Maid to the Vampires Ch. 04

Story Info
Karissa has a surprise visit from Illia.
3k words
4.56
1.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader. First allow me to apologize for the long wait. I know it has been an age since I uploaded. In truth I went a little chicken after that last upload. I hadn't written a word more in months, but I found this hovering around my drive begging for completion. I've written a lot and Im close to a conclusion for this story.

You'll be happy to know that I'll be uploading the rest in weekly releases. I hope you all enjoy. And as always please leave me your feedback. It's extremely helpful.

Chapter IV

It is tragic that our base instincts remain.

Even now we live amongst them, and even.

rule them

But despite the way we refer to ourselves

We will always be, Vampires.

-Countess Eshna, Methuselah

415 years after the taming

2 years before her death by starvation

Ewan turned out to be right. She did feel sore; especially in her thighs. The master hadn't held anything back, and his strength had left her feeling shaky. That or the dregs of the venom which had left her feeling exhausted as the energy rush went away. It was almost like drinking several cups of coffee, or at least what happens after you drink several cups.

The house had heated showers which were somewhat of a luxury in this day and age, and she luxuriated in the spray as she washed away the fluids from this afternoon's event. She wasn't sure what to label it as, after all it had cost a new found friend her life, but for some reason she couldn't find herself regretting anything. Yes she could have tried to stop Mariah from going to her doom, and yes she could have tried to intervene on her friends behalf. Perhaps even offer herself up for slaughter instead. Mariah would have been displeased at this notion though.

Karissa had asked the other girls how long Mariah had worked here. The master had selected her young, only fifteen years. Her family had been in desperate straits. They couldn't feed her, and because of that her growth stunted. They lived in little more than a shack at the edge of the city. The master had walked out there himself, and personally handed her father the check that would buy them out of poverty. They'd been almost relieved to let their daughter go, and soon after coming here she'd finally agreed with her parents.

She finished lathering her body, and began rinsing while she continued to ponder the hypocrisy of the place. In the world sex meant the creation of life, of new children born from two people copulating. Here it was different. The girls played, there was no less vulgar term for it, nearly all the time in anticipation of the day they would have sex with the master, and die doing it. What he offered was a lethal embrace. Loving and caring, but no less lethal for it. Clearly the death of Mariah had mattered to him. They had a long enough history together. Perhaps that had been why he'd taken so long to bite her. The girls had reported that sometimes the master would skip the foreplay, and go straight for the entree, much to the delight, or dismay, of the girl involved.

That was another thing that bothered her about the place. All of the women, for there was no one below marrying age, acted like girls! They did their chores, and then spent the day playing games, both sexual and not, read books, and acted with little control over their impulses. There were no classes, no lessons on ladylike behavior. This made sense of course as all of their days were numbered, and there would be no point in educating someone who would be dead in just a couple years at the most. Still it drove her to frustration, and Karissa resolved not to abandon her education while she was here.

"You look tasty," a familiar voice purred, and Karissa spun around in shock. Illia stood in the doorway, her lips parted slightly to reveal her fangs. At being spotted her red lips turned up into a mischievous smile, and her tongue ran along them. "Scrumptious one would say."

Karissa's hand moved to her throat in shock, and sudden despair. Her ribbon hung from her bed stead behind Ilia. At the moment her neck was bare, and from the looks of things Illia was hungry. "I was bathing miss," she stammered. She didn't bother to hide her nakedness, although for different reasons than for her fellow maids. Back then she had still been aroused by the remains of the master's venom coursing through her body, and everyone had known what had transpired in the room.

This was different. Karrisa felt that if she tried to cover up it would set Illia's predatory instincts off. Illia apparently lacked many of the impulse controls her master had, and would take what she wanted if it pleased her to do so. "I beg your pardon, but my clothes are behind you."

"And your ribbon as well, yes?" Illia murmured as she stalked into the room. "Or perhaps you took it off for me. Perhaps you offered yourself to me as a gift for the pleasures I can impart on you?"

Yes! Her body screamed. "No," she answered, "I merely didn't want to get it wet."

Ilia closed the gap suddenly, and took her lips in a hungry kiss. Her protests were stifled, and soon grew still as Illia's venom worked it's wicked magic on her body, preparing her for the meal she would soon become. It was potent stuff, more so than the masters, and Karissa felt her body responding to the vampiress.

The two brook apart so suddenly Karissa nearly stumbled. Her pussy was dripping again with need, and her eyes were pleading when she looked at Illia's body. "Finally," the lady methuselah murmured as she slipped out of her one piece to reveal her nakedness. She hadn't been wearing undergarments. "Would you like to do this here, or in the bed?"

Not at all, I don't want to die! Her inner voice screamed although it was quite distant now. "The bed," she responded in a stronger tone. She would take whatever pleasures this woman could offer her no matter the cost.

"Lovely," Illia replied with a smile again, and lead Karissa not unlovingly to the bed in the other room. The two returned to kissing again as Illia put out her leg for Karissa to grind against. She did so desperately, feeling the pleasure building in her body.

Illia broke away from her, and took in her prey. Karissa was a mess, her chest heaving with desire, her skin turned red in places from the quickening of her pulse, and the near feral desire in her eyes. "You are perfect Karissa," Illia murmured. "Your body is incredible, a perfect specimen of humanity," the whispers caused Karissa to groan with more desire, and Illia laid her back onto the bed.

She leaned back then, and looked down at her prey's navel. Karissa responded by spreading her legs out to give access to her pussy. The maid stared in the vampire's eyes with desire, almost begging.

"Oh dear you want me to go down on you, don't you?"

"Please," she hissed back desperately.

"I'm afraid we'll need to be quicker than that my dear. We wouldn't want to be discovered would we?"

"No," Karissa replied back, writhing.

Despite her words Illia paused a moment in thought, and then came to an idea. "Ah yes, I think I can satisfy both our needs in one stroke here. It's awkward but I think this will be best, come now." She slipped one of her legs under Karissa's own, and placed her pussy against the young womans. At the same time she leaned in, and pulled Karissa up so she could have access to her neck, and began to gyrate her hips.

Soon the two began to moan, and Karissa broke into a sweat as she started to push her pussy against Ilias. She could feel something building inside of her, and the venom coated slit she was fucking kept her from trying to escape. Something still inside of her told her to keep her head up, her neck protected from the predator happily screwing her into oblivion. This wasn't lost on Illia who panted, "how long can you last?"

Not long, she thought. This was to be it then. Fucked to death by a lesbian vampire in her own bed. As far as endings go there were far worse. The orgasms shaking her body began to build to a crescendo, and finally she let her head loll back. With a cry of delight, and triumph the lady methuselah went for her throat, and suddenly a hand appeared out of nowhere, and caught her by the face.

Ewan had arrived, and his eyes held nothing but pure, unbridled, rage. "You dare," he murmured as he pushed Illia away from Karissa, who was desperately whimpering now that the contact had gone. "You dare," he repeated as he shoved the woman off of the bed, and tossed her to the floor.

"Master," Illia replied, "we were just finishing-"

"You Dare!" he roared. "Take my prey? In my house? One who has not consented to your ministrations? You Dare do this?"

Illia knew she was in trouble, and made a break for it, but Ewan was too fast for her. He blocked her escape, and when she turned to flee into the bathroom he grabbed her by the back of the neck, and slammed her body into the ground. Her breath whooshed out of her chest with a loud huff, and she looked at him pleadingly from the ground. "She didn't have her ribbon on," she stammered while gasping, "She took it off Master Secrest. For me."

Ewan looked over to the ribbon, still hanging from the bedpost where Karissa had left it to shower. His gaze turned to the small hamper she'd placed her uniform in. That gaze turned back into one of icy fury, and it returned to Illia who flinched as if stung. "Is that so?" he purred, "Mighty tidy of her isn't it? To place her clothes so carefully in their basket. To re-tie the ribbon after taking it off, and storing it for ready use? And what's that I smell in the air?' His nostrils flared, "Steam perhaps? From a hot shower?"

Karissa looked on, still overcome with desire, and had idly started fingering herself. It felt much better than any time before, but her rational mind was beginning to wake. The venom was still there, but she couldn't cum. It was singularly frustrating. She looked on as the master continued to fix Illia to the ground with an icy stare.

Finally the master let out a sigh, and began to undo his belt. "It seems you lack for discipline. Perhaps you need to be taught where your place is Ilia." He shimmied out of his pants, and free'd his cock which was already beginning to harden. Illia fixed it with a surprised stare as the phallus grew more rigid.

"That won't be necessary," she began, but the master wouldn't hear of it.

"I believe you have already limbered up with your snack, yes?" he said as if he hadn't heard her. " He motioned for her to stand, and slowly she complied. "You have unfinished business there on the bed," he remarked, pointing casually to Karissa who was still frigging herself to frustration. "You nearly inflicted a death bite on her. Show her your sorry by getting her off."

Illia nodded slowly, and carefully crawled back onto the bed. Karissa saw her coming, and spread her legs for her lover again while whimpering a little in excitement. As Illia began to shift to scissor her companion again, Ewan stopped her. "Your tongue, Illia. Your pussy will be busy doing something else."

"Please Ewan, I'm sorry," she tried again.

"I didn't see you giving me so much as a second thought earlier. And you certainly didn't give her much choice did you?" He twirled his finger, and with a sigh Illia submitted.

She turned back around again, and leaned down to bring her face to Karissa's pussy. "May I at least have a nibble?" she murmured quietly. Her breath was tantalizing for her lover, who let out a short gasp of desire.

"If she passes out from anemia, it will go very poorly for you," he relented.

Illia smiled, and begin licking at the womans wet lips. Karissa sat up to watch as the vampiress got to work on her, and ooed a little with each lap of her tongue. Behind her Ewan walked up to the bed, and patted one of the vampiress's cheeks. Illia glared up at Karissa accusingly, before lifting her ass into the air and presenting her vulva for her master.

Ewan inserted himself into Illia, and began rocking his hips into her. To her credit the woman only grunted at the invasion, and continued her ministrations. Karissa's head was in a spin. Suddenly she was being eaten out, and expertly if she was any judge, by the very creature that had been about to kill her. And that same woman was now being fucked by her master with a methodical, almost relentless, pace.

Idly, Karissa wondered as the woman continued bringing her close, but not quite, to orgasm, what the master's venom would do to his underling. She soon found out as Illia finally let out a short gasp, and began to thrust back into her master. He complied by redoubling his pace, and her response was a long drawn out groan of desire. A total submission to her master.

Illia redoubled her efforts on her desires pussy, but soon she began to whimper with sudden desperation, that only grew as the master continued to fuck her. "Ask her if she's cuming," the master murmured to Karissa.

"Are you cuming?" Karissa asked the vampiress who was presently buried in her nethers. "Are you going to cum for master?"

Ilia looked at up her lover, and her eyes were ones of desire now. Desire, and desperation. Karissa remembered what Mariah had told her earlier, and whispered, "Cum Illia. Cum for master," and Ewan began pounding into her relentlessly. "Cum for me," she whispered. Ewan looked up at her suddenly, but then he slowly smiled a wide wicked grin, and winked at her, before returning his attention to the object of his interest.

Illia's expression become somewhat hateful, but after the next thrust into her body she cried out, and nipped at Karissa's nub. Karissa's head exploded with sudden lust, pleasure, and joy all at once as a massive orgasm ripped into her. Illia howled in release as well, and let her head fall away. "Fuck, fuck!" she cried, "Fuck you both for this, but god this feels so good." Ewan's body tensed, and Illia pushed her head down into the blanket. "Fucking hell," she cried again as Ewan kept pushing into her, his cock squelching from the cum he was releasing.

Illia's orgasm continued to come in waves, and she was paralyzed from it all. All she could was keep her ass in the air, and accept what was given to her. Submit to her master with everything she had, or he would break her in two. The venom was starving her, and she looked around wildly for something to feed her. And there was Karissa, looking down at a tiny bead of blood from her newly pierced clit For some reason though, she hesitated. "Hold on," she gasped, "uncle!"

"You started this," Ewan grunted. "You know what to do."

"Fuck you both," Illia growled, and then caught Karrisa's gaze. "Feed me," she gasped, "feed me please."

Karissa obliged by scooting close enough for the vampire to suckle from her, and after a moment of hesitation, she complied. "Endure it," the master gasped, but continued on.

Over and over the two came, and Karissa looked on as her strength slowly drained out of her body. Illia's body continued to buck as climax after climax rode over her exhausted frame. The master finally pulled out of her, and cupped a hand at her opening to keep his cum inside. Illia had no rest as she absorbed the rest of her master's venom, and she continued to suckel in desperation. Karissa began to pant for air, and lay back as exhaustion started to over take her. Just as she began to think it wouldn't be too bad to die this way the master declared, "Enough. You'll kill her."

Illia sighed, but left Karissa to bask in the afterglow of several good orgasims, and the onset of anemia. "What a day," they both heard her murmur sleepily.

The vampiress scowled at this, but began scouring for her dress. Ewan laughed a little at the younger methuselah's irritation. "Your snack has fixed both of my problems. With her phrase you can no longer hunt her, and I have secured your loyalty to me again."

"She didn't even know what she was saying," Illia responded as she finally found her pull over dress, and slipped back into it. "It doesn't count."

"It most certainly does. She commanded you to orgasm, and you obliged her. So far as I am concerned you belong to her now, and she belongs to me."

Illia huffed at this. "A curse on whichever stupid moronic vampire thought up that tradition. You know the venom you shafted me with binds me to you only. Besides a methuselah can not belong to a human," she pointed over at the now sleeping girl lying in the bed, "especially a doomed one."

"It pleases me to honor our traditions. I will have her release you from this bond in the future. For now I find this state of affairs to be one of great amusement." He bent down to grab his pants, and slipped back into them.

She stared after Ewan, and said with her voice dripping with sarcasm, "of course you do. Shall I wait for the little creature to awaken?"

"No," Ewans voice echoed down the hall. "Get her a meal. Red meat, and greens. To account for the blood you took in payment for your servitude."

"Of course," she growled, and looked over at Karissa, who was still asleep. "My liege."