Mail Order Bride

Story Info
Man orders trans bride from Africa.
750 words
3.95
28.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

"You really went and got a mail order bride, are you crazy? What if she is some psycho, or is just using you to get in the country? That's a big risk you're taking," Geoff exclaimed.

"No worries, I found a website where you get to talk to the ladies, it's a pretty deep vetting process. For months now I have been talking to her, I felt it was my only choice, since basically being black listed for dating here," Allen explained.

"Well, if you had some sort of self-control and wasn't in the closet... that might not have happened."

"I'm not in no closet. Those were all lies!"

"Dude... I saw most of the proof; you know how Velocity is."

"Don't ruin this for me."

The next day, her plane arrived in the evening, Allen had prepared to take her to dinner and discuss plans. He had only seen pictures and the occasional video chat, she came out the terminal, he saw what a Nubian queen, his jungle fever flared, those hips, that bust, those lips, that tightly curled hair slightly bouncing across her shoulders.

"You must be Allen," she said in a somewhat thick African accent."

"Wow."

"Like what you see?"

"I didn't think you were so tall, Che'nala... pictures don't do you justice, so beautiful."

"Oh please, I'm only two inches shorter than you," she laughed. "So where are we going to eat?"

"This Italian place downtown, pretty good food."

"I can't wait, it'll give us time to discuss a few important things."

At the Spaghetti Factory, they eat and chat.

"What did you want to talk about, Chi-chi," Allen wondered.

"The one thing I didn't tell you, I didn't want you thinking I was using you, I really love you, truly."

"Okay..."

"Promise you won't get mad? The company has a strenuous process to insure our safety and freedom... women like me are held with extreme prejudice and it is very hard for us. It was a miracle I became who I am today and bigger miracle a man like you wants me."

"We've been talking for a long time, I think I can trust you."

"Great, not many men like you come to the website. There is one thing we must do to consummate our future marriage, you must prove your prowess in bed, I need a strong lover, one who can handle me."

"There's only one way to find out. I will prove myself to you, tonight."

She set the mood, he lay there naked as she kisses him, her skin contrast to his, dark, nearly shining by candle light. Slowly she unrobes, turning her side profile to him; her ass sticks out as far as her chest, his eye's catch a glimpse, a small bump near her hips grow slightly.

"Is... is that...?"

"Don't be coy, you know what I am... why else would you've been on a site for transwomen?"

"I never thought myself marrying a transwoman as beautiful as you," he reached for her.

"A strong man is strong in b- oh."

He took her cock in his mouth, feeling it grow towards the back of his throat, taking her moaning as ay good job. Backing off, stroking her, sucking on the head alone, her knees start to give. Grabbing her hips, spinning her to the bed, laying on top her, fully erect in her mouth taking long strokes, breeching her throat giving her little chance to breath. He works her cock with experience, slurping away, slipping two fingers in her.

"You're gonna make me cum," she said full of him.

"You must take me, a real man can," she stroked herself.

"I always wondered. Be gentle."

He bent over and felt her swollen head enter. Trying to stay relaxed, all in with a shared sigh. Her slow long strokes, lube on her cock, he moans as his g-spot is rubbed. It wasn't long before the feeling of a bowel movement subsided to nearing his first anal orgasm. Her balls smacked his gently as she sped up a bit. Allen's hole keeps clenching her by itself.

"I'm so pleased you can take me," she moaned, digging her nails in his ass.

"I wanna see your face," he gasped, flipping over.

She pushes back in his waiting hole, base deep, a brief kiss, stroking him with her hand. Che'nala leans forward, getting harder and faster, her tits dance, eyes locked, before they came together, hard.

"You will be good husband," she whispered.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers