Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They always did give me the heebie-jeebies" Garuban muttered from Ray's wrist.

Ray ignored him and held his sword high up into the air, keeping the blade parallel to the ground. "The summoner I fought, wielded a Soul Steel sword. I was able to wound him, his blood still remains on my blade."

The Council members looked at each other. There were movements and gestures as if they were soundlessly discussing something.

"Creepy as always." Garuban said quietly.

"Shut up, Garuban" Ray muttered beneath his breath.

After a few more minutes of silence, the Council spoke again. "The summoner you speak of likely stole the sword from a Hunter's grave, he is of no concern."

"Unlikely," Ray countered. "He fought using Hunter Sword techniques and used Hunter Battle Spells." It was unlike the Council to make such statements without any evidence. What were they hiding? Best to apply pressure. "The Librarian has informed me that the blood I collected belongs to someone who was once human, but now no longer. That she has found a match on the blood, but the information is sealed."

The pedestals dropped down to ground level. "Leave us." Replied another Council Member. The guards nodded and disappeared into the dust and mist.

That was unexpected.

"Approach."

Ray stepped forward and held out sword out for the Council. The Council Member made a quick gesture with their fingers and summoned Ray's sword from his hands. The sword floated over to the Council Member who took it from the air. A quick flip of his hands, and the dried blood lifted itself from Ray's blade, engulfed in a glowing blue aura. He turned to the other members of the Council who had all turned to watch the events with more interest and emotion than Ray had ever seen from them.

"Raymond Grayson Wolfe, you truly have no idea what it is you have stumbled upon." Said the Conucil Member in the center, suddenly he was speaking normally, with his voice instead of his mind. "The man you faced is dangerous and threatens everything that you have been charged with protecting."

****

Latila gasped for air the instant Master's cock disengaged itself from her throat. An hour, Master had been fucking her face for over an hour. Fuck. "Please Master." She moaned, "Please fuck me."

She looked at him through teary, cum and spit, blurred eyes. A strong masculine figure, covered in runic tattoos. Some she recognized, many she didn't. Who was this man that had claimed her as his? It didn't matter. Nothing mattered, nothing other than Master's pleasure. She smiled at the sight of Master's erect cock, still drenched with her spit, still hard and angry. Master wanted her. He would take her soon.

The thought was enough to make her shiver with anticipation.

She felt herself lowered to the ground and felt the control of her limbs returned to her. Master had released the spells binding her. She quickly crawled over to her master, practically lunging for his cock again. She licked it, sucked it, choked herself on it, anything to please Master. Anything to make him want her.

Anything to make him want to fuck her.

"Fuck me, Master" she growled, her hand gliding across his slick and hardened cock. "Fuck this slutty demon's pussy. I want it. I need it." She rubbed his shaft against her face breathing in his scent, inhaling his essence into her. This was her Master's cock. This was her Master. This was who she belonged to. This was all that mattered to her.

Master moved faster than she could see and suddenly Latila found herself on the ground, the full weight of her Master upon her. "Yes." She hissed, his hand found its way between her legs, teasing her pussy, wet and ready for him. Jolts of pleasure shot into her, but it wasn't enough, not even close. She wanted to feel him everywhere, feel the pressure of his body pressed up against her, feel him fill her insides. "Please." She gasped. "More, please"

She could practically feel Master's grinning when he inserted two fingers inside of her. His prodigious digits expertly manipulating her pleasure center. "Yes" she hissed, breathing in deeply. She closed her eyes and focused on the fingers penetrating her insides, rousing her most intimate of places. "More." She gasped, this still wasn't enough. The fingers weren't enough. She slapped him, hard.

"Harder!" she snarled. "I want it harder!"

Master hesitated for a moment before roughly kissing her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

She suddenly felt herself being flipped around; a strong hand pushed her face against the cold concrete. "You want it?" growled Master.

Her hands instinctively went to spread her ass open, presenting her asshole and pussy for Master. "Give it to me." She whispered, she could feel his cockhead pushing through her labia, slowly stretching out the entrance to her pussy. "Fuck my pussy, claim it, make it yours, Master."

Master's cock breached through about half of her pussy canal before he pulled out again leaving her empty and cockless. NO! For one unbearably long second, she was purposeless. and then suddenly Master thrust his cock all the to the base. She screamed as his cock drilled through her cunt. "YES!"

His cock lanced into her, activating pain and pleasure centers that had been dormant for far too long. He drove his cock into her, slowly building his pace, his thrusts becoming more furious. She could feel the full width and wrath of his cock inside of her, stretching out every single muscle within her pussy. Master fucked her furiously, lancing his cock into her with such ferocity and fury that it felt like it would spear all the way through her.

And she wanted more.

"Fuck me, Master" she moaned, her vision getting blurry. How was it that a human of all things could fuck so well. Better than anything she had ever experienced. "Fuck me hard. Use this worthless demon, fill me up with your cum."

The waves of pleasure continued to build up inside of her, washing over her, consuming her being. He was close, she could feel it. His hard cock seeming to grow even harder as it pounded away inside of her. "Cum for me Master." She said, in between his furious grunts. "Paint my insides with your seed and claim me as your own."

The pleasure was reaching a crescendo, the feeling of Master's body against her, the full power of his cock fucking her. It was too much. She could feel her mind fading, her body melting into his own. Hedonistic pleasure so overwhelming that she no longer knew where her own body ended and Master's began.

They were one.

And suddenly the pleasure was lost. The feeling of fullness, the feeling of connectedness, the feeling of belonging all gone. "NO!" She screamed, her pussy suddenly unbearably empty.

"You're my slave." He said, tapping the head of his cock against her clit, jolts of pleasure shooting through her as he did.

She moaned loudly.

"Say it." He growled, tapping the head harder against her clit. She teetered on the edge, so unbearably close to her orgasm, to her release.

"I'M YOUR FUCK SLAVE." Latila screamed, and suddenly his cock was back inside of her. Every fold, every crease, every portion of her pussy could feel the sheer force of his cock boring into her. No demon or human had ever fucked her like this. This wasn't sex, this wasn't fucking, this was something else. Master was claiming her, burning his mark so deeply into her being that she wouldn't be satisfied with anyone else. It had to be Him. It had to be Master.

Closer, closer, closer. She was so close to cumming. "M-master, I-I'm going to..." she said, her words coming out in shuddering unsteady words.

"Cum for me Slave." He growled, speeding up the pace of his fucking, "Cum for me."

The wave of her orgasm crashed with a fury, it's carnal power surging through her body until it washed over every fragment of her being. She felt her pussy contract and tighten around Master's cock, unwilling to let him leave her. Her fleshy lips gripping around the unrelenting shaft, still inside of her, still fucking her. She felt herself blacking out, her vision going blank, the exhaustion of such furious fucking beginning to set in. Slowly, she felt Master's cock leave her pussy, the powerful contractions having died down to a low throbbing sensation, leaving her breathless and shaking. How long had it been since she had experienced such pleasure? How long had it been since she had been fucked like that? Exhaustion began to set in.

"Hey." Master's words snapped her back to reality. She looked over to see Master standing over her. His cock still brutally erect. "Did you really think that was it? We're not even fucking close to being done.

At the sight of Master, still erect, still hard, still ready to fuck, she knew. She knew that her night was just beginning. Through sheer willpower and lust, she turned herself over so her ass was presenting itself to him. Hands spread the fleshy globes of her ass, exposing her well fucked pussy and the unfucked puckered rosebud of her asshole in their entirety.

She could practically feel Master smile at the sight.

"Good, then let's continue."

***

"So, we complete this Hunt, and the Council tells us everything?" Garuban said from Ray's arm.

"Seems so." Ray said as he walked through the streets, the sun was just reaching beginning it's descent.

"Sounds like it's a test." Garuban said

"Seems so." Ray said quietly.

"But I've worked with the Council for centuries. They don't just divulge secrets at a request, especially one as big as this." "Kinda feels like they're sending you off to this hunt hoping that your death will silence you."

"That's more likely." Ray said The Council were bureaucrats and traditionalist through and through. The fact that they had buried any and all information about a rogue Hunter meant that they were unlikely to let that information become unburied. Better to send a hunter to his death than to let whatever information they were hiding get out, even if it was just one man.

"So what're we going to do?" asked Garuban

"Kill whatever they want me to kill, go back and demand answers." Ray said quietly. Their destination wasn't far, the Way they had taken had brought them to a different part of town. Close enough to their target, a demon who liked to disguise itself as a bride and kill their groom right after consummating the marriage. He held up the compass given to him by the Council. A glowing ethereal needle floated above the dark copper locket, adjusting it's positioning with every step that he took.

"Didn't you hear anything I just said?" Garuban complained. "We're walking into a trap! T-R-A-P! Trap!"

Ray stopped walking and brought Garuban up to his face. "We need answers, Garuban. And I don't plan on dying anytime soon. The Council are a bunch of conniving fools, but they've always kept to their word. We're gonna slay that demon and then we're gonna get some answers."

"Sounds like a plan."

***

Lost.

She was lost. A girl with neither name nor direction. A ship set adrift upon stormy seas, wandering aimlessly, looking for her true self. Once again, she reached out to the void and sought the one who had bonded with her. A desperate cry out into the emptiness hoping for a reply. And suddenly, she could feel his presence again, his warmth, his strength! This time stronger than ever.

He was close!

She pushed her way past the crowd following the feeling. People gave her dirty looks as she made her way through them. Faster! The feeling was starting to fade. She held onto that feeling, chased that feeling. Past buildings so much taller than the ones from her times. Monuments to excess of greed, so different from the places of worship that towered in ancient times. He was in one of these buildings, she could feel it! Which one!?

Calm down. Focus, focus on the Bond. She centered her mind on the bond...there! The large white building across the street.

She hurried.

***

Ray slashed through a Lesser Demon. It was dust before it even hit the ground. Half the wedding party. Half of the fucking wedding party were demons. That was close to at least three dozen Lesser Demons and a close to a dozen Full Demons. He stayed low and kept moving, slashing his sword in wide arches, around him, over him, behind him. The full aura of his Soul Steel Sword was enough to destroy the lesser demons. He sliced through dozens of them, cleaving, cutting, slashing, hacking.

Death.

So much Death was around him. Red blood from the eaten humans, black blood from the Full Demons, dust from the Lesser Demons, all mixing together. A diagonal slash through a Lesser Demon, twist the wrist and invert the grip, stab the Full Demon rushing from behind. Release the sword, activate the Lightning Spell that Garuban had been casting, aim and blast the three Lesser Demons attempting to attack from behind. A quick summoning spell to bring the sword back to your hands, duck under the claws swiping at your head, cut the legs off the Full Demon, evade slashes.

Keep moving. Keep Fighting. Keep surviving.

Their numbers were nearly endless, so many of them.

A guttural screech broke through the crowd, setting every demon and lesser demon on alert. The fucking demon bride, the human visage discarded in favor of it's true form. A slimy muscular two horned goliath, its veiny form still wearing the wedding dress, crimson blood covering the helm and bodice. The demon screeched again, it's voice something like a mix of grinding metal and smashing cymbals.

"Oh fuck, an Arch Demon." Said Garuban.

Arch Demons were among the highest rank demons, commanding dozens of Full Demons and hundreds of Lesser Demons. The Arch Demon screeched and every window in the room exploded, glass bursting out, shards flying everywhere. The Lesser Demons and Full Demons were sucked into the Arch Demon, melting into its body. The Arch Demon let out a primal roar as it absorbed the demonic powers of its lessers and grew to nearly three times its height. A goliath of leathery muscle and darkness now stood before Ray.

"A Brute..." Ray said quietly, he readied a spell in his left hand, legs coiled and ready to move. "Shit."

"What are you doing?!" Garuban muttered.

"Looking for an opening." Ray said quietly, the power in his hands gathered, wild and chaotic, a tiny maelstrom of magical energy. With his mind, he shaped the power into a ball, binding it to one of the Five Core Elements. Metal Element for strength mixed with the water element, a volatile combination. "Get ready."

The Arch Demon roared again, the sheer pressure of its voice shaking through Ray's legs. It savagely beat its chest, loud rumbles booming throughout the ruined wedding hall. That was the opening he was looking for! Ray rushed forward, sword in hand, staying low to gather more speed. He slid low, a tree trunk arm swipe missing him by a hair, sliding inbetween the Arch Demon's legs and out from under it. He turned and sliced across with his sword, the Soul Steel cutting through the back of Arch Demon's calves. The Demon shrieked in pain and turned to swipe at him again. He ducked under and slashed at the demon's other leg, cleaving through the thick flesh. Another swipe, this one too close to dodge, a colossal mass of demonic flesh and blood zoom into smash him.

The massive arm made crashed into a shimmering shield that immediately cracked upon impact. "I'm gonna need time to make another!" Garuban shouted. Ray immediately hopped back avoiding another swing, the Arch Demon's attacks getting more desperate. It charged at Ray, an

Ray thrusted his palm forward and released the spell, a lightning spell. Electricity lanced from Ray's hands and into the Arch Demon's stomach. The demon screamed in pain, dropping to one knee. He quickly twirled in sword in his hand and slammed it, point first, into the demon's left eye. He placed on hand on the sword's hilt, driving it as deep as possible into it, twisting it when he felt resistance. The demon fell backwards and cratered through the wooden floorboards as it hit the ground. The power of the Soul Steel sword was already at play, its purifying light already disintegrating the Arch Demon's body. He kicked it away, letting his sword stay impaled

He collapsed down to a single knee, exhausted and out of breath. "Just need...a...minute..." Ray said to himself. The wounds from last night along with the exhaustion of having to fight off dozens of demons was finally beginning to take their toll. Everything muscle ached and burned, demanding that he rest. A cloud of fatigue washed over his mind, sleep's sweet promise calling out to him.

"RAY!" Garuban called out from the haze, "There's one more Lesser Demon."

Ray turned to see the demon leaping up at him, claws ready to cut, fangs ready to tear. Too close, there wasn't time for him to react, he could already feel Garuban preparing a shield, too close! From this distance, Ray could smell it's putrid breath, rotting flesh and sour garbage. He brought up his arm just as the demon pounced on him. The demon was feral, its claws slashing into his jacket, tearing through protective wards and leather alike. He braced his forearm against the demon's neck, keeping its fangs at bay.

His sword was out of reach and it would take time for him to gather enough Power for a spell. Time that he didn't have. His arms burned with pain and exhaustion, the events of last night and his battle with the horde of demons were finally taking their toll. Shaking arms slowly lost their fight against the full weight of the Lesser Demon. The claws getting closer, cleaving through his clothes and leaving shallow cuts in his flesh. Wicked crescent moon fangs descended upon him, eager to tear through his flesh.

And suddenly a burst of light so powerful that it was physically audible and the high pitched scream of a dying Lesser Demon blasted Ray's senses. He opened his eyes to find a woman standing before him. Her figure was perfect, limber with modest breasts, tight hips and a luscious behind. Her face was a masterpiece of delicate corners and sharp angles, unmarred by blemishes, freckles or any other imperfections. Yet despite her beauty, the most striking thing about her was her hair. Dark red, the color of a dawn sky.

He knew her.

Her green eyes softened at the sight of him.

"At last." She whispered, her voice relieved and melodic. "I've found you."

***

Night had finally fallen, enshrouding the city with its cloak of darkness. He stepped outside into shadows, the pale waning moon shining it's dim light down from above. Latila followed him, fully nude save for the studded blood red collar around her neck, a symbol of her submission and his ownership.

"You know your mission?" he asked.

Latila nodded. "Yes, Master." She replied.

"Then find her." He said, Latila nodded and sank into the shadows. Her body disappearing into the night. He chuckled, he had made the right choice in summoning her. But he still had work to do, he summoned the Paper Charms from his pocket. The yellowed paper scattered into the air, arranging themselves in a grid pattern before him. Pointer finger burning with power, he drew the glyphs for night and bird into the air, purple energy . With a flick of his wrist, the glyphs burned themselves onto the charms. The Charms folded themselves into bat like creatures. He smiled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a lock of long blonde hair, Lisa's Hair. Though the vessel had been transformed by the Ritual, it would be enough for the bats to track her through the hair.

He burned the hair in his hand and sent its essence into his familiars.

"Find her." He said and the bats scattered into the night sky.

One way or another, he would have his maiden. One way or another, he would achieve his godhood.

Soon...

Authors Note: It took 6 years for me to finally find motivation and time to finish this. I originally wrote chapter 1 as an exercise in writing, I had all the ideas down for chapter 1, it took me a long time to brainstorm the ideas for chapter 2. Hopefully, I'll have something down for chapter 3 soon, ideas are in my head. It just takes time for me to get them down on the page.