Maidservant and Her Mistress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a phone number so that I can contact you?"

"Yes, I am giving you."

"Wait, wait ... I'll create a new contact first ... what's your name ... ah ... I already know ... m...a...i...d...s...e...r...v...a...n...t " - Mistress Veronica spelled the word touching the screen of her smartphone with the index finger of her hand wearing the black glove. - "Good. You can give me your number now." - said Mistress smiling.

After the maidservant gave the number Mistress Veronica said:

"Yes, all that's missing is your picture. Okay, position yourself nicely for the picture."

"But ... Mistress Veronica ... is it really necessary ... you know ... I'm not very photogenic."

Mistress laughed out loud.

"Well, I must admit that I haven't met such a humped and fat photo model yet." - said Mistress, squeezing her maidservant's chin tightly with her hand in the leather glove and setting the face for a photo. - "Oh ... that should be good. Don't move for a moment! Now smile nicely at the camera!"

Mistress directed her smartphone towards the maidservant and in commanding tone, made her smile.

"Smile! ... wide smile! ... oh yes! ... come on! ... show your lopsided teeth! ..."

FLICKR

After taking the picture, Mistress looked at the effect of her work and laughed heartily. The maidservant felt that she was increasingly humiliated, and the photo taken by Mistress certainly brought the intended effect that she probably meant.

"Not only fat and humped but also jagged. We'll take another picture well. We'll show your second Mistress what hump you have grown. I wonder if she'll meet you. I can't wait for her reaction. Stand sideways to me!"

Maidservant stood as Mistress ordered trying to straighten up what was noticed by Mistress and once again aroused hearty laughter.

"You look ridiculous like this, you try to straighten up. It doesn't make sense because you won't straighten up anyway. It'll be better if you stay natural, so don't fool around, just show your hunchbacked back! ... oh yeah! ... bend even more! ... yet! ... oh yes! ... now you have a perfect pose ... stand still for a moment! ... we will take a picture immediately. "

Mistress turned her smartphone towards maidservant and only a soft sound of clicking the camera was heard.

FLICKR

"Well, now on Facebook to Mistress Isabelle ... or not ... better if I show her in person. I wonder how she'll react. I can't wait for her reaction. I wonder if she'll meet you."

Mistress turned off the phone, put it in her purse and opened the car door talking to maidservant.

"You said before that you are used to being humiliated by other women, didn't you?"

"Yes it's true."

"So I guess you don't blame me for laughing at you a bit, huh?"

"No, on the contrary, I'm glad I could make you laugh."

Mistress laughed softly.

"Yes, I haven't had fun for a long time and laughed at you like today."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I have good news for you. Do you know what? You will not have free time to rest and complain of boredom working for me, and you know why?"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"Because a new item has been added to your list of responsibilities. Guess which one."

"I don't know. Maybe the point is that I will have to entertain my Mistresses?"

"Well done." - said Mistress clapping her gloved hands - "you know, even if I and Isabelle laugh at you for our entertainment, you will not have to be ashamed anymore, because you will be used to our rude behavior, won't you?" said Mistress, stroking maidservant's cheek with her gloved hand.

"Yes Mistress. I don't know how I will repay you all this."

Mistress Veronica only smiled showing her beautiful snow-white smile and got into her car saying:

"You will definitely have the opportunity to repay us. You will see." - Then she slammed the car door and started the engine. After a while, she opened the window and said:

"Wait for my call. Then I will tell you when to come to us. Oh ... you have ... throw it somewhere as you go!" - then she handed maidservant an used coffee cup, holding it with her thumb and forefinger of her gloved hand.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Wait. I'll give you something else." - Then she reached into her purse and pulled out the wallet from which she took out three small coins. - "You are here for making me laugh today. Put your hand out!"

Maidservant obediently fulfill the order of her Mistress who put coins on her hand. Maidservant dared not look at the amount she had received so as not to offend Mistress. She thanked her again and bowed deeply to her.

Mistress lifted the window, smiled and drove away. Maidservant only managed to see the gloved Mistress' hands gently placed on the steering wheel and her smile.

To be continued

12