Maiden's Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I will! Please Maximus, leave your seed inside me. I believe you, but I want nothing else right now! Your seed Captain, in me, now!"

Maiden Virga squeezed on Maximus's shaft with her butt muscles, bounced up and down in symphonic staccato rhythm, round and round, up and down to jerking out his jism. They gazed eye to eye. Maximus The Original Rear Admiral, leader from behind, left his man muck in Virga's virgin ass in one of the most memorable orgasms of all time!

No other shipmate plunged their pole in Virga's rear hole except Petrich. Virga bestowed this gift to him, a secret between them, squatted over his stiffness, and brought him to a mind-numbing climax they he would never forget, as a parting gesture their last time together. The semen of this sea man destined to become the future Rear Admiral, Captain, and Chief Pirate of the Stargaze.

Farewell Princess

The following marvelous morning seemed like any on board. Virga arose Max and men with her fantastic fellatio, but felt changed and had a spring in her step. Shipmates now addressed her formally as Princess, Your Highness, My Grace and other terms of reverence, but there was a subtle sadness about the ship. All knew her time on board was coming to a close as they approached the western Roman Empire's coast, and Ostia.

Captain Maximus invited Princess Virga to dinner, and most nights, different ship's pirates for her farewell tour, the men's' reward. She ate the same as everyone else, sardines and yellow fin tuna fished by the sailors, salted pork, dried fruits, and other provisions. Semen swallowing, no longer necessary for nourishment, her subjects now did the majority of work for her. They were so excited to see her, that when she flashed her nubile naked body, and lovely lady lips through the crotchless chastity keeper, they couldn't help but handle themselves as she stood by and watched, until her tongue tasted blubber daintily here and there. Lips and mouth wrapped around and sucked just enough to jerk out their jism and complete their unforgettable orgasms. She still swallowed and would always enjoy the taste sperm in her mouth and throat. Liaisons with the crew grew more selective, with her in control. Shipmates pleaded for favors, begged, and treated her like the royal jewel she had become, and their Virgin Queen did not disappoint.

Virga's physical condition was vibrant when her weight was ideal. She learned from the men how to work the sail on the tall mast, steer, and secure lines which made her a mariner herself. When their girl climbed the mast, lucky sailors hoped to catch glimpse of her shark tooth protected cunt from below, she knew it, and enjoyed giving them a show.

Fine silk and linen the pirates ship collected from ports and spoils of their Mediterranean voyages they custom tailored to provide a wardrobe commensurate with her position as Stargaze Princess, fit for a Queen. Virga's self-esteem skyrocketed as she became competent in the boat's workings, as well as the ministrations, which only she bestowed on her devoted deck hands.

At dinner, one evening Rear Admiral Max asked, "Virga, do you now feel like a beautiful Princess? Do you now feel beautiful, as I said you would be, when we met in the Delos slave market?"

She grinned coyly, mistress of her situation, "I'm not sure how that is supposed to feel, Maximus," confident, sure of herself with a twinkle in her eye.

"These boys would die for you now. You are a goddess to them. Sexy. Irresistible. Any one of them would gratefully be your slave. YOU ARE THERE PRINCESS!"

Virga's chastity garment was left on all the time. Anal sex done by squat upon Max's stiffness, she expertly engulfed and enjoined with her fin whale blubber lubricated rear pert pussy, a practiced asshole that bumped and grinded The Rear Admiral to rapture regularly.

Pirate Maximus, master of Mediterranean ports, Venice, Constantinople, Syracuse, and others heard rumors of a ruling lord, Augustus, in Ostia, on The Tyrrhenian Sea, the western coast of Italia, near Rome. Augustus, a Roman Senator, had become frail. His strapping strong son, Trassius, groomed to take over, was in need of a royal bride to continue the lineage.

The Stargaze sailed to Ostia, and it turned out to be a perfect match. Virga and Trassius courted and she took the young royal's heart by storm. On quiet walks in the woods she held The Prince's hand. Virga, voluptuous Virga allowed Trassius to touch her selectively as Max had taught her. Smitten, the Prince obeyed his future princess. She enslaved his soul on these romantic sojourns. She permitted nipples and breasts to be taken in his mouth, and from her knees, with him reclined against a tree, or lying on his back she coaxed out his cum, sucked regal penis to swallowed his royal seed. Their relationship blossomed. Trassius came to be obsessed, and desperately in love with Lady Virga after she squatted over his face and impaled his erection in her blubber slicked soft smooth ass hole to accept his splendid seed. Trassius craved unlocking her suede, chain, shark tooth protected lady lips and exquisite vaginal flower, but knew, as she told him, that this would only be shared with the man of her choosing. That she, voluptuous Virga would only allow that to happen by he that took take her as his bride. They expressed their love and lust, and chose each other, but needed the blessing of his father, Roman Senator Augustus, who would have to pay Max for the privilege.

Augustus was skeptical, willing to accept only an innocent, a virgin to succeed the Lady Brinjana, his bride and good wife for many years, mother of Trassius, herself a legendary beauty in her time.

The two leaders, Captain and Monarch, met in the throne room to negotiate. Virga and Trassius waited in the adjoining hallway, and overheard the conversation. Trassius had asked his Dad for permission to marry Virga. Dad was not keen on the idea. Adamantly opposed.

"Captain Maximus, I have trouble believing that you had this luscious lady nymph aboard your vessel with 47, no doubt, horny scalawag pirates, and kept her virtuous. She cannot be a virgin, and must be pure if she is to become Lady of my realm!" Augustus thought Virga, last woman in the world that could still be unsullied, after seafaring with so many scummy seamen, pirates no less!

"Princess Virga," Pirate Max yelled into the hallway.

"Yes, Captain Maximus," she loudly replied.

"Would you please come in here."

Upright, Queenlike, holding the hand of Trassius, she sauntered to the throne room, head up, approached Augustus, and looked directly into his eyes. Her large blue eyes, astonishing appearance, and sexual attraction undeniable. Max had coached her; she knew what she'd be expected to do to prove her virginity.

"Please prove your pureness to Augustus, Virga."

She proceeded to remove the fine floor length garment her adoring seamen, her subjects on The Stargaze had bestowed upon her as their departing gift. She enjoyed being watched, controlling the anticipation of these men, Maximus, Trassius, and Augustus, as she slowly stripped and disrobed. Dropped her silk and linen to the floor and stepped out, girdled and secure in her suede, open shark tooth lined crotch, chain locked at the waist, chastity raiment. Her performance and appearance took the men's breath away as she pirouetted to display her world class body's treasures.

"These are razor sharp shark's teeth," Max explained, pointing to the cleft of her chastity corset. "No man would dare enter here, and none ever have. Princess Virga's vagina has never been violated!"

Seduced by Virga, almost convinced, but still uncertain Augustus announced, "Then the wedding shall commence this evening, but I must see the bloody sheet of the betrothed this night before, Maximus, you receive your reward of 200 gold coins for finding this realm it's future Queen. If the sheet is not bloodied, the marriage will be annulled.

That evening, the royal ceremony took place. That night, with great love and tenderness Bride Virga's cherry was popped by Prince Trassius, as they coupled for the first of many times for many a moon. Their sheet's blood spot shown to Augustus, and Great Pirate Max's gold coins paid.

Ostia's royal family continued to prosper and Queen Virga would never be fat and ugly again.

THE END