Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna smiled. She tried to hold it back but it just came out. "Thank you. It means something from you."

"Was I right though?" Christine laughed as Shauna smiled.

Shauna gave a smirk of holding in a joke before whispering, "Let's just say that I had to make the first move. Just be making a big move to start with."

Christine covered her mouth to hide her smile. "Oh my God."

"He seems to be better now though," Shauna added as her voice seemed amused.

"I would not doubt it," Christine chuckled.

Shauna realized Christine was dead on when it came to her man. Jack was shy and reserved and would never had made the first move. Shauna could only think of Layla and how she never thought about making the first step. Shauna also knew that Layla would be a horrible choice for him, and she was thankful nothing happened.

Christine was only getting a few nails replaced and was already finished. She got up from the chair and looked at Shauna in an almost comical way. "He never knew it was coming when it happened, did he?"

"The poor guy was hiding who he was." Shauna smiled as she knew that her forwardness pulled him free.

"Not hiding, but more repairing," Christine added with an almost scowl.

"Don't be getting me started on that either," Shauna replied knowing exactly where Christine was thinking.

"I have to ask before I leave. Were you really going to beat her up?"

"I am now," Shauna said as she instantly saw Christine's eyes light up in joy.

With an almost beaming smile of happiness, Christine kissed Shauna on the cheek goodbye. "You're not the only one who wants a crack at that bitch."

An hour later Shauna looked at her completed nails in disbelief. They took longer than any other place she went to but it showed. The outstanding quality was only matched by their ability to bill for it.

Shauna saw the sign for waxing, and with the service they gave the idea was too good to turn down. Shauna inquired about the waxing, and said fuck it, and went for it. When she was told to strip down in another room, she did but wondered if she could get out of having it done.

Although painful Shauna felt different. Her Brazilian wax was something she never thought she would ever do. Shauna left to meet Jack at the house, and thought to herself what his reaction was going to be. It was something she never did for anyone, and now she was ready for anything.

Shauna walked in the door and Jack was already there waiting for her with flowers. Shauna instantly ran up to him and embraced him. To her it was something surreal and lasting. Her heart was racing with excitement, and belonging. The overwhelming sense of having something real and meaningful washed over her and seemed to wipe away past transgressions.

Jack's lips were on hers as Shauna wrapped her arms, then her legs around his body. It was like two lovers meeting after years apart.

His arms instantly support her weight as he carried her. Not being able to say anything, Shauna felt his tongue probe hers, and she replied by wrapping her tongue around his. Her arms felt his muscular body, and almost went weak from knowing that he was hers, and that in a few moments they would be expressing their love through sexual intercourse.

Shauna broke the kiss, and stared into his deep blue eyes. "Fuck me."

Jack said nothing as he carried Shauna into the bedroom. His lips resumed kissing hers as they entered the room. Shauna knew that he was definitely going to notice her new smooth features. She pushed free and stood near the bed. Wanting his attention she nudged him to sit on the bed.

Once Shauna knew that his eyes were on her, she commenced to strip off her clothes. Slowly at first, removing her blouse, and skirt. This was followed by Shauna pressing her finger to his lips to keep the suspense going. She knew he was loving it, and would compliment everything, but she wanted him worked up.

Once her new bra and panties were flashing before his gazing eyes, Shauna knew that she had his full erect attention. She could see him adjusting his pants. Knowing that he was getting blood coursing to his white cock was also making her own sex moist with need.

The black lace bra highlighted Shauna's smooth caramel skin. Her breasts gave the illusion of being visible, but still covered by the lace material. Shauna loved how it felt and showcased her bust size and she made sure to lean down to show it to Jack.

Shauna then caressed her chest before slipping her fingers to her panties. It was then that she turned around showing her tight ass to Jack. She pulled the thong up to show her flawlessly smooth ass. She pulled her thong down to quickly to show her ass.

With her heart pounding from the excitement of giving Jack a strip show, she turned to see his glowingly wide eyes. The attention he was giving her only made it that more of a turn on. She slipped her panties slowly down bending as she did it. When she lifted her body she showed her hairless sex to him.

"You like my pussy? I did it for you."

"Oh God yes. It looks absolutely amazing."

Shauna stepped closer before kneeling down in front of Jack. She reached for his pants only to find his manhood in full heat. "I see your dick liked it too."

Shauna unbuttoned his pants, and pulled free Jack's white manhood. It almost sprung out it was so erect. Shauna spared no time as she wrapped her lips around Jack's engorged cock head. It throbbed the moment her sultry lips touched it. She looked up quickly to see his enjoyment before sliding it further down her throat.

Jack's prick was almost pulsing the further Shauna slid her mouth up and down on the shaft. Each time should could feel mini jerks as she knew he was turned on. These small twitches Jack's cock gave off did not deter Shauna, as she continued to move up and down on his male organ, even pushing her tongue along the underside.

The more Jack's cock twitched the more Shauna knew he was getting closer to exploding in her mouth. She thought about it for a second and would have loved to feel his hot load down her throat, but she wanted something different. She just knew that his potent seed needed to be put where it would be of better use.

Shauna lifted herself up off the floor and stopped sucking on Jack's white dick. Jack in turn pulled down his pants, and removed his socks. Shauna helped undressing him and began to unbutton his shirt. Just the act of undressing him and knowing that his white erect sex tool was right near her sex drove her wild with wetness.

When Jack was undressed, Shauna moved him to the center of the bed. Jack obliged without a second thought. Shauna saw his cock just standing at attention, and she knew she had to slide it in her. She moved her body so she was now straddling him. She felt the bottom of his hard prick pressing right against her wet pussy.

Shauna felt the heat from Jack's organ as she moved her body so it her pussy could slide on it without it going in. When Shauna let it touch her clit she gave a whimpering moan of pleasure. She could feel her sex just aching to be filled. Shauna closed her eyes as she did this again three more times. Each time feeling her dark pussy lips wrap around his shaft but not letting it enter in an almost tease.

Shauna finally opened her eyes and looked upon Jack in an almost pure love stare. She then adjusted her body so the head of his sex organ was at her entrance. With a slow decent Shauna felt her love hole stretch to accommodate his girth. Not stopping until she felt her body rest against his, she moaned as it slipped in her.

"Fuck... I missed you!" Shauna cried out as her wet sex hole was now filled with a hard white cock.

"I missed you too," Jack replied as his hands reached and cupped Shauna's breasts.

Shauna smiled as she felt his hands caress her breasts. "I can feel how much you missed me too."

"I can say the same for you," Jack replied as Shauna began grinding.

"You have no idea how much I missed you though," Shauna answered back as she pushed her ass hard down on Jack.

"How much?"

Shauna smiled as she replied, still making her body grind slowly on Jack, "Enough that I can fuck you all day and night."

Jack moaned unexpectedly as Shauna lifted up and slide back down. She knew that he was holding back his orgasm. Shauna felt his cock throbbing hard as she began to lift her body and slam it down. There was no use playing around anymore as Shauna was now bucking her hips wildly, fucking Jack's cock.

"You miss this pussy?" Shauna cried out as she forced her body hard on Jack.

"Yes..yes." Jack answered, moaning and caressing Shauna's breasts with his fingers.

Shauna was now alternating between grinding and slamming down as her eyes focused on Jack's reaction to her body slamming and grinding. "Fuck it baby. Fucking show me how much you missed this black pussy."

Jacked lifted himself up to kiss Shauna and stopping her from moving. Holding him close, Shauna felt Jack's cock wedged deeply as his lips met hers. Jack's kiss was only for a moment before he moved away to stare at her. Shauna knew Jack was going to confess his love, and she also felt a desperate need to have him get off in her. She put her finger to his mouth and pushed him back down on the bed.

Keeping her finger to his mouth, Shauna calmly said, "Fucking cum in me, then we can talk." Just as she said this she continued grinding fast. Jack said nothing but nodded to her demand.

Shauna could feel him ready to blow, and savored the knowledge that his hot cum was going to be shot deep in her once again. She knew deep down that Jack needed to get off just as much as she did, and she took it upon herself to make sure it happened.

The more Shauna grinded her ass into Jack's waist the more she felt it pulse. Needing to fill her desire to be fucked, she began to pounce on him. Sliding the length of his white manhood, she could feel how deep it was truly going inside her love trench. There was no way he was not going to spew his white DNA all inside her reproductive system. The whole act of letting it happen and even helping it happen, made orgasm.

The sensation of Jack's embedding cock pulsing inside her while her love canal squeezing around it was too much for her. Shauna moaned hard and closed her eyes as she felt her body give way to pleasure. Shauna could not help feeling another strong orgasm shake her as she reminded herself that her body was about to be filled with Jack's white love seed. That her slick velvet canal was squeezing and milking Jack's white man tool so that her body could be given a fat belly.

Looking into his eyes and wanting to see the desire, Shauna asked, "Oh, fuck..I can feel your close already. You going to cum in me again?"

Jack could only nod, as Shauna twerked her ass up and down faster. Shauna saw his eyes stare back and to her it was his willingness to give him something more of herself. She felt her sex ready to take on her man's ejaculation and then do what nature intended it to do with it.

Shauna moaned again the instant the first spurt of hot sperm sprayed against the walls of her vaginal cavity. She instantly stopped her body from moving, and just slammed down once more. "Fuck baby...I feel you doing it."

Shauna was now making sure that Jack's spewing cock had direct aim for shooting its swimmers to their intended target. Shauna moaned out as her body felt another shot of Jack's semen coat her vaginal walls in search of an egg to fertilize. This was followed by her own body shaking from the pure excitement of what her body was experiencing.

She instantly looked down at him with a moaning grin. "Oh damm, your white dick cumming in me....knock it up baby....knock up your black pussy."

Shauna felt Jack pull her down as his lips met hers quickly. Shauna moaned into his mouth as she felt his body lift up and push against her, making sure his sex organ was unstopped in delivering its last few spurts of baby making juice.

Shauna continued to feel Jack's cock twitch inside of her until it slowly died down. She did not stop kissing as her desire for his embrace grew. She knew that she was unable to stop Jack's prick from giving her a belly full, but now needed to know he wanted it as well. The only thing she had to go on was his words and his tending kiss.

Shauna pulled away after a long embrace, and leaned back making sure Jack's erection stayed firmly implanted in her fuck hole. "Oh fuck, that was good."

"I loved it too," Jack replied as his hands ran up her arms to her breasts, making Shauna quiver with lust for him.

"You know I love you and all, but I never met a white guy so ok with cumming inside their black girlfriend without her being on the pill," Shauna cracked as she grinded once more on Jack's still pulsing prick. She knew the answer but loved hearing him say it.

"It's easy with you. I just never have to worry," Jack answered as his hands caressed the length of her arms.

"How am I easy?"

"I never have to worry about hiding something from you. I feel like you know me...the true me and you're still with me." As Jack answered, Shauna could see the seriousness in his eyes. She knew that through his strong physical form he was still a weak emotional person that was beaten up by another girl.

With a smiling face, Shauna answered while rubbing her flat stomach. "Well you better be liking me when I get all big."

Jack once again kissed Shauna as he placed his hands on her stomach. Shauna held his hands there, as she asked, "So you like what I bought, you might have to buy more if you get my black ass pregnant. I didn't know the price, but I can return some of it. The lady said it was covered."

"No worries. I have an account there. You can keep all of it," Jack replied as he looked on her with his eyes beaming with affection.

"You sure? It's gotta cost a fucking lot though. I have never spent that much money in my life," Shauna replied in a smile from seeing Jack's face.

Jack smirked as he answered back," I would like to see the rest of what you bought, you planning on getting off of me to show me?"

"Maybe...I am not done making sure your stuff is all the way inside of me," Shauna replied with a jestful smile and a quick grind of her body against Jack's waist. She still felt Jack's erection as it was still pushed all the way inside of her.

"We can try later if you're up for it."

"You promise?" Shauna inquired, still wondering if this was real. She did still have the thought that he just wanted to cum in her, and had no real intentions of staying.

"I promise. I will make love to you again," Jack answered still smiling.

Shauna lifted her leg, and laid back on the bed, freeing Jack. Jack sat up and kissed Shauna again before getting off the bed. Shauna opened her legs wide while still keeping her legs bent, giving Jack a direct view of her wet sex.

Jack slipped on his shirt and Shauna noticed that his eyes were glued to her naked form laying on the bed. She loved the attention he gave her even after the fact he just got off inside of her. "You like what you see? Looking at what you did?" Shauna said with a smile and a tone of playfulness.

Shauna rolled over and reached for a shirt. As the shirt was in her hands, she felt the warm strong hands of her man grip her ass.

"So you like my ass?" Shauna cooed as his hands immediately made her melt from his desire.

"You know I love your ass," Jack said as Shauna felt his hands massage her cheeks before slightly parting them, showing off her sex.

Turning her head to look at Jack. "You might get lucky and be able to fuck my butt again."

"I am thinking you liked it," Jack jokingly replied, still massaging Shauna's butt cheeks.

"It was not what I expected it to be. I thought doing shit like that would hurt, but it was good once I got going."

Jack continued to massage Shauna's ass, and would occasional spread them to reveal her wet pussy. Shauna could not help but feel utterly relaxed. Jack's strong hands on her ass was something of a dream. The way he looked at her was something she could never expect from a few days ago.

"I like you looking at my ass. Makes me want to have your dick in it," Shauna said again as she turned to see his reply.

"I love it. I can spend all day staring at you. And fucking you in the butt is always a plus in my books," Jack joked as he stopped getting dressed to give all his attention to Shauna.

Jack finally moved back and finished getting dressed. "Come on let's go get some lunch. I know a great place nearby."

"Let's stay here. Please...I want to make you lunch instead," Shauna answered as she felt compelled to show Jack that she could take care of him.

"You sure? I mean it's no trouble to go out and get something."

"Stop... let me make you something. You have a big kitchen and I know how to cook," Shauna replied as she quickly got up to show Jack that she was able to handle feeding him.

Jack smiled, and Shauna walked right by him to go into the kitchen. She grabbed only his undershirt as she left the bedroom. She walked into the kitchen and began preparing some lunch.

Jack walked into the kitchen, and Shauna felt his arms wrap around her. She turned her head, and he kissed her. "You like cooking? I thought you would like me taking you out," Jack whispered in her ear.

Shauna gave a playful smile and kissed him back. "I love cooking for my man. That and, I don't need to be pampered like some rich white girl who can't cook worth of shit."

"So you ran out here bare ass to prove this?" Jack joked.

Shauna laughed hard as she realized that his shirt only came up to her midriff, and her ass and shaved pussy were out on display. "Well...I don't mind if you don't," Shauna answered still laughing.

Jack backed away and moved further away. "Oh, I don't mind at all. If this is a thing for you, I might have a problem going to work."

Shauna continued fixing lunch and now waited for the water to heat up. "I don't have to work until Thursday, so I have the time. Plus I know you be liking my ass, so we might have a serious time problem."

Jack gave a serious look to Shauna as he looked at her face. "You know I can get you another job. My company has positions for you."

Shauna still making lunch and unchanged by Jack's serious tone. "I know, but I need to keep something of my own. It's kinda like the apartment thing."

"I understand, I might disagree with you...but understand. The only thing I am not going to compromise on is you keeping the credit card. I don't want you wanting for anything again."

Shauna stepped back towards Jack and kissed him quickly. "I understand, but I will not going crazy spending money on it. God knows I spent a fucking fortune yesterday."

Jack moved back holding her hips and kissing her neck. "I won't tell you how much, if you quit worrying about it."

"Ok, you win, but sometimes it's not all about the shit you buy me," Shauna said as she turned again to kiss Jack on the lips.

Shauna was just about done with lunch when she realized that she did need to clean herself up in the bathroom. She excused herself and got cleaned up. When she sat down on the toilet cleaning herself, she just knew in her heart that she was going to be with his child soon. She even looked at the amount of sperm she wiped and she now wondered when she should take the test.

On her way back she wondered about putting on clothes. The feeling of being naked in front of Jack seemed right to her. It was like she felt closer to him while she was nude. She decided on keeping Jack's short shirt on her and sitting down next to him.

Shauna only had a few bites before looking at Jack. She wanted so bad to just be held by him. The need to just cling onto him was only tempered by the thought of the annoying girlfriend guys hate. Shauna just waited for him to finish before telling him she was tired.

123456...8