Maid of All Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm!" I tried to nod, and she ran her fingernails across my naked rump.

"I expect you'll endure until tea time. I shall have guests in my quarters all afternoon and it would be inconvenient to remove you before then, but fear not, I will still keep my word to you and end the game if you ask. You know the rules. Climax is only permitted when your tits are stretched and your arse is being fucked."

"Huck," I whimpered.

"Fucked." She whispered in my ear. "For me."

"Huck..." I swallowed the little trickle of water that dribbled from the rubber gag.

"You're welcome, pet."

The door was out of sight. I heard it close softly.

When I relaxed completely, I was fully impaled. When I stood as tall as I could, the prick was still firmly lodged. After a few experimental thrusts, I realized the pole underneath was oozing something creamy up inside me.

There was a little pommel I could grip with my bound hands, and it took the strain out of my legs as I fucked myself steadily I went on like that for a while, getting used to this unexpected level of control.

The seat was smooth leather and at first it offered little stimulation to my cunt and clit. Before long though, my tissues became more engorged and the plap plap plap against my sex became impossible to ignore.

There was a hiss of air behind me and I felt the rubber in my bottom expand a fraction. I should have been terrified. I ground my arse down against the leather faster, harder, it hissed and expanded again! I mewled in delight as my body rolled, fucked, danced my pleasure.

The window out to the water meant nothing at first, but then I pictured my father watching through the glass. I sucked the rubber, teased it with my tongue. I squeezed my cunt and arse tighter, fucked the widened cock with brazen enthusiasm. My eyes rolled back as I imagined him beaming at me in my new uniform the day he packed me off to Cranwell House. Had he sold me or not, it didn't matter, how could I ever know for sure? But whether I'd been bought or stolen I was still nothing but a fuck pet for Miss Alice.

My mistress and her polite friends were taking tea mere yards away while I was sodomizing myself for her. Just so she could know my body was hers, whether she was present or not, hers to use in every way.

Though my roommate knew my secret, she too was subject to the same cruel mistress. I imagined Miss Alice needling Helens sexy mouth, imagined Helen screaming in protest, imagined Helen pouting with whores lips, bug eyed with shock as Miss Alice buggered her from behind. I came again, screaming, gargling on the water in my mouth.

The relentless pole in my arse grew yet again. Now I couldn't fit the length inside me, couldn't stimulate my clitoris on the saddle any more. It became less about my pleasure, and even more about submission. I fucked, slowly again, whimpered with each down stroke.

God my tits hurt. I'd never felt anything like it before, they were aching to the core. And deep inside I had bruises from Stella and Miss Alice. I turned my hips a touch and aimed the monster phallus for the spot Miss Alice had battered the first time she made me come. Hard hot bruises upon bruises, what kind of wanton filth could take pleasure in that? But I did. My body jerked and piss fountained down my legs.

I sobbed as the prick hissed and grew again. Oh, but the light was fading now. And I heard the gentle click of the door opening.

"A...haa...a...haaack!" I wailed as I came again, just at the thought of her watching me.

Gentle hands cupped my breasts, released the vacuum from my teats. I screamed as the blood began to flow back to my nipples. I felt her bite me hard on the shoulder, bringing me back from an edge I hadn't seen. All I could do was gargle the wet cock in my mouth as she lovingly unfastened the straps of my chest harness and set it aside. Then the restraints, lifting the tool that had gagged me for hours.

"My beautiful precious thing, isn't that better?"

"Oh, I can't close my mouth, I can't!"

"Shh, it doesn't matter. Relax, pet." She pushed down on my shoulders until the huge intruder sank into my loosened hole all the way.

All I did was grunt in surprise. It hurt, but still the achievement gave me such a rush I didn't care. She held me against her like a floppy doll, released some switch and the thing deflated, leaving me gaped. A rush of lubricant ran out of me, I hoped that's all it was.

I shivered, as she guided me off the machine onto my hands and knees. I looked at my swollen purple teats and sobbed. She began walking and I followed. There was a rubber sheet laid out on her bed, and my mind broke momentarily. How was it not over? What more could I give?

I crawled up as soon as I regained mastery of my limbs.

"Hush now, pet. Let's have you face up, legs open."

She sat on the chair by the bed until there was a gentle knock.

"Enter," she called.

Two women came in with jugs of hot water to fill the night stand. I recognised Helen and one other girl who's name almost escaped me. Mimi? I hardly knew her at all. Helen barely glanced at my face. The other girl almost spilled her water.

Between them they scrubbed every part of me clean, then lathered my body with musk scented cream. That was hard. I could understand why Helen blanked me, but it reinforced my position. In truth I was alone in this place, entirely under the power of my Mistress. The women dried me down with soft cotton towels, and removed the waterproof sheet.

"Will that be all milady? Helen asked brightly.

"Leave us," Miss Alice said.

I stared across the room at her. My bottom still felt awfully strange, I could almost feel it pouting in disapproval at being neglected so long.

"I hope you're not too exhausted for me?" She chided. She lifted her foot, offering it to me without shoes or stockings.

I hurried over to her as quickly as I could and kissed her delicate foot. She was smiling, so happy, it made no sense at all to me, it nearly broke the spell. Yes, this play was a pleasant distraction but what of her son, her husband and his bloody shameless mistress?

Licking and sucking her toes made my Mistress moan with pleasure. "Oh, pet, are you ready for this? I hope you are, truly, for the sake of my dress and the carpet, come, up here, make ready your mouth, I will use you."

So I knelt, sealed my swollen lips to her cunt, and suckled. She gently flooded my mouth, stroked my brow as I swallowed all, then again, her control flawless, the bitter heat came again. My eyes watered but I gulped and suckled, she sighed content, eyes on mine the whole time.

I gasped after it was done, the sting on my lips and the burning at the back of my throat were awful but the scent... and the truth that I was nothing but a receptacle for her lust, her filth, her sweetness, it had me reeling.

"Thank you Miss Alice," I murmured, blushing.

"What a relief," she sighed. "You know, Piglet will be gone for a good few days." She leaned forward and whispered to me, "I have a smile in my heart again. Do you know why, my innocent little pet?"

I shook my head.

"Because I have a plan. A plan to settle my vengeance and a plan to provide a new heir."

She stroked my painful lower lip and I winced, but opened my lips further in offering.

"Wait until you see her, pet. She is fair, witty, passionate, young... I cannot compete with such a creature, but that's enough said. I won't spoil it for you my dear."

She kissed my mouth, roughly without a shred of feminine gentleness. Then she set a rubber ring between my teeth to keep my mouth wide open and smeared the oily salve all over my wounded lips again. She cuffed my hands together, and fastened them to the head of the bed. No Stella to remember to free my jaw or my shoulders before they were damaged. Only my Mistress.

My oiled, puffy and wide open mouth felt like... well it felt like a sexual organ only. No longer good for speaking or eating, just a wet hole in my face. And where a week ago the thought of that would have had me weeping, now it made my heart race, it quickened my breath.

She positioned me on my back to start with, knees open as before. Ooh, something sharp entered me! Something cold and metal, and it clicked as she propped it open. I closed my eyes, and slowed my breathing. My sex gaped wide open, held fast by the device. A cold slender rod found its true tiny mark, entered me, gliding in, until I felt a little bit of a give inside me where nothing had ever been before.

I grunted, anxious, briefly closed my legs, but Miss Alice stroked my calf until I opened up again.

"Lovely. I have always wanted to do that. Ever since I spied that little hole, I've had designs on it. Keep still now. It's a delicate spot. Is it good?"

Good? It was perfect. She barely moved her hand at all, and the rod she used was so slender, but I sweated as though I had a bull rutting me. Maybe it was the battering I'd already taken, but it felt amazing. I couldn't say it. I didn't even dare thrust my hips lest I did myself a dreadful injury.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I cooed in time as she fucked my... my... piss hole! I wondered if a man could take it the same way right up his shaft, and it made me moan my desire aloud. I sounded like an animal. Dear God, I was nothing but an animal.

"Enough now pet, don't let yourself get too excited." She pushed the rod firmly, all the way in, then fastened it somehow so it would stay put. "I have a physician friend who gets very excited in all our correspondences. He's often quite frank about what's possible with the human body, but... well."

She fingered my raw nipples playfully and I winced. "I'm going to lock the door tonight. I'm not going to open it for anything or anyone. We shall have champagne," she tickled the uretheral plug and my gaping cunt, "and strawberries." Her mouth enveloped my aching teat and though the heat of her tongue was soothing, the suck, suck, against her teeth made me mewl in protest. I pressed my fingernails into my palms and thrust my tits out proud. If it hurt, it was for her pleasure, and could not be denied.

Champagne and strawberries were enough to keep her amused until bedtime, which, if you include the time I spent on the horse was the longest single stretch I ever worked while in her service. I loved the use she made of my face, and my bound mouth that evening. She made a slobbering cunt of my mouth.

When she was ready to sleep, she oiled up her left hand as far as the wrist. She turned me onto my side with my knees up and then when I was ready, she worked her hand up into my pussy. She reached up briefly and offered her other hand to my mouth. I was too far gone by then, a quivering mess. I kissed her fingertips sloppily as her other hand firmly fisted my body.

I slept fitfully, only minutes at a time my body had no rest at all. My poor body grew used to the stretch in it, but my piss hole grew more sensitive by the hour. It was completely blocked, and my bladder was screaming full. It felt very strange indeed. With my mouth held open my tongue felt enormous and my thirst multiplied as the night went on. Miss Alice slept well indeed. She naturally opened and closed her left hand as the urge took her, which felt like nothing less than having my insides reordered.

The birds began their dawn chorus just as sheer physical exhaustion forced me to sleep.

"Swollen like a melon and just as hard." Gentle pressure on my bladder made me shudder as it shocked me awake. She laughed an easy belly laugh and squeezed again a fraction harder.

My dry throat reduced my protest to little more than a squeak. She gently slid her filthy hand out of my bottom, wrinkling her nose. "Soon take care of that," she fussed, and rinsed and scrubbed herself at the wash stand.

"Ah..." I moaned quietly, the ache in my bladder had sharpened to an insistent spasm.

She unfastened my hands, but the cold and stillness made my arms useless. My legs fared better. She helped me squat over the pot with one hand, deftly removing the plug with a quarter twist. It burned like the very devil. She held me as I shuddered, pink water flooding from me. I knew it, I thought, I knew she would damage me. These thoughtless games had me cast as some sturdy doll in a tyrant's nursery.

"Oh pet, I bet that's sore." She stroked my hair as I sobbed through my cunt mouth.

She laid me back on the bed to inspect me. My breasts seemed bigger, if somewhat discolored. As soon as I could feel my hands I made to complete my morning ritual but she gently stayed my hand.

"Not today, pet. Today, I will take care of you."

The awful, beautiful cups went back on. I'm afraid I howled at that, I couldn't help it. The bruised flesh was forced relentlessly into the little vacuums. Then came the harness and ribbons. Then my pathetic hands bound back behind me.

She ungagged me to take some water, and fed me a little stale bread. My lean stomach growled in protest.

"Mmm," she fed me by hand. "Such a gentle thing. Never would you bite the hand that feeds you, pet, I knew it the first day I laid eyes on you."

I couldn't have bitten anything that day, my jaw was as exhausted as the rest of me.

"I have a special mount to test today. Not like anything you've experienced so far my dear. Come."

I padded obediently behind her. Through into her reading room, barely used for she preferred the hearth in her parlour. Then up a little private stairway into a narrow passage for servants, which I had never used before, then at last into what I would call a sunroom. It was at the very top of the house, looking out on the same view I'd had yesterday.

There was a chair by the window that looked medical and mechanical in nature. It was brand new, you could still smell the leather and polish. I sat, and set my feet into the stirrups. There was space for my bound arms to hook into place, naturally arching my back and my breasts seemed very prominent indeed. It was like nothing I'd seen. No penetration, no discomfort. My thighs were held open, but not graphically so.

Miss Alice tilted the assembly back with a lever and it became even more comfortable.

"Oh thank you, Miss Alice. I was beginning to think you were wearing me out on purpose."

"I want you you have a lovely rest. I'll bring my sewing up here once my duties are done. And my dear, you won't be wearing the cups all day today. See beside you? There is space on either side for a servant to kneel. I will have a pair of girls sent up after luncheon, and they will soothe you."

"So it's a nursing chair?" I giggled a little hysterically.

"Oh yes. Indeed it will be, you shall see."

Dread and anticipation aside, I slept like the dead for a few hours. When I woke I was warm enough, and the day was beautiful, but my breasts were awfully uncomfortable. When Helen and the other girl came up, I was resigned to my fate. They knelt either side of me, pulled off the glass cups, and got to work.

It hurt at first, of course it did. Their soft and eager tongues felt like sand paper, like needles. But as time passed I grew fond of the sensation. It was a terribly clever torture for there was absolutely nothing to stimulate my sex, the chair was completely open down there.

I felt so empty, so pathetic as my tits became the center of my little world. I couldn't think a single coherent thought, as they were suckled tirelessly. Dimly I wondered what threats had been made to encourage the servants, but it was a fleeting fancy. No-one would dare refuse Miss Alice a thing.

Helen was not made of stone. This time I could see the hunger clearly written on her face. I longed so deeply for her to touch me between my legs; her mouth on my teat was almost enough in itself to push me over the edge. Almost. But never quite enough.

"That's enough, girls. Well done. Sit back on your heels and observe."

A pair of cups, a little larger, were already being warmed in the candle flame.

Helen and Mimi observed my well used breast meat slip into the glass shells with silent wonder.

For me, it was not so bad. So much stimulation had taken the edge off my suffering, and I dutifully and sincerely thanked Miss Alice. The true agony would come later when the cups were removed, and the blood ran back, engorging my nipples. Then she would tease them, maybe even clamp them. My eyes brimmed with tears at the very thought of it.

***

In my hours spent mounted, helpless, I had assumed that pain and suffering alone would be my new life. That I would be worn out in days, dead in weeks. Not so at all. Miss Alice did recognise my limits, a measured distance beyond them was as far as she went. She cared, in her own way, I'm certain of it.

There was a degree of solemnity when she removed my harness that night, wiped it down and put it away properly in its box. She unbound my wrists, rubbed the life back into them. Then, she dressed me in one of her own silk slips. The single layer of soft fabric was still too much on my poor breasts, but I made no complaint. She sat me on a footstool by the fire, and from behind her embroidery chest she drew out a gorgeous ebony and snakeskin case.

I looked up at her in confusion, pressed my bruised lips together, sat quietly on my tingling hands.

She opened the case, and inside was a set of silver marcasite jewelry. It looked innocent enough.

"My husband had this set custom made for me years ago," she said. "Back when he saw me as his wife."

"It's very lovely, Miss Alice."

"It's far too young for me these days. But I love the design of the choker. Perfect for my designs on you, pet."

"But it isn't proper, Miss Alice."

"I know that you silly thing," she smirked and shook her head. "Imagine what people would say if they knew half of what goes on behind my closed doors but nevertheless, it is my wish that you wear something of mine."

It was a beautiful thing. Contoured perfectly to my slender neck, it was shaped with a chevron pointing down at the front, and a long pair of delicate silver chains that ran down my back.

I couldn't think of it as jewelry. Not at all. It was a collar, and it marked me as hers.

"You need a day or two, pet. Time to heal, to rest, to come to terms with things as they are, I know it. Busy yourself as you must in my rooms and on no account leave them. I must make preparations for my guests."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maid of All Work Previous Part

Similar Stories

The Baby Sitter Baby sitter nurses at mom's aching breasts,in Lesbian Sex
Loosen My Cunt, Use My Tits Ch. 01 Romance, this is not.in BDSM
Punishing My Tits Ch. 01 She wanted to see how much she could take.in Fetish
Married Man gets Forced Bi Married Man visits Mistress for Forced-Bi experience.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories