Maiden's Voyage

Story Info
Slave girl becomes a Princess aboard a Pirate Ship.
8.2k words
3.84
12.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delos Slave Market

The ancient Greek slave market on the island of Delos in the Aegean Sea around 100 B.C.E. was bustling with activity. A favorite among pirates that sailed the Cyclades archipelago, scalawags, and thieves. Law and order came to he who was strongest, ruthless, and survival of the fittest favored the uncomeliest.

Today was one of those special events. Men came from far and wide with as many gold, silver, and copper pieces as they could muster. The warring slavers were auctioning off some of their spoils.

Those attracting the most interest were the young wenches captured during war raids, shackled, and displayed shamelessly. Raped and used they appeared tattered and torn, but their youthful beauty could hardly be hidden. Fetching private parts on display, exposed as their captors teased the audience, lifting off their rag muffin clothes to flash pretty pussies, pert breasts, lean stems, and firm buttocks.

The rare damsel danced and stripped for the jeering onlookers. Accepting this role rendered life sometimes easier and less painful.

Fortunate females might be bought by a benevolent master who could fall in love with them, especially if she bore him children. Others were less lucky.

Pirate Maximus' perspective was different. Feared, and secretive, he seemed out of place. Cleaner than most, he commanded a different sort of vessel from the accounts of those few that knew anything about him. Max was even known to purchase male slaves that he freed to hire on as loyal mates. Most rare, he mastered his pirate ship for many years without mutiny. Stranger still his men didn't complain about him when they hit port and didn't engage in the drunken brawl and whore mongering expected of their ilk.

Captain Max's crew were uncommonly healthy too. Sickness that plagued most boats like scurvy spared his. Perhaps it was due to strange things he insisted on bringing aboard aside from the usual provisions that wouldn't spoil; salted meats, grog, and rum. Odd items; nuts, apple cider, dried figs, dates, & apricots, as well as root vegetables, honey, and always fin whale blubber. This forced Pirate Maximus to make more stops in the ancient Mediterranean ports; Constantinople, Venice, Malta, Sicily, Valencia, and others. Captain's pirates were also encouraged and did far more fishing for sardines, tuna, and even sharks, than other sea vessels.

Maximus carefully observed as the girls were auctioned off. Prettier ones fetched between 15 and 100 gold coins, others more average 10, but rarely did a slave trader get less than 5 for a young prize.

Max was interested in the fat one hiding in the back, ignored. Forgotten, dirty blond ratty hair, thunder thighs, and large stomach, she hardly raised her head.

The auction was breaking up and all the good property accounted for. Some girls were screaming as their new owners dragged them off. Most just whimpering, downtrodden.

Maximus approached the obese girl, lifted her chin. He saw behind her big round cheeks and double chin large blue eyes, perfect white teeth, and symmetrical small nose and facial features. It would be hard to imagine what such a wide woman would look like one hundred stones lighter. She had been the daughter of the infamous tyrannical noblemen, Dionysius, of the Cilician Coast of Asia Minor. None of the locals mourned when a marauding band ambushed the ogre and his family, and captured his daughter to sell into slavery.

"Ah...should have done away with her too when I took her fool dad and his gold," her gap-toothed crusty captor declared as Pirate Maximus looked her over.

"One gold, one silver piece," Max offered.

"I take no less than three gold, she is a woman, even if she's a hog."

"Two and not a copper more."

"O.K., then. Do what you want with the sow, no one's showed a second's worth of interest in the pig anyway."

And that was true. In her obese ugliness, despite all she'd been dragged through, there had been enough other female entertainment for the men along the journey to Delos that she was virtually untouched and not violated in any sexual way. Women were often shared 20 or more times before they arrived to market. It was a curse to be so captured and at all sexually attractive.

As Pirate Maximus collected his purchase, some onlookers laughed. They failed to notice, as he did, that despite her grotesque size, her youthful skin was smooth without stretch marks, and that beneath chunky cheeks and chin was she had a pretty face and special eyes.

"Got some beef for your trip...aye Captain. Hope she doesn't tip the ship," and other jeers pronounced as Maximus his young purchased cheap wench out. "A real heifer there, hope you can get some milk out her...ha...ha...ha.," as he steered her from the marketplace.

Virga

On the road alone, Max asked, "What is your name maiden?"

"Virga," she replied too softly to hear.

"What's that?"

"Virga," not much louder, head down, looked up, "why did you buy me?"

"I didn't buy you; I chose you."

"But why?"

"Because your beauty will serve my ship well."

"Beauty...I have no beauty."

"Oh, but you do young Virga, you just don't know it yet."

Virga was raised with privilege as the daughter of wealthy Cilician landowner, Dionysius, ruler of his feudal estate. Inside the castle walls she was safe, even educated to the level available in those ancient times.

Virga hated her tyrannical father, who ruled with fear and violence. Dionysius had his subjects tortured or snuffed out at the drop of a hat. He tolerated 's Virga's mother, but fornicated with any girl he fancied, at times having their lovers, husbands, and families watch or be killed or sold to slavers if their daughter didn't cooperate to service his whims, or become his concubine.

Powerless Virga sulked in the fortress, eating constantly, anything she could get her hands on to great excess. Dionysius was close to giving up on the idea of marrying her off for a strategic noble alliance, was considering getting rid of her, and ignored her, like her mother. Mom and Virga were close. They avoided father in the massive estate. That fateful summer day he took them on a picnic in the countryside. The lord, in one of his rare good moods, had decided to treat his family well. Marauders ambushed, captured Virga, and slaughtered all those in the party that wouldn't fetch a decent price on the slave market. Unprepared and taken by surprise Dyonosis fought back anyway. The slave traders wanted to ransom him, but he was slain.

The Stargaze

Virga, taken The Stargaze, Max's ship, was escorted up the gangplank and locked in her quarters. A small room, clean with wash basin and a wooden seat with a hole in it. Above a bed, a porthole looked out to the sea. She would spend many nights gazing out at the stars and the sea through that window to the world.

Virga sensed commotion on board. Supplies brought on and stowed. Men talking, giving orders. She fell asleep and awoke in the dark. Stars brilliant through her porthole in the night sky. She squatted over the hole, then sat, peed a dribble, and felt very thirsty and hungry. There was nothing to eat or drink.

She banged on the door, "I'm thirsty. Please someone answer. I need something to drink."

There was no answer. She banged and shouted louder, pleading, "Please I'm so thirsty, I need something to drink!"

There was no answer, she sulked to the floor and began to weep, but dehydration left little tears. It had been long since Virga drank or ate.

Minutes later a voice answered. Quiet missy. You will have to learn to earn your drink and grub on this boat."

"How do I do that?"

"You will see lass, when the time is right."

"When the time is right! What does that mean! What do I have to do? I'm going to starve."

The voice was gone again and Virga began to cry, but soon stopped, realizing it was fruitless. Exhausted she slept.

Pirate Maximus, Captain of the Stargaze, with the wind right, cast off in the dark of night. Staying long in Delos, a dangerous place, was always risky, and leaving at night safest.

Virga felt sick when the ships movement woke her. She tried to stand on the rocking floor and managed to make it to her hole to throw up. The Stargaze was rolling and her bile tinged vomit made a mess. Too weak to wipe anything she staggered to the cot and collapsed into a fitful slumber.

Virga awakened to a shipmate mopping in her room. Sea was calm and felt better, but her lips were parched so dry she could hardly pry them apart. Achingly thirsty she stammered, "Can I have something to drink?"

Sargon just looked at her.

"May I please have something to drink?"

"You have to earn lass, do your job," she recognized the voice from before.

"My job? I don't understand. What's MY JOB?"

"Why you are the maiden of The Stargaze, of course, missy. You are the only maiden on board.

Sargon had introduced many other young ladies to their duties as ship's maiden, a role Maximus had devised to help keep up his men's morale. He and his first mate had sailed The Plundering Pirate Ship Stargaze successfully, many a voyage, for many a year.

"I'm so thirsty, I don't care what my job is, I'll do anything for a drink. I'd drink my own pee if even I had any!"

"Ok missy, it's Virga isn't it?"

"Yes, that's my name."

"I'm First Mate Sargon, pleased to make your acquaintance Virga, it seems to me you are ready."

"I'm ready, or whatever it takes Sargon, to get a drink on this stinking ship. I just want a drink of anything."

"Please Virga, listen to me carefully," Sargon said solemnly.

Maiden's Job

"I will show you how to earn your keep and water ration on our boat," he said holding a pewter goblet. Shipmates must treat you with respect. Let me or the Captain know if any do not. Be kind with your favors and you will earn enough, be healthy, and become beautiful."

"Beautiful! Stop saying that! I know I'm fat and ugly and nobody wants me! You damn Pirates! I just want something to drink, please...I said I'd do anything."

"Stand before me Virga."

She obeyed, struggled to swing her hefty haunches off her bunk and stood before him erect, large firm breasts barely covered against Sargon as he pressed in closer. She felt his breath and smelled his manliness.

"Now, please... down to your knees," she sank to the floor, kneeled, and glanced up. Argon began to unbutton his pantaloons, penis aroused by her proximity, warmth, and the comfort of her attractive ample mammaries. Maiden turned her head away, his pants dropped to the floor, hard-erection revealed amidst a tuft of salt and pepper pubic hair.

"Look up maiden. This will become easier, and easier for the mates and me as you thin on our diet. This will be the only food you will have until Maximus deems you our Princess. Dip your fingers in this."

Virga wanted to cry, but was dry with dehydration. Sargon directed her head to his crotch. Her index finger he placed in a fin whale blubber blob on a saucer. Sargon's upright penis pole looked like a raw sausage to Virga as it had lost blood flow and began to hang limp. Never having been that close to a man or his member before, her warm breath began to bring it back to life, renewing its vigor.

"Use both hands, spread the blubber and rub it in, gently now, and you will be closer to your meal."

Sargon had withheld from masturbating for days knowing his task was to indoctrinate the new ship's wench. Hard and warm in slick fingers, she kneeled, mesmerized by the transformation tumescence of his organ produced as it grew. Sargon's hard-on, re-born. A bead of semen, cloudy liquid bubbled at the tip hole ringed by foreskin.

"Do you see your drink on the tip?"

Looking at the wet drop, dying of thirst, Virga stared and then up at him with sparkling large blue eyes and nodded.

"Pull back the skin of your banana to uncover it's fruit.

Her lubricated digits retracted the thin membrane around his knob.

"You may taste it with your tongue."

Virga stuck out her tongue. The cum drop aside from a weak salt tang, had no taste, but she savored the rich whale lube's fats and calories. She started to remove her fingers towards her mouth to lick it off. Sargon stopped her.

"Take your treat 'tween your lips young lady."

Maiden looked at his pale bone, kissed it between her lips, thinking that in the future she would coat it with as much blubber as possible.

"Use all of your mouth and tongue, no teeth. Good. Now suck out your rations."

Virga ravenous, lapped at Sargon's pale carrot. Sucking, licking, moving it inside her cheek and the roof of her mouth, and working her tongue. She gleaned satiety with his rod full and warm in her mouth, it was alive she mused. It felt good, like food. Sargon felt that familiar comfort, always a more special satisfaction when breaking in a new ship's maiden, as he cradled Virga's head in his hands, and surrendered to her enthusiastic fellatio. Eyes closed he visualized the last perfect princess, lean and lovely before her arranged sojourn with a Gaul nobleman's son. Pirate Maximus was handsomely compensated for that arrangement.

Heavier women give the best head. Oriented to oral gratification, they enjoy, and love a mouth filled with flesh, as The Captain of The Stargaze was well aware.

Sargon's squirt, pumped warm and strong, took Virga, who in her vigor was swallowing his meat deeply, by surprise and she choked, not expecting it. The human avocado taste, thick mucus oysterish texture that stuck in the back of her throat would become familiar as she fed. Virga would learn the individual taste of the shipmate's semen and sometimes be able to distinguish what they had recently eaten while slurping up her ration. She swallowed Sargon's scum with enthusiasm, savored it and licked Sargon's stiffness clean.

With rapture he released and relayed, "hmm...good girl, don't waste a drop."

Overcome, but still hungry wanting more, Virga gazed at Sargon and licked her fingers. He handed her a cup of water that she gulped.

"That's all I have lassie. Don't be disappointed. We have many mates anxious to meet you. Would you like to meet another pirate?"

"Yes, I would Sargon."

"We all mind our manners aboard this vessel and I hope you can be an example. Can you answer me better? The crew is anxious and would be pleased to meet you, mam."

"What does that mean, manners?" she thought, and decided to answer, "May I please meet more shipmates Sargon?"

"Yes, of course, my sweet."

Captain Maximus and Crew

Word traveled fast. A steady line of sailors soon formed outside Ship Maiden's door. Virga got to know respectful crewmates, grateful to be serviced, as she latched on to steer their stiff rudders, savor, and swallow their semen, her sustenance. Maiden's ministrations accepted with boundless appreciation. The Stargaze's sea men cooperated, and helped by stroking themselves, strong hands upon hard-ons, an excellent efficiency, effortless for her. Pirates pantaloons dropped, standing as she sat, expert at greasing tips, shafts, and teasing off foreskin, Virga received her meager calorie restricted diet. Sensitive penis head knobs cleaned and polished with warm moist kisses, licks, sucks, and swallows that relieved masculine sexual compulsion, was how she survived.

Virga favored the youngest, quick to rise and masturbate in her mouth, the thick phallic milk she craved. These stud shipmates were consistent and dependable for significant deposits on her tongue, often two or more times a day. Virga lusted for their youthful penile vigor and over the top appreciation. Her pirate's comments made her feel good, confident, desired and more attractive, and her weight dropped precipitously.

"Oh Maiden, you are so wonderful! My lovely, that feels so good, thank you so much! Missy you make my day, I feel so much better! You are such a lovely lady! You are so kind; I can't wait to see you again! We are so lucky to have you on board! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you, Virga, to look forward to! You make me so happy mam! Virga you are the best part of my day! You are the best thing that ever happened to this ship!"

Settled in, slowed down, her pace established, Virga demonstrated great staying power, after having consumed cum from each of the entire crew of 50 men the first full day. All except Captain Maximus. Never feeling completely full, but not thirsty due to adequate water sips allowed after each sperm swallow, she went to bed and stared out at the stars from her porthole, confused about how she should feel. Satisfied to have survived and not be thirsty, Virga's subtle tolerable constant hunger she told herself would not bother her, and she forced herself to get used to it. Most ravenous in the mornings, fit in particularly well with her pirate's propensities to enjoy their penis times with her eager wake-up pursed lips and gulps.

Virga's third day on board, black sky, a silent sea, and brilliant shining stars preceded a mango sunrise over the Mediterranean horizon through her porthole. Sargon escorted Virga to The Captain's Cabin for the first time. Pirate Maximus, an early riser, appreciated a maiden alarm clock. Sargon opened the door, to his chamber, The Stargaze's State Room, and she entered as the door closed behind her and walked to the bed beneath the porthole in this, the vessel's largest and best-appointed chamber. Max laid, head back on feather pillow, as she waddled in, thunder thighs rubbing. He grinned and greeted her, "Morning Virga. How are you feeling this morning maiden? Sleep well?"

"Yes sir, thank you."

"The mates treating you well?"

"Yes, they are."

"Feeding you well."

Virga hesitated, "yes, they...uh...feed me."

"Damsel you are desired, and I hope you understand that?"

She didn't know what to say, but was starting to think that she didn't have to be fat and ugly anymore. Hungry for her day's first meal, she paused and then asked, "may I please take you in my mouth and swallow from you sir?"

"Yes, you may maiden. I would be honored," Maximus in his formality and speech was most unusual for a pirate, but Virga liked it.

She pulled back the blanket to reveal his soft thick flesh snake nested in its curly mostly gray hair. She was now expert at using her large breasts to excite men. The ubiquitous fin whale blubber was present in a saucer on his bedside table. Maiden luxuriously lubed The Captain's tender tip, penis shaft, and testicles. Maximus' bone rose, her tongue touched the tip hole, and caressed its shiny shaft twixt her lips. Virga's hungry mouth engulfed his erection to sip out her first blubbered meal of the day.

Max visualized his previous princesses as his corpulent captive warmed, wetted, and set free his sexual urge amidst the sound of her needy suckling slurps. Orgasmic spasm, and an ecstatic throbbing ejaculation discharged his load in her mouth, to both of their delight.

Relaxed together on the bed they recovered their composure. Virga enjoyed Max's aftertaste, and both the afterglow. He handed his liege the cup she'd become accustomed to for her post fellatio water ration, which every mate had doled out to her to drink out after each cream of their cock deposit. The contents of Max's cup, however, were different. Small pieces of dried fruit & salted meat were in the bottom. Reaching in anxiously and about to stuff it all in her mouth at once he said, "no missy."

She stopped.

"Eat it slow, savor every bite, as you do your pirates meat and milk. Learn to enjoy and appreciate what you put in your mouth."

She slowed down, did as she was told, and enjoyed her first solid food in quite some time. Visits with the Captain Maximus would always be special in this way, and she would love them more and more as he introduced her to new and different foods.