Maid You Look, Maid You Stare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniela told you I wanted to see it, strip please," she said quite forcefully.

By the time she'd finished talking she'd undressed completely, underwear too. Her tits were small but very firm, her large nipples erect already. She pulled a chair over and sat right on the edge, facing the bed. She pulled out her phone and started taking pictures, then got James to sit on the end of the bed and start masturbating. She continued to take pictures even when her spare hand reached down and she plunged three fingers into her pussy, it making loud squelching sounds as she thrust them in.

She put her phone onto video mode and told James to tell her when he was coming. When he did she slid her fingers along her clit, trying desperately to film the semen shooting from James's erupting cock. Shortly afterwards she came herself, got dressed and left abruptly. James lay on the bed, trying to work out if he had just dreamt that. She hadn't even told him her name.

His phone call with Anne was exciting too. She told him she'd been watching the workmen through the window, and saw Steve coming into the house. He was either coming for a drink or to use the toilet. Hearing his footsteps on the stairs, she'd quickly assumed a predetermined position on the bed. With her arse up and face on the duvet, she looked away from the door but had positioned a mirror so she could see the doorway. The door had been left half open on purpose, and she stuck a dildo into herself and thrust it in, moaning loudly.

Seeing Steve peeking around the edge of the door, she put the next part of her plan together.

"Oh yes Steve, that's the spot, oh yeah just like that. I want all three of you to make me cum lots," she said between groans.

Seeing Steve's erection forming in his boiler suit she knew she'd gotten his interest. When he left and went back downstairs, she saw him go straight over to Dave and Mike and a conversation started, with lots of pointing towards the house. Dave was gesticulating to them both, then came towards the house. Anne heard him shout up the stairs that they'd finished for the day. Anne was a little disappointed.

She knew they only had the tiling to do, so would probably be two more days until they finished. If she was going to get them all to fuck her, she was going to have to up her game.

Sofia came in to clean James's room the following day and asked him when he was leaving. James told her he was checking out on Friday, so Sofia and Daniela would visit him on Thursday night if he still wanted. James agreed quickly, much to Sofia's amusement. She finished her jobs, stood in front of James and unbuttoned her maid uniform. She was wearing matching lacy white undies and white stockings. James stood up and Sofia pushed him back onto the bed, grinning.

"You like? I'll wear these on Thursday then," she purred.

He phoned Anne and told her the plan. Anne asked him to phone her so she could watch, saying it would still feel close to what they usually did anyway. James arranged to put his phone on the bedside table so she'd get a decent view. He asked how things were at her end. Anne explained about the guys leaving early after she'd showed off for Steve. James told her it sounded like she needed to just walk out naked and make it very obvious to them.

It was Wednesday the next day, and Anne knew she had to come up with a plan. She greeted the guys in her short underwear again and went to sunbathe in her shortest bikini. They were all looking, but she couldn't prise them away from her work. She went and changed into a tight t-shirt with a tartan short skirt, and left off her knickers. She went back to the garden, and knelt by a flowerbed and started weeding, her skirt riding up her legs.

She heard Mike gasp and nudged the others. Dave said it was fine to look, but they were here to do a job. Steve said it was obvious she was doing it on purpose, and Dave told him to forget it. Getting towards the end of the day Anne was running out of ideas, then she had an idea why Dave seemed so non-plussed.

She rubbed her nipples so they stuck out through the t-shirt, and went to the kitchen door. She shouted to them, and asked when they'd finished soon could they come into her as her husband had arranged a bonus for them. She went back inside, but only just inside the door but out of sight from them.

"Come into her, oh yes I would," said Steve.

Mike laughed and agreed, Dave told them not to be silly, as fit as she was her husband wasn't there and he doubted he'd asked her to fuck them all. Anne thought to herself that he'd soon see how wrong he was.

She was getting damp with excitement at the thought of them taking her one by one, so decided to make it obvious. She lay back on the sofa, facing directly to the door to the room, and picked up two carefully selected lifelike dildos that she'd bought downstairs with her earlier. Both were about the same size, six inches long, big enough for what she had planned but she hoped the guys were bigger.

She used one on herself until it was coated in her pussy juices, plunged two fingers into her arse and lubed it up, then replaced it with the dildo. She squealed when it was fully inside her, and then started to work the other in and out of her dildo. Using both simultaneously with both hands she pushed them in slowly, intensifying the pleasure. Hearing the workmen outside highlighted the effect, knowing they'd soon come in and see her like this. It would leave them in no doubt they were to fuck her senseless.

Her moans and groans travelled through the air, she was a little surprised it took the workmen ten minutes until they walked in talking, all stopping dead at the sight in front of them.

"I fucking knew she was up for it the dirty little cow!" Steve shot out.

"Fuck me she's hot," Mike exclaimed.

"Sorry guys, seems you were right and I was wrong after all," Dave answered, "What about your hubby though?"

"I told you earlier, it's a bonus from my husband. He'll be gutted he won't be here though, it will be the first time I've fucked someone else without him being in the room too," Anne explained.

She moaned as she removed the dildos from herself slowly, and pulled her legs back to show off her gaping holes.

"Oh, look at me, it looks like my holes need filling back up," she said teasingly, biting her lip as she did so," Are you going to show me if you have anything to do so?"

The three workmen couldn't strip quick enough. Anne was pleasantly surprised, all three were already sporting erections, all about eight inches long. Dave sank to his knees between her legs and began to nibble gently on her pussy lips and lick at her clit, while Mike and Steve stood on either side of her on the sofa so she could wank one while sucking the other, swapping now and again and trying her hardest to concentrate with Dave working wonders between her legs. Coupled with the fact she'd been using the dildos on herself for a while, her body shook as her orgasm flowed through after about one minute.

"Let's take this upstairs where we'll be more comfortable," she told them once her body had relaxed.

Once upstairs she instructed them to sit along the bed side by side, and she went to the wardrobe. She peeled off the t-shirt and slid the tartan skirt down her legs, and put on a black lace open top and crotchless bodystocking. The open-top had straps around her 36D tits that pushed them upwards and together, making them look even bigger.

"Not that you look like need encouragement, but I always feel sexier dressed in lingerie," she explained.

She started to blow them one at a time, moving along them then repeating the process. When she got back to Steve again, he held her up, stood up and pushed her down onto the bed, and positioned himself to enter her.

"Don't come yet, I want to feel you all up me first, and I'd really like if you'd all cum over my face later too," Anne asked.

Holding her knees with his hands he pushed her legs backwards to spread her more, then sunk into her. Anne groaned loudly as he filled her in just three thrusts, pausing so she could enjoy him filling her up. Mike and Dave knelt on the bed on either side of her, enjoying her stroking their cocks while eagerly awaiting their turns.

Steve fucked her for a few minutes until Mike climbed down off the bed.

"Come on Steve, don't be selfish, give us a go," Mike told Steve, laughing.

Steve climbed onto the bed where Mike had been, Mike grabbing Anne's ankles and sliding his cock into her. He thrust long deep strokes into her, enjoying her groan each time he thrust into her. Steve turned Anne's head to the side and slid his cock into her open mouth, letting her work her tongue on him, Anne getting a mixture of their juices from his cock.

Dave eventually said it was his turn, but instead of entering her, he slid his cock along her from her clit to her arsehole, teasing her, repeating the process and alternating stopping with his cock resting on her clit or pushing against her arsehole. Anne asked him to push the very tip of his cock into her arse and keep it there. Once done she reached down and fingered furiously at her clit, soon her body shook and she squirted over Dave's cock.

Dave didn't give her a chance for her orgasm to subside, he pushed her onto her side so her legs closed, then he slid into her pussy and started to fuck her hard and fast. His cock felt fatter than the others, Anne reaching down and rubbing at her clit until she came again. Dave pulled out, and Anne slowly clambered up onto the bed.

"Pass one of those over to me," Anne asked, pointing to the two dildos from downstairs that she'd placed on the bedside table.

Steve picked one up and gave it to Anne. Laying with her arse up and her face planted on the duvet, she reached a hand behind her and lubed her fingers up with her pussy juices, then inserted two fingers into her arse. She slid the dildo effortlessly into her pussy, plunged it in a few times, then withdrew and slowly pushed it into her arse. She got into a rhythm with it, then pulled it out and let it drop to the bed. Reaching back with both hands and pulling her arse cheeks wide apart, she turned to look at the guys.

"Three holes need filling, there's three of you, take your pick," she ordered.

The workmen started talking amongst themselves, Anne starting to get fidgety. She told them to hurry up before she would tell them to leave and see to herself. Dave made the executive decision that they'd swap now and again as they had done just. Still arguing amongst themselves who'd do what, Anne took charge of the situation.

"Dave, lie on the bed. Mike, stand above his head. Steve, kneel by his feet."

Anne had deliberately made Dave go there, she wanted his fatter cock in her arse last. She stroked Dave's cock, making sure it was fully erect, then straddled him and took his cock into her pussy. She rode him gently, then urged Mike a little closer. Taking most of Dave's cock out of herself, she sank her mouth onto his cock, deepthroating him. Once happy, she sank back fully impaled on Dave and told Steve to enter her arse.

Steve did so slowly until he too was fully inside her. Anne groaned loudly at being so full, although not her first time being double penetrated she treated each time like her first, enjoying each as much as the first time. Mike sank his cock back into her mouth, and the guys let Anne ride them to set the rhythm. Anne reached down and flicked at her clit, and soon came again.

The guys signalled each other to swap again, Steve lay down, Dave stood over him, and Mike got to fuck her arse. She enjoyed licking and slurping on Dave's cock, she always enjoyed the taste of her pussy juices but mixed with his pre-cum it was like sweet nectar to her. Again the guys let her dictate the pace, and again Anne rubbed at her clit until she came.

The workmen all got ready to swap again when Anne's phone rang. They all looked a little startled when Anne announced it was James face-timing her.

"Hey, sorry I've called you later than normal, what have you been up to," he asked with a devilish grin on his face.

Anne panned the phone out, showing her kneeling on the bed and three large cocks glistening in a mixture of juices all around her.

"Sorry, started without you James, but you've phoned before the finale at least," Anne said.

"I hope you're all making the most of your bonus guys?" James asked.

Anne set the phone down on the bedside table so it faced the bed, making sure James could see. Mike lay down, his turn to be in her pussy. Steve stood in front, his cock all red and angry looking, and Dave primed himself behind her. Three cocks all inside her again, the guys heard James cheering on the phone.

"Come on guys, give her a good fucking for me, I wish I was there with you all," he said.

Anne took her mouth off Steve long enough to say "Four cocks, fucking hell that's adventurous even for us!"

"Dave, have the phone and let me see you fucking my wife's arse," he asked.

Steve passed the phone to Dave who held it so the phone was facing Anne's arse.

"Fuck her good Dave. Is her arse gripping you, it's nice and tight isn't it?" he asked.

Dave grunted a yes, then moved the camera down to show both his and Mike's cocks in Anne.

"Look at her lips grip your cock on the outstroke, fuck that's beautiful," he said.

Anne took her mouth back off Steve again.

"Time to decorate my face guys, show me how much spunk you have for me, the more the better," she cried out.

The phone was put back on the dressing table again, James visible stroking his large cock. Anne positioned herself with her pussy facing James, the guys in a semi-circle around her head. They all started stroking, Anne rubbing softly at her clit. She wanted to cum again but was trying to hold out until the guys had cum too.

Mike was first, holding her head still and his hand a blur on his cock, spurt after spurt striping across her face. Anne flicked out her tongue, licking some into her mouth. Steve followed soon after, a lot of his semen going across her hair and forehead, she did catch the first spurt in her open mouth though. Dave turned her head to the side and started fucking her mouth, not long after loosing his grip on her head and shooting all over her. His first spurt was so strong it went across her tits, and the second on her chin. Anne pace quickened, and she soon spurted across the bed. Her face was nearly covered, she couldn't see James come nearly over his phone screen.

Anne was so exhausted she didn't hear the workmen get dressed and leave, nor did she hear them arrive the next morning. She walked down into the kitchen and saw them in the garden, and went out to them. Wearing just a short nightdress, she was greeted by wolf whistles.

"No repeat today guys, I'm a little sore still from last night," she said.

Mock booing rang out from the workmen. Dave walked over and told her they were just finishing off the decking and then the pool would be ready to use, so it was probably their last day working there tomorrow. Anne laughed and told him she'd speak to James and see what other jobs needed doing around the place.

James was sitting in his room at 6 pm that night, a little nervous if he was being honest with himself. Sofia and Daniela were due up at 7 pm, and he paced around the room. The hotel had a DJ on playing loud music down by the pool, and James looked down over the balcony and saw quite a lot of the guests were down there too. He decided to pass a little time watching down below and got lost in the music when he heard the hotel door knock.

He opened the door and Sofia and Daniela brushed past him. Sofia had on a black figure-hugging dress, Daniela a more demure floral-patterned dress with a loose skirt. Sofia told him they were supposed to be helping down by the pool, so they hadn't got as long as they'd wanted. Daniela pulled the zip down on the front of the dress, her tits spilling out but looking spectacular as they pointed at James. She hoisted the skirt of her dress and slid her panties off, throwing them at James.

"I'm wet for you already," she told him, motioning to her discarded panties, "Get undressed already."

If Daniela's large tits hadn't perked up James already, the sight of Sofia sliding her dress down her back and bending while she slid it down her legs, her white thong barely visible as she straightened, turned, and smiled as she saw James's nine-inch erection ready for action. She pushed down the thong, she wasn't wearing a bra but James noticed her tits were very perky, he'd certainly not noticed she wasn't wearing one under the dress. Daniela had also stripped, but she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt.

The girls both knelt on either side of him, sliding a tongue along each side simultaneously, making James groan out loud. Sofia took his cock and placed it into Daniela's large cleavage, and as she started to tit wank him Sofia put her mouth above them, James's cock sliding into her mouth on each upstroke. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling and hearing the girls moaning looked down, to see both fingering each other.

Daniela stood and kissed James fully and passionately, her tongue entwining with his as Sofia started to blow him with long deep strokes. The girls swapped after a while, Daniela playing with his balls while she deepthroated him with ease. Sofia then threw herself onto the bed, turning onto her back and hitching her legs up.

"I need to phone my wife," James said.

Both of the girls looked shocked until James told them she knew what was happening, and wanted to watch as she couldn't be there to join in. Mirroring what Anne had done the night before, he put the phone on the bedside table so she could watch the action.

"Come on then girls, make me cum as well as James," Anne instructed them both.

James got Sofia to lie along the bed with her legs facing his phone. He and Daniela then knelt on either side of her, both licking at her clit at the same time, each spreading her pussy lips wide apart, showing her wet open hole to Anne. Sofia pinched at her nipples while James stood up and watched for a while, before placing several pillows under her head to raise it, then knelt by Sofia and fed his cock into her mouth.

He let Sofia work her magic on him while watching both Daniela licking at her eagerly, and his wife on his phone screen now fully naked with a fucking machine dildo slowly thrusting into her pussy, allowing her free hands to pinch and twist her nipples.

James lay on the bed next to Sofia, who moved up and straddled him, still facing the screen so Anne could see James's large length sliding into her. Daniela now alternated between flicking her tongue over Sofia's clit and James's ball, giving each equal time. As Sofia's moans and groans got louder, and she started riding James harder, Daniela switched to licking and rubbing her clit. James reached his hands around her to play with her tits, as she rolled more and more as she got closer to cumming. When she finally did cum, she let James's cock slide out of her, Daniela catching her escaping juices into her mouth.

Daniela told James it was her turn now and turned sideways across the bed. James hitched her legs up and slid into her effortlessly, fucking her with long slow hard thrusts, making her groan loudly with each thrust, her heavy tits shaking wildly. Sofia recovered now, she straddled Daniela and rubbed her pussy along her face, Daniela's tongue finding her clit once more. Her perfect arse facing James and making a very willing target, he lubed up his fingers and fed two of them into Sofia's arsehole. She squealed and thrust her arse back at him.

He looked over at the screen. Anne was on all fours now, the machine fucking her faster. She was side-on, but judging by her face James guessed she had the dildo in her arse. James wanted a bit of that action and turned Daniela over. He pulled her arsecheeks apart wide, and slid his cock slowly into her willing arsehole, a little more each time. Once fully impaled in her, Sofia lay on her back as Daniela carried on licking her. He reached his hand around and rubbed at Daniela's clit, in no time at all he had her squirting all over him and the bed.