Maid You Look, Maid You Stare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia took her place, reaching behind and spreading her arse, letting James know she wanted some anal action too. James slid in surprisingly easy, and her pert arse cheeks didn't wobble as much as Daniela's as he fucked her at the same slow pace. Daniela now lay in front of Sofia and raised her legs high and wide, James's thrusts pushing her head along Daniela's pussy. Sofia stuck out her tongue and let James push her across her friend's wet slit.

After a while, James turned Sofia onto her back and pushing her legs right up entered her arse again. Daniela straddled her friends face again, this time facing James and thrusting her tongue down his throat, letting him taste the mixture of their juices. She pushed Sofia's legs around her back and rubbed at her clit furiously. It didn't take long for Sofia to cum again, James stopping fucking her arse as her body shook violently.

She rolled across the bed and Daniela took her place, spreading her arse for James once more. Sofia lay exhausted, watching as James pushed Daniela's legs far back and fucked her hard, announcing he was going to cum soon.

"Fill my arse," shouted Daniela.

Sofia summoned up enough energy to clamber over her, facing down so she had a perfect view of Daniela's pussy and arse filled with James's big cock.

"Save some for my mouth," she told James.

Sofia slid her fingers over her friends clit, and when she made Daniela cum it tipped James over the edge. He couldn't back any longer, and started to cum. His first two large spurts shot into Daniela's arse, then Sofia grabbed his cock and pulled it out, wanking him right by Daniela's clit and catching the next few spurts into her open and willing mouth. She swallowed his cum down eagerly, then licked at what had shot on Daniela's clit and stomach, then eased forward and started to lick away the semen running from Daniela's arse. James moved around the bed, and Daniela licked his cock until it was fully clean.

James finally looked at his phone screen again. Anne was lying looking at the screen, a very contented smile that he recognised from she'd just had a big orgasm. She hadn't turned off the fucking machine yet, and the dildo was still thrusting fast behind her.

He turned to see Sofia ask if they could have a quick shower, and Daniela said she'd heard their boss down by the pool asking if anyone had seen them so they didn't have time, they'd been missed. Daniela grabbed a towel and used it to wipe herself down, making sure to wipe it between her legs before throwing it to Sofia to clean up with as best she could. They quickly dressed and left.

"Can't wait for you to be back home," Anne said, spreading her pussy wide for James.