Maid of All Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella dampened a rag with the hot bath water and set to cleaning my sweaty body as best she could around the awkward bondage. She took a razor and some little scissors and tidied the hair on my mound, even dusted me with sweet smelling powder and cream.

A fresh warm washcloth on my face was a comfort. She brushed out my hair and rebraided it too.

"What now?"

Stella sat back against the bath with a little huff of exasperation.

"Well? What if this is it, what if her ladyship's asleep for the night?"

"Merde." She tossed the comb onto the towels.

I shifted uncomfortably, and slowly lowered my knee. It dug the hook deeper into my bottom but my thighs couldn't take anymore. My bladder throbbed, full and sharp under the increased pressure.

"These bonds are really hurting." I tried to read her expression with no luck.

She unfastened my ankles and my muscles screamed with relief.

"Please, I need to relieve myself, Stella. I've not had the chance since yesterday."

The maid grumbled away under her breath as she brought me a pot, helped me squat over it and wiped me down again.

"The hands are cold too much. Allez. Il faut réveiller la tyranesse."

It was obvious to me how much Stella adored her mistress, but that made her no less fearful as she urged me ahead of her, and we crept into the bedchamber.

Miss Alice lay like a starfish, mouth half open, snoring softly. Stella stood behind me wringing her hands. I took the initiative, knelt beside the bed and lavished the lady's feet with kisses. At first there was no sign of life but slowly, inevitably, a flush spread from her cheeks across her bosom, and she murmured, "You wicked little thing."

What a simple pleasure this was for me to give her. I almost forgot why I was doing it.

Stella cleared her throat softly, "Pardonnez moi madame. The hands are cold, le chouchou souffre trop."

Miss Alice groaned. She sat up groggily, still half asleep and I looked up at her with naked adoration.

"Did I tell you to stop?" she teased.

I held her attention as I licked hungrily at her sensitive arches.

"That was terribly careless of me, pet, and I apologize unreservedly. I have no wish to damage your hands, that would be shameful."

She patted her tummy and I took the hint, swinging around to straddle her while I worshipped her feet.

Blessed relief as she loosened the bonds around my wrists and lower arms.

I wiggled my fingers, flexed my elbows, though they were still pinned together behind me. The strain in my shoulders eased a little.

"Goodness, what's this?" The buckles holding the hook firmly inside me clinked open.

"Ooooh!" I shivered as she began shafting me gently with it.

"How long have I slept?"

"Only an hour madame," Stella said, an adorable wobble in her voice.

"Scandalous," Miss Alice said. "You only let me rest an hour? Demanding creatures you are."

"L... le bain refroidissait."

"I suppose so." Cat like, she stretched and opened her legs. "Come, pet. Show me what you've learned."

The scent of her drove me wild. I forced my tongue high and hard into her, seeking her bittersweet nectar, the fruit of my labour, but I didn't linger there. I sucked her sex greedily for a moment or two before repeating the same lewd kiss on her pucker.

She gasped, lost for words it seemed. I felt her hand shaking as she continued to sodomize me.

I laved and suckled, rooted and fucked her hole, and it opened out a little, just as hungry for me as I was for her. I rolled my cheeks against her, savouring her musky arousal.

"Enough! Enough..." she breathed.

I keened as she put more force into her thrusts.

"Now. Softly, pet. Just the tip of your tongue in the very best place you know?"

It was so unfair, so humiliating! Banging into me, hurting me as I gave her the sweetest of pleasures. It felt just perfect, maddeningly so.

"I was so tired," she yawned, "what did you want, Stella, permission to clean her up and put her to bed?"

"Oui Madame."

"Silly creatures, both of you." The ball popped out of me but they didn't toss it aside this time, it was too heavily used and would have marked the rug. Stella took it away gingerly while Miss Alice guided me to the luxurious bath.

I had never experienced such a sensation. I sank into the warm bubbles, arms still bound behind me. She washed me tenderly, soaped the ingrained filth from my body, took her time fondling my breasts, my arse, even my belly button. She let down my hair and supported me to lay back in the water until it was thoroughly soaked. Then she lathered up my tresses twice and worked the tension out of my scalp. I trusted her. My body was putty in her hands. My hair had never been shampooed before, it was lucky to see a bar of soap on Sundays. To rinse out the suds she cradled me in the water again, eyes roving down my nakedness as the bubbles subsided.

"Stella tidied your cunt." She frowned then shrugged it off. "It's a good enough job. Only I was looking forward to doing it myself is all." She sat me back up and kissed my shoulder. Rested her head against mine.

"Whatever has happened, Miss Alice?" I grit my teeth and drew up as much courage as I could muster. "You were so sad before, I couldn't bear it."

"Ha." She stayed as she was, hands wandering across my sweet scented flesh. "You couldn't possibly understand. Simple girl."

"Alright," I breathed. "Perhaps not. But even knowing how stupid I am, might it not set it right in your own mind if you gave voice to your troubles?"

"You really are the sweetest little thing." Her voice cracked alarmingly, but she kept herself together. She wrapped my long hair up in a turban and practically lifted me out onto the toweled carpet to dry me. Finally she unbound my shoulders. Rubbed the knots out of the strained muscles with oil of sandalwood and roses.

Then she noticed the chamberpot. "What is that?"

"It was from before, when you were sleeping."

Miss Alice clenched her fists and breathed a long slow sigh. "It can wait. Damn it, everything can wait."

She draped a Chinese robe over my shoulders and brought me back to her bed.

Stella stood back in her spot by the door looking miserable. I had a little epiphany then. Stella likely wasn't miserable because she was afraid of being punished. She was likely miserable because she hadn't been punished once all day. Not for bringing me to her mistress without being asked, not for taking me away and playing with me herself, not for letting me use the basin instead of her mouth.

Miss Alice curled herself around me, held me tight under the covers. The bed was pillow soft, my body wanted nothing more than to melt away into exhausted sleep but I wouldn't let it. Something had happened, something terrible, I just knew it.

I turned under the curve of her embrace and pressed my face to her bosom. She let me hold her in turn.

"I received three letters today from London," she said at last.

"The first, from my son, demanding money to settle his debts behind his father's back.

"The second, from my husband, was written by his clerk, informing me my son is now dead. Shot clean through the heart in a duel over some bloody card game. The Lord Cranwell also expressed deep regret that he could not make arrangements to mourn with his household until his business was concluded."

I held my breath.

"And a third letter. Addressed to one... individual in Bristol, penned by my husband in his own hand. Informing her that due to a personal tragedy he must flee to her for simple comfort as he cannot bear to even look his degenerate wife in the eye. Delivered to me in error, I expect."

I heard Stella give a little sob from her corner.

"So you'll have to excuse me," Miss Alice said. "I'm not safe to beat you, Piglet. I don't know if I could stop."

I shifted myself up the bed and drew her to my breast, held her as great heaving spasms wracked her whole body, though she made barely another sound. Such sorrow is exhausting, and soon enough, she slept.

*

That morning I came to my senses before either of them. The sky was barely light. I could see Stella had curled up and slept on the floor in the drafty corner. Miss Alice had separated from me some time in the night. Her glossy hair had unfurled itself across her pillow, her cruel face was serene.

I watched her chest rise and fall as I immediately got to work on my nipples. They were badly bruised, still puffy from the bondage I had endured. I wasted no time but pinched and twisted until I could not bear it, and tears blurred my vision. No one stirred as I whimpered. Again I pinched and pulled, gasping at the brutal lancing pain of my nails digging into the puffy teats.

I sat up. In the distance I could hear the beginnings of the dawn chorus.

The room was freezing. Naked and shivering, I set about sweeping out the grate and building a small fire to take the chill off. Shivering, I lit it with matches and kindling, blowing the flame to life on my hands and knees.

A soft laugh came from the bed and I turned away blushing deeply. Sure enough, Miss Alice was awake and staring at my arse.

"Good morning Mistress," I mumbled.

She sighed. "It could be, I suppose. Let's pretend that it is." She wriggled her toes suggestively in my direction.

I crawled over to the foot of the bed and kissed her outstretched foot, daintily at first, then licking long strokes under the arch of her foot, just as she preferred.

"Look at you, pet," she breathed, "my angel. Come." She lifted the blanket, patted the mattress. I clambered up beside her and she turned me away from her, spooned up against my back, resting her fingers in the folds of my sex, unmoving. I was at a loss until she began snoring gently, so I let myself drift off too.

She woke me again with gentle kisses up the side of my neck, and I felt something prodding into me from behind.

"Shh..." she giggled. "I'll see to you just a little before breakfast, my pet. Loosen you up ready for later."

I yelped as her ivory rod found its mark, slipping up the well worn path until her cool metal harness rubbed my buttocks. She thrust gently back and forth as I lay there, her hand rubbed delightfully at my clitoris as the harness jingled in time.

"Oooh..." I whimpered, "Miss Alice, please..."

She teased me like that until Stella began to stir. Once she had the chambermaids full attention, she grasped my nipple and stretched, even as she redoubled her delightful abuse of my clit.

"Ugh!" The spasm had my hips rolling back against her, "Ugh! Yes! Oh, yes!"

"Yes, pet. What progress you have made! I am proud of you. My good girl. We're almost ready to start trying without this." She pinched my clitoris ever so gently. "All being well."

"Th... thank you Miss Alice." I stammered as she gave my aching tits a final squeeze.

"And as for you, Stella, get your filthy self into the parlor, wait for me there. Don't touch a thing until you're told."

"Oui Madame. Je..."

"Piglet! Shoo!"

The poor maid took her leave with a relieved curtsy.

My body shuddered as the ivory slid out of my arse. She thrust it in my face and though the thought sickened me, I did not hesitate to take it into my mouth. It was tiny compared to some of the other toys she'd used on me.

"Good, pet. Beautiful," she gushed as I laved and suckled the oily prick. "Now, sit up. Hands stay by your sides, no fussing."

She set aside the phallus and my heart sank as she reached for the brutal chest harness. The very thought of it was enough to set my lip quivering. She leaned forward and kissed my lips so gently, so lovingly, I was astounded. I made no complaint as she fastened it to my body, my tits still free to move though it looked absurd.

"No clothes today, pet."

I nodded, breathless.

"Let's see how we go. I may keep you with me a day or two. Your presence is a great comfort."

"Oh, I hope so, Miss Alice."

"Hands and knees by the lovely fire you've set. Stay put until I come to take my ease."

So I crawled, naked but for the bizarre brassiere, to take my place as her footstool. My tits hung down, I could see the teats were already visibly longer and thicker than they were before I began the life of service. My cunt was far wetter too.

I heard everything that passed between Miss Alice and her piglet in the other room. The poor creature was made to drink every drop she should have done the night before, and then some. I felt the uncomfortable fullness in my own bladder throbbing as piglet choked and spluttered next door. It was all at once too much and not enough for poor Stella. It was the first time I really heard her struggle to cope with the lady's expectations, but Miss Alice wouldn't take no for an answer, and honestly, I don't think Stella would want it any other way.

I heard Mistress force Stella's head under the cold filthy bathwater, and I pressed my thighs together as I heard her bare arse spanked at last. I rubbed my sore tits, imagining the sweet saltiness of Miss Alice pressed against my own face. What must it be like to serve her as completely as Stella did, I wondered. To need her so profoundly.

Guiltily I recalled my happy nights of making uninhibited love to sweet Helen. My heart was false and selfish to think such a thing, but it still quickened my pulse to imagine her taking care of herself that morning without me.

A bedraggled Stella hurried through the chamber without even looking my way. She closed the door of her own little room more firmly than most employers would tolerate and it made me jump. Still I waited on hands and knees for Miss Alice.

My mistress went to her writing desk and spent some time penning her correspondence. When she snapped her fingers in my direction, I eagerly crawled to her.

She pet my head, and bound my wrists behind me, I shivered at her casual touch.

When she sat back down she picked up some small object from her desk.

"You'd do anything at all for me, wouldn't you pet?"

I saw what she had in her hands. Still I knelt there nodding, less eagerly than before it must be said.

"Hmmm sweet little thing." She passed the sewing pin through a candle flame and held it there. "I'm going to use this on your lips, that's all."

"B...but that will really h... hurt me Miss Alice..."

"It will bruise you is all and give you a slutty pout, my pet. Make your mouth more sensitive to my attention."

"But why?"

"I love the way your lips look when others have been using your mouth. And since you won't be doing that for a while, this is the next best thing." She smiled again, gazed longingly into my eyes, "And as for hurting you? I cannot resist that temptation."

She swabbed my lips with rubbing alcohol and let it dry. Then she turned sideways on her chair, sat with my kneeling body clamped between her knees.

"Open your mouth as far as it will go, pet. Nice and wide."

She bit her own lip and smiled impishly as she worked the tip of the pin in and out of my sensitive lips. Along the lip line, in and out, like a machine needle stitching a row. Then back around on the plumper less sensitive flesh as the tears pooled in my eyes. I cried out quietly with each breath, and sobbed as I breathed in. She cooed and hushed me, as though she was merely demanding I swallow castor oil for my own health, not needling my face.

"There now." She dabbed with a cotton pad and smeared some oily salve around my mouth. "Come."

I struggled after her on my poor knees, tits flopping about in their cages. She stood in front of a long dressing mirror and I knelt beside her. I couldn't close my mouth, it was too sore, but it looked... Slutty. Sexy. Swollen. Wanton. I mean it didn't look as bad as it felt.

"Thank you Miss Alice," I said clumsily.

"You are a sweet thing, my pet. No more tears?"

I looked up at her. I knew that was a fairy tale.

"Lie back, pet. Just as you are, on your knees."

That was a stretch for me. My head and shoulders met the floor but my back was arched, and my tits jiggled as I breathed.

She sat beside me, spread out her silk skirts against my side. "Do you trust me?" she said.

"I want to," I said, and I meant it with every fiber.

"And these odd little toys I have, these sadistic habits, do you think I have used them before? On other little pets?"

I didn't answer that. I kept eye contact with her though.

"Do you think you're special to me?"

"I wish that I was," I said forlornly, sure that I was not.

"Well, you are special," she said solemnly. "Because I have other pets, it's true. But they have never sought me out the way you do. Never..." she touched my poor lips softly, "never thanked me for this."

"You're changing me, Miss Alice. It scares me how... how it feels."

"How good it feels?"

I nodded, barely, the stretch excruciating by then.

"Stay as still as you can. I have a little something more for us today."

I felt myself flush as I heard chinking, metal or glass perhaps? But I kept looking straight up.

"I hear you when you say you do not trust me completely, but you want to."

"I need to!"

She chuckled softly, "Yes, pet. I need you to. But this is a very naughty game I want to play with you. It goes beyond your blushes, and your orgasm, and your pleasure."

I looked at her with a question on my bruised lips but she hushed me.

"Ah ah! Let me take care of you. Let yourself feel it, that's all I ask."

I felt like my shoulders would crack out of their sockets. My lips were burning. My hands were already numb. She produced a pair of glass cups, odd little things, and held them in the candle flame for a while. Then she pressed them to my teats. The warmth was intense, then as the cups cooled, my nipples expanded into the vacuums within. The stretch was lovely at first, as though I was drawn into the gentlest pair of hot little mouths. But of course, the mouths were relentless and tireless. My flesh stretched just beyond comfort, then stayed put, bigger and longer than ever, aching to be touched but completely out of reach.

"Sit up now pet. Good girl." With broad red silk ribbons she artfully bound the firmly attached cups to my bondage frame. "Give them a little shake, dear. A firm one."

I yelped as the flesh pulled but the cups held fast.

"Perfect. Now up. Let's get you mounted for the day."

Mounted? She let me stand and took me through into a little dressing room. There was a window with a pleasant view onto the mill pond where the swans and other fowl were gathered in great numbers. She opened the doors of an innocent looking cupboard.

Mounted I would be, indeed.

"Sit," she beckoned.

"Do.. do you want it up my bum Miss Alice, or..."

"As you prefer."

I straddled the wicked hobby horse, and gradually let myself open around the built-in rubber phallus. I used myself as she had used me, though I felt filthier than ever knowing I could have chosen otherwise. Little by little I sank onto the pole.

"Ugh," I whimpered, "it's big."

"Too long, too wide?"

"Long!"

"Bounce a little as you breathe out, go gently, see if that helps."

So I squatted up and down, fucking myself as she nodded her approval. She came and strapped my legs down firmly. There were straps for my body too, holding me upright.

"Good girl. Now, chin up, look, this is for your mouth."

"Oh," I whimpered, but I took it. She adjusted the thing, another rubber cock, until it rested on the middle of my tongue.

"Good girl. Now suck hard."

I did. To my surprise, fresh water dripped steadily from the appendage.

"Ride this pole and suck the water for as long as you can."

I looked at her in wide eyed terror, and she came and stroked my hair.

"There within reach of your foot is a push pad that you will kick if and when you can bear it no longer. I will immediately release you upon hearing the bell."