All Comments on 'Mail Order Bride'

by JaxRhapsody

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
das4200das4200about 4 years ago
Felt Empty And Rushed

I feel like there is a good story here, somewhere. The base of the characters is hinted upon, but not developed. There is cleary a past. Several discussions had been made prior and yet there is a plot device of a surprise put in place. Then, despite the surprise. Allen instantly rushes into bed and handles his (hinted at, hung) partner like an expert who had trained and prepared for that instance. If he had so much experience, why would he need to resort to an African Trans Mail Order Bride service? Wouldn't this prowess mean he had plenty of sexual suitors or potential relationship partners? Only thing mentioned was being Blacklisted? Blacklisted how? From what exactly?

From a conversation with a friend, to the airport, to a Italian dinner (Which was seemingly skipped over entirely, so why mention?), to sex. All in a matter of moments. Again, I feel like a story is here, just needs the time to flesh it out.

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyabout 4 years agoAuthor

Well... that's what I get trying to flesh out a story in 750 words. A lot of that got cut.

Translover691Translover691over 2 years ago

That story was as hot as an ice cube

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaxRhapsody@JaxRhapsody
Jax Lazzo Rhapsody, just trying to get my stories known. This is essentially an experiment in my craft of writing. I will be trying different things here and there. I concluded this was on of the best sites, although pretty archaic, is simple to use. I'm trying to expand, lea...