Maid You Look, Maid You Stare

Story Info
Couple's threesomes take a twist.
7.9k words
4.5
21.3k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Anne had been married for just under twenty-five years now. Both forty-five years old, they'd been childhood friends, living in the same small street growing up, and finally got together as a couple when they started at the same college as each other when they were eighteen. Both looked good for their age, the home gym equipment in their basement got regular use from them both. Having no children hadn't spoilt Anne's figure either.

James told everyone from an early age they always said they were destined to be together, they seemed to like all the same things, and could second guess what the other was going to do a lot of the time. After they married they realised that one of the things they liked to do was talk about people they fancied while out.

Until they got married in their early twenties, neither had slept with anyone else. They were very open when talking to each other, which was how the talking about other people thing started. First, it was a silly game where they'd pick a person each, and then discuss what they thought they'd be like. Next, it went a step further, pretending to be single to flirt with that person, each taking it in turns. About a year into their marriage it escalated further.

James and Anne had been discussing a blonde girl, she looked about twenty-five years old so a little older than them both, Anne said James wouldn't be flirting with her for long, she was obviously waiting for someone as she was on her own. Five minutes later James returned to Anne looking apprehensive, telling her not only had she not sent him packing, but she'd also been stood up and had asked James if he wanted to take her home.

Anne told him to call her bluff and tell her his wife was there, and to point her out. James quickly returned, saying that she'd said she didn't mind, Anne could either watch or join them. James waited for Anne to blow a fuse, instead, she picked up her coat and asked James what he was waiting for! That was the first of their many threesomes, and the first time Anne had been with another woman. Sometimes it was the other way with Anne flirting with another guy and James joining them.

It didn't always end in threesomes, sometimes the other party would say they didn't want them to join in, but James and Anne always insisted the other came along too, even if it just meant watching. They also had a pact where they might see someone they fancied and flirted with them, but only asked about sex if the other was there too.

James came home from work one day and told Anne he had a series of meetings planned in Spain to arrange some future lucrative contracts, and rather than keep paying for flights to and fro he was going to stay in a hotel. As he was high up in the chain of command this could lead to some hefty bonuses too. The only issue was he'd be away for three weeks. Anne reluctantly told him okay, they'd not been away from each other for that long since they'd married.

"As you're going to be away for so long and you will be flirting with any sexy senoritas you meet over there, you have to report back to me," Anne told him, a big grin on her face.

"Well I expect you to be flirting with the workmen while I'm gone, so it's only fair," James answered.

"Workmen, what?" Anne said.

"I knew you were half asleep and not listening properly. You'd been talking about that builder you were talking to, and I told you I'd arranged for the outdoor pool to be built, they start as soon as they've got the materials in," James replied.

Anne remembered the conversation now, she had been half asleep but had nodded off, dreaming of half-naked workmen in their back garden. James was to fly out on the following Saturday morning, so they had nearly a week together still. They spent most of it in bed, just the two of them.

James had taken an early day on Friday to get home and start packing, and he pulled up at the same time as a work van did. He saw one of the guys walk towards their door, and shouted him and introduced himself. He was around thirty years old and said he'd hoped for a quick look around the garden if possible, to see where the pool would be and access to get the building materials into the back garden.

James opened the side gate and there were three of them, the others a little younger than the first guy. He showed them into the garden and shouted Anne out. They went around looking at the soil and generally marking out, checking where the sun was in the sky. The team leader was called Dave, he introduced Mike and Steve, and he told James they planned to start on Monday.

James noticed they'd all been glancing at Anne throughout. He didn't blame them. She'd been on an exercise bike so was wearing a pair of lycra shorts that showed off her pert arse, and a t-shirt that was soaked with her sweat and stuck to her in several places, including her 36D tits. Her hair was tied up, John always told her she looked cuter and younger with her hair like that. James also noticed their eyes light up when he told them he'd have to leave them in her capable hands as he'd be away on business.

After they'd gone and they were sitting down to dinner, James started teasing Anne about the workmen. Anne casually slapped his arm, telling him she looked like a sweaty mess. James told her they'd not been bothered, they'd been too busy looking at her arse in those shorts.

James flew out the following day and after checking in, then not having a meeting until Monday afternoon, he spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday checking out the hotel and surroundings, knowing he wouldn't get much chance after that.

He awoke on Monday morning to the sound of his phone ringing. Anne had phoned him to tell him the workmen had arrived bright and early. An hour behind Spain, he looked at his watch. It would be 7.15 am back home. He'd grinned, and asked Anne what she'd been wearing when they arrived, knowing most of her nightwear was see-through and short. She laughed and said she'd panicked and threw on his thick dressing gown and tied it tightly around her.

She told him the guys had turned up early and said because they had a lot of digging to do and were going to do it by hand, they would be starting early and having a two-hour break when the sun was at its highest, then continue later. James told her he dared her to wear his dressing gown every day, knowing even back home in England the temperatures were around thirty degrees celsius, very warm by English standards.

He went down for breakfast and then back to his room to get changed. He heard a knock on the door and the room service maid entered. Seeing James in just trousers she apologised, but James told her she was fine to continue. She'd introduced herself as Sofia, a pretty little thing about nineteen years old. She looked at James's firm chest, then quickly looked away, not before he'd noticed. He looked at his watch, 10.30 am. It had been around the same time yesterday too he remembered. His mind wandered.

She'd changed the towels, emptied the bins and said she'd return later to change the bedclothes. James thanked her and watched her leave, her arse swishing like it was waving goodbye to him.

His meeting went well, and that evening he phoned Anne. He told her about the maid, and how she'd been looking him up and down. Anne told him the guys had been digging most of the day but it was hard going, the soil was firmer than they'd been hoping, and it was hard work. The day had ended with them all having their boiler suits tied around their waists, their bare muscley chests sweaty from their efforts. James asked if she'd asked if they wanted to shower there, and she laughed and said not on their first day, and asked if that was him permitting to do so. James simply laughed.

The following morning James went down for breakfast, and then went back up to his room. With no meetings today he planned to work from his room, but was going to relax around the pool for a while first. He stripped down and noticed it was almost time for the maid to come around. He lay down on the bed, pulling the duvet off one leg, leaving his cock exposed, but only if getting by the bed. He quickly pulled on the complimentary eye sleep mask but left it so he could just see underneath it. Just as he'd done so, he heard the door open.

He heard Sofia call out but ignored her, pretending to be asleep. He saw her come in and then pause, seeing him in bed. She started to move around quietly, got the dirty towels out of the bathroom, then came out to empty the bins. Getting level with the bed she stopped dead and gasped, her hand going to her mouth. Right on cue, James groaned quietly like he was dreaming and made his cock jerk. Sofia looked to see if he'd awoken, scared he'd see her staring at his seven-inch soft cock. James saw her bite her lip, then grabbed the bags out of the bins and left quietly.

Sofia had barely left the room before James grabbed his cock and masturbated until he came over the sheets. Only then did he remember she'd come back to change those later, so he left the duvet off so they were noticeable. He phoned Anne later that evening, and she dared to do the same the following day, but with an erection instead. Anne told him Sofia would find it hard to walk away so quickly from James's nine-inch throbbing erection.

James asked about her day and she said the guys had mainly been using the hosepipe to soak the ground to make it easier to dig as it was very hard, so she'd left them to it and been shopping. When she'd returned they'd left a note saying they'd finished for the day.

James followed the same routine the next morning, this time with the duvet pushed right down so he'd be in view straight away. Sofia knocked and entered, stopping as she saw him stroking his cock, her hand shooting to her mouth again. This time she was transfixed and kept watching. She'd seen that James had the eye mask on, but coughed to tell him she was there. James kept up the pretence that he was asleep and dreaming. When he didn't answer, her hand reached under her skirt and rubbed at her pussy. She groaned softly and froze, thinking James might hear her. When he didn't, she continued to rub her pussy.

Suddenly she stopped, the realisation set in that she was here to do a job. She did what she had to, very quietly, but before leaving she took out her phone, made sure it was on silent with no flash, and took a couple of pictures of James's cock. She turned and left, as quietly as she could. James quickly got dressed, gave it about a minute, and walked out towards the elevator and saw Sofia with two other maids, looking at her phone and gasping and giggling with each other.

Anne had some news for him too.

"The guys have been extra thirsty today for some reason. Not sure if it was me coming downstairs in my short white Teddie this morning, or doing my exercises in a tight crop top and lycra shorts and making sure my nipples were sticking out," she exclaimed.

"Good girl," James answered.

James had no meetings the next day so when Sofia came he was in the bathroom naked. He heard her knock and enter and walked out of the bathroom, Sofia's eyes instantly dropped to his swinging cock.

"Sorry, I didn't hear the door or you call out," James told her.

"I didn't call, you're normally asleep so I stay quiet," she answered.

James thought for a second.

"Oh, so does that mean you've been in every morning? Was I lying in bed? Oh no, I was masturbating yesterday, I'm sorry if you saw that," he said, trying to appear shocked. He watched her face.

"I tried not to look, but it's nice," she said, blushing.

She'd only looked at James's face once the entire time.

James sat on the end of the bed and lay back on his elbows. He put his hand down and started stroking, staring at Sofia as he did so.

"Do you want to touch it? Do you want to do it for me?" he asked.

"I shouldn't," she answered, but her hand betrayed her.

James groaned as she placed her hand around his stiffening member. She knelt at the end of the bed. She had a delicate touch, and with each upstroke rubbed her thumb across the end of his sensitive cock. He lay back, watching and enjoying both her hand on him and her face as she concentrated on his length. James saw her other hand disappear and he asked her to undress for him. She nodded no, but quickened her pace on him.

Her face was close to him as she stared at his cock in her hand, and she jumped as he started to cum, spurt after spurt flooding out and running down his shaft and her hand. She went to the bathroom and came back out wiping her hands, and threw the towel to James.

"I must go, I'm late now," she said, picking up the towel as she left. No other jobs got done.

James reluctantly had meetings for the next two mornings so missed out on seeing Sofia. He phoned Anne who told him of her latest happenings. The guys had bought in a cement mixer to start laying the foundations for the pool. It was quite noisy so had woken Anne up. She had got up, started getting undressed to shower, then realised she was close to the window. She'd looked down and could see them in the garden, and wondered if any had looked up and seen her.

She'd woke up a little horny after not seeing James for a week, and watching the three young strapping workmen in her garden hadn't helped. She'd got out a dildo and masturbated standing at the window with one foot up on the bed, and halfway through thought, she'd heard a click sound. She'd had her eyes closed, and turned but nobody was there. Looking back to the garden she could only see two of them, then the other appeared with a drink in his hand.

He couldn't have been upstairs she thought, to get outside that quick he'd have had to run down the stairs and Anne would have heard him. She watched as he walked to the others, and they all started looking at his phone. James asked if she thought he'd been taking pictures of her. Anne told him that when she went out to them later they didn't behave any different, so she believed not.

James went down for breakfast the next morning then lay on the bed naked. Almost right at 10.30 am Sofia entered the room, this time not pausing as she'd got used to seeing him naked now. James started to stroke his cock and grinned at her, but she tried to ignore him. Had he upset her? She went into the bathroom to replace the dirty towels, and when she appeared again James looked at her.

"Have I upset you? Do you want me to stop, to get dressed?" he asked.

She shook her head to say no, just as another girl her age stepped past her. She did gasp, and turned to Sofia, saying something in Spanish.

"He's English, ask him," Sofia told her.

James looked at the new girl puzzled. She didn't speak. Sofia sighed.

"I took a picture on my phone. She saw it and wants to touch you too," she said.

The other girl nodded. James beckoned her over. He took her hand, placing it around his cock. She stroked him with one hand, massaging his balls with the other. She paused slightly, then stood up. She was more forward than Sofia as she undid the buttons on her maid outfit and let it drop to the floor. She was curvy, her underwear formal and not sexy, but her large tits spilling out of her bra were good enough for James to stare at.

"Daniela! no time," Sofia cried out.

Daniela ignored her, going back to what she was doing before. James didn't stop her. Sofia sighed again, then she also took off her maid uniform. She took James's attention away from Daniela's heaving bosom. She had matching white lacy undies on, a beautiful contrast against her golden skin and her model-like figure. She stood looking at James, liking his approval.

Daniela continued to stroke James, and Sofia surprised him by lowering her mouth onto him. Almost rehearsed, Daniela wanked him into her mouth. James started to cum, and Sofia kept him in her mouth. When she thought he'd finished spurting, she took her mouth off him and Daniela replaced her, licking and cleaning his cock. He lay on the bed spent, while the girls dressed and went back to their jobs as though nothing had happened.

James was slightly awkward when he phoned Anne later that night. Any encounters before now had been with the other present, so he was unsure how Anne would react. Judging by her excitement and how much detail she wanted James to recount the events in, he shouldn't have worried. Only at the end did he realise it may not have been about what James had been up to when Anne told him she'd had a dream about all three men taking turns on her.

"So what do you think?" Anne asked, "We can't have the other partner there with us and they'll have finished the job before you get back. At least if we tell each other everything it sort of counts right? Do you think the maids want to fuck you?" she continued.

James could tell in her voice that she'd already made her mind up. She was right, in the back of his mind he wanted to see how far the maids would go, and if he told Anne no he'd have to resist them too, and that was the last thing he wanted. He agreed, and Anne squealed down the phone.

The next three mornings it was Daniela who came to James's room. Each time she stripped off her maid uniform, and gave him a blow job, sucking every last drop into her mouth. On the third morning, she'd proceeded with it by taking off her bra and giving him a titjob first. She ended it by telling him her pants were soaking.

James asked if Sofia had stopped coming on purpose. Daniela nodded, telling him she had a boyfriend and felt guilty. James held up his hand and pointed to his wedding ring, lying and saying he had a wife who didn't know. Daniela asked if he wanted them both. She knew Sofia was sad because she liked how big his cock was. James nodded.

"I'll ask, maybe we can work something out," she said, a big smile on her face.

Before he had the chance to phone her later, Anne phoned him herself, a lot earlier than they normally spoke. She told him she'd been flirting with the guys more, not too much as she wanted them to finish the pool as quick as possible, and had gone out to sunbathe in an almost see-through white bikini. She'd pretended to fall asleep lying on her stomach, and had heard the guys talking.

She heard Steve talking about her arse, about how nice it was and the picture didn't lie. He had taken a picture of her when she was masturbating then! Mike said he'd like to replace the dildo, he'd like to walk over to her now and slide her bikini bottoms aside and enter her. Dave told them to keep dreaming, she was married and out of their league anyway. Even if she was up for it behind her husbands back, she didn't look the sort to fuck all three of them anyway. Challenge accepted, Anne thought to herself.

She told James how the three of them had left for the day, Anne had run upstairs, stripped off, and got three similar size dildos out of her toy drawer. She stuck two to a mirror, slid them into her pussy and arse and started to ride them, and deepthroating the other like one guy was standing in front of her.

"Are you going to do it for real then?" James asked.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" Anne replied.

"Well I'm masturbating listening to you tell me, so that would be a yes then," James answered.

James had a meeting the following day so missed his room visit. Getting back he undressed to shower, and noticed an envelope on his bed. He opened it, and read the note inside.

"Another maid wants to see your cock for real, she's seen the picture too. I persuaded Sofia to come to visit you in your room one night too if you want us. Daniela."

James re-read it. Sofia and Daniela both wanted to fuck him. He could live with that, he had been expecting Daniela but Sofia would be a great bonus.

The following morning a different maid came to clean the room. She was older than the others, probably around thirty-five years old. She was petite, only about five feet three inches tall. She cleaned the room quickly, then told James to strip off. James looked at her puzzled, as she started to undress.