Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Two men search, one for a woman, one for answers.
10.6k words
4.62
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 08/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maiden of the Red Moon

Chapter 2: Lost Girls

He sat upon his stone throne silently contemplating the events of last night. How could he have been so arrogant, so foolish, to believe that he would be able to complete his ritual without any interference? Anger swelled inside of him as these thoughts swam through his head. Decades of research, planning and preparation all gone to waste. All due to the meddling of a single Hunter. He should have wiped out the entire organization decades ago, rather than letting them recover from the slaughter and rebuild their foundations.

But it mattered not.

He was not so careless that he wouldn't have prepared contingencies in the unlikely event that he would run into...interferences. His plan would proceed into the next phase, but he would still need Ishtar. She was the key in his plan. He had slaves, thralls, servants and allies, but he would need...her help in order to find Ishtar. She had been banished by powerful priest mages long ago, back when he was still merely an apprentice in the mystical arts. But the memory of her banishment to the Nether World had left a lasting impression in his mind. He would need her. He would need the Mistress of Shadows.

But first, he would need to summon her back into the world.

He paid no attention to the female kneeling before him, her head between his legs as it bobbed up and down on the hardened length of his cock. He sighed. She looked so beautiful as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her tongue lapping its way up the towering height of his member caused him to let out a stifled groan of approval. The girl, Emi, was beautiful, like the tributes, but she hadn't been chosen for the ritual because of her personality. Emi was a sexual being, free-spirited and free loving. Someone who wouldn't be able to undergo the period of celibacy needed for the ritual that he had attempted last night.

But she was good for other things.

He let out a sigh of relief as Emi continued to go down on him. She had skill; that much was for certain. But she was no Lisa, much less an Ishtar. She looked at him through pleading blue eyes, contact lenses, desperately searching for his approval. He gave her a soft smirk and those same blue eyes brightened up.

He gently placed a hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair gently, before forcing the full length of his cock down her throat. Emi let out a smothered gasp of surprise as the head of cock buried itself into her oral cavity. He kept her there, enjoying the feeling of her throat muscles being stretched and violated by his cock.

"Yes," He thought to himself. "That's how you fuck. This is how fucking should be." It had been so long since he had indulged himself sexually. He had forgotten how pleasurable it was to fuck, to dominate. He loosened his grip on her head and allowed her to come up for air for a second before plunging her back down onto his length keeping the angry spear of his cock inside of her throat for as long as he possibly could. He loosened his grip again allowing her to come up to choke on air that her lungs desperately needed. This continued for some time as he continued to throat fuck Emi, ignoring her loud moans of protest.

He had kept himself celibate for over a century. Now that he was allowed to indulge his desires again, and now that he had performed the ritual, nothing could have stopped him from taking out his frustrations on his followers. "Master." Gasped Emi when she was allowed to come up for air for what had to be the twelfth time. Her face was a splattered canvas of saliva, tears, ruined makeup, streaking eyeliner and precum.

So beautiful.

"Please I need it." She whispered softly, her voice still wet and hoarse from the thorough throat fucking he had given her.

He smirked and brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face. "Need? Need what, my dear disciple? Tell me." He said in a teasing voice.

Emi pumped her hands up and down his length desperately, the silky vice of her hand around his cock driving his desire to new heights. No not yet. He looked at her, she really was quite beautiful, despite the mess that he had made out of her face. "I need to be fucked." She said kissing the crown of his cock. "This cock, this beautiful cock belongs in my pussy. My pussy belongs to you. Master, please fuck my pussy. I've been good. Please I want it." She gasped. "I need it."

He reached down and gently stroked her cheek, beautiful so beautiful. And she would do anything he asked. "You know what I wish of you." He said softly, his thumb gently rubbing circles on her spit and cum covered cheek. She leaned into his touch, purring with excitement. Even now, she was still so damn beautiful. The fact that her perfect face was a messy canvas of their bodily fluids only seemed to give her beauty more depth and grace. "Will you do it?"

Emi nodded. "Yes, I will."

"Are you scared?" he asked.

Emi nodded again. "Very." She said softly.

"Will you still do it?"

"Yes, Master."

He smiled before pulling her up to his face so he could kiss her passionately. Their tongues wrapping around each other elicited a soft moan from Emi's throat. She pressed her curves against his body as he slowly lowered her onto his hardened length. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his member penetrate her most intimate of areas. Tight, so damn tight. Slowly she sank down to the base of his cock and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. He began to fuck her in earnest thrusting his length into her tight pussy causing her to throw her head back and revel in the sensations. Moaning loudly as he fucked her for all she was worth.

He grunted in approval of her pleasure. It was always better when his sexual partners enjoyed themselves as well. His hands quickly snaked down to a finely toned ass that was almost too perfect. He gripped the firm globes of flesh in earnest before giving her a hard spank that echoed throughout the chamber. Emi let out a shriek in surprise before she looked at him in surprise. She looked at him and their eyes met, he could see the love and devotion in her eyes and for the briefest moment he felt hesitation for what he was about to do.

"Master..." she moaned falling forward onto him, her lips quickly found his neck and began kissing and biting at the sensitive region eliciting groans of pleasure from him. Her wet tongue drawing circles on the rough flesh of his neck. "Master." She moaned louder, grinding her hips against his. Grinding the tiny nub of her clit onto his pubic region. He let out a loud grunt of approval and quickly picked up the pace of his thrusts. His fingers digging deeply into her thighs.

"Master! I'm going to cum." Emi gasped loudly. She firmly planted herself onto her cock and ground her hips into his own. Moaning loudly as her clit dragged itself against his groin. Her wetness coating the entire region with their fluids. "Can I please come?"

"Come if you want." He grunted through hard thrusts and groans. He nearly lost control when he felt her pussy tighten up and her body stiffened as she let out a loud howl of pleasure as she came. He continued thrusting through her orgasm until he could hold it no longer and let out a howl of pleasure holding her body against him as a massive torrent of his seed flooded her as he came.

She laid on his chest, basking in the afterglow of their fierce fucking; gently resting her head against his shoulder as he came down from the high of his orgasm. He could still hear her panting softly, exhausted but satisfied. "Do it Master." She whispered softly into his ear, fingers gently stroking his chest. "I want you to do it."

"Are you sure?" he said, tenderly stroking her hair. "Once I do, there's no going back."

"Yes." She said pushing off of him so she could look into his eyes. Her brown eyes met his one red eye and one yellow eye. "I want you to do it. I want to be useful. I want you to use me for this task."

"Very well." He said softly, stroking her cheek, in the afterglow of her orgasm, she only seemed more beautiful. "Thank you....my love."

"I love you master."

He cut her throat.

Everything turned red.

***

Red. Red was everywhere.

The first thing Ray noticed was that he was lying atop of a luxuriously soft mattress. Smooth silk sheets clung to his sweat ridden body like a second skin. The second thing he noticed was that he was completely naked and someone was inbetween his legs sucking his cock. He moaned softly at the gentle passionate attention she was giving to him. Softly licking the shaft, nibbling at the head, sucking on his balls as she stroked him, it was all too much.

What was going on?

His lover must have sensed his apprehension as she crawled up kiss him lightly on the lips giving him a taste of his own precum mixed in with her saliva. "I want you baby." She whispered, a sound that seemed to echo throughout the entire room. Her face was obscured by the long locks of red hair tumbling down from her head yet her body was perfect, pale free of any blemishes or imperfections.

Soft hands gripped his cock and guided its hardened head towards the entrance to her pussy. Ray groaned as his cock pierced her, feeling the velvet of her cunt grip his cock as it burrowed it's way into her depths. She began to grind her hips against his cock eliciting moans of delight, taking him deeper with each grind. Light poured in everywhere, giving her pale alabaster skin a deep orange glow. Red hair danced around her face hiding her features as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock.

Ray groaned. It had been so long, so long since he had been intimate with anyone. He had missed this feeling of closeness with a person.

"Fuck yes." She moaned, her voice echoing from all around him. "You like this pussy? You like it when I bounce on your cock? Fuck, I can feel your cock stretching me out, it feels so fucking good." Her pussy gripped down on the shaft of his thrusting cock driving his pleasure to new heights. Close, he was so was close. The sensations were almost too much to bear.

"You're going to cum aren't you?" she moaned inbetween her gasps of pleasure. "I can feel it. Cum. Please cum inside me. I want to feel it inside my pussy."

Ray roared as he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock as deep into her as possible. His cock erupted inside of her, drenching the insides of her cunt with his seed. His lover threw her head back and let out a silent how of ecstasy as she gave into the pleasure, her cunt tightening around the fleshy shaft of his cock. Slowly the orgasm died down leaving the two of them in a sweaty heap atop of the bed. Ray felt his cock slowly softening inside of her cunt.

He reached up, brushing a lock of autumn aside to see her face.

"Who are you?" he asked, even from this close, he couldn't seem to make out her features, other than her red hair. Her face was a shifting amalgam of features constantly changing, sharp angular to younger softer features. Freckles, blemishes and beauty marks appearing and disappearing with every few seconds. Her eyes, large and round, changing, only their color staying the same, the same deep green color.

She shook her head. "Not yet my love. It's not our time." She said, taking his hand and kissing the back of it. "but soon, I promise."

Ray nodded.

"For now, wake up." She said her voice fading

Ray suddenly felt himself falling.

*****

Ray woke up.

As always Ray woke with the dawn. After the events of last night, sleep was deep and restful allowing him to heal his wounds and prepare him for his report to the Council. He quietly got out of bed and dressed, careful not to aggravate any of the injuries that he had sustained last night. But his mind still felt exhausted, sleep was just to heal and rest the body, his mind was constantly on alert, especially after the events of last night. Last night's hunt had left him with more questions than answers. What was that demon? Most demons didn't tend to look human, especially those that had been summoned through a ritual. Though it was possible for it to assume a human guise.

The Man in the Mask, his skill with the sword and his strength in spell casting was clearly on a whole different level compared to his own. Who was he? A rogue Hunter? If he was then he was well trained and well versed in the Arcane Arts. Hunters who were proficient with the sword did not tend to well trained in magic. Mages who were skilled in magic didn't tend to be skilled with the sword. So, what the hell was he? But even if he was a rogue hunter, how was he still alive? He remembered studying about several incidents of hunters going rogue within the Organization's thousand-year history. These incidents always ended with the rogue hunters being hunted down and silenced by a small kill squad consisting their fellow hunters.

That Man in the Mask. Just what exactly was he?

No.

There was no reason for him to dwell on the events of last night. There were more pressing matters to attend to.

Sitting up from the bed he took a quick scan of his room. It was a relatively small studio apartment. Brick lined walls overlooked old wooden floors that creaked with every step he took. A small desk void of anything on its surface except a wooden box, a small lamp and notebook sat in the corner. Next to the desk was a tall bookshelf with several old leather bound tomes. A small kitchen that he hardly used was located next to a wooden door carved with runes to keep out unwanted guests. He found Garuban snoring softly inside of the felt lined wooden box that he kept on his desk. As he slept, the little dragon bracelet had coiled himself up like some sort of snake, with his head on top and his tail out on bottom. The notion of a bracelet that snored, much less slept was a bizarre idea that was almost too ridiculous to believe. To think they would be able to create life. The MagiTech developed by the Council was nothing short of amazing.

"Garuban, wake up." Said Ray tapping him softly on the head with his finger. "We've got work to do."

Garuban groaned tiredly. "Five more minutes."

"Now." He growled as he picked up the box and turned it upside down. The silver dragon bracelet fell out onto the table with a loud clanking sound.

"OW! Watch it." Said Garuban, his voice loud, awake and very annoyed.

"C'mon, let's get started." Ray holding out his hand

"Workaholic." Mumbled Garuban under his breath, before he coiled himself around Ray's wrist and settled down.

"Lazy-ass."

Garuban yawned in exhaustion. "So, morning training first?"

"Not yet. I've got questions that I need answered."

"You always do." Said Garuban with a yawn.

"Do you have any information about that man?" asked Ray as he walked over to his kitchen, grabbed a pot and began to fill it with water.

Garuban shook his head. "No...." he said quietly, odd. Where had his sarcasm gone? Garuban was a smartass through and through.

"Is he a demon?" asked Ray searching through his cupboard for some coffee beans. He quickly grabbed them and poured some into his coffee grinder. The mechanized sound of crunching metal smashing up coffee beans quickly filled the air.

Garuban shook his head again. "Unlikely. There was demonic aura. He was probably a rogue hunter whose managed to go undetected."

"What about his powers?"

"Probably enchantments or contracts with spirits." Replied Garuban. "The kind that involve exchanging a piece of your soul in exchange for powers beyond that of any human. I don't think he can technically be considered a human anymore."

"Technically?"

"Have you ever seen a person, even a Hunter, reattach a severed limb?" Garuban asked

Fair enough. Ray nodded. "He mentioned something else. Something about a slaughter in Asia two centuries ago."

"He was most likely talking about the destruction of the Asia branch of Hunters, we never did figure out the culprit behind it." Garuban answered, shifting around his wrist

"Tell me about that slaughter." Said Ray, it was likely that that was the key to discovering the man's identity.

"No idea, it happened two centuries ago, all we found was a burned down temple and dead bodies." Garuban replied, "The Council buried any documents about to the slaughter. If he knows about it, then it's likely that he was alive when it happened. Whoever that guy was, I don't think he was human?"

"Not human?"

"Well yeah, if you can live for centuries, reattached severed limbs, heal rapidly and do God knows what else, I highly doubt you can be considered human." Said Garuban, his voice high and teasing.

"Fair enough." Muttered Ray adding grounded coffee beans to his coffee grinder and turned it on. The motorized whirling sound of the grinder filled the air reverberating throughout the kitchen. "What about that demon that he summoned?"

"What, the ginger with the tits?" asked Garuban. "From what I saw while you were killing the lesser demons, it was summoned through a sex ritual. Sex is an expression of life. That means life magic, so pure creation. Using an act of life to summon a demon is very rare. I highly doubt that it's one of those destroy-the-world type demons. Its purpose is more likely to corrupt other humans."

"Still worries me." Said Ray watching his coffee drip onto the pot. Thinking about that demon made his head hurt.

Garuban grunted. "Of course, in the long run, those types of demons tend to do the most harm." The bracelet coiled tighter as Ray poured coffee into a mug. "HEY! Watch the steam, I'm gonna get rust in my joints!"

"You're made from Soul Steel, you're fine!" said Ray, Soul Steel was virtually indestructible, and never rusted. The same material that his sword was made of.

"You never know!" complained Garuban, "Plus it feels gross."

"I'll bring you a new nudie magazine this week, ok? Stop complaining!"

"Really?" said Garuban perking up. "Can it be the new Hustler? Or how about Playboy, or one of those fetish ones?"

Ray chuckled. None of his other hunters would believe that Garuban had the mind of an adolescent male, always caring about breasts and pornography. "He mentioned something, he called that demon, Ishtar. Know anything about her?"

"Unfortunately not." Garuban replied, Ray could feel him shaking his head against his wrist. He took a sip of his coffee, the heat and bitterness waking him up. "Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, ready to get started?

Garuban gave him a nod. "Ray," Garuban said quietly. "The Council is going to want to have a report from you out what happened last night. A demon of that caliber being successfully summoned into the world is a serious issue."

"Yeah. I know." Ray said taking a sip taking in the bitter taste. It was crappy coffee but it would suffice. "When do I have to see them?"

"Well, you know how it is with those freaks, the quicker you get it over with, the better." Said Garuban, "They've already requested your presence."

Ray nodded as he put on a crisp white shirt and a pair of pants. He threw on his black long coat and felt for the protective spells that had been enchanted into the fabric. Only a few were still active after the events of last night, the rest were burned out from the night before. They would need to be restored after his meeting with the Council. First, a visit to the Archives for information, then reporting to the Council. The day was already looking to be a shit show. Walking over to his wall, he grabbed his Soul Steel Sword hanging from the frame that he had installed into the brick and strapped it to his back.

"Open the Way." He told Garuban.

Garuban grunted before he uncoiled a part of himself from Ray's wrist and opened his mouth shining a laser precision beam of blue light onto the opposing end of the wall. The spot where the light hit glowed with a brilliant blue light revealing a glowing blue glyph. The bricks in the middle of the wall slowly pushed themselves into the wall and moved to the sides revealing a swirling mass of white energy.