissed in Stella's mouth. I shuddered as the woman suckled and moaned her pleasure.

"Oh, you're both such good girls!" Mistress said. She stroked my puffy mouth, my lips reddened and sensitive from the hot wax. "My hot wet sexy girls. Are you done pissing, pet?"

"Yes Miss Alice," I whispered.

"Shall we get on and fuck you pet? Are you ready?"

"Yes..." my lips barely moved. Stella went right back to tonguing my shit hole without being asked.

Miss Alice frowned down at me in sympathy. "I realise this is a dreadful shock, pet. To know he sold you to us, to know he cared nothing for your safety. But I promise you nothing but pleasure my girl, ask any of the upstairs staff." She toyed with my tits the whole time. "I'm a very fair taskmaster."

"This is my life now," I said. "I have n... nowhere else to go."

"Not true at all. There's a wide world out there full of mundane work. Plenty of factories, farms, laundries, public houses, whore houses even, if that's your choice. One year of service is all you're obliged to provide for this house, and you're already a month into that."

She sighed, laid me gently on the bed and got up. "Keep going, Stella. See if you can cheer the poor cow up. Give her pearl a pinch or two, I'll make myself ready."

I looked down at the chambermaid as she began to finger the sweet spot no one had ever touched but me. I gasped in wonder at the electricity that seemed to flow right through me from her finger to her burrowing tongue. Part of me was dying with shame, make no mistake. But another part came alive for the very first time.

Her blue eyes sparkled. She let her nose tease my weeping slit, and breathed in the scent of my increased arousal with moaning gusto.

"Oh, Stella! That's... that's just right!" My shame couldn't stand in the face of her impish enthusiasm. She squeezed my thigh with her other hand, had me lift my legs up wide apart.

"No orgasm yet, take your time please girls," Miss Alice said. I glanced over at her. She had lifted up her nightdress and fastened an obscene ivory phallus between her legs. I had little experience with the real thing, but it was not small. Nothing close to a tongue in size. Stella gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

I was about to get badly hurt, I was sure of it. "That's impossible!" I wailed.

"Poor little thing, no. This is for Stella. Come." She snapped her fingers. The maid immediately threw herself over the dressing stool and parted her own cheeks wide. Between them I spied a glinting metallic object, caught in her anus like some kind of perverted pacifier.

"You want to be useful, pet?"

"Of course Mistress," I said, already missing the undivided attention the maid had lavished on my own holes.

"Gently... and I do mean very gently, ease this tail out of the piglet's bottom. carefully" she stressed.

I stood on jellied legs and came to kneel beside them. Stella's bottom had been beaten, and older scars could be seen too, lines, birch marks possibly, that would never disappear. I stroked the glowing heat gently, and she winced.

"Sorry!"

"C'est bon!" She gasped, "Encore!"

"Alright," I stammered. I caressed her sensitive flesh again, and Stella shuddered as I explored the weird little object she was stuffed with. It was a little tail. Polished silvery metal curled like a piglet's, fixed to a flat base half as wide as my palm. How far did it go inside, I wondered?

I grasped the curly tail part and tugged gently. I could see a narrow stem, barely holding her open. She shifted, her body softening in true submission as though she was used to this treatment. She had an adorable pair of dimples above her buttocks, I fondled them gently as she grunted and pushed.

In awe I watched her expand steadily wider and wider. The curve of the thing became visible, and her grunts became whimpers as she stretched open. I thought it would be a ball, but no, the metallic monster became a tapered cylinder that seemed to go on forever as she bore down. She moaned with relief as it popped out at last, leaving her arse yawning open like a little mouth.

I could see into her! The plug was as wide as my fist, twice the length of my open hand. It was slimy with her filth, but the scent was artificial, fruity and sweet.

"Put it in her mouth now, pet. Go on."

Stella already had her mouth open and ready, but the faraway look in her eyes made me wonder where she'd gone. Was she imagining she really was an animal, a sow about to be mounted and bred? I pushed the unyielding metal between her teeth, it would only go so far. She suckled it as eagerly as she'd eaten my arse. She kept sucking as Miss Alice positioned herself.

The gagged piglet made an excited squeal as her mistress entered her, and desperately forced her throat onto the metal shaft. I watched the ivory prick disappear up her arse in a single deliberate stroke.

"Naughty piggie, what has she been up to, hmm? This is easy fucking meat, look how loose she is the dirty little slut!"

There was a kind of madness in the maid's eyes as her body jiggled back and forth. She wanted it harder, faster, she wanted to be broken open beyond repair, I could see it. Alarmed, I looked up at Miss Alice. The cock wielding sadist was grinning, panting, fucking her servant with all her might.

"That's it, take it, take it, desperate little swine! You will scream when I tell you to scream and not before, you stinking whore!" She turned her attention to me. "Isn't she pathetic? She wants to finish so badly, I could break her into pieces and she'd still thank me if I only let her come!"

Miss Alice pulled out with a slick pop.

"Nooon!" Poor Stella wailed. "Je t'en supplie!"

Miss Alice only laughed, "You're only making it worse for yourself with this begging."

"Je ferai tout ce que vous demandez, s'il vous plaît Madame, anything, meeerde meeerde!"

"Anything? Really piglet? Anything but waiting patiently until I decide you've earned it!"

Stella sniffed back her tears of frustration.

Miss Alice stepped out of the harness, and the ivory cock fell onto the floorboards with an ominous clunk.

"Clean it," she snapped.

"Oui Madame," the maid said quietly. Her clever little tongue dutifully polished the perverted horn as it lay just as it had fallen.

"This one's better for you Molly." She pulled another fuck stick from her dresser drawer. This one was no wider than three fingers, and had half the length of the fallen shaft. "Leave the piglet to her work, make yourself ready."

I lay back on the bed, horrified by the reality I was facing. Truly I wanted to enter that space. I wanted to be animal, primal, wild, but my fear was immense. I opened my legs for her, offered her my filthy lust.

She drizzled something cold between my legs, then carefully worked past my tight rim with a single finger, then two. I could smell a fruity scent.

"Open yourself. Lift your arse."

I begged her wordlessly to do these awful things to me. I gasped as the hard tip began to split my peach. I gripped my knees tight and held my breath.

"So tense." She stroked the bean of my clitoris with her thumb. "Breathe, pet. Breathe out. Open yourself."

In it slid, as deep as Stella's tongue, and then slowly, unstoppably, further. My breath came faster, shallower, as Miss Alice grabbed hold of my tits, one in each hand, and began to thrust.

"Oooooh! Unh!" I pressed my eyes shut tight, my awareness reduced to one ring of aching flesh pulled tight around her shaft.

"You were watching her," Miss Alice said. "Not me. Am I so ugly?"

I forced myself to look at her face. Her pretty, sensual cruel face. "Please fuck me gently Miss Alice?" I gasped, "In my filthy arse!"

She did. Steadily. Gently. For what felt like an age. She massaged my breasts, some of her weight was on my chest, but mostly she knelt tirelessly, working her hips, driving the shaft in small thrusting circles right up my well lubed ass. I was firm and slim enough to see the ripples in my tummy as she shafted me.

"It... it doesn't hurt," I whimpered, "but is it safe, Miss?"

"Safe? Yes dear. Perfectly. When you're prepared and horny it's beautifully safe. Without oil, or if you fought me? Not safe. Not at all. You'd be shitting blood," she sniggered. "I'm going to bugger you daily from now on. We'll work up to bigger tools soon, you'll see. As I said, safe, as long as you cooperate." She tapped my left leg. "Bend this knee, let it fall onto the bed." Then she grasped my right leg and put it up on her shoulder. My hips at a slant now she began to ride me in earnest.

She was hitting something deep, something good. I rocked my hips to meet hers. The cruel smile came back at once. "If you feel you're close to orgasm, best tell me. You do not have permission... yet."

"I'm not... sure what you... mean... Miss..." God it was so intense! I'd never imagined sex could be like that, and as for an ivory rod pounding and stuffing my arse, I would have called that torture.

Hungry eyes caught mine. "If you come without my permission, I will punish you for insubordination."

I had no idea what she was talking about, I felt like a complete fool.

Delighted, she slowed her pace. "You've never come? This is absurd, magnificent! How does a woman get to your age without getting off?" She pulled out of me, and tossed the soiled phallus in Stella's direction.

I was hurt. Worse than anything she could have done to my body. I felt rejected, empty, stupid and still fucking horny.

"There there now, don't cry!" She pulled my legs wide apart once more and examined me hungrily. "The possibilities are endless." She dragged me to the edge of the bed and snapped her fingers in Stella's direction. The maid crawled over to me and resumed french kissing my arse, now her eyes were red from crying but her efforts were still sincere and skilled.

"An orgasm is the release of sexual tension from the whole body. It leaves a person deeply satisfied, all frustration momentarily suspended. It can be a deeply spiritual experience, or it can be as simple as taking a piss. Most people find their own pleasure at least once long before coupling with anyone else."

"I feel so stupid," I sniffed.

"Do you remember the question I asked before? About why I insist on serving our men with oral sex only?"

I did. That was how all this started. I had honestly believed the rule was there to maintain the dignity of the marital bed. So much for that idea.

"Has your opinion grown at all?" she smirked.

The tongue up my arse was a distraction. "I... I... is it possible to orgasm from the mouth fucking?"

"Oh, well done Molly. No darling, it is not, at least, not without a lot of training and mental gymnastics. It is possible to orgasm using only your mind, your imagination, from many and varied stimuli depending on a person's bent. But I've never known an untrained woman to orgasm just from kneeling and opening her mouth for a man to spunk in it."

She stroked my breast thoughtfully. "We have a very teachable moment here girls. I believe I have decided what to do with you both."

Stella was sullen as Miss Alice directed her to kneel by the bed. Meanwhile the lady bid me lie with my head on the silken pillow beside her own.

"Listen carefully. Men of science make heavy weather of this but it's quite delightfully simple. The flesh knows and remembers. The flesh learns and anticipates. Our desires and reactions can be wired as easily as a doorbell. Take Stella, for example. I very rarely allow her the relief of an orgasm at all these days."

We both looked over at the kneeling woman who blushed a fiery red.

"Thrown in with all my other toys is a little silver bell. If it rings as someone is rutting the piglet's filthy hole, she comes. Due to months of conditional learning, giving and withholding pleasure with immaculate care and attention, I have ensured that this precise combination of stimuli is now required for Stella to release at all."

Miss Alice seemed very pleased with herself telling me that.

"I think I understand," I stammered, "but I'm still a little confused about the release part. Is it something like a man's emission?"

"Yes. And no. When a man ejaculates during intercourse his balls are both relieved and exhausted. His cock softens and he must wait anything from minutes to hours to orgasm again. A woman is a very different creature with far more stamina than that. Piglet. As you were."

She pinched my nipple firmly and held my gaze as Stella began to thrust her tongue into me. I could feel the maid's teeth bumping up against me as she fucked her tongue as deep as she could up my bum.

"You feel that?" Miss Alice twisted my poor teat and stretched it away from my body.

Oh, I did. But it wasn't as I'd expected, the stretch felt lovely, the sight of my twisted tit made my mouth water.

"Oooooh Miss Alice!"

"I am going to make you kneel down and thank god every night before you go to sleep. Thank him for giving you a thoughtless, greedy, amoral bastard for a father. And I will do the same," she grinned.

I felt a wave building in my belly, a heat that threatened to split my skin. Then Miss Alice waved her hand and Stella pulled away. The heat faded once again to bitter frustration.

My thighs trembled as I watched the cruel smile curl my mistresses lip. She shook my breast, tugged the twisted flesh a little harder and it felt excruciating without the tongue in me. How? I wondered, how could it make such a difference?

"Ouch..." I whimpered.

"Tonight as you fall asleep you will take an inch of tit flesh in each hand and pinch harder than this, as hard as your coarse little fingers can pinch. No mercy. You do that for me, until the tears fall from your eyes. Then you sleep. Not before, is that understood?"

"... yes Miss Alice."

"What's the first thing you'll do when you wake?"

She tugged harder and I whimpered as the skin stretched, "The same, Miss Alice?"

"Precisely. Until you weep, Molly. Tears of exquisite suffering."

"Please, Miss Alice," I moaned, "My nipple! It's going purple!"

"Right!" she laughed. "A beautiful color."

She pinched harder and I squealed, "You promised not to hurt me!"

"Oh, pet. You have so little faith in me." She let the breast go and it bounced back into position, the angry purple nipple faded to red. Then she clicked her fingers, pointed at my breast. Stella's hot mouth enveloped the teat.

She suckled hard, milked the bruised nipple with her tongue. All at once the wave in my belly was cresting again and I shouted out alarmed. Miss Alice shooed Stella away and I groaned in frustration.

"Get up. Get dressed. You may wear only your work dress or night dress from now on, no underslips and certainly no stays or corsetry of any kind. After your chores tomorrow come kneel outside my door. Now get out."

As I left I saw the poor chambermaid begin servicing her horny mistress without me, and my foolish heart ached with envy.

***

I had to do it, of course I did. My roommate Helen asked me what I was doing, and I told her.

"But that's ridiculous, she said. Until you cry? Tonight, and in the morning? What kind of punishment is that? How would she know if you went easy on yourself?"

I blushed again. "I will do it properly. I want to," I said.

Helen watched me. I left my gown open, it seemed fitting. I pinched as hard as I could, for as long as I could, but that heat between my legs came back with a vengeance. I didn't cry.

"Here, you're not even doing it properly, let me!"

She pinched pulled and twisted all at once.

"Aaah haaa!" My tears blossomed at once.

She let go with a grumpy sigh. "Well, go on then!"

I did as she had done, cruelly pulling and twisting until I wept uncontrollably.

"Now, for goodness sake, let's sleep."

But she didn't. I felt her rubbing herself with her hand until she sighed with relief. I pretended to sleep, and she did the same twice more.

In the morning, I pulled my tits again, and wept easily this time. They were already so sore.

As ordered, I omitted to wear stays, and as I scrubbed the floors and fireplaces, the coarse fabric chafed my sore nubs. Helen smiled knowingly as I winced and moaned.

Lord Cranwell and his son strode past me as I was still scrubbing the flagstones just outside the front step. I thought I'd escaped notice, but they sent the valet to drag me to their carriage. I knelt in the footwell as the younger Cranwell released his ramrod from the confines of his trousers.

"Backgammon is not my game father," he snatched off my cap and grasped my hair, I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his prick. "Oh yes... That Newham... ooh yes... has no fucking idea what he's in for."

"Argh... gah... gah... gah..." my throat made the most obscene sounds as he plundered me.

"The bloody cards are stacked for the house, it doesn't matter whom you play. The dice, the cards, it's loaded, what?" The older man lifted my dress and slapped my bare arse

"Araaagh!... gah... gah... gah..."

"Damn fine filly boy, look at these hips."

"...."

The lordling thrust so hard into my throat I felt the front bulge out. That's what was messing up my voice. My eyes watered as I choked praying that he'd already thrown his load, but he hadn't.

"Hhhrgghh... blu.. please... hrgggh..."

"Slap her again papa! Keep your mouth open wench, no talking!"

"Gargh... gah... gah... gah..." I froze in place, put out my tongue and let him do his worst but it was too late.

Slap.

Slap.

Tears fell as I stoically kept my throat open.

Slap.

"Anyway. Did you ever see the benefit of Newham's tip off?"

Slap

Slap

"What a time to aaaask! That's it. Good bitch. Take it!" Tired of thrusting he gripped my hair and slammed my face up and down.

"Gargh... gah... gah... gah..." I swallowed his nob end past the gag I used to feel, the stretch hurt but I didn't throw up. That was the worst. Vomit pouring out my nose when they wouldn't let up.

He came in my mouth, and I swallowed the whole putrid lot. Women couldn't do that? Could they? What kind of creature was I becoming?

The carriage started moving. My spanked backside was still hanging out of my dress. A bony finger stroked the welts he'd made. "Damn fine filly."

I turned awkwardly about to find him still locked away in his trousers. I looked up at him, questioning. He smiled. "Go on then girl. If you insist." He loosened his belt and slid out his stubby flagpole at half mast.

I didn't mind Lord Cranwell's cock at all. It fit comfortably in my mouth, and he liked to feel me suck it. He stroked my hair as I got him to full hardness.

"It's worth remembering we don't play merely to win for a day. It's the long game my son. Play a few hands, open a few doors, be in there," he brushed a tear off my cheek, "When the right people throw down a hand too many. Hurry up girl, or you'll have a long walk home," he chuckled. The carriage had sped up.

I suckled just as he liked, not too firmly, and fluttered my tongue on his cock head. I bobbed my head briskly, gazing up at him as he stroked my tearful cheek. He knocked once on the roof of the carriage and it gradually rolled to a halt.

"There now. Make ready," he huffed, I put out my tongue and let him jerk himself off the last few strokes, took his load across my face. "My lady wife has magnificent taste in women," he chuckled.

"Thank you your lordship," I sniffed.

I stared at the ground as the son opened the door, threw me my mob cap and shoved me unceremoniously out.