Maid to Order Ch. 01

Story Info
Late night hookup turns to surprise.
5.1k words
4.58
14.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up rather groggily. I really wasn't awake and my head felt like it was full of sand. I didn't open my eyes. I pulled the covers back up and retreated into to dreamland.

I'm not sure how much later, but eventually I woke up for good. I felt refreshed and opened my eyes. I was in a large bed with pink satin sheets. I had no idea where I was. The quilt I had pulled up was covered with black silhouette outlines of girls copulating doggy-style. I looked around the room. The walls and ceiling and even the floor was pink. On the walls there were six life-size pictures of girls engaged in various sexual acts. They all had wide smiles on their faces. Even the ones with cocks in their mouths. I figured I must be in a whore house. I couldn't remember a thing about last night. I hoped that I had fun.

I pulled back the covers. WHAT THE FUCK! I was wearing a pale green see-through nightie with white lace around the bottom and top. It extended to the middle of my torso. Down under was a thong of the same color. It was wedged firmly into my butt. Whoa - what kinky stuff did I get into last night? The last thing I remembered was going to Sadies and having a gorgeous red-head offering to buy me a drink and bringing it back from the bar. I figured I had gotten lucky.

I got out from under the covers and swung my legs onto the floor. When I tried to stand up, I toppled over. I was wearing a pair of four-inch bright red open-toed stilettoes. My toenails and also my fingernails were painted bright red. I had never had any inclination to wear women's clothes and wondered if someone was playing a joke on me. I leaned over to take the shoes off but couldn't. They were secured by long, thin straps going round and round my legs and ending close to my knees. And the tops were secured by two tiny locks. The only way they were coming off was with a knife.

I managed to totter over to a full-length mirror against one wall. The thong went deeper into my butt. I was stunned! My eyelids and the skin between my lids and my eyebrows had a coating of pale green eyeshadow matching the color of my nightie. My nightie? My eyebrows were more arched and lusher than usual. My eyelashes were thick and long and curled up at the ends. There was a smattering of freckles across the bridge of my nose. I had never had freckles before. And my previously brown eyes were now a sparkling blue green. I was wearing a curly blond wig and had large hoop earrings dangling from my ears. I pulled on them and discovered they weren't clip-ons - sometime during the previous night my ears had been pierced.

But the most disconcerting thing was my lips. They were puffier than usual and coated with bright crimson lipstick matching my nails. I touched them. Due to their puffiness, I expected some soreness, but there wasn't any. In fact, they seemed very soft. And when I licked them, they glistened.

I also noted that, maybe because of the shoes, my butt was sticking out more than usual.

If I didn't know it was me, I would think I was looking at a fresh young girl on the verge of womanhood.

Around my neck was a lacy pink collar with the name "Felcity" stitched on it.

I have to get out of this place. I looked around for my clothes. I figured I could make it on the high heels if I could get rid of the nightie. I found a closet and opened it. Rows and rows of female clothing. The kind a hooker would wear. A dresser with all sorts of lingerie in the drawers. Panties of all sorts and colors, bras, garter belts and stockings, and corsets. At least fifty pairs of shoes. All this must belong to the girl who lives here. But no male clothing.

I sat on the bed and tried to figure out what to do. Outside, I heard a tower bell start pealing.

The door to the room opened and a glamourous brunette stood there. What a body! She was dressed exactly like me but her outfit was pink. Same red nails and lips and shoes. She was holding a pink parasol. Any other time I would have thrown her on the bed and fucked her eyeballs out.

"Good you're awake. We only have ten minutes. You don't want to be late on your first day." The bells continued tolling.

I was about to ask late for what, when she said, "Did you remember your plug. Well, never mind, we don't have time. Let's just hope no one asks to see it. Or maybe they'll cut you some slack, you being new and all."

Again, she gave me no chance to answer. "Felicity, that's a real sexy name. I'm Ava. She tugged at her collar.

I was about to tell her my name was Steven when she said, "They really gave you a nice set of CSLs."

Once again, I started to ask what a CSL was, but she said, "Let's go. We don't want to be late. Grab your parasol and let's go." There was a green parasol leaning against the wall. I was so confused I just grabbed it and followed her out of the room. When we passed through the door, we were sprayed by a mist of rose-scented perfume.

The bells were still ringing and there were several dozen beautiful girls, dressed in different colored nighties and thongs walking towards a stone building. They all held open parasols. Some were holding hands, There were at least three couples who had their hands on each other's ass.

I figured I'd try to fit in until I could make an escape. I squeezed the handle of my parasol to open it and a thick stream of white goo came out and landed on my exposed midriff. Ava stopped and got on her knees and licked it off me and giggled. "I usually hold it up to my mouth when I open mine. But you'll learn." I looked at the handle and realized it was shaped like a male penis. I wonder if that was real sperm.

I rubbed my hand across my belly where she had licked me. I had no hair there! It was then that I realized I had no hair on my entire body below my lower eyelids. None on my legs or arms. None in my armpits. And absolutely no pubic hair. And there was no stubble - my skin was perfectly smooth.

We continued towards the stone building with Ava talking a mile a minute and me not being able to get a word in. We passed through the doors just before they were closed and locked by a stern looking woman.

"Okay girls, don't dawdle. Go to your classrooms."

I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go, so I just followed Ava's lovely ass into a classroom. Up at the teacher's desk was the red-head I had met at the bar last night. She was sitting on the desk with her legs spread wide. She wasn't wearing any panties. And she had a dick!

"Good morning class."

All replied in unison. "Good morning Mistress Janice."

"First let me apologize for an inconvenience. The seat cushions were sent out for cleaning and won't be back until after lunch. You'll have to sit on the bare wooden seats. Let's make the best of it. I'm sure most of you are used to hard things pressing against your pretty butts." There were a few giggles.

"Well, we have a new student today. There is a seat for you right down front. Why don't you introduce yourself."

I shyly faced the class and said "Hi, I'm Felicity." Why not play along?

"Welcome Felicity. I'm sure you're going to like it here. Class, why don't we give Felicity a nice warm welcome?"

With that they all stood and faced away from me. Then they all bent at the waist and wiggled their beautiful asses at me while giggling. I could tell that eight of them had pussies and eleven had cocks like me. But they were all beautiful. Ironically, most of the ones with penises reached back and pulled their ass cheeks apart. This whole sight was too much for me, and my cock became erect and started spurting into my thong. I was so embarrassed by my lack of control that I covered my stained panties with my hands.

Mistress Janice came over and pulled my hands away from my panties. She also scooped up the ejaculate that had escaped. And licked her hand.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Felicity. We all know we are here to have all the sex we want. We're a very friendly sisterhood. If you want to fuck one of your sisters, all you have to do is tell her. She won't refuse. And the same goes for any sister who wants to fuck you. Now class, how many of you would like to fuck Felicity." All the hands shot into the air.

"Well, we can't do that now, but maybe she'll be available tonight. Okay Felicity?"

"Um, okay Mistress." Blushing and trying to avoid the lustful stares.

Did I just agree to fuck or be fucked by nineteen beautiful girls? I was beginning to think of all of them, even the ones with penises as 'girls.' Was I one too? I mean, I was the only flat chested one in the group and didn't have the ass any of them had. But I was dressed and made up like a slutty girl.

Mistress Janice said, "Okay girls, I assume you all did the required reading last night. Any questions?"

A girl with a collar that said 'Rebecca' raised her hand. "Mistress, I kept seeing the term CSL. But they never explained what that meant."

"Excellent question. But rather than me just telling you, we have a great example. Felicity would you please stand up and face the class."

I did as instructed.

"Now please open your mouth and form it in the shape of an O. Felicity is a very lucky girl. She has perfect CSLs. Cock sucking lips. I am almost sure every man she meets is going to want those lips around his cock. And probably all you girls who still have a penis. Yes, a very lucky girl who is going to have many cocks sliding in and out of her mouth. How many of you girls would like to use Felicity's mouth that way?'

All the girls with penises raised their hands.

"Well we don't have time for all of you. Tell you what, Felicity will do one of you this morning and one this afternoon. And she'll continue doing two a day until you're all taken care of. Let's see, I think Georgia is next in line for the change, so I'm going to let her go first."

A tall ebony girl with classic legs came up from the back of the class and smiled at me. She positioned me on my knees. She pulled her thong aside and a large penis was two inches from my mouth. I kept my lips closed. There was no way I was going to suck a cock.

She pinched my nose shut and I opened my mouth for air. In a flash, her penis was in my mouth and resting on my tongue. Mistress Janice was behind me and grabbed my head and was forcing me to bob up and down on the cock. I could feel it growing larger and larger until I felt I couldn't take anymore. Luckily, I felt Georgia shudder and a torrent of sperm went down my throat and filled my mouth. Georgia pulled out but Mistress Janice clasped a hand over my mouth and said "Swallow."

After that, I was made to lick Georgia clean and not waste any of her cum. She thanked me and the whole class gave me a standing ovation. I stood up red faced. What was this place? And I knew if I didn't get out of here, I was going to do this twice a day for the foreseeable future. All the girls with cocks, including the teacher, were pulling on their shafts and leering at me. I knew exactly what they were thinking. Why did I have to have CSLs?

The rest of the morning was devoted to various discussions. The first topic was what was the best position. The vote was sixteen for doggy style, three for cowgirl and one for missionary. Not having any experience, I voted for doggy style because I didn't want anyone to see my eyes while a dick was going in and out of my ass. The discussion ended when Ava said she didn't care as long as she was getting it good. The whole class, including myself, burst out laughing.

Next was a discussion for only the 'changed' girls. What was best, anal or vaginal? I was surprised when this was deadlocked at four to four. The anal girls said it was because they could play with their clit while being pounded. Interesting.

Nest came a spirited debate about gang bangs. Ava was all for it and confessed she once had four dicks in her at the same time. Two were in her mouth. Georgia said it was probably the only way they could get her to shut up.

Somehow, the talks turned to clothing. I found this more interesting than the talk about sex. After all, I had no intention in participating in sex acts but it was apparent I would have to dress like a girl. I actually wanted to learn what the other (did I think other?) girls thought. First it was agreed that thongs were uncomfortable but were suitable for advertising. (I vowed never to wear a thong again.) Skirts that zipped up the side were easier to manage than ones that zipped in the back. Heels over four inches were really only appropriate for the bedroom. It didn't really matter how high they were if your feet were pointed towards the ceiling or you were getting it doggy style. Stockings were vastly preferred to pantyhose. And a garter belt was better than stay ups, which tended to sag over time. And, oh, the garters were always worn inside the panties.

I asked why. A girl named Regina said, "So you can take them off in a hurry, silly. No one whos' going to fuck you wants to wait for you to unhook your garters. They'll get impatient and go find some other slut to screw." Good thing to know. Mistress Janice reminded the girls that pants, shorts and culottes were against the rules. Our private pats must always be readily accessible for accepting a cock. After all, that's the reason why we had assholes and cunts. To get fucked as much as possible.I looked down at the floor.

A bell rang and Mistress Janice announced we had forty-five minutes for lunch. Lunch was compulsory - we needed our nutrition. But if we got done early, we could take a partner or two and have fun in the adjacent room.

We all trooped down the hallway to the lunch-room. On the way, Georgia pinched my ass and whispered in my ear, "It's going to be fun fucking you." She had had my mouth and now she wanted my ass!

I sat next To Ava. Some waitresses brought out trays loaded with glasses. One etched with the name 'Felicity' on it was set in front of me. It looked like a frothy milkshake. I picked it up and took a sip. From my experience with Georgia, I knew immediately what it was. I turned to Ava. "This is sperm!"

"I know. Isn't it delicious? This is all we get to eat. I usually have two or three glasses."

"They expect me to subsist on only sperm?"

"Don't worry Felicity. It's enhanced with all the nutrients you need. And mega doses of female hormones. And some other stuff to help your body and your mind change. Now drink up, you won't be allowed back in class until you've had your lunch."

I took a big gulp and noticed Georgia heading towards us. I gulped the rest down and turned to Ava. "Was that true about what Mistress Janice said about the sisterhood?"

"Sure, why?"

With my eye on the approaching Georgia, I responded, "Because I want to fuck you."

She chugged the rest of her lunch and grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

We went over to a doorway on the side of the lunchroom. As the door closed behind us, I looked back and saw Georgia with a disappointed look in her eyes.

We spent the rest of the lunch period discovering each other's bodies. Her pussy was delicious. She sat on my face and we did a 69. Eventually, she begged me to get inside of her. I was more than happy to oblige. We both had earth-shattering orgasms. I don't remember an orgasm ever lasting so long. I laid on top of her and sighed.

"That was great Felicity. We can do that whenever you want. Just don't get the wrong idea. I mean, we can be girlfriends while we are here, but eventually, both of us are going to be given to the man who purchases us. That's what we are being trained for. To be used any way he wants."

I'm going to be sold to a man? Like a sex slave?

We exited the room back to the dining room. Suddenly, it didn't seem strange to be walking with our hands on each other's butt. I noticed Georgia standing against the wall and stroking her cock. I gave her a smile.

We headed back to the classroom.

When we got back from lunch, there was a lot of excitement among the girls. I wondered how many of them had had sex during the break.

But then I found out what all the excitement was about. Mistress Janice told us all to take our seats. The other girls all rushed to do so. I got to mine and found the cushions had shown up. And in the middle of the cushion was a rigid six-inch rubber dildo. I stood next to my seat and just stared at it.

Mistress Janice said, "Is something wrong Felicity? Please take your seat. There's lube in your desk if you need it."

"I'd rather not Mistress."

Georgia immediately raised her hand. "Mistress Janice, if Felicity doesn't want to take her seat, she can sit on my lap." Her cock was rigid and sticking out of the top of her thong by at least three inches. How did I ever get that thing in my mouth?

Mistress Janice said, "Would you prefer that Felicity? Either the dildo or Georgia's cock is going up your ass. The choice is yours."

I took another look at both the dildo and Georgia's bigger cock. I got the lube from the desk and lathered up the dildo. I slowly lowered myself onto it until my ass cheeks hit the cushion. I sat there with my mouth hanging open and my cheeks turning bright red.

Mistress Janice picked up a small tablet and handed it to a girl named Eleanor. "Okay, Eleanor, all the girls names are listed. You may pick one. You know how the controls work." Eleanor took the tablet and touched the screen a few times. One of the fully changed girls named Ursula let out a gasp and squeezed her legs together. Eleanor kept touching the screen as Ursula squealed and moaned. After a few minutes she threw her head back and said "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" and obviously orgasmed.

After she recovered she was given the tablet. She picked a dicked girl named Deborah who immediately started bouncing up and down on the dildo. After a while, a stain appeared on the front of her thong.

Three more girls took their turns. The recipient never knew it was her until it started happening. The tablet was handed to Regina. I felt a sudden warmth in my ass. And then some vibration. I was being fucked in the ass. And as much as I tried to ignore it, it was pleasant. I tried to control myself but was soon riding the dildo like it was the most normal thing in the world. And finally, I had another fantastic orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

Now was my turn for some revenge. Georgia had humiliated me this morning by emptying her sperm into my mouth. And then by pinching my ass at lunch. And then the further humiliation of offering me a seat on her lap. I swiped her name on the tablet and turned on the heat and the vibration. She shuddered a little and looked me directly in the eyes. Not enough. I increased the warmth and the vibration speed. She kept staring into my eyes as she increased the rhythm of bouncing on her dildo. I increased the setting some more. Saliva started dripping from her mouth, but she never broke eye contact with me. More speed and heat. Her whole body was writhing and shaking. Finally, she let go with a shriek and sperm shot towards the ceiling. She closed her eyes for a second but when they opened, she was still staring at me. She walked over and took the tablet from me and said, "Thank you Felciity. I knew you would be fun." I don't think she was humiliated.

I pretty much kept my eyes down and tried to ignore all the moans and gasps as the game continued. I didn't want to let anyone see in my eyes how much I enjoyed the play. What is wrong with me?

At one point, I looked back at the class when one girl was making a lot of noise.

Georgia was looking right at me. I quickly everted my eyes.

Ava, who was sitting next to me, leaned over and whispered, "Looks like you made a new friend...Just so you know, she's the best fucker in here. Maybe even better than Mistress Janice. You'll have to let me know what you think once they've both had you."

12