Maid to the Vampires Ch. 03

Story Info
Mariah is chosen! Karissa joins in.
3.4k words
4.42
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sentar
Sentar
17 Followers

I've looked over this dozens of times. This is the first part in which something actually triple x rated happens. I'm super nervous about it, and I really hope I've done this chapter the justice it deserves. I know you have all been waiting for this for a while now lol.

Also for some reason half my tabs didn't appear. I've solved the issue by deleting the ones that did but if any are present i'm super sorry about and i'll try to fix it in later posts.

Chapter III, Desire for Demise

It is strange how our power changes

Once we ran across the night inflicting lethality in darkness

Now we are statesmen who feed off of the cattle.

-Lord Ultrix, Methuselah

200 years after the taming.

5 years after joining the ruling lords.

The next day Mariah found Karissa upstairs dusting off the banister. "Karissa!" she exclaimed with delight, and rushed to her side. "Look" and she pointed her neck. The ribbon was gone.

Karissa began to frown, but then remembered herself. Mariah wanted this, and very badly. In truth she had died the moment she came to work here. She shouldn't think of this as something terrible, but the fulfilling of a final wish. "That's wonderful for you," she replied, trying on a smile.

Mariah held out a note for Karissa to inspect. "This was on my nightstand as well."

The older lady accepted it, and looked at the piece of paper. In perfect and articulate writing were words, "Dear Mariah. You may have the morning free. Please come to my room at four past noon. And please bring Karissa with you." It wasn't signed, but she didn't need to guess who it was from.

"I wonder why he wants you there," Mariah said while in thought. "He never really asks for two, and you still have your ribbon still."

"He mentioned I was jumpy, and might benefit from being present at his," she groped for the words.

Mariah rolled her eyes, and said matter of factly, "Feeding. You don't have to beat around the bush with me ok? I'm looking forward to this. Usually we get a couple days, but I'm glad I won't have long to wait."

Karissa grimaced in apology. "Would that be ok Mariah? I know it's supposed to be your moment."

Mariah took her friends hands in her own, and said, "I would be happy to have you with me Karissa. I have to confess that I kind of wanted to get to know you as well. Its great that I can do that to."

"At four then," Karissa said, found herself smiling.

"Four," Mariah replied.

It was five minutes until four, and both of them stood in front of the masters door. Mariah had been instructed not to appear too early, but instead right on time. "I'm actually a little nervous," Mariah whispered.

"If it's any consolation, I am too," Karissa replied. "I've never had sex before."

Mariah looked over at her with one brow arched in surprise. "But you're so lovely. I thought you'd have to beat the boys away with a club."

"Surprisingly few boys, and no clubs. It just never happened. I mean, I've played with myself a bit, but nothing like this."

The clock struck four, and the two entered the room, and curtsied. They didn't have to knock. They were expected. Mariah spoke first, "Master, Mariah here as you requested. I brought Karissa with me."

Ewan was standing by the window as they walked in, his black hair tied in a ponytail, and turned to greet them. "Ladies, it's nice to have you join me this afternoon. Mariah have you prepared yourself adequately?"

Mariah nodded emphatically. "I've been waiting for a long time to do this Master. I'm more than ready."

"Then I must ask you to wait but a moment more. Your friend needs to know what to expect."

"Of course," Mariah curtsied again.

Ewan strode over to the two, and began, "Karissa. I do not wish to mince words so with your permission I will be succinct." At her nod he proceeded, "Today little Mariah here is going to be my meal. We will enjoy each others company until we both can wait no more, and then the deed will be done. You may join us, if you wish."

Karissa had been considering this all day, and whispered, "I would like that."

"I must warn you Karissa that I can be a bit of a creature when I'm off the leash. You can train the inner vampire, but you can not tame it. However," and he fixed her eyes with his own, "provided you keep your ribbon on I will not harm you in any way. As I said the inner vampire can be trained. I will not see you as food if you do not present yourself as such. Of course," his gaze became smoldering as he turned to Mariah, "should you prefer to let it all end now I would have no objection to you removing it."

"Thank you for the offer master," Karissa replied, and added, "and the warning."

"Of course. Mariah, are you ready to begin?"

"I am," she whispered.

"After a kiss you will have no thought for anything else but me, and your friend here. Do you wish for something to be done in your name after?"

Mariah nodded her thanks. "Yes, master. Please inform my family of my fate, and that I welcomed it in the end with all the gratitude in my heart."

"Of course. Shall we ladies?" and he gestured towards the bed while beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Mariah started away purposefully, untying the front of her bodice while kicking out of her shoes. Karissa joined her, and soon the three were undressed save for their undergarments. She strode to her master, still clad in her shift, and bravely stepped into his arms as they locked lips in a fiery kiss.

Karissa looked on as she watched Mariah's skin began to flush, and her nipples hardened underneath the shift as the two continued. Ewans pale body darkened somewhat, and she could see his cock begin to harden in his shorts. The two broke apart with a gasp, and Mariah looked over at Karissa with the most beatific expression on her face. "Oh Karissa, would you join us?" she purred.

She stepped over to the two more shyly than Mariah had done, and looked up into her masters face. His brow wrinkled slightly in concern. "You do not have to if you do not wish to," he murmured. In answer Karissa leaned in, and soon their lips were locked. To her surprise she felt her tongue probe into his mouth as their kiss intensified. Her skin began to flush rapidly, and she felt her heart began to pound with excitement and fear. Her tongue passed over two hard points in it's dance within him. His fangs, a more clinical part of her thought.

When the two finally broke for air Karissa felt like jumping the man before her right now. The venom was going to work in her quickly, and she could feel her pussy moisten in anticipation. Mariah had already undressed, and Ewan was slipping out of his shorts as well.

"How was it?" she asked with her chest heaving.

Karissa smiled in reply. "Amazing."

"Let's get you undressed then," she replied.

Together the two begin to kiss at Karissa's skin, and for a time she basked in their attention before she felt her shift begin to rise. Underneath she wore only the black panties that came with her uniform, and for a moment her nerves returned. They stopped their movements for a moment, and the two looked up.

"Karissa," her friend whispered, and she looked up. "Kiss me," and with an almost desperate moan she did. Mariah's mouth tasted sweeter than the masters, and she allowed herself to submit to her friend. Their tongues danced for a moment before parting. When they parted she looked into her friend's lustful eyes. After a moment she relented, and the two slipped her out of her shift, and then relieve her of her panties.

Mariah had kept herself trimmed, but Karissa hadn't really bothered to worry about that sort of thing, and had only taken minimal efforts to keep her blonde main from getting out of hand. Karissa couldn't help but also compare her bust to her petite friends as it was definitely more full. Mariah laughed at this, and stuck her chest out proudly. "Shall we?" she asked as she began to get to her knees.

Karissa followed suit, not sure what to do, and watched with surprise as Mariah kissed the tip of Ewans cock, and then took the head in her mouth. She bobbed her head a bit, and they heard him sigh in pleasure before released him with a wet popping sound. "God his precum makes me tingle, here you try," and pulled Karissa over.

She looked at the imposing dick for a moment, before she licked the tip of it. At her friends urging, and instruction, she finally took the foreign object into her mouth, and rolled her tongue over the bottom of it. Her master groaned, and she tasted salt that soon had her body roaring for more. She began to bob her head, using her tongue to milk their master of his precum.

After a few moments she had to come up for air, and released him with a loud gasp. "God his dick tastes too good," she whispered. Part of her was surprised at the vulgarity, but the venom had her pussy dripping by now.

She went to go back in, but Mariah turned her around, and fixed her with a quick kiss to get her attention. Mariah lingered longer than she'd intended, and then released her friend. "Remember Karissa," she said, "why you're here ok? Don't get taken in by it completely."

Karissa took a moment to process this, and then shook her head. She'd been very close to giving herself over completely. "Sorry," she whispered apologetically.

"It's fine since you're not used to it. Listen though. I've had a few trysts here and there with Ilia. When master pierces me I won't be able to reason anymore, ok? I can't watch out for you from here. So be careful ok?"

Karissa promised, and the two looked up at their master. He smiled down at them with desire, and a bemused smile on his face. "Shall we ladies?"

The three moved to the bed, but now Mariah was the center of attention. She was crushed between her two lovers as Ewan robbed his length against her, and Karissa kissed her neck. As the vampire and woman locked lips Karissa reached around to finger her friends clit, and judging from her sudden whimpers she enjoyed it as much as Karissa.

They continued this for a time, and Mariah's whimpers became more plaintive. Finally she broke free of her kiss, and gasped, "Take me master. I'm ready!"

Immediately the trio broke apart,and Mariah laid on her back. "Sit on my face Karissa," she instructed breathlessly "I want to taste you and I won't be in a position to do it after he takes his fill."

Karissa nodded her head purposefully. Her wits were returning slowly from the lack of contact with their master. "Ok," she whispered. She crawled over to her friend who smiled.

"I'll stay alive for a bit after. I'll watch him take you next my lover," she whispered. "He'll send you to the moon and back I swear it."

Karissa settled over friends lips, and watched as she spread her legs. "Just not before I make you cum first," she moaned as she felt the bed shiver as her master got closer. "Take me master, I belong to you!"

She watched as Ewan inserted his cock into Mariah's dripping wetness, and began to push inside of her. At the same time her friends tongue began to lap against her, and she gasped in sudden ecstacy. Her master settled into a steady rhythm, and leaned forward to kiss her. Karissa leaned in excitedly, and felt the rush as his venom entered her once more. She moaned into his throat as Mariah renewed her assault on her tender pussy, and locked her lips around it. Their master slowed to let Karissa finish first, and with a cry she final tumbled over into a fierce orgasm that sprayed over Mariah's face.

As she came down her master whispered, "You should move lover," and after a moment Karissa responded. She dismounted her friend, and watched as her master bent down, and began pounding the little thing.

Mariah howled with pleasure, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Karissa joined her, and she leaned over to kiss her friend. Mariah hesitated for a moment, but then deliberately turned her neck just as her master came.

His cock spasmed, and thick cum laced with his most potent venom lanced inside of her. Mariah cried out with delight as she finally came with a fierce orgasm, and groaned as her master finally sunk his teeth into her neck. His cock kept pumping more venom in, and she had to break from her kiss as her body tightened with total ecstasy as several orgasms began hitting her all at once.

Karissa watched as her friends flushed skin began to pale, and she began moaning with her friend as all of her blood was drained. Finally master released her, and she flopped down against the pillows, two small runs of clear fluid dripping from the holes in her neck.

Mariah smiled tiredly as Karissa finally took her turn, turning over and spreading her legs with a pleading look in her eyes. The venom had gotten to her head again, but she managed to keep enough presence of mind to avoid taking her ribbon off to let her master at her neck.

Ewan positioned his cock at her entrance, and then without warning pushed himself inside. Karissa slammed her head back with a groan at the sudden intrusion, and her fingers grasped at the sheets. A tired Mariah pulled herself over, and began suckling at her friend's nipples only eliciting more moans from her.

He set a steady pace, thrusting deep inside of Karissa and causing another moan to spill out of her as she quickly hurtled to a second orgasm. Mariah was soon to tired to continue her assault on her friends chest, and settled down to watch her while fingering her clit a bit. She managed to elicit a few gasps from herself and felt her masters spunk ooze out of her. "Cum Karissa," she chanted, "Cum for master. Cum for me."

Karissa watched as her master leaned down towards her neck, and with sudden bolt of fear tearing through her aroused body she turned her head in offering. His lips passed over the fabric of the ribbon, and then his teeth pierced her causing her to fall over the edge. His cock spasmed, and cum flowed into her body steadily and in incredible amounts. Her orgasm road higher as her friend closed her eyes peacefully, and let out one last breath.

Karissa was preparing herself to follow suit, but she noticed through the orgasm that her master hadn't pierced her vein. Instead he had nicked a small blood vessel, and was suckling on that gently. After a minute or so of this he released her neck, and pushed the ribbon aside. Instead of inflicting a death bite though he merely licked at the oozing blood until it stopped, and then rose from her tired form.

Her body still convulsed in orgasm, but was coming down from it and soon she lay their panting with her masters cum oozing from her pussy. "My god," she whispered. "Mariah that was incredible," but then she remembered her friends passing.

She looked over at her friend, who had died curled up against her, her skin now growing cold in death. She looked like a porcelain doll now, her body completely drained of life. After a moment she crawled over, and licked at the cum oozing from her. The venom had lost much of its potency in the air, but it still made her head spin. She continued on dutifully, lapping up every drop. As she cleaned her friend, she felt her masters tongue begin to lap at her in a similar fashion, and moaned softly at the contact. Finally Mariah was clean again, and she slipped away from her masters probing tongue to stand from the bed. Karissa stretched unabashedly as Ewan looked on with a knowing smile on his face, and his eyes now glowing with color. His skin was darker as well.

"How did you find that Miss Level?"

"May I be frank master?" she asked as she finished her stretch, and looked over at Ewan as he lounged next to Mariah's body. At his indication she continued, "Your venom is a most vile poison sir," but she said this with some hint of amusement in her voice.

He barked with laughter at this sentiment. "Indeed miss. We think of it as a parting gift to your kind. In our distant past it had a more paralyzing effect; to stop our prey from escaping. It is amusing that it now has the same effect, but for a far different reason.I for one do not complain." He began to pet Mariah's hair lovingly. "She died most exquisitely. Fully fulfilled and satisfied. Do you not agree?"

Karissa couldn't disagree with him. Mariah had been genuinely joyful, and had been thoroughly engaged in her own demise. Even though she'd apparently worked up a tolerance for her masters venom she'd submitted to it anyways. You couldn't argue with that. "I agree. She died exactly the way she wanted to."

She seemed to wrestle with her burgeoning emotions as the venom's effects finally faded away. Ewan looked down at his prize, and murmured haltingly as if searching for the right words, "What you did, at the end there. Some might have found it repulsive. Why did you do it?"

"She would have done it to me I think. It only seemed fair."

"Not repulsive then. Beautiful, and most thoughtful. You can mourn her Karissa. I mourn each of them. I sit here, and pet them as they sleep forever before letting them be interred. I sometimes wish I could give them pleasure without the side effect of needing to consume them with it. Alas I can not help what I am. That is why I give each of you such fulfilling lives while you are in my care."

Karissa finally let her tears come, and she joined her master in his bed as he continued to stroke Mariah's hair. Finally, after some score of minutes, she calmed down and her master called, "Come in."

Four maids walked into the room, one of them holding a blanket. They took in the scene together, but said nothing about what had transpired. One of them did give Karissa a knowing wink, and she finally realized her nakedness. Her posture left little to the imagination, so she didn't bother to hide anything. Together the group placed Mariah on it, and the four maids, now grunting with effort, began to walk outside. "With lavenders," the master called after them. "In the gardens."

"Yes Master," they cried brightly as they went as if they weren't about to bury their friend.

After a short time Ewan finally moved to stand up. Karissa looked up at him, and the smoldering look in her eyes set him to a sardonic grin. "Miss Karissa I think you are addicted to me."

She smiled at that, but as she started to move towards him he lifted a hand to stop her. "Our venom can be deadly in it's own right in high enough amounts. You are certainly pushing those bounds by now, and should probably rest."

"But I have so much energy now," she complained. Inwardly she wondered at this new sex besotted self. She'd never been like this before.

"That energy will fade quickly. Our venom is only supposed to give your heart enough energy to give all of your life to us. It can not sustain you long, and you will likely be sore soon. Dress yourself, bathe, and we shall discuss a future trist tomorrow." At this he began to grab up her clothes, and presented them to her so she could dress. "Besides," he added in an amused tone, "the fantasizing of what happens here sets the other ladies off to. I imagine you will not want for companionship tonight."

Sentar
Sentar
17 Followers