Maid to Order Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no intention of being fucked by either of them."

"Felicity, you're one of the sisters now. Every sister with a dick is going to fuck you sooner or later. You'll get used to it. And I bet you're going to love it. All of us do."

I turned back and Georgia was still staring at me. She really was quite beautiful. Inadvertently, I raised my ass a little then pushed back down on the dildo. She winked at me and for some reason I did it again. I turned back towards the front of the classroom again.

I kind of sank into my own thoughts for the rest of the class. I was vaguely aware of Ava getting up a few times to sit on someone's lap. And I was acutely aware of Mistress Janice sitting on the desk in front of me with her legs spread. As much as I tried to avoid it, I couldn't help staring at her cock.

I became aware of someone calling my name. "Felicity." I had come to accept this as my name.

"Felicity!" Mistress Janice was looking at me.

"Wh-what?"

"Wendi is waiting for you to suck her cock."

A beautiful (weren't they all) Asian girl was standing next to me with her cock out of her panties.

Oh yeah - I was supposed to suck one cock in the morning and another in the afternoon.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid it and decided to get it over as soon as possible. I took Wendi's cock in my hands and placed it in my mouth. I went to work like a pro, licking the shaft and deep throating her. I even put her balls in my mouth. Within five minutes, I stuck my finger in her ass. She was shuddering and emptying into my mouth and I swallowed it all. Thank god that's over.

The bell rang. Mistress Janice told us tomorrow, attire was to be petticoats, crotchless panties and peek-a-boo bras. Then she dismissed the class but asked me to stay.

She sat on the desk in front of me with the dildo control in her hands. I felt the warmth inside my ass. But she didn't turn the vibrator on.

"So Felicity, how did you like your first day."

I tried to avoid the urge to lift my ass and plop it down. "What the hell is this place?"

"Think of it as a factory sweetie. We produce sexy girls who have no inhibitions."

"But I'm not a girl!"

She held up a mirror to my face. "How can you say you're not a girl? This was done in just one night."

Looking back at me was a cute blond who would make any teenage boy have an instant erection.

"But I don't have any tits or a round ass. And I have a cock!"

"One thing at a time sweetie. I have your specs right here. You have already been sold and we will turn you over once you are complete."

She picked up a piece of paper. "Let's see, cute blond girl next door look. Lips made for cock sucking. Measurements 36C-21-38. Your buyer insists on a bubble butt and an insatiable desire to be fucked there. He's our main customer and has bought five girls with big butts from us. He prides himself on fucking each of his girls in the butt at least once a day. We won't have any trouble with the tits or the butt, but the 21- inch waist is going to be a challenge. We don't like to do any surgery until the change."

I was mortified. They were going to turn me into a sex doll who would get fucked in the ass at least once a day!

"I want to go home."

"Wait dear, there's more. We only do this for this particular customer. Shortly before you leave here, you're going to get the final change. A nice juicy vagina. And the specific thing we do for him is you will be given a complete set of female internal organs. Mammaries, ovaries, tubes, etc."

Why do I need a vagina if he's only going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Oh, he's going to fuck you in the pussy to start with. And he insists you have an intact hymen when delivered. He wants to be the one to pop your cherry. He'll fuck you vaginally until you become pregnant. Children are very important as business and political assets in his culture. His other five girls have already produced 13 children. Let's see, you're twenty-two. If you're lucky, you should be able to give birth around fifteen times during your fertile time. Maybe more. And don't worry, you'll still be able to have sex when you're pregnant. That's when he'll fuck you in the ass. Every day except the day of and the day after the birth. A week after the birth, you'll get it in the pussy again until you become pregnant. He's also a very enlightened man. He knows pregnant females get very horny because of the hormones. You are allowed to have sex with all the other girls when you are pregnant. That way, you can stimulate each other to orgasm."

So I'm not only going to be a sex doll, but I'm going to be a baby factory. A life of fucking and popping brats out of my vagina!

Mistress Janice stroked my hair. "So Felicity, what did you think when you me last night?'

I remembered it vividly. "I was thinking I'd like to get into your pants."

"Oh, how flattering. You don't know how much a girl wants to hear that. Just think, in a couple of months, you're going to be the girl whose pants everyone wants to get into."

"Um, I don't think so."

"Trust me sweetie. By then you're going to think you wasted a day if you didn't get at least three or four doses of cock."

I was trying to adjust to the reality of what my life would be when Ava came in. She was carrying my meal glass.

"The chef didn't want you to miss your nutrition. She said she put something a little extra into it." Then she left.

"Such a sweet girl. And she just loves to fuck. They're going to be very happy with her at the ranch in Nevada."

"Drink up sweetie," said the Mistress.

I chugged half of it down and my mind fogged up a little.

"So what are you thinking now, sweetie?"

I drank the rest of my meal and whipped a shake mustache off and licked my fingers. I giggled a little.

My eyes were drawn to the tip of her cock poking out over her panties. It was bigger than either Georgia's or Wendi's.

I was stunned when I said, "I still want to get into your pants."

She pulled her panties down and stood in front of me. "Go ahead sweetie. A girl should always get what she wants."

But I'm not a girl! Nevertheless, I wrapped my lips around her cock. It just felt so natural. I spent fifteen minutes sucking and licking. I was amazed how big it got. And I was proud when I got my throat to open enough to swallow it all so that my nose was resting against her belly. She filled me with her cum and I swallowed it all. Maybe being a girl might be fun. I even managed to say "thank you" after I swallowed it.

She kissed me on the lips. "You're already one of the best cocksuckers I've met. Just think how good you will be once you've sucked a hundred or so."

"I'm not going to suck a hundred cocks."

She gave me an indulgent look. "You're right Felicity. You're going to be here six months. A hundred is not the right number. Probably more like five or six hundred. Maybe even a thousand."

The import of what she just said had me thinking.

"Okay, class is over for today. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. A girl never forgets the day she loses her anal virginity. Go home and rest up. Make sure you drink your nightly snack. Take your wig off before you go to bed. And don't wear anything too restrictive. You're going to experience some more changes tonight.

12