Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Way. A connection from this world to the other.

He stepped in and suddenly he was somewhere else.

He was in a room, if it could be called that. Mist lined the cold stone floor and fog danced along the confines of the room marring anyone's sight of anything that laid ahead. A cold chill rang through Ray's body. Being here always gave him shivers.

"Great, now we wait." Muttered Ray underneath his breath as he dropped to his knees and laid his sword down in front him.

***

Emi woke with a gasping sound, her lungs futilely trying to bring in air. She sat up, her hands covering the whole in her throat. A desperate attempt to aid her breathing. He smiled from atop of his stone throne, the Summoning Ritual had worked. This particular ritual was far less complex than the Ritual of Lust that he had performed last night. This one just required a vessel to be sacrificed and for the right demonic spirit to be summoned from the NetherWorld. Emi lifted herself up from the ground floor and the change began. Long sinuous horns sprouted from her head, growing and curling down until they were shaped almost like ram horns. Leathery black bat wings exploded out from her back, the membrane of the wings still slick and slimy with blood and other bodily fluids. Emi's skin turned a deep purple, the shade of a midnight sky. Her long black hair flared out to a white-hot silver that seemed to glow amongst her darkened skin.

A shadow demon. The perfect spymaster.

He smiled.

Emi looked around, the blackened slits of her eyes scanning the room, stopping when they found him. "Ah, the summoner." She whispered, her voice cool and sensual. She got up and walked over to him, sensuously swinging her hips as she walked. The demon still had Emi's perfect body, the large peach shaped breasts that hung with just a bit of sag, the long shapely legs, the flat toned stomach, and the perfectly flawless skin that was only marred by the rune tattooed just above her crotch: a coiling circle, pierced by half a dozen sharp lines.

She reached out a hand and gently ran a finger across his cheek, brushing it gently against the mask covering his eyes and nose. "So, dear summoner, you wish to form a contract with me?" her voice melodious, "I am Latila of the Shadows, Lady of the Darkness, what is it that you wish of me? Riches? Power? All can be yours in exchange for your soul. Do you wish for a contract?"

He smiled. "No." he said and snapped his fingers.

Latila fell over like her body suddenly failed her, the rune above her pussy glowing with a brilliant red light and she screamed. Screams of pain filled the air, rumbling throughout the empty chamber of his throne room. Painful enough to cause her to wither on the ground, to curl up in a desperate attempt to weather the storm. He snapped his fingers again and the screams stopped.

She took a moment to regain her composure, her breathing shallow, coming in quick breaths. "You." She gasped. "What did you do to me."

He grinned from behind his mask. There it was, there was the look. The look of uneasy fear, the look that one got when facing the void. When staring down something far larger and far more powerful than yourself. She knew, she knew that she couldn't possibly win.

"You've already been bound to me." He whispered. "My seed swims within your womb, my magic marked upon your vessel." He snapped his fingers again and Latila's hands suddenly went to her throat, her body choking for air. A second passed, then a minute, an eternity when your lungs are burning for air, before he released the seal. She immediately gasped for air, her breaths coming in fast and shallow. She looked at him, her eyes shimmering with need and fear.

He knelt down beside her and stroked a finger softly against her cheek. Latila whimpered, tense and unsteady with such tenderness. "I ask again: will you pledge yourself to me as your vessel has?" he asked softly. He already knew the answer. But it was always a pleasure to hear someone break, to hear their declaration of submission.

"Yes," Latila whispered. "I, Latila Umbranim, pledge my body and soul to you, my Master. From this point on, I am your willing slave and servant." There was a strum of power, a deep high melody that reverberated between his power and Latila's.

A contract had been formed.

He chuckled and stood up, letting his robe fall to the ground and pool around his feet. Latila finally looked at him, her eyes widening when she realized what he could offer her. He smiled, feeling his cheeks press up against his mask. His cock was already hard and ready. The angry swollen purple head pointing straight at her. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of his manhood, throbbing with anticipation.

He knelt down and took her by the chin, she whimpered at the sensation, melting into his hands.

"Then prove it."

Her lips were on his cock before he could finish speaking.

***

She wandered through the city streets alone. Memories swirled around in her head, mixing in with other memories creating a broken chain of thoughts and ideas. None of these were hers. Who was she? She had a name. At least she thought she did: Ishtar, but now other names swirled around in her memories: Lisa, Brianna, Raquel, Soo-Young, far too many for her to remember.

Who was she?

People wandered past her, some bumping into her, most ignoring her presence. Good. She had her glamour up, changing herself to look like a dirty beggar. She didn't need the attention. There were far too many things that she didn't know. Only one thing was certain.

Him.

There were two of them. Two men.

One was a man in a red mask. The aura of malice and wickedness emanating from that man was almost physically visible. A man who had willingly sought the darkness. A man of shadows, bathed in sin and vice. This was the man who had summoned her, this was the man who had prepared the vessel that she had now inhabited. She could still feel the traces of his power surging throughout her body, the tendrils of his will reaching out and piercing her mind. His whispers from a distance.

"Where are you? Come back to me, dear one." Whispered the voice in her head, warm, gentle and comforting. It was the voice of an absent father, a lost brother, an unreciprocated lover. A voice of poisoned honey tempting her to return to his presence.

Focus!

She focused her thoughts on the other man. The one in the coat with the sword. Despite not knowing his name, she was connected with him; each person sharing a piece of their soul. The sharing of their souls had done far more than just heal her. His power and will had broken through the compulsion that had been placed on the minds of her vessel and all the others that had been sacrificed in order to summon her. She could feel his presence, a distant heartbeat and voice, it's power ever present.

"Come back to me, Little One." Whispered the Voice again, this time much louder than before. "You've been gone for so long. Come back to my arms and be loved."

Focus!

She felt for that other man's presence, focused on the strength and determination. Focusing on his presence, focusing on her connection with him, that was enough to dull the voice in her mind. But it was getting harder and harder. She had to find him. She needed to find him. A person whose name she didn't even know. A person she knew next to nothing about. But she needed to know where he was, she needed to know who she was.

"Where are you?" she whispered, sending her voice out into the void, hoping that he would hear her.

***

"Where are you?"

A voice called out from the mist breaking Ray out of his meditation, followed by the sounds of something massive moving. Was that a woman's voice? Ray opened his eyes as a gale of moving wind struck his face, followed by hundreds of massive bookshelves rushing past him. He stood up just as a massive desk pulled up in front of him. Behind the desk was a woman reading from a book. She wore her hair in a tight bun above her head and framed her face with a pair of thick horn-rimmed glasses. There was nothing particularly spectacular about her appearance or clothes, a simple white blouse completely buttoned up and a black pencil skirt. Her face angular and pretty.

"Looks like the Council's granted your request for access to the archives." Garuban said.

"Seems like it." Ray said, he walked over to the Librarian who was still engrossed in her reading, a leatherbound copy of some novel. "I need everything you have about an ancient Babylonian Goddess named Ishtar."

The Librarian nodded, raised a thin arm into the air and snapped her fingers. The book shelves around Ray rearranged themselves, some zooming away back into the void, others coming closer in the filled spaces. Where there were hundreds, there were now dozens. Despite the decrease, it would still take Ray months to comb through all of these books for the information that he needed. "Gonna need to be a bit more specific, Honey" the Librarian said, taking note of his expression before returning to her reading.

Fair enough.

"Anything about summoning her spirit from the NetherWorld?" Ray asked after a pause.

"Mhm," The Librarian said nonchalantly and snapped her fingers again.

An empty bookshelf rose out from behind her. A dozen books flew out from the bookshelves all around Ray and gathered into the new bookshelf from behind the Librarian. "Guess we got your reading material for the next few days, Garuban." Ray said quietly.

"Anything else?" asked the Librarian turning the page of her book.

"Yeah, I need access to the Hunter's Identification records." Ray said, approaching her desk. "I fought a summoner last night who used a Hunter's sword techniques and spells." He drew his sword and placed it onto her desk. "Took a beating, but I managed to give him a good hit or too. He pointed to the dried blood caked on the blade, a reminder of the struggle that he had endured last night.

The Librarian put down her book and picked up the sword. "Hmmm," she said, running two slender fingers up the length of his blade, "Now this I can work with."

Ray smiled.

All Hunters sign a Blood Oath to the Council and the Organization when they first finish their training, an Oath to remain true to the Organization, to destroy evil from the dark. Every Hunter was given a file linked to their blood, a file that updated as they continued to slay demons. If the Masked Man was a Hunter, then the Blood Oath would be able to tell Ray everything that he needed. The Librarian lifted his sword to her face and traced two fingers down the length of the blade, her eyes turning white as she accessed the information in the blood.

"Interesting." Said the Librarian, her voice taking on a metallic melodious tone. Definitely nonhuman. "The blood on this sword is human, but also...not."

"Also not?" Ray repeated.

"Your blood tells a story." Said the Librarian, "Magic from the Source flows throughout your body using your blood as its vessel. It is the spiritual ink in which you connect with the Supernatural. The person that this blood came from, has modified his body with repeated contracts with NetherWorld Spirits and dark enchantments." Said the Librarian. "At this point, it can be considered partially demon and partially human."

"No wonder he was such a pain to deal with." Garuban muttered from Ray's wrist.

The Librarian looked at Garuban and gave him a scowl before turning back to Ray. "I can check the archives to see if this blood matches one of our Hunters."

"Do it." Ray said with a nod.

The Librarian's eyes went completely white, tiny illegible texts rapidly moving through the sclera of her eyes as she searched through the archives.

"Showing off as always." Garuban murmured.

The Librarian's glared at Garuban before stopping her scan. "I found a file matching this blood, but it's been sealed by the Council." She said, "I'm afraid that you will need to discuss this matter with them, before I can give you access to such information."

She snapped her fingers and a new Way opened up beside her desk. "They will see you now."

Great, so the Council had to be involved in this.

Ray stepped into the portal, ready for whatever may come.

***

He groaned loudly. Lisa had an innocence to the way that she sucked cock. Emi was skilled and passionate, but Latila. Latila was the most talented cocksucker that he had ever encountered. The way she bobbed on his head, the way she wrapped her tongue around the shaft of his cock as she went down. The way she forced his cock down her throat. The pleasure was almost too intense. Latila continued her ministrations on his cock, engulfing the entirety of his length down her talented mouth, causing him to groan loudly.

Latila detached herself from his cock, breathing loudly, her face slick with cum and spit. She moaned loudly, lovingly stroking his cock with her hand while licking at his balls. "Do you like that, Master?" Latila purred before giving his cock head a small kiss. His shaft was slick with her saliva. "Do you like the way I suck your cock?"

"Hmmmm," he said, placing a hand behind her head and guiding her back down onto his cock. She took him willingly and let his cock bottom out against her throat causing him to groan loudly at the tightness encasing his cock. He held her there as long he could before he pushed her off causing her to fall against the ground.

Fuck.

He needed to fuck and soon.

Latila must have sensed his lust because she gave him a wicked knowing smile. She picked herself up to her knees, keeping them spread, letting her lust drip out of her. "You like that don't you master, having someone to dominate?" She growled. Her hands went up to her breasts, perfectly formed and shaped. "You've spent all these years corrupting and fucking all these innocent little girls, but it's not enough is it?"

She brought two purple fingers to her lips, coated them with her saliva, and slowly brought the fingers down to her nipple. Her two fingers drew circles around her nipple, her eyes never leaving his. "You don't want some dumb inexperienced brat who's never experienced true pleasure and ecstasy, much less sex." Latila said, her voice husky and filled with lust.

"You want someone who's fucked before, but not like anything you can give them. You want someone who can take everything you can dish, don't you Master?" She brought two hands up to her tits and bounced them up and down for him. "Someone you can rough up, someone you can slap, choke and spit on; someone who can take being fucked into oblivion."

His hard felt almost painfully hard now, he could practically feel the precum dripping from his swollen cockhead.

"I can be that girl." Latila said, licking her lips. She slapped at her left tit, hard, the sound echoing throughout his throne room. "C'mon Master, come and fuck me." She smacked her left tit again, the sound cracking then her right. Her tit flesh jigging with each smack, again and again, moaning loudly with each slap. "I can take it."

He had her on the ground, hands pinned to the ground in an instant.

"Yes." Hissed Latila, "Do it."

He kissed her hard, burying his tongue into her mouth. Latila moaned loudly in response, grinding her groin against his cock. Even after all that, he still had yet to fuck her. He may have fucked her while she was Emi, but Emi was a cock hungry whore and Latila was something else. Something new. Something for him to conquer, to dominate, to subjugate.

He couldn't wait.

A binding spell, a simple one, was cast, binding her hands together. He licked his fingers and brought them down between her legs, teasing the soft flesh around her pussy. There was a dampness there, he grinned knowing that he could have such an effect on her. Two fingers found her cunt and began to tease her labia causing her to moan loudly.

No, this was too simple. He wanted more.

He focused his power on the seals that he had placed on her body and levitated her paralyzed body up into the air. He walked so his hardened cock was directly in front of her head. "You want everything I have to give?" He asked softly, stroking his cock directly above her face.

Latila nodded, tilting her head upwards and opening her mouth as wide as she could.

He smirked before guiding his cock into her waiting mouth. Two hands grabbed the sides of her head as he began pumping into her mouth. Two pumps and his cock had conquered the entirety of her mouth. Four more pumps and he began to breach her throat, but there was a blockade there, something stopping him from completely entering. "Relax." He growled and began pumping into her, slowly at first, taking the time to truly feel every single squeeze and release in her throat. Three more pumps and her throat relaxed enough for him to begin fucking it. The tightness of her esophagus was almost unbearable, gripping the head and shaft of his cock like a vice. He began to speed up the pace of his thrusts, causing glugging sounds to burst out from Latila with every thrust.

Fuck. That was it. This was sex, this was fucking.

He could see the bulge of his cock expanding her throat with every thrust. Grinnign at the sight, he continued his savage assault on her throat before pulling out of her throat causing air, spit and precum to burst out from Latila's mouth.

"More!" gasped Latila, her face a messy masterpiece of body fluids. "Give me more! Use my throat like a fucking pussy!"

***

The fog was clearing as Ray came through the Way.

The Council looked down upon him from their thrones, each throne raised high up on the ground by a stone pedestal. Guards, each caring a large sword, stood by each pedestal, the High Guard. Not that they needed guards, supposedly every Council member was a mage powerful enough to decimate an army on their own. Supposedly. Very few, if any, Hunters had ever seen a Council member's face. Any information they had about them were rumors and stories. Ray didn't care too much about that, just as long as they continued to pay him. Each Council member wore black robes that covered their entire bodies, protective rune patterns were sewn into the fabric. Garuban had once said that he recognized some of them, but the large majority of them were unknown to even him.

The Council member sitting in the center, looked directly at Ray and spoke, his voice resonating from all around. "Raymond Grayson Wolfe, Protector of Sector 641 of the Western District, last night you failed in your duty. A being was summoned to your district from the Netherworld, a being whose worshippers have long passed. A being unrestrained by the bindings of their culture and religion; whose strength and power has not been seen on this plane of existence for centuries. Explain yourself."

Ray braced himself, the voice was male and female, musical and loud, high and low pitched all in one. It was pain and ecstasy, agonizing harm and exquisite pleasure all together at once. It was almost too much to bear. Deep breaths, focus on your center and calm yourself. Fingernails dug into his palm, pain, sharp and delicious, shot into his brain and suddenly he could find his center.

"Whatever was summoned." Ray began

"Ishtar." Corrected another Council member, this one robed in white, leaning forward. "Ishtar was summoned, a goddess that is no longer worshipped, a weakened goddess, but nevertheless, still a goddess."

"Whatever was summoned is of no concern to me." Ray said, ignoring the Council member's statement. "What is more concerning to me is who summoned her." He drew his sword from its scabbard, the guards immediately stiffened, raising their swords and taking defensive stances.

A Council member raised a hand and the guards instinctively stood down despite not seeing their gesture.