Maidboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pravin learns the ways of the maidboys.
3.6k words
4.61
16.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone on the bed when I woke up. Owing to my sleepless night, I slept until noon. I was ravenous and ran to the kitchen picking up the faintest smell of something cooking. A nice sight awaited me there in the form of Rani cooking naked. Her body was fully covered in sweat and her round buttocks looked like fluffy pillows on her sturdy legs. Rani saw me from the corner of her eye and said, "You did well, slave. Come take your gift," jiggling her buttocks.

My heart skipped a beat looking at her shapely ass but I restrained myself and said, "You making food for your ravenous little slave is gift enough, Mistress." As I uttered the word slave, I remembered Rani calling me maidboy earlier. Though I wasn't sure what it meant, I regretted I didn't use that word.

"You got the wrong idea. You submitting to me doesn't bring you any new responsibilities in your house. I am still the maid here. In fact, from now on, I work only in your house. On the other hand, you get a lot more busy at the Agency." She looked into my eyes and invited me, "Now, I don't give gifts too often. Take it while you can, silly."

Without futher ado, I spread her asscheeks and dove my tongue in which resulted in a shriek of surprise from Rani and a lube bottle falling from her hand. I was aghast after seeing that. Was the gift to fuck her ass? Did I just ruin my opportunity to actually fuck my Mistress? In a shock, I looked up at Rani's face. She was smiling slyly at me, caressing her hand over my head. Her face looked so far away from me. She pushed my face into her ass saying, "You are such a good slave, Pravin."

*****

Right after our lunch, Rani took me to the agency. Just before entering, she slipped her panties over my head. I walked quite close to Rani, often taking her waist as support since my ass was still sore from the morning's pounding. The other maids walked to us, congratulated Rani, called her Queen, looked proudly at Rani's panties on my head, laughed at my unsteady gait and finally gave my ass a tight slap before leaving. My soreness only worsened but Rani looked quite proud, walking with her eyes straight ahead, never granting me a single glance. In fact, she acted like a real queen. I assumed myself king with Rani's panties on my head doubling as a crown. But how could I? After all, she was my Mistress. I would at best be her maid servant, especially with the way the other maids treated me. It was then that the term maidboy struck my mind again. Maybe, this was what Rani meant.

My ponderings were brought to a halt as we went inside another maid's room. Her room was neatly arranged and was given the due attention it deserved. There was a lot more furniture than Rani's room and with my experience keeping Rani's room, I must say the housekeeper had done an excellent job with this room.

As I was checking the room out, I found that the conversation between Rani and the other maid had stopped and the lady, a well-built and bulky woman began checking me out. I was a little embarrassed at her pointed stares and clung harder to Rani. She chuckled and said, "You've got yourself a fine maidboy, Rani. The way he clings to you is very cute."

Rani wrapped her hand around me and said, "Thank you Kantha, I hope you will be as satisified as me with his service." I was startled. Rani separated me from her and continued, "Pravin, greet Mistress Kantha. She is my protégé and you would be serving her part time." My eyes welled up with tears and I said to Rani in a broken voice, "No, Mistress. I don't want to serve any person other than you. I don't even want to leave you. At least, not today." Kantha chuckled at that and Rani's face became serious, glaring at me.

*****

As Rani's tireless hands alternated three quick strokes on my bare ass, I held my shrieks and instead screamed, hopefully for the last time in a while, "Ninety eight, I'm sorry, Mistress. Ninety nine, I'm sorry, Mistress. Hundred, I'm sorry, Mistress." With that, she pushed my protruding ass down and I fell down on the bed on my stomach. After a hellish ten minutes, I was too tired to even move when a couple more spanks on my resting ass reminded me that it was not over yet. I quickly turned over and my ass stung a lot.

I saw Rani panting a lot. It sure was tough to even give that intense punishment. I was slightly enjoying the fact that Rani was putting so much effort for me. I could see that her palms turned red, her arms drenched in sweat, her pallu fell off and there was a nice little spot of sweat on her blouse underarm. I was very horny and I couldn't hide that from Rani either courtesy my raging boner.

She held my balls and growled, tugging on them, "You bitch! Did you enjoy it?"

I grimaced with the increasing pain on my balls and said, "No, Mistress."

She left my balls, smirked and said, "Your dick tells a different story."

"Well, Mistress, you see..." I fumbled with my words, "I was just happy that you put in so much of your energy for me."

Rani gave a wide grin and suddenly jumped on me. I let out a huge shriek as she landed on my crotch, crushing my whipped ass. She started, "You asshole, you know exactly how to appease me, ain't you?" She caught my neck in her firm grip and ground her ass on my crotch, "Yet you embarrass me in front of others. Do you think you're smart?"

I could feel the anger inside Rani so tangibly in her face and grip that I started to cry. While sobbing, I replied, "I'm terribly sorry, Mistress. I like you so much and I will always try to make you feel proud. I promise."

She got off me, slapped me on my sides and said, "Come on, get ready for round 2."

It was after 6 rounds that I was allowed to get off the bed. My ass was devastated and it felt sorer than it was in the afternoon. Rani ordered me to be on my feet until she got ready and it was hell. Meanwhile, she changed her sweaty clothes and applied a lot of makeup. She looked so gorgeous in her red saree and a matching backless blouse that I forgot all about my pain for a moment.

She pulled me close and said sternly, "Listen bitch, we are going to Mistress Kantha now and you will respectfully greet her and stay with her for a few minutes alone." My joy started to fade away. She noticed it and continued, "Don't worry, You won't be doing any sexual service to any other lady without my permission, which I am not willing to give anyway, at least until the Exchange Week. You will just be a normal maid servant to Kantha. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

*****

We were back in Kantha's room and she seemed quite amused by the way I kissed her feet and greeted her. Once Rani was gone, Kantha beckoned me towards her and made me sit on her lap. Her huge breasts heaved and touched against my right arm and I was enjoying it. Neither of us spoke a word. She just smiled at me all the time and I tried to avoid her gaze. Suddenly, she placed her hand on my crotch and said, without losing her smile, "Wow, you seem to be enjoying yourself."

I felt embarrassed and lied, "That was from the spanking I received earlier from Mistress Rani."

"Oh, Is it?" She slid me to her knees and ground my ass with her knees. My dick became harder under my pants. Kantha squeezed it and said, "Now, I'm sure you love my attention."

She lifted me a little by my armpits and spoke, "Slide down your pants, dear." Her voice was sweet enough to be a request yet at the same time it was stern enough to be an order. Either way, it was just irrefusable. She turned me around so that now I sat on her lap facing her. My face was in line with hers and I blushed to her pointed stares.

She put her hands under my bum and started squeezing my asscheeks smoothly. I was deriving so much pleasure from the pain that I started moaning. The wide grin on Kantha's face told me how much she enjoyed watching me take pleasure. My head was shaking vigorously with the alternating pain and relief on my butt. Kantha's deep cleavage was irresistible in such a state and I slowly moved my upper body to rub against her breasts.

Kantha noticed it, stopped caressing my ass and said, "Go on. Hug me if you want to." I hugged her immediately and though I did think of removing her blouse and my shirt, I did not want to make the effort. Her huge tits were heaven enough. My dick poked her belly button and must have dropped some precum there.

After some time, reason kicked in me, I moved my upper body away from hers and said, "No, Mistress Kantha. We should not do this."

Kantha tightened her grip on my ass and said, "Don't you love this, baby?" Damn! Her smooth talk was melting me. But I was to be faithful to my Mistress.

"I really don't think we should continue this any further, Mistress."

She gave a hard slap on my ass and said cockily, "Slaves must listen to their Mistresses!"

I held my pain in and said, "Mistress Rani ordered me not to do any sexual favors for you."

Kantha gave a sly grin and said, "So you heard?" before leaning in and chewing my lips. Her powerful squeezes made sure that my mouth was open and she dove her tongue right in. At the same time, she also slid a finger into my asshole and put me in a position where my loyalty and horniness were pit against each other.

Eventually, my loyalty towards Rani won and with great difficulty, I was able to take Kantha out of my mouth, for bursts of few seconds, by pushing against her breasts, and said, "Please... Mistress... I don't... want... to be... tray my... Mistress Rani."

Kantha's face turned red. She stood up picking me up by my armpits, threw me on the bed and pounced on me. This was the second woman in the span of 24 hours to lift and throw me like a toy. I was short and light but I didn't expect myself to be this small.

She locked her fingers with mine, spread my hands far apart and started kissing me vigorously. Her body was rubbing over my crotch and my hardon loved it so much. I couldn't resist Kantha in this position and just when I thought to relinquish my loyalty, we heard a knock on the door.

Kantha immediately shut my mouth with her palm and shouted, "Attend to the door, bitch."

Then she wiped her face with her pallu, adjusted her sari and lied on the bed. I quickly wore my pant. Kantha pulled me close to her and whispered, "Not a word to Rani!" before shouting, "What's the delay, bitch? Just leave whatever you are doing and attend to the door."

I too shouted, "I'm sorry, Mistress Kantha. Going right away," thereby becoming her accomplice.

As expected, it was Rani. Kantha got up from the bed, came to Rani and said, "This is a fine piece of ass, Rani. Congratulations!" and squeezed my ass resulting in my squeal. Rani seemed impressed and we left to her room.

*****

As soon as we entered the room, Rani pinched my buttocks and said, "Come on. Let's get your hole wide open." She then proceeded to undress and wear the harness. I was very horny due to Kantha and Rani's words were like honey to my ears. I immediately removed my clothes and laid on bed, facing ahead, protuding my ass towards Rani and parting my asscheeks with both of my hands.

Rani approached me slowly and removed my hands from my asscheeks. Her long dildo's tip entered my field of view and I could somehow magically say that it was the same flesh colored dildo that she used in the morning. While I was reminiscing my morning memories, Rani whacked my buttocks with her hands, which sent me howling. Instantly, she pushed her cock deep into my mouth.

I looked at her with my terror and pain filled eyes when she said, "My! My! What a fine slut you turned out to be! Even after that monstrous spanking, you are ready to take my dick up your ass. I like you, Pravin."

My body shivered in goosebumps when she said that she liked me and I think it was evident to her as well through my eyes. She started humping into my mouth, shouting, "Swallow it. Try to swallow it, bitch." As I began to gag, she removed her dick from my mouth and said, "That's enough for now. Face the mirror and get into the bitch position. Quick!"

As I felt something cool entering my ass, I saw Rani pouring a generous amount of lube on my ass in the mirror. She kept sliding two of her fingers in and out rapidly that it kept me constantly moaning. She then moved her fingers in a circular motion along the walls of my anus. In a flash, she removed her fingers and tucked her dildo's head in.

She started spanking my ass vigorously but careful enough not to let her cockhead slip out from my asshole. I was in terrible pain when she asked, "Do you like the spanking, cocksucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She followed that up with a flurry of smacks that I was unable to even keep up my groans and then suddenly stopped. I looked at the mirror to see her panting. She met my eyes and roared, "Don't suck up to me, asslicker! Always tell me the truth. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you like the spanking?"

"No, Mistress."

"What do you like then?"

A smile crept across my face and I said, "I like you to fuck my ass hard and deep, Mistress."

Rani gave me a smirk before ramming her entire cock inside me in a single thrust. The sound of our thighs hitting each other rung in my head like a honey bee before I felt the pain surging inside me which left me screaming at the top of my lungs. My hands gave way and I was about to rest my head on the bed when Rani caught my hair and roared, "Don't you dare, bitch. Look in the mirror how your Mistress takes your ass."

My upper body was arched up as Rani pounded my ass. Her every thrust went deep and stimulated my prostrate and I was in bliss. She spanked my ass with her free hand once in a while. Her continuous assault in and on my ass coupled with my incovenience in holding the position made me give up and leave everything to Rani. Only one thing remained on my mind, to look into her eyes just like she ordered.

Rani looked like a sexy beast. The firm bicep on her right hand, which caught my hair, served as a tangible indicator for the strength in her hips. I couldn't look into her fierce face for too long without blushing. I averted my gaze to her hair which beautifully stuck to her shoulders in sweat.

Just as a drop of sweat started trickling down from one of those hairs, I felt my balls filling up and my moans became continuous. But I tried hard not to lose track of that droplet. It was slowly entering her right boob. Her boobs were swinging like crazy and it was hard for me to track the droplet. Rani pulled my hair further and said, "Look at your face, bitch. How happy you must be to take my cock!"

I glanced at my face and was shocked. It was absolutely slutty. Rani continued, "Who can tell that just a day ago you were 'supposed' to be my master and I, your maid?" She gave a chuckle and asked, "How do you feel Pravin, having your maid servant hammer your ass?"

"You were never my maid, Mistress," I blurted out against my moans. "You were the one who pulled the strings of our relationship ever since the beginning."

A strange smile crept across her face as she gripped my neck and shouted in frenzy, "You are right, Pravin." That made my head fall on the bed thus protruding my ass upwards. Rani slowed down but had started penetrating balls deep. She continued, "You'll soon know everything. For now, just answer my damn question."

My dick became rock hard and I was trying everythig in my capacity to hold my cum when I said, "I love taking your dick so much that I am going to cum, Mistress."

Rani stopped after pushing her entire dick within me and pulled my balls. Only after my dick had softened, did she start thrusting again. She resumed those slow, long strokes and within minutes, she came with a shriek. She laid on top of me as she spasmed in orgasm. Oh, how I wished I came with her! To cum while her heavenly boobs crushed me would have been a dream come true.

She removed her dick from me and sat on the bed spreading her legs. Her strapon dildo stood up like a pole. I expectantly said to Rani, "Mistress, I have not cum yet."

She gave me a long look, beckoned me towards her and gave a tight slap. She growled, "Your role is to pleasure me, bitch. Your pleasure is entirely in my hands." She gave a smirk and continued, "Even if you beg for it, I won't guarantee to relieve you."

I began massaging her legs all the way until her thighs and requested, "I'm grateful for your attention, Mistress. If I may, I plead you to fill me up again and push me to orgasm. My ass longs for your dick, Mistress. Please grace me your might and spare me from my frustration."

She was impressed and made me sit on her dick, facing away from her, while she, supported by a couple of pillows, grabbed my cock from around me. She began stroking my dick along with occasional strokes from below and started speaking, "Listen carefully, Pravin. I will now tell you how your life is going to be. To be precise, as a maidboy." My ears became alert.

"You see, there are two classes of women in the Agency, maids and Queens. Every woman starts out as a maid and works in multiple houses. She becomes a Queen by acquiring a maidboy. The youth from the houses in which they work, who is transformed into her personal slave." She squeezed my dick hard to elicit a squeal from me.

"You are my property from now on. But that doesn't mean I can sell you or anything." She turned my face towards her, gripped my cock tight in her other hand, flicking my cockhead with her thumb and asked, "Do you like me, Pravin?"

"I love you, Mistress."

"Good. Because a Queen got to stay by her maidboy all her life." I got goosebumps after hearing it and involuntarily leant in for a kiss. She met my lips and dropped ounces of her saliva in my mouth.

She continued, "You must address every maid as Mistress and every Queen as Goddess. However, you may call me Mistress. Now, Queens are the ones who will be the most offended by brattish maidboys. So, conduct yourself in front of other Queens or else you are in for a severe punishment.

"Coming to your sexual activity...," she sighed, "It is up to me to decide. You don't need to know all the details but remember that you don't need to provide sexual service to anyone without my consent. Any questions?"

"What is the Exchange week, Mistress?"

She laughed and said, "You remember everything, ain't you bastard?" and spit in her hand and resumed stroking my dick, "It is a week long festival at the Agency during the holiday week of PAC employees. Naturally, you'll make up some cause to stay home. It is the event that all the maids eagerly await. For, it is the only time they would be allowed to fuck the maidboys. The opening night belongs to the maids and the rest of the week sees Queens exchanging their maidboys.

"Naturally, you must be trained for it's a competition. The most promising maidboy would get a prize, he gets to spend the final night with Ms. Shilpa along with his Queen." My mouth watered. Getting to spend time with Shilpa is gold enough. But fucking both Shilpa and Rani, or rather they fucking me, at the same time is something else.

Rani increased the pace of her handjob and asked, "My! My! Looks like the very name of Ms. Shilpa can make you cum. Don't worry. I'll grant you the dream but I am going to have to work very hard to mould you into a perfect bitch." She locked her lips with mine, continued her handjob and increased her thrusts into me from below until I jizzed all over the bed.