Mail Order Spy: Snowfall

Story Info
The US vs China cold war comes to Christmas holidays.
8.4k words
3.93
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although December was a cold and wet month for San Francisco, the days were still warm enough and roads never had to be shoveled; Chinese Ministry of State Security (MSS) secret agent Amanda Xu had become too accustomed to this California climate. Originally she was thrilled to have been set up with an American husband living in sunny California for her cover, thought she would never have to shovel snow or drive through snow storms; yet today here she was driving a jeep rented under her cover identity of Lily Ng on the way to nearby Lake Tahoe in the north for her mission. She left very early in the morning and planned on returning to her husband and children by late night, having made the excuse that a friend was visiting from China who only spoke Mandarin and she wanted to spend time with her.

Along the way, she reminisced about how the MSS set her up with a fake online profile with an international bride agency that connected her with her now husband. He was an established and educated research director with a small but profitable technology startup, and she was to marry him to obtain legal immigration into the United States, whereupon she would only be assigned to limited industrial espionage activities while starting a family with him to solidify her cover. At first, she dreaded the mission, but did so out of patriotic loyalty to her country; however, when she got to know her new husband and taught him how to pleasure her in bed, she then really enjoyed her cover life.

More and more she despised the petty missions the MSS assigned her to, especially that with each mission the risk of her being exposed and caught increased exponentially. The fact that this particular mission was to get close to a technology startup genius to learn everything she could about his advanced quantum computer prototype during the winter holiday season when she could have been at home with her children made this mission extra frustrating, but she wanted to help her country in any way she could.

So after frustratingly driving through the snow with winter tires on the rental jeep, which she deliberately picked with an all-wheeled drive, she managed to pull into the Lake Tahoe ski resort late morning. She quickly checked to make sure no one was watching then attached her black wig with blonde highlights over top of her natural black hair and put a snow hat on top, then made her way to the ski rental area. After she put her skis on, she went to the lift to get to the top of the slope, and with binoculars, searched and found her target, a young man wearing a dark blue ski suit and orange goggles, who was skiing like a novice, just like the dossier she received on him said.

On the other side of the slope, unbeknownst to Amanda, former Navy SEAL turned CIA deep cover operative Malcolm Cheng spied on the skiers, looking for the target of an MSS operation. His current cover was that of an MSS handler for their agents in the San Francisco Bay Area, working out of the local China consulate pretending to be an intelligence officer there, which he used to leak information to his CIA handler. He was hoping to intercept and identify the deep cover MSS operative during this ski mission so he could end his assignment, so he kept his eyes on the MSS target, hoping he would not ski behind the trees, and began skiing after him.

She carefully started down the slope, controlled her speed by skiing down in a large 'S' pattern, and when she saw him, used her MSS spy training to slow herself down enough to not hurt him, then bumped into him so that he would gently fall just behind a tree and out of the way of much quicker incoming downhill skiers. She then turned around and made her way up the slope a little to help him, feigning concern but getting to him quickly to be the only person around him.

Unfortunately for Malcolm, he skied past the target and lost sight of him as he had to move fast to avoid hitting other skiers, plus he didn't want to make it too obvious he was tailing someone. Things happened too quickly and he was unable to even get a glimpse of the skier that hit his target, so he decided to wait in the parking lot and follow the target's car instead.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! I am new to skiing!" she exclaimed in a perfect American accent, with no hint of her native Mandarin accent at all. She adjusted her hat deliberately to let her wig come out and leaned close to his face to show she was a woman, smiled, and adjusted her fake glasses so he could see her eyes.

"I'm OK. Thanks!" the young man said pleasantly, at first likely eager to avoid confrontation with her as the dossier said he was already wealthy so likely wanted to avoid lawsuits, but as he gazed at her beautiful face, with her light golden Chinese complexion glowing in the sunlight, he began to smile and stare mindlessly at her like a lovestruck fool, exactly as she had hoped he would. Only as a last resort would she beat or torture the information out of him.

"Let me help you up," she said, and she pulled him to his feet while gazing carefully through his orange goggles to both feign interest as well as confirm he was her target, then held him as he put his skis back on and grabbed his poles.

"What's your name?" he asked, upon which Amanda smiled as she knew she had him hooked now.

"Lily," she replied, giving her cover identity as a Stanford University student to him.

"Shane," he replied, though she already knew his name was Shane Austin, a young Ph.D. who graduated from Stanford University's computer engineering program and the founder of an unicorn (a startup technology company valued at one billion USD) that had developed an advanced quantum computer, which the MSS wanted to get the architecture of. She also noticed an erection forming in his snow pants.

"You look a bit stunned Shane. Can I help you get somewhere to rest a bit?" she offered coyly.

"I rented a private cabin just down the road from here," he blurted out, confirming what the report had told her.

She grabbed on of his ski poles, held it and hers in one hand, then held onto his arm with the other, and guided him down the hill slowly, while making small talk with him at the same time as showing him some skiing pointers. As she was careful, they took a while to get down, which gave her the opportunity to firm up her rapport with him, return his skis and poles, help him into the passenger's seat of her rental vehicle, and then drive him to his cabin, listening and following his directions despite already knowing the location; she always did her research before approaching her mark.

Meanwhile, Malcolm sat patiently in his car, watching the departing visitors, hoping to spot Shane with the MSS agent disguised as a skier. He had staked out Shane's car for over an hour while watching other cars in the parking lot. Disappointed that he had yet again missed an opportunity to identify the elusive MSS deep cover operative, he decided to stake out Shane's rented cabin on the way back to San Francisco, thus he started his car and drove off.

After helping Shane inside, at which point she was certain he was alright and just faking disorientation to monopolize her attention, Amanda locked the door and closed all the curtains, while he prepared some hot chocolate for them. She removed her ski wear, underneath which she had on a tight green Christmas sweater with a line of red Santa hats across that clung to her breasts, and tight black yoga pants that showed off the lean musculature of her legs and buttocks; when she pulled off her snow pants she made sure to have her back turned to Shane as she bent over, and could feel his eyes on her rear as he approached with her hot chocolate.

"Here you go," he offered her the mug of steaming hot chocolate, which contained some marshmallow cubes within.

Amanda took the mug to her nostrils and sniffed for any drugs or alcohol added, then took a tiny sip to verify; although she was sure it wasn't drugged or laced with whiskey or rum, she walked over to the couch and put the mug on the end table beside it, and patted on the cushion beside her.

Shane obediently complied, sat beside her, and made broken and nervous conversation with her about his hobbies at family first, then loosened up and talked more about his research into quantum computing and architecting his latest quantum computer, which he boasted was the most advanced in existence yet. He was a decent-looking young man, with short red hair, a clean-shaven face, and a very white Caucasian skin complexion, likely from staying in for most of the day working on his quantum computer. Once she had guided the conversation into his quantum computing research, he was clearly in his comfort zone, and relaxed, and innocently leaned across her to put his mug beside hers.

Realizing the opportunity, Amanda gently rubbed her lips against his, then stuck her tongue into his mouth as his mug landed gently on the end table beside hers. Shane leaned on top of her, focused on touching her tongue with his, and bumped his face against her fake glasses; she quickly removed them and put them into her purse before he could check and see they were fakes. To keep him focused on her, she reached into his track pants and stroked his erection, upon which his hands reached under her sweater and grabbed both her breasts.

He then pulled her sweater off over her head, removed his sweat top, and pulled off her tight yoga pants, leaving her in nothing but her white cotton bra and panty; he took a moment to admire her flawless smooth Asian complexion. Next, he pulled off his sweatpants, and Amanda helped him with her feet, dragging off his underpants at the same time.

Now completely naked, he climbed back on top of her, removed her bra, and licked over her breasts and nipples. He then dragged the tip of his tongue down her body and over her leg, pulled her panty off, and positioned himself to penetrate her.

Amanda quickly grabbed a condom from her purse, put it over Shane's erection, and then took out lubricant and lathered his condom with it, then got ready to lubricate her labia.

"May I?" asked Shane.

She handed him the lubricant, which he squeezed into his hands, then rubbed it thoroughly over her labia, and used his fingers to get some into her slit; she could not help but grind her labia lips against his fingers during the preparation work.

Shane leaned over her, wrapped his mouth over hers, stuck his tongue within, and carefully pushed the tip of his condom forward, bouncing off the flesh between her thigh and labia. Amanda adjusted her hips so that his second attempt brought his tip against her slit, and when she wrapped her legs around his waist, the lubricated condom easily slipped between her labia lips. After a few more thrusts, with her coordinating her position in response, he buried his shaft deep into her.

Being inexperienced, he pumped away vigorously into her, grunting and groaning while trying to bury his phallus as deep into her as he possibly could. She felt his hand slide up her thigh and hold her knee for deeper penetration and gasped with delight as the pace of his thrusting quickened, and hoped he would ejaculate soon.

As he thrust in and out of her at a fast and furious pace, their breathing quickened in pace, and the wet slapping sounds of coitus were accompanied by their primal grunts and groans of satisfaction. Soon she was moaning loudly and closed her eyes to extract as much pleasure from the mission as possible.

Suddenly he pumped hard and deep into her, dumping a small load of semen into his condom, and grunted loudly in triumph. Again he involuntarily thrust into her and groaned, but this time he triggered a response from her, as her body shuddered in a small climax, and she let out a soft sigh of joy. Nature guided his body into three more sudden thrusts into her, but her body did not derive any pleasure from their coitus anymore.

Exhausted, she wiggled out from underneath him, sat on top of his softening phallus, and made small talk for a short bit, until she found the correct opportunity to exchange contact information with him. She kept talking a bit more, and soon Shane went to sleep to recuperate from their recent activity, which allowed her to secretly make a copy of his smartphone and laptop, which were both in the cabin with him. She then quickly dressed and left quietly to not wake him, and began the long drive back to San Francisco. As it was still early afternoon, she was hopeful to be home by early evening.

Malcolm had been slowed by a sudden snow squall and arrived at Shane's cabin to find no car parked in the driveway, but tread marks going in and out. As the curtains were all open, he managed to peek inside and see Shane walking about by himself. Malcolm guessed the Chinese spy had finished her work quickly, and was likely the tire treadmarks on the driveway as he did not see a garage nor Shane's rental car, and drove off following the trail.

She raced down out of Lake Tahoe as quick as she could, careful not to slip in the snow, though the plows had cleared the roads, and managed to make it to Sacramento in good time without alerting the California Highway Patrol. After a brief stop to rest, use the filthy washroom, and return a call from a lovestruck Shane, she continued west and crossed a bridge north of the San Francisco Bay Area, and found herself in San Rafael, whereas luck would have it, a sudden snowstorm struck.

Amanda was amused; she never thought she would have a white Christmas in California. At first, it started as light flurries, with small snowflakes descending gradually from the sky, but in a few short minutes, a steady downpour of snow blocked her from seeing more than a few feet ahead, and the highway felt exceptionally slippery, so she slowed down.

The poor winter driving conditions forced her to pull over at a tiny winery and wait for the storm to pass so she could see clearly while driving.

The winery was very old and decorated for the holidays, adorned with lights, wreaths, and an inflatable display of Santa riding the sleigh pulled by reindeer, which Amanda found heartwarming. She saw a light through the frosted window of the front door, below which hung a holiday wreath, and she entered the building.

Meanwhile, the snow squall following Malcolm had evolved into a full-blown blizzard, and he could not see any tire marks from any car ahead of him as the entire highway had been covered with snow. He mused that the MSS agent was very lucky to have weather working in his favor, especially considering now it was too dangerous to drive, plus Malcolm had no idea if the agent had continued on this highway or took another at this intersection. Frustrated at losing the trail, Malcolm picked the route that would eventually take him over the Golden Gate Bridge and pulled into a gas station with a diner complex. He then entered the diner, which was decorated for the holidays and had a Christmas tree in the entryway, ordered a cup of tea, and sat by the window, reminiscing about once again spending the holidays away from his family, friends, and SEAL team; he sadly reflected how he wished he could be with them, and was glad his handler Harrison still allowed him to send messages out to them.

Looking around carefully first, Amanda saw empty tables and chairs, plus a counter with a cash register. The windows were covered with snow, so she could not see outside, but inside she was alone except for two young men who were staring at her; they looked like they had just won the lottery. The first man was tall, European, had short auburn hair, and was reasonably built, while the second was also tall, of African descent, had short black hair, and was lean and athletic; both men were very handsome. It took a while, but Amanda finally recognized them as Carlos and Henry Ronaldo, the famous adopted brothers who founded a successful cyber security company that specialized in investigating intrusions and hacking attacks and were also on a list of MSS targets for her to pursue.

"Hi," the men said simultaneously.

"Hi, do you work here?" she asked coyly.

"No, we own the place," replied Carlos.

"I'm Henry, and that is my brother, Carlos," said the tall African-American man, smiling widely.

Thank goodness she was still in her Lily Ng costume, and not as plain Amanda, as she did not want to be recognized.

"Lily," she replied in perfect English without any Mandarin accent, then asked, "Is it OK if I stay here until the storm dies down a bit?"

"Of course it is," replied Henry.

"Thanks!" she replied, and she walked a bit forward.

"Stop!" said Henry, so she did, and he walked up to her.

Before she could react, she felt his lips on hers, his arms wrapped around her body; they certainly weren't wasting time with small talk. Amanda suspected them of being too used to getting women and quickly pushed him away, infuriated at both his arrogance and lack of respect for personal space.

"Hey! What the hell were you doing?" she asked.

"You were standing underneath a mistletoe," replied Henry, pointing above her.

"You should have asked first," responded Amanda.

"You are right. Nothing less than enthusiastic consent," apologized Henry.

"That's better. Now you may kiss me."

With that, their mouths joined, and the dancing of tongues commenced. Amanda was so focused on playing with Henry's tongue that she didn't even realize that Carlos had quietly walked up behind her until he whispered into her ear.

"May I join in?" he asked.

She just nodded as she unbuttoned Henry's shirt and removed it, then began running her hands over his smooth, muscular chest. Opening her eyes, she admired the contrast of her light yellowish Chinese complexion against the youthful, vigorous, dark chocolate flesh of Henry, and found the difference very erotic. As she explored the musculature of his arms with her hands, she felt Henry's hardness poking into her abdomen, while Carlos' hands slipped into her waistband and pulled her yoga pants off.

Henry took off his pants and boxers so that he was completely naked in front of her, narcissistically paused for a minute so that Amanda could admire his chiseled physique and perfect skin, and then knelt at her feet. He stuck his tongue out and licked his way up the front of both of her legs, his hands holding her waist while his thumbs rubbed the front of her panty.

Similarly, behind her Carlos licked his way up the back of her legs, hands feeling the sides until they reached the top, where they gently spread her legs a little to open up some space between them. He then licked the crotch of her panty, pressed two fingers onto it, and rubbed hard; Amanda could feel the fingertips stimulating her labia lips and became very aroused.

As she groaned in delight, Henry stood up, then lifted her sweater off of her, so that she had nothing on except her undergarments. He kissed her shoulder, then down her chest, and when Carlos removed her bra, sucked a nipple into his mouth, upon which she moaned in appreciation. He then licked down her torso, grabbed her panty, and slowly pulled it off. Afterward, Carlos pressed himself against her, and she realized as she took some of his body heat that all three were completely naked now.

"Wait!" shouted Amanda as she pushed out from between them, picked up her purse from the floor, put it over her shoulder, and took out two condoms, handing one to each man.

Without question, the men immediately broke the packages open and rolled the thin rubber over their erections. She then took out the lubricant from her purse, squeezed some onto each condom, wrapped a fist around each erection, and pumped their phalluses to spread the lubricant over. Her hands now smeared with it, she rubbed it thoroughly over her labia, while Henry took some lubricant and rubbed it into the crack between her butt cheeks, and some even into her anus; Amanda was a little worried as she had never done anal before.