Maiden's Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for awakening me so wonderfully," he said looking into her eyes. Go now, have a good day, I look forward to our next meeting."

"I do to, Captain Maximus, thank you."

Life on board the Stargaze improved for Virga, as she, understood, and accepted her role. Allowed to roam the boat more freely she was treated very well by the crew, all of whom she got to know by name, taste, and functions. Happiest each morning first raising the Captain's pole and receiving extra morsels to chew, she went about her duties. Learned when each seaman was most receptive. Some, like Max to jump start his day, others better in the evenings to wind down, and others at different times of the day, keeping her occupied. For some it was difficult to feed her their seed every day, but they knew that their Maiden was in need of their nourishment, their semen. Days flew by as her pounds promptly melted away.

Rags Virga wore were falling off her. Crew, who knew how to repair sails, were skilled tailors. They mended their own garments and made her form fitting outfits to match her body's transformation. Their reward, her loving attention to their man poles. Virga's metamorphosis into a curvy sexy woman, a feast to their eyes, as the weeks and months on board went by.

Petrich and The Brig

Only once Virga was punished and placed in the brig for biting. She lost her self-control with Petrich, a young, muscular, tall, dark and handsome lad laden with vim. Petrich said nothing until after she consumed his marvelous man milk and relished the feel of his perfect penis in her mouth. For the first time a tingle and moistness aroused her pubis while she fellated him all over, the roof of her mouth, inside her cheeks, wrapped in her tongue, and then teeth. Virga cried and apologized for the tooth marks, having lost control in her enthusiasm, but rules were rules.

24 hours in that hole below decks. No nourishment. No fresh sea breezes. Dark. No stars. Lesson learned Virga never laid tooth on that special place, a pirate's penis again. Ever more appreciative of the sun, air, and waves she happily gobbled her now beloved semen with boundless gratitude.

Virga was whisked below when The Stargaze attacked vessels involved in trading with Rome. Three shipmen were lost the first time. Saddened she had three less peters to coddle and feed from, 47 male members left aboard.

Six moons later Virga was undeniably attractive. Many stones of mass shed, large blue eyes, curly blond hair, curvaceous figure, and smooth olive skin, Stargaze Maiden was a sight to for sore eyes. Still a bit on the chubby side, large smile and loss of fat cheeks and double chin made her much more inviting. The recipients of her kindness no longer found themselves fantasizing about their former ship's maidens, it was her they now stared at, and she liked it.

For Virga it was barely possible to consume enough calories solely by sucking phalluses. Thanks to mornings with Maximus, enough protein and nutrients to prevent malnourishment and vitamin deficiency were available. Her constant desire for more, never went away, so Virga never felt full.

Seed of Life

Pirate Max pulled out of Virga's hungry mouth and forced her to catch his cum in her palms, not the back of the throat as she liked. Caught by surprise, she looked at it, examined the slimy thick emulsion, cupped it in her hands, and asked, "May I eat it?"

"What do you see Maiden?"

"I see my breakfast," she looked up.

"Describe it to me, lovely."

"Cloudy liquid...with something in it."

"Yes, do you see the seed of life?"

"Yes," she answered, anxious to eat and receive the after treat of meat and fruit she was accustomed to, before moving on to slurp more semen elsewhere.

"Good lass."

Virga licked up the mucus squirt then Max's blubber greased cock clean. She never quite thought about the product of all her nurturing hard-ons quite the same again. The seed of life theme made an impression, stuck in her mind, and Virga felt less confused.

Being attractive made it even easier to bring her seamen to erection. Sailors adored her, big round breasts, protruding buttocks, wide hips, flattened tummy, enormous eyes, nice button nose, and curly blonde tresses. Maiden's lips, and tongue tired, and she developed sores at corners of her mouth. The taste and aftertaste of ejaculate, thick, warm, earthy in her mouth, she never tired of.

Crew more often helped now, masturbating themselves into her open oral orifice often in exchange for the privileges of seeing, touching, kissing, licking, and latching on her firm smooth pillow breasts, perfect round pink nipples, bare round ass, and sensuous shape. Virga liked it too. Moisture between her legs happening more often. When Maiden began allowing pecks, lips, hands, and tongues near her vagina Maximus knew it was time to fit her.

"How are you finding the Stargaze, these days, my love?" he asked one morning, while she swallowed his treats.

"Oh, fine sir, I like it fine."

"You are having a pleasing effect on my men."

She grinned.

"And as I've predicted, you have become beautiful."

"Oh, thank you captain. You were right. I feel pretty. The crew is so good to me."

"And you are good to them, but now we have to worry about you being too good."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever fornicated Virga?"

"Huh...fornicated... what's that?"

"Fucked, have you been fucked?"

Shocked she stammered, "Oh... oh...," having not heard curse words like that from Max, or his men until then. Under the rule of Dionysius, her father, it was a different story. Cursing was constant and vulgar. Virga had all but blocked those memories out of her mind, and stared at Maximus, scared, and perplexed.

"I know Maiden. We don't approve of such language on this vessel. It makes us special amongst those who sail these seas, but we now we need to deal with this. To preserve your value and future it is best that you keep your innocence and that you remain a Virgin Virga to become a Princess."

"Mmm..." she was speechless.

The Pirate Captain asked again, "Have you ever been fucked in the cunt? Has a penis been in your pussy? That includes on my vessel!"

"No sir," Virga blushed, "I haven't, it hasn't happened."

"As I thought. A good thing! The last thing we want aboard my ship is a pregnant future Princess."

Virga stared at Max.

"You have shared your most private parts with the men, with Petrich, haven't you?"

Head nodding, she agreed.

We now must protect you. You will see Sargon, and he will fit you. Go to him now, he knows, and is waiting.

Chastity

Virga entered Sargon's chamber. They greeted warmly, he caressed and mouthed her bare breasts, cupped her buttocks, and she bestowed bliss upon his hard handle, swallowed his scum, and licked him clean.

Sargon recovered his equilibrium and Virga sipped her water ration as they looked at each other, "Captain Maximus sent me to you Sargon."

"To be fit Virga? Yes?"

"Yes, that's what he said, I don't know what that means.?

"You'll see. This is a good thing, a step forward for you, I've been expecting you. Remove your clothes."

Virga slow, reluctant uncovered her most personal pubic parts. Tight blond curls tufted her pink perfect symmetrical labial lips and luscious up and down opening into her body, breathtaking to behold. A tremendous transformation, titillating in its sensuality, had taken place.

Sargon opened an armoire to retrieve an undyed suede-leather vestment. Thigh encircling straps attached to triangles to cover front and back cracks and contain tight Virga's genitalia and stand out round ass. It was topped off by a small link chain belt with padlock.

"Step into this, that's right, one leg, now the other. We'll pull it up to here," just below her navel.

This corset hugged Maiden's woman wide hips. Raw hide triangles covered vagina and rump, front and back except for a vertical slit positioned over pee and poop holes. The chain belt hung loose. Sargon slipped the suede crotch coat down and off to adjust and removed four links to customize the waist girth. Pulled up and on again a lock was threaded through two-open links in the center, now the chastity belt's front buckle. Seated below her umbilicus, her virginity's protective armor was locked into place.

"Turn around."

Virga pirouetted.

"Does anything hurt?"

"The chain digs in."

Sargon withdrew a cashmere band from his closet. Unlocked again the belt removed; Sargon helped Virga on with the cushioning wool around the chain belt. Cow hide armor was pulled back up, locked in place, and he asked, "Does that feel better maiden?"

"Yes Sargon, it doesn't dig in and hurt anymore."

"Good. You see this in front," he pointed to the vertical front opening, lined with pointy white teeth sewn tightly into place at Virga's vaginal introitus. "I see them. They look sharp!"

"You have space to pee, but should flesh attempt entry between those razor teeth, beware, it most certainly will be cut. These are shark's teeth. We have an unlimited supply. There are more in the sea where they came from. Each morning after you meet with Max, he will secure this way for the day., Your pussy must and will be protected. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sargon, I will do as you and my caring Captain commands."

"Good, now go about your business. Someday, soon I think, you will thank us."

Virga left Sargon's quarters walking tentatively with measured steps. Her chastity belt predated what would later be used in The Middle Ages. Max and Sargon's ingenious invention was an innovation never to be duplicated or discovered throughout history. The shark tooth guarded opening, too tight for a tumescent tip, or penile shaft was wide enough to piss and accept a long talented tongue when she squatted to spread the shark's teeth. At night a new ritual, was established. Virga visited Pirate Maximus, keeper of the key. Unlocked, sometimes they did special things, before he escorted his prized possession, to her chamber for slumber time.

Bent forward Virga's butt hole was free, armor parted for her to defecate. Bent over too far the waist band and leg loops dug into her skin. Kneeling for fellatio felt fine. Sitting was satisfactory, and squatting spread the split best, especially over Petrich's" face to feel his loving lingua on her labial lips and clit. Spasmodic orgasms felt fantastic when he made her cum like this. She'd fall over forward, settled on her hands and knees, and then thank Petrich by taking his manhood in her mouth to suckle him stupendously.

Messy menstruation wasn't a problem. Available rags the men relished, cleansing the scent of their woman. Maiden's severe calorie restricted, liquid, near starvation rations of greasy fin whale blubber scented semen produced no more than rare rodent like droppings when she defecated which made her rare bowel movements easier. Urine was rinsed off the shark teeth with a splash of sea water.

6 full moons passed, and Maiden's mass minimized. Virga morphed in to a marvelous, sexy looking woman. Sargon removed single chain links from the waistband, Princess's chastity preserved, pure and secure, as her figure assumed an hourglass shape.

Princess Virga

Daily routine was at times a bore, mechanical, and less than stimulating. Will to survive, constant compliments, nagging hunger, and the comfort of a warm hard vital organ in her mouth to feed her with seed, helped keep her going.

The former "fat hog," was now a gorgeous girl. Crew commenced treating Virga as royalty.

Many months had now passed on Virga's voyage. Pirate Maximus invited her, Sargon and a seaman of her choice to a "special celebration." Virga now fit in the smallest linked panty armor Sargon had ever seen. It was time. Max's princess would not be aboard the Stargaze much longer.

In the stateroom, Maximus's chamber, with Petrich and Sargon present brandy was served from a special bottle kept for such special occasions. Petrich and Virga were given one to share.

"Remove your clothes Virga."

Maiden disrobed slow appreciating the attention, and realized she liked to be watched. Virga strip teased off all but her locked pussy protecting panty. A super sight, large blue eyes, pretty face, killer smile, curly blond locks, bodacious firm breasts, tiny waist, protuberant buttocks, humping hips, and lovely labial lips that peaked out, framed by the chain and suede chastity belt. Virga had curves where other girls didn't even have places.

Pirate in Chief, Captain of The Stargaze, Maximus presided.

"A toast to our new Princess... Virga!"

Pewter goblets clanged.

"May you live long in happiness and prosper!"

Virga, about to sip was interrupted, "No Princess that's not how you drink. Dip Petrich, and then partake."

Virga kneeled and guided the head of Petrich's penis into the pewter and licked and sucked his brandy laden hard cock, bent his bone down, brandy flavored it, and slurped. This was the first time; other men observed the satisfaction she so often bestowed. Maiden's favorite, the penis of Pirate Petrich, made it easier as she consumed his goo coaxed out of his pee hole into her hungry mouth. Petrich expressed ecstasy with a symphony of sighs. Petrich's phallus popped out her mouth, every bit licked off, and they kissed in deep embrace.

Sargon was next. This was Virga's first experience with alcohol. She sat to wet his dick with drink, tipsy from her first taste of brandy, licked her lips, grinned, and took him with an enthusiastic swallow. He climaxed with a gasp, and she smiled. None of The First Mate's male mud escaped Maiden's mouth.

Settled down, comfortable, like a happy family, Max continued, "Petrich and Sargon thank your Princess; you are now her subjects. Beg her for permission to go."

"Thank you, Princess Virga, may we go now?" they asked as her obedient adoring subjects.

"Yes, you may go."

"Yes, my loyal subjects, you may go," Maximus corrected.

"Yes, my loyal subjects, you may go," Virga repeated.

Sargon and Petrich exited; the door shut. Max was now alone with the once fat girl he purchased at The Delos Slave Market cheap, "I have more treats and a lesson for you Beautiful Princess."

The Rear Admiral

"I can't believe I really am? I really am beautiful. You said I would I be, I..."

"Yes. And you may now have more food. You deserve it."

Virga never felt more agreeable. The combination of coronation and first inebriation elated and excited her. Max spooned amber honey with chopped nuts into her mouth from a bowl as they sat, she in only her hide, chain, and shark tooth crevice open crotch cover.

"Is that good Princess?"

"Umm...delicious, but it would taste better on you. May I please?"

"Yes, I would be delighted, but first we remove this. Stand Maiden." Keeper of the key, Max unlocked the belt and naked Virga stood, a stupendous sex symbol revealed!

"You are free for me, my Princess and he pointed to the bowl of sweet and crunchies.

Virga helped Max off with his pantaloons, submerged his stiffening staff, sat down, and ran Captain's erection through the nuts and honey. The tempo of her terrific tongue transported him to a blissful state. Virga's head cradled with his hands over her ears she sucked on his honey his hard-on. Max pulled out of her mouth as she sustained suction with a smack. Virga's lips and tongue cleaned his penis and they gazed at one another as she savored crunching the nuts.

Places exchanged, Max sat, erect pole in salute. Hands on her hips he drew her in. Fingertips, palms, kneaded and massaged, lips, tongue, mouth explored her ears, lips, nose, mouth, neck, nipples, breasts, and torso. Inspired inhalations took Maiden over, as his attention went to her blond fur tufted triangular bush slit, as his hands held her rump. Virga 's entire body blushed; blood rushed to her bottom from her core. Captain Maximus was a master at mouthing, sucking, and flicking ears, lips, necks, nipples, navels, and all the sensitive erogenous zones of a female's genitalia.

Pirate placed his right index finger in a blob of the thick greasy Mediterranean Fin Whale blubber from a saucer on the table. This lube he used to precisely trace the outline of her lady lips and clit while his lubricated left index probed her butt crack, entered her anal pucker, and then into her rectum.

Startled, she held her breath, while in his grasp, "Oh my god, you are inside me...and...oh, it... feels...ah... good. I can't believe you are inside me..."

Fingers and thumbs probed in tandem with his tongue's flicking and rolling touch to the Sex Queen's clitoris, left thumb applying counter pressure in her anus until she shuttered in mind altering orgasm, a climax that consumed her. The Captain held her to prevent her from losing her balance and eased her over to his bed.

Bent over the bed Max positioned Virga with a pillow under her head face down ass poised up and pressed his blubber polished pole against her ass crack. Sedate, but unsure, she succumbed and felt his thick tumescent tip penetrate steadily into her butt hole and pushed back against him to accept it in her anus.

"Oh, my gods, "she whimpered, "I hope it's not too big. We're doing anal. Please go slow, I hope it doesn't hurt, please be gentle."

"Of course, Princess, there is that good?"

Maximus smeared more blubber on as his knob disappeared in her anal circle. Chief seaman's stem dove deep with deliberate strokes, "Is that good?"

"Yes Captain, it's so full, it feels so strong, I can't believe your penis is inside me where it must belong. Feed it to me. Please leave your seed of life inside me, I want your sperm inside my ass."

"Turn over Princess so you can see."

Max pulled out and positioned Virga on her back, her legs spread eagled. She watched as a blob of blubber buttered her butt hole, his bone stuck in. They looked into each other's eyes and had missionary anal sex.

Rear Admiral Maximus directed, as their anal waltz continued, "Squeeze like you want to hold in your pee and your poo. Good, I feel that, you have me."

He pulled out, "Now look and squeeze again. See that winking? See how strong you are with your brown eye?"

"Oh wow, I didn't know I could do that" she smirked, proud of herself.

"Now get on top of me on the bed. Face forward, your back towards me, squat, good, now ease down."

Virga did. Her anus accepted his erection, squeezed around his deeply planted penis with her rectal muscles, rotated round and round, "that so right inside me, so good, I feel like I can do this forever," she announced.

"One more skill, my queen...up," his hardness slid out of her hole, "release me... good. Turn around and face me." She did and squatted above, facing him on the bed, with him on his back.

"Yes. Down. Take my manhood inside you," and their anal adventure continued face to face with Virga's asshole around and seated on his hardness, driving it deep inside her.

"You are now in control, Princess, I am your slave, as will be any man, you do this with. He will do what you want, when you have cock grasped in your ass like this. There is a Prince, son of a wealthy good lord, landowner, that I am going to take you to. This skill, share with him, only with your armor on. Princess, you will only have procreative sex, penis in vagina sex, with he who takes you as his bride. Only after he marries you, will you fuck him for family. We have kept you pure and innocent, your vagina Virga, has not been violated, your cherry is intact, you are a virgin and will be a virgin bride. You know now all these ways to please and control a man without having a child, without that special repro-sex that continues our blood lines. Use these sex skills you have been taught and the Prince will fall in love with you."