Maid of All Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

I crawled quickly into my lady's chamber when she opened the door, it was such relief. Kneeling in the corridor with people walking past, ignoring me, had been excruciatingly embarrassing.

"Pull your bodice down. Show me what a good girl you've been."

I pulled down my dress and thrust out my bruised teats, kneeling there, hand clasped earnestly behind my back, my heart leapt as I watched the cruel smile grace lady Alice's fair face.

"Marvelous." She snapped her fingers and Stella came in from the dressing room bearing some sort of jewelry on a velvet cushion.

I bit my lip as Miss Alice held up the chain joining two bejeweled clips. I knew what they were for, immediately, I flushed with excitement and fear. This really would hurt. My cunt throbbed.

"Show me some color, pet. Hurt them again for me where I can see," she breathed.

I pulled and twisted, gouged in my fingernails, and stretched my little tits as hard as I could. My eyes filled with tears but my cunt grew wetter still.

She fastened the clamps tight across my teats, and I whimpered, but did not pull away, did not deny her this. "Th... thank you, Miss Alice."

"A beauty with beautiful manners," she purred.

"Stella," she gestured towards the bag, "the hook? Clean the pet's naughty pussy, and get her fucking arse hooked."

"Oui Madame." Stella lay on the floor and slid her head between my knees to slurp up the juice that trickled from my sex. She skewered my bottom rudely two or three times with her thumb.

My poor hole. I barely felt it, my tits were so raw they took all my attention and I was so open and wet down there. I was ready for my perdition.

"Now, yesterday when I taught you to squeeze and release my finger you did very well indeed. This little exercise is very similar. You will do this for me each day after your pegging, understand?"

"Yes Miss Alice," I said.

I didn't dare look down when I felt cold steel touch my hot rim, just kept looking up into those cruel eyes. Something round popped easily up my hole. Then a cool strip of metal came to rest against my sex.

"There's a hook in your bottom," Miss Alice said, after I'd held my breath for a few seconds. "It's alright to touch it if you like, pet."

I reached down to touch the smooth chrome finish. Stella handed it over to me. It had a ring on the end, big enough to admit two of my fingers. The cold against my clitoris was soothing.

"Good girl," Miss Alice said. "Now begin. Squeeze and release."

"Ugh!" It was nothing like the ivory phallus. Nothing like fingers or tongue. It didn't build the heat inside me, it didn't stoke my lust.

"No sweet Molly. This is certainly not for your pleasure. It's beautiful to watch though. Go on. Keep milking that metal with your sphincter pet."

Miss Alice chuckled and seized the other tit. "Harder?" she sneered, "that's what you need, isn't it?" She gave my cheek a little tap with her open hand. "Keep working that arse!"

I squeezed and pushed at the unforgiving metal, it had warmed inside me, and if I tugged the hook, the sensation was not at all unpleasant any more, fucking my arse. The knowledge crept up on my sex addled brain as Miss Alice jiggled my breast. I was doing it to myself.

I felt my cheeks burn. I was sodomising myself in the full view of these two wicked women.

The cruel pressure on my clamped tit ended abruptly. "For her first ever orgasm, I will have her in strict bondage. Her backside will be anchored by the hook to her long hair. See to it cherie."

I felt the hook pop out of me and I begged Miss Alice wordlessly for mercy. She shook her head with another cruel smile.

"Bless you pet. Let's have you on your hands and knees on the floor."

Stella tightly braided my long blonde hair, and worked a strip of belt leather into the folds. The hook was shoved firmly into me, and then the leather was mercilessly tightened until my back arched, head thrown right back. "Oh Miss Alice," I protested, "Why are you treating me this way? I have done nothing but eagerly serve you!"

"For fun, Molly. To amuse myself. Up now, on your feet."

I stayed as I was, confounded. There was surely no give in the bond?

Both women laughed. Together they forced me onto my feet, my hole stretched and my scalp burned.

"Aaah! My God! Too tight!"

"You'll live pet. Chin up. Hands on the bed posts, steady now. Tits pushed right out as far as you can."

I stood, clinging onto the bed for dear life.

"Now. Work your arse. Squeeze and push."

I was so uncomfortable. I did as she ordered. I could feel my arse squish against the metal, kissing slickly against it as I milked it with my exhausted sphincter. The chain dragged at my aching tits and tapped against my belly as I worked.

To my horror, Miss Alice retrieved the phallus she'd fucked me with earlier. "Lube, cherie."

I sobbed as the maid greased the pole, but neither of them even glanced at my face.

"Open her hole some more. Guide me in."

Gentle fingers slid in beside the hook, I was sobbing hysterically by then.

"Good girl. Who do you belong to?"

"You Miss Alice! Pleeease don't break my ass hole, I'm frightened!"

"Come now. You've taken thicker shits than this, calm down. It will go in nicely if you do as I say, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Really I do sincerely promise. It's less than half the width of the piglet's fuck stick."

"Oh." I squeezed and pushed a few more times and took a deep breath.

"Ready, cherie?"

"Oui, son cul est ouvert."

"She says your arse is wiiide open pet. Just for me."

"Unh!" The ivory scraped in past the hook, poking high into my bowel. All the way in, deeper than before due to my mad position. She pulled almost all the way out then drove back in solidly, "Ungh!" Tears ran down my face. Not because it hurt, it barely hurt at all so early on. In and out, slow and firm. The horror of it. The horror of their indifference to my terror.

"Bind her wrists with the thickest cuffs cherie, you know? And bend her knees with the choke chains."

The maid giggled coyly, "Oui, je comprends touts."

"Unh? Ungh!" I wept as my wrists were fastened to the bed. "Unh... unh.... Ow.... Oooh... oh god Miss Alice, my bum! Surely you can't really mean to aaaah! Take me like this every day?" I bleated in fear as the stress increased. I stood on tiptoe as she reamed me steadily, once every two or three seconds, "I can't take much more!"

Then Stella grasped my left ankle, and violently bent the knee. I was helpless as she slid a noose of metal chain around my bent leg and handed the end to Miss Alice.

My weight fell onto my cuffed wrist, and into the pole up my behind.

"Nooo... nooo... noooo!" I wept as they completed the bondage and I hung from my wrists as they plundered my depths.

"Oui oui oui!" Stella said as she stroked my exposed armpit.

"Get down piglet, remember your place. Kneel and kiss her clitty now, let's hot things up."

"Oh, my poor arse will never be the same after this!" I squealed.

Each time Alice thrust into me, my weight hooked against my ass hole, yanking it wider. I felt like the mascot on the prow of a ship, mounted on her flagpole with the waves driving me forward, one huge swell at a time.

"Calm yourself." She kept the pace but gentled her thrust somewhat. "You will be trained to climax as and only when I wish. You will be hooked buggered, or fucked, at the whim of your mistress your arse is well prepared. Tonight, we will work on your tits pet."

She fondled my breasts and my clamped nipples hardened again at her touch.

"Your beautiful tits must be riiiight out like this, so they can be puuuuled tight."

I shrieked as she took the chain and stretched them firmly away from my body.

"The hook suits your hungry hole, but this nipple stretch is non negotiable, understand?"

"Oh God!" I wailed "Oh no!"

"My little fuck pet." Miss Alice kissed the side of my neck as Stella began to work her magic between my wide open chained thighs

"Oh no! Please! Pleeease! Nooo! It's too much."

Lips and teeth clamped onto my fat clit and sucked hard. Harder. Harder.

Stella's fingers played jealously at my rim as the mistress buggered me. I felt her push one up alongside the hook and phallus. At the same time, she teased between my labia as her hungry mouth suckled the seat of my pleasure.

"Aaaah! No... Nooooo!" My body came in great heaving waves, a second before the lightning struck my brain. I screamed my heart out, my vision faded to white. And still they buggered me as I writhed in my bonds.

Miss Alice drove deeper still, pulling on my tortured nipples with all her might. "My sweet little pet, with your open arse," she panted, "Are you still with us?"

"Yes! Yes! Yeeees!" My bound body humped and writhed as the wave receded... and swelled once more... I couldn't see my tits, but I felt the tissues straining as the sadist pulled, aching as the metal pinched. As though I were a battery, powering the piston that plundered my arse. "It's happening again!"

She kissed my neck tenderly as my climax powered through me, "What a good pet you are for Alice," she cooed. "While you lie in bed pulling your tits for me, remember this."

***

Helen eyed me hungrily as I hurt my tits before bed. It wasn't difficult to drive myself to tears anymore.

"Oooh that looks sore," she said, running her tongue along her lower lip.

"Not as s... sore as my poor bum," I said miserably.

"Wow. I cannot imagine why you'd tell anyone that." She leaned across me to blow out the candle.

I lay wide away for a few minutes listening to her rub herself off. "I... I could help you know, Helen. If you wanted..."

"Don't be absurd!" The movement of the bed stopped and she rolled away from me indignantly.

I couldn't sleep. My body ached, strangely unfulfilled though Miss Alice had tortured me to climax twice. Surely I didn't belong in this bed. I belonged on the floor on my knees.

"I'm sorry," Helen said as the long minutes dragged. "Do you really want to?" She said it so quietly I barely made out the words.

"Oh very much," I sniveled. "What a wretch I have become."

She came up close to me and squeezed my livid breast, she didn't ask, I didn't stop her. "The bruises feel so warm," she said. Her hand slid under my thin cotton gown and up against my slit. "They buggered you," she said, "Mistress and her French bitch. You told them no, but they didn't stop. Did you want them to stop?"

"Oh! Christ, did everyone hear us?"

Helen laughed quietly. "No. We were under strict orders to stay downstairs, but... I couldn't help myself."

I gasped as she began to suck my tit, and her finger pressed rudely inside me.

"It's not allowed!" I squeaked.

"Open your legs."

I did.

"She thinks she owns you because she paid your daddy?" Helen traced a line of kisses up my neck before claiming my mouth.

No-one had kissed my mouth before. I opened my lips and let her have her way with me. It was deliciously soft, even when she sucked my tongue, nipped my lip between her teeth.

"Helen," I breathed, "Oh Helen, please!"

My body convulsed as she gently fingered my sex, it was liquid, rolling through my body from my wet cunt to my heart. A gentle tide of a climax that washed our sins away. Oh, how I ached! My insides had been cruelly plundered by Miss Alice, and the deep bruises throbbed. I came for Helen's gentle fingers,and realized for the first time just what was being stolen from us. We slept curled tight in each other's arms.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst11 months ago

Very well written, but has ruined Downton Abbey for me permanently...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh I would love more of this story and the naughtiness that Helen takes out on her roommate in the evenings. Double domination? Thanks.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 1 year agoAuthor

So glad it hit the spot, and thanks for the lovely feedback.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year ago

Now this was a true Christmas gift. Fantastic story. Checks so many of my boxes, and then some.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Victorian Tale Sadistic Lord Stratford vs helpless Miss Barrett.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Submission of Dana Dana fulfills her husband's ultimate fantasy.in BDSM
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Teen Whore Gets Used Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories