Maid to the Vampires Ch. 02

Story Info
Karissa Gets to work, and meets her new master.
1.7k words
4.69
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sentar
Sentar
17 Followers

I must apologize for my tardiness in a new upload. I had no idea I would get such favorable responses to my first submission. Cheers to you guys, and I will try to be more timely with uploads. Please continue to enjoy.

*****

Chapter II, Karissa Gets to Work

The humans are only driven by one thing.

Desire.

Harness it, and they shall welcome our rule.

*

-Duchess Meldorvah, Methuselah

Commander of the Vampire Army

10 years before the taming.

Karissa set about her work, and was thankful to find the matron was correct that she would have no effort in finding the tools of her apparent trade. The cupboard was stocked with everything she might need, and even had a list of tasks she needed to do each day. It wasn't lost on her that today she was supposed to clean the masters room, and decided to get that over with first.

The room wasn't to far down the hall. It was, in fact, placed in the middle of the two sweeping staircases that lead to this floor. Vampires had no need for such things, they were far faster and stronger than men, but kept them for not only their servants, but for the niceties of court. Methuselah enjoyed their meetings, and vying for power amongst their own kind. Each behaved as a well mannered gentleman would, and only partook of their more savage past times behind closed doors. Rarely did a methuselah use their strength in their own company.

The door to the master's chambers was large and imposing. It was dark in color and featured whorls of vines and roses. Karissa took a moment to work up her nerve, and then knocked gently against the door.

"Enter," came a stately voice, and she did so. "Yes?" a man dressed in a white shirt and black pants asked. His skin was unnaturally pale, although that was normal for vampires, and what she could see of him looked chiseled from marble. His eyes were a more dull shade of red, likely a sign of his hunger, but they didn't stare at her with anything more than polite interest. He lounged in his chair as he gazed at her, and before him was a set of papers and a quill. "Miss?" he asked again, and she started from her reverie.

"My apologies master," she curtsied swiftly, "I am to clean this room today."

Ewan, for it was he, looked at his book in surprise. "Ah yes, please excuse me then. You may go about your duties."

"It is a pleasure to serve, master," she curtsied again, and then began work. The windows needed cleaning, but they were close to the master's desk. She decided to do every other task, including caring for his bedding, in the hopes that he may leave. After an hour or so of this though she realized he wasn't going anywhere. He seemed intent on some documents on his desk, and spared her little notice.

Perhaps he doesn't notice me, she thought to herself, and began work on the windows, wiping them down so they would gleam. After a moment he asked, "Are you new here?"

The sudden words made her jump, and she looked over to see him looking at her with interest, his papers forgotten in a neat pile on his desk. Evidently he had finished whatever task he'd been about. "I, yes" she stammered, "I only just began this morning."

"I see. Do you like it here thus far?"

"I'm sorry sir," she replied after a moment of thought, and returning to her work, "I haven't been here long enough to formulate an opinion."

She heard him rise, and felt her skin flinch when his hand rested on her back. "Easy," he murmured, "I do not intend to harm you." Karissa continued her work, and tried not to notice the breath of air across her neck as he sniffed her. "You have a most wonderful bouquet."

"If you say so sir then it must be true."

"I also smell fear in you. I suppose this can not be helped." He stepped away from her, and she relaxed. "Though I'm afraid this will not do. Turn around please."

The young maid turned to face her master, slowly as if afraid he would pounce at a sudden move, only to find he had a sardonic smile on his face. "We can't have you twitching every time you come across one of my kind. I can only keep such encounters at bay for so long, as I have many guests in this house."

She started to bow her head in shame, but he stopped her with a gentle finger to her chin. "Listen to me, once we were far more violent and brutish creatures. Now we play ourselves as fancy statesmen and women. However, just as you can not ignore your kinds fear in the presence of a predator, we can not ignore our desire when around prey. If you behave like prey there is little I can do to protect you."

"With all due respect master, I thought I was prey."

Ewan smiled at this, and shook his head with a sigh. "In time perhaps. Certainly I would enjoy your company as you are rather lovely. However that day will come when both of us are prepared for it, and when you are accepting. I have never once taken someone against their will save out of necessity, and even then I was gentle about it. The same can not be said for others of my kind, and it is your encounters with them that concern me."

"Then what would you have me do master?" She genuinely wanted to please. Living in fear for the last years of her life, she thought, wasn't a good way to live.

The methuselah stopped to think for a moment. "I suppose sleeping together would help. It would be an experience I am sure you would thoroughly enjoy. Ah, but you humans are very strange about that sort of thing. I guess being around Ilia and myself would help matters. Exposure, and perhaps learning more of us will help."

The words of the matron went through her mind, and to her surprise Karissa actually felt herself consider them. Could she do it? Not just watch but take an active role her masters feeding? It was a strange thought she had as her master went back to his desk.

Finally, and after careful consideration, she asked, "Master?"

He looked up. "Yes?"

She swallowed before saying, "Have you ever had two together? With you I mean."

Ewan considered for a moment. "You wish to be with me while I take another?"

Karissa spread her hands, and replied, "It is bound to happen to me eventually? As you said, perhaps exposure is the cure for my jitters."

Later that day saw all the girls of the house standing at the foot of the balcony. All of them were whispering in excitement as one of them would be selected for consumption. Karissa stood away from the conversation, but despite her efforts the maid who had settled her into her room approached her. "Are you settling in Karissa?" she asked as she approached.

"Yes, thank you... What was your name again?"

The girl tittered a bit, "oh dear I never did mention that did I? I'm Mariah." The woman was smaller than Karissa, perhaps a 5 rather than a 6, and was far more petite. Her chest hadn't blossomed to any magnificent size, but considering how small she was this wasn't a surprise. Possibly her stature stemmed from her lackluster upgringing.

The two looked out over the crowd of girls. "You want to know something?" Mariah asked.

Karissa could already guess where this was going, but nodded her head slightly.

"I heard the masters cock is larger than that of an average man. Thicker too," she frowned at this. "I hope it'll fit when he takes me. It would be a shame to do all of this for just some felatio."

"How does their venom work?" the older maid asked. The question had been bothering her. "I mean, I know it makes you feel good, but is that it?"

Mariah's lips widened in a hungry smile. "You had a run in with Ilia right? I heard she kissed your neck." She continued at Karissa's nod of acknowledgement. "You got a tiny bit of it. The venom is supposed to be very good at getting inside us. Even through our skin. However our flesh still keeps out a lot of it. When you get something more direct, like a mouth to mouth kiss, or his -" she paused at this naughty word, and Karissa shuddered a bit at the thought. "You get the idea. The effects way more powerful. You'll feel amazing, energized, and you'll also feel extremely good. Men can resist it somewhat, but we ladies? We become a total mess under that stuff."

Her eyes took on a dreamy look at the thought of this, and it took a moment before Karissa could get her back. "And what else?"

Mariah snapped out of her reverie. "That's pretty much it. It sustains you while he feeds, and keeps you interested. You can actually live for a little while on the stuff before it wears off. You could probably climb a mountain on nothing but the venom of our master, but you'd be to absorbed in pleasure to do so."

Silence suddenly filled the air, and the two maids looked up at the banister to see their master standing at the top with the matron. The two exchanged a few words, before they descended the stairs. He began to walk straight towards the two, and Mariah's breathing took on a more excited air. "He's coming this way," she whispered needlessly.

As he finished his approach the two curtsied. "Mariah," the methuselah stated the name with nothing more than polite interest. "I see you are getting along with our newcomer?"

Mariah, who had taken on a more nervous air, cast her eyes down as she curtsied. "Yes master. I'm helping her get settled in."

"I see. If I may be so bold, do you have any interest in young Karissa here?"

Mariah glanced over at her, and she said, "She is the elder of us, but I can not say I wouldn't find the idea unappealing master."

Ewan smiled at this, and baid the two a pleasant day before proceeding up the stairs. The other maids began to make their way towards their quarters, whispering amongst one another again, and Mariah let out a sight. "I think he's going to choose me," her voice betrayed her excitement at the thought.

Sentar
Sentar
17 Followers