Maiden in D-stress

Story Info
A devout and God-fearing girl wakes up with a penis.
1.3k words
4.4
14.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers

She had dreams of violent and intense feelings. A bright orange clouded her mind and her sweat-soaked body tossed and turned in the summer night heat. It was a violent sleep, one interrupted with brief moments of alertness and gasps of pleasure. And in that border between asleep and awake, the stifling night dragged on. When she woke up, she knew that something was... odd.

Christie was a modest and god-fearing girl. She prided herself on her constraint and control over her sexual urges. She had signed herself to a life of chastity until marriage and she had seen it through every day for twenty-one years. She did not drink, she spent Sundays at the church, and lived the way that God would have liked her to.

She was a singer in the church's choir, and she had the voice to fit. Soft, heavenly and beautiful, as people would often compliment it, but she did not let those comments go to her head -- she was not a prideful creature. Green eyes, brown hair, a modest chest and pale skin, a churchgoer through and through.

But it was only when she had slipped out of her nightdress and started clipping up her skirt that she noticed an addition. At first, she thought she had imagined it, when her hand brushed against a lump of her skin in her pelvic area. Then her hand pressed against it when she did up the last button. All at once she was undoing the skirt and pulling off her panties to inspect what was wrong with her body -- and oh my, she nearly died of fright.

Where her vagina once was was what she recognized to be a penis, fully erect a good fifteen centimeters in length. She carefully reached down and held it in her hand, and a wave of curious pleasure bubbled inside of her. It felt so good. It was as if her new dick forced her hand downwards to stroke it and enjoy it. She let out a quiet moan and fell to her knees, biting at her lips. She made to move her hand once again but stopped short. She couldn't! She had to wait until marriage. These actions were lustful and sinful. To give in would be to give in to the devil.

It took great mental effort to free her hand from the fountain of pleasure and climb to her feet. Why did she grow a dick, she wondered? Why she of all people? Yes, that must be it. This must be a test from God to see if she was truly as virtuous as she believed herself to be. Steeling her resolve, she put on her clothes, putting extra attention to make sure that her new member was nicely hidden, and went downstairs.

Within ten minutes she was out of the house and into the sweltering summer heat. It was a Sunday, and Sunday meant choir at the church. Before she left, she said a prayer to God, praying that she will be able to keep her new dick a secret and that she will not give into temptation.

The first person Christie saw when she entered the church was Lily, a beautiful and charming girl -- and no, not in a sexual way, definitely not, she assured herself. With glowing red hair and a figure that stood above the crowd, she had a body that anyone would desire. She was a part of the choir. Lily greeted her with a wave and within seconds they were deep into conversation.

Christie found that she did not care much for the conversation. She watched the way Lily's luscious lips moved but did not pay attention to the words that they produced. Her eyes darted around, staring at her hips, her chest, the way Lily's eyes had noticed something rather odd about her pelvic region -- God, snap out of it, Christie! She spun around, pretending that something fell in her eye. What was happening with her? Why was she turned on by Lily? She was straight!

She brushed away Lily's concerns and hurried from sight. When it was time to sing in the choir, she stood at the very back and hoped that no one would draw attention to her. But as she sang, her eyes glued themselves to Lily's supple ass. It happened so smoothly that Christie did not even think to reprimand herself until the sounds of mass ending broke her from her train of lustful thought.

She did not have to look down to know that she had a roaring erection that anyone could see, so she grabbed her stuff and tore off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She turned on the tap, splashing water over her face. What was happening to her? Why was this happening? She hated this erotic sensation, but she could not resist it. She subconsciously pressed her hips forward, letting her cock rub against the basin and slowly edged herself up and down.

The sound of the running water, the chaos of her mind, the pleasure that she felt with such minor movements -- she didn't notice the door open and close. She did not notice Lily's presence until her hand grabbed her shoulder and the other hand creeped forward, reached into her skirt and panties and clasped her dick.

Christie gasped, a mix of excitement and horror at being found out. She went to speak, ready to usher out an excuse, but Lily's teeth had found themselves over her ear, playfully nibbling at it as her hand stroked slowly up and down, up and down.

'I knew something had you in heat back there,' she said through bites, pushing her tongue around the inside of her lobe. 'You didn't have one of those yesterday, did you?'

'No... no,' she said through sharp breaths.

'What a virtuous little girl you are --' Lily pressed forward, one by one undoing the buttons of Christie's blouse. 'If it was me, I would have stayed home and played with that thing all day long.' She slid her hand under Christie's bra and stroked one of her nipples.

'Please... don't do this.' Christie tried to move Lily's hands away, but they were pathetic half-hearted attempts. 'I'm saving myself.'

'Ahh, Christie, you always were the uptight one. God won't mean so much to you pretty soon.' She spun Christie around, their eyes meeting, and Lily pressed in for a kiss, forcing her tongue to violate the inside of Christie's mouth.

Lily broke from the kiss and dropped to her knees. Yanking down Christie's skirt, she forced the tip of her penis into her mouth and licked around the edges. Waves of pleasure wracked through her body, and as if an electric current ran through her, she jerkily slid down until she was laying down. The euphoric sensation forced her eyes shut, and all sense of virtue or god-fearing retreated to the back of her mind.

Every stroke and flick of Lily's tongue had her moaning and gasping with newfound vigor. 'Oh,' she sighed, 'oh yes, harder, harder.' She was about to burst, like a crescendo leading to a groundbreaking climax. Just a little closer, she thought as her body trembled, just a little closer. 'Oh, yes, Lily, don't stop.' She reached forward and grabbed the back of Lily's head, fingers digging into her hair, and forced her head back and forth. Harder, faster, come on.

And then she came, pleasure potent enough to turn someone away from the path of God for life. Her body shook as her juices spewed forth. Lost in her pleasure, she held tight to Lily's head, forcing her to swallow everything up.

A minute later her body still trembled with the aftershock of the pleasure. She realized that she was still holding onto Lily, and she let go, letting her emerge sputtering and gasping.

What a brilliant sensation. What a brilliant journey. As she looked around the bathroom and at the newfound beauty of Lily, she realized something -- she wanted more.

BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers