Mail Order Spy: Snowfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she anticipated, she felt the lubricated rubber of Henry's condom slip between her butt cheeks, slowly and gently thrusting its way toward her anus, and she let out a nervous gasp as he eased himself into her behind. After some more careful and gentle thrusts by an obvious expert, she felt the tip of rubber make its way inside of her.

Once Henry was comfortably buried in Amanda's anus, Carlos lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist, exposing her slit, where she soon felt the tip of his lubricated rubber sliding against it. Like Henry, he slowly rubbed his glans against her slit, gently easing it between her labia lips, rubbing against her inner labia as it slowly snaked its way into her vagina. Amanda groaned in satisfaction as both men's condoms slid in and out of her vagina and anus, providing an erotic stimulation she had never experienced before.

Both men maintained a steady and moderate pace, likely to ensure no injury to her butthole, which provided her with enough satisfying stimulation that she began to moan and groan loudly. At first, she tried to gyrate her hips in harmony with the two thrusting men, but since she had one leg wrapped around Carlos' waist she did not have balance and could not. However, Carlos seemed to sense what she wanted and wrapped her other leg around his waist, so that she was completely suspended in the air, relying on the two men's consistent thrusting to keep her from falling.

The two men focused totally on satisfying her, continuing to pump in and out of her at a manageable pace, while keeping her off the floor, which allowed deeper penetration by both into her. The extra sensations had a sublime effect, and Amanda found herself completely focused on the pleasure generated by the two condoms sliding in and out of the two holes beneath her waist.

To stabilize her further, the men grabbed each other and thrust deeper into her, and she moaned aloud in pleasure. After some maneuvering, the men aligned their motions such that when one thrust up, the other withdrew, ensuring that Amanda was constantly being pumped upwards so she would not drop.

While keeping this carnal rhythm, their groans of pleasure reached a crescendo, drowning out the wet slapping sounds of double penetration. Amanda could only moan in sensual satisfaction while breathing heavily; the men grunted with each thrust while breathing heavily from the intense erotic exertion.

Suddenly both men thrust hard into her, and she felt their condoms expand within her, and heard them both let out powerful triumphant moans as they ejaculated. Amanda had enjoyed the experience as well but did not enjoy the anal penetration; she instead sighed in relief as the coitus reached a satisfying conclusion for them.

The men gently put her down, then turned her around so that she was facing Henry, who started kissing her while Carlos kissed her back.

"Stop! I'm exhausted and need to get back home," she exclaimed, turned her face away from them, and gently pushed them away.

"Sorry," Henry said earnestly, as both he and Carlos picked up their clothes and began dressing.

"It's OK...let's exchange phone numbers so we can pick this up again another day," suggested Amanda, as she quickly put on her clothes.

With that, they all quickly dressed, and Amanda got their phone numbers while she gave them the number of her pay-per-use phone that she got with her Lily Ng cover identity.

"Merry Christmas!" she said as she left.

"Hope you have as merry a Christmas as we just did!" responded Carlos.

When Amanda stepped outside, the snowfall had stopped, so she got into her rental car and sped off toward home in San Francisco.

Meanwhile, not far behind, Malcolm had his miserable silent soliloquy about not having a significant other interrupted when he finally noticed the snow had stopped. Anxious to return to his apartment in San Francisco, he jumped into his car and sped off down the freeway. He was driving much faster than he should and hoped he would not attract attention from the California Highway Patrol. As he turned around a bend, he caught sight of an SUV, with a single driver within, rocketing down the highway far ahead of him. He decided to take a risk and speed up to catch the license plate.

Checking her rearview mirror carefully, Amanda noticed a car far off behind her speeding up, which she found too odd to ignore; she suspected someone was following her and trying to get her license plate. She looked ahead and saw a station wagon ahead of her filled with passengers, and skis attached to the top. She sped up, and despite this being only a single lane per direction freeway, she cut in front of the car, eliciting an angry honk from the oncoming car on the opposite side.

Upon seeing the dangerous maneuver of the SUV ahead of him, he suspected the driver was the MSS agent and knew he was tailing him, so he slammed on the gas in an attempt to pass the station wagon as soon as the other lane was clear, to give chase. However, he did not anticipate the agent's next move.

Suddenly, Amanda slammed on her brakes and honked her horn, which shocked the station wagon behind her into slamming onto its brakes; as the road was slippery, the station wagon began to slide in different directions on the road. Amanda however had been trained by the MSS to drive in such conditions and just sped on.

Luckily Malcolm had seen the brake lights on the station wagon and had hit his brakes, pulled the hand brake, then shifted his car into neutral to slow down, while focusing on the steering to keep himself from sliding out of control. As he approached the station wagon, which spun off the road into a ditch, he executed a similar move to avoid a collision. He looked at the opposite lane and behind them, and thankfully no cars were approaching, so he got out of his car and ran over to the station wagon.

"Everybody OK?" he asked, looking in through the driver's window, where he saw four Caucasians, two men, and two women, all dressed warmly in winter. Although he could not be sure, they all seemed to be in their early to mid-twenties and shared similar facial features, but he had no time to discern if they were all related or not, as the driver rolled down his window.

"Yeah. We had to hit the brakes because the driver ahead of us slammed on theirs for no reason, and then he sped off. Fucking prick! I should have just hit him!" exclaimed the driver, and he got out to inspect his car.

"At least you're all OK. We'll need a tow truck to get your car out," said Malcolm, who was so focused on comforting him that he didn't notice the passenger come up behind him until she tapped his shoulder.

"Malcolm?" she asked.

Malcolm turned and at first stared at the pretty Italian face in front of him, which was wrapped in long curly brown hair. She was about two inches taller than him and wore a red Santa hat, a long black goose feather winter coat, snow pants, and flat winter boots. After a moment, he regained his composure and recognized her.

"Giovanna?" asked Malcolm.

"Hi! Why are you out here?"

"Visiting Lake Tahoe."

"By yourself?"

"Umm...yeah, because, everyone else was busy. Uhh...why are you here?"

"I wanted to go skiing, and everyone was busy, so my brothers and sister decided to come with me," she explained while motioning to her siblings who had gotten out of the car to stretch their legs.

After some small talk, where Malcolm begrudgingly gave them his cover story about being an office worker in the Chinese consulate who was also taking first-year medical school courses at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) campus, where he met Giovanna as they both enjoyed afternoon swims in the athletic center; he was careful to avoid mentioning how he was mesmerized by the beautiful woman with a lean and fit athletic figure kicking her sexy long legs to out-swim him in playful competition. She mentioned that he seemed to be training for the Olympics, but he explained his grueling exercise regimen on a need to keep his blood sugar down, hoping they would not realize he was trying to stay in SEAL shape; regardless, he managed to develop a very friendly rapport with Giovanna's family, though he hated lying to the Francinis.

Meanwhile, Amanda had made it to the Golden Gate Bridge, and admired its giant red structure as she drove over the bridge and into San Francisco city itself, then returned the rental car to the center, changed out of her Lily Ng disguise in her secret Chinatown garage, and took public transit back home. She impatiently waited as the bus finally dropped her off near her home, as it was already dark outside and she had to get home quickly before her husband Brad returned to pay off and send away the babysitter.

After a long wait, the tow truck arrived and pulled the Francini's car out of the ditch, but the damage made it impossible to drive. To impress Giovanna, Malcolm paid the tow truck the fee to take the car to a body shop near their home in Cupertino in Silicon Valley, and offered to drive them home; he was thrilled when Giovanna immediately said yes. He enthusiastically helped them load their things into his trunk and smiled when the lovely Giovanna sat in the passenger seat next to the driver's as he started his car and drove off.

As Amanda made her way down the street, she walked by a house that had a Christmas party with young adult guests going on and kept her head low as she did not want to be seen. However, as she quickly passed, she heard a familiar voice shout out:

"Amanda?"

She spun around to see Declan, the young twenty-something biracial son of the Speaker of the US House of Representatives jogging up towards her. Concerned as she did not want to alert people she was out now, she looked sternly at him and put her finger to her lips.

"Declan, who is it?" asked a voice from the house holding the party.

"Uhh...nothing. Thought it was someone I knew. Go back inside...I got to get something from my car," replied Declan, who went to his car outside the house.

Grateful, Amanda quickly walked around a corner and began the last leg home when she heard a pair of footsteps running behind her. Unsurprised, she turned around to see Declan jog right up to her, a wide boyish smile on his handsome face.

"Why are you out now and don't want anyone to know?" he asked suggestively, thought a bit, then asked, "Are you sneaking around on your husband?"

Although Declan was attempting to look cocky, she noticed him fidgeting uncomfortably as the erection in his pants grew larger.

"No!" she replied angrily, and added, "I just want a little privacy."

"I won't tell anyone...if you come with me behind the Palace of Fine Arts," he said.

"This is blackmail!" she replied, but knew she had to comply, else her cover could be blown, besides which, Declan was quite good-looking and she figured she would enjoy it anyway.

"Come on," Declan insisted.

"Fine, but I'm not having sex with you! You have fifteen minutes," Amanda whispered angrily while setting the alarm on her smartphone.

With that, he took her hand and led her to a quiet hidden corner in the Palace of Fine Arts area where nobody could see them, sat her on a bench, pressed his mouth against hers, slipped his tongue in, and squeezed her breasts. Mindful of his time limit, he grabbed her yoga pants, pulled them off, then unzipped his slacks and lowered them.

"I told you we're not having sex!" Amanda insisted.

"Can I just grind it against you please?" he asked desperately.

"Fine."

His pants open and down, he lifted her legs, put them over his shoulders, then lay on her, the erection in his boxers pressed firmly against the crotch of her panty. He then began thrusting against her, so his hardness went up and down along her panty, rubbing the cotton against her labia lips. He pumped vigorously, determined to get as much rubbing done as possible in the few minutes left, and panted and groaned frequently.

Amanda closed her eyes as she enjoyed the rubbing along her crotch area, and started to moan in appreciation.

Meanwhile, Malcolm had just arrived at the Francini's home in Cupertino. It was a large house with a two-car garage, two stories, and he counted seven windows in front, so guessed there must have been at least five bedrooms within, and that the home was likely worth at least six million now. He was grateful the long drive to Cupertino had been pleasant, with a lot of camaraderie built with Giovanna's siblings, and was confident he made a good impression on them. He wished them all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, waving, and was about to ask Giovanna for her phone number as she had not stepped away from his car yet when she turned to her family and said:

"Tell Mom and Dad I'm going to take Malcolm out for a coffee as thank you for paying the tow truck and driving us home. I'll be back later," she said, and she got back into his car, to his delight.

Malcolm then hopped back into his car with her, waved bye to her siblings one last time for the evening, then drove off.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Malcolm.

"There's a Starbucks nearby. I'll show you the way," said Giovanna, who somehow managed to remove her snow pants and toss them into the back seat, revealing she was wearing a loose black cotton miniskirt and black nylons that covered her beautiful legs; Malcolm noted the evening was getting even better already.

Declan groaned and grunted, then thrust hard and fast against the crotch of Amanda's panty as he ejaculated; she could feel some wetness in her underwear, but luckily the phone alarm went off. She pushed Declan off of her and put her yoga pants back on, then turned to him and said:

"Don't tell anyone about this!"

With that, she quickly jogged the path back to her home, and let herself in quietly. She listened and did not hear a sound, so she knew immediately that she had luckily beat her husband home, paid off the babysitter and saw her off, then went up to the master ensuite to take a long warm bubble bath to get the stench of four men off of her.

Despite having had many conversations with Giovanna at UCSF, as well as the drive to Cupertino, he was still a bit nervous while they shared a coffee at a quiet corner in the local Starbucks, as this time she was asking very serious questions. She grilled him about his plans in life, whether he wanted to start a family, and other very serious questions, which he answered honestly, but avoided too many details to not blow his cover. However, he reaffirmed to her his intention to stay in the United States, which was true as he wanted to be a SEAL for a while after this undercover mission and complete medical school. He then asked her the same questions, plus some about her childhood, and they both soon discovered they were very compatible, so he relaxed and let the conversation flow naturally, but decided not to tell her that he was here undercover for the CIA as of yet.

While they talked, they looked into each others' eyes, smiling, and her hand soon made its way to his thigh. Malcolm decided to take a risk and gently placed a hand on her knee, feeling the warm flesh through her thin nylon stockings; she did not attempt to remove it. As they continued speaking, his hand started to caress her knee and thigh, and Giovanna let out a soft moan of arousal.

"Come on. I want to show you something," she said, and taking his hand, led him out of the coffee shop.

Amanda checked on her children, who were impatiently awaiting her return so they could get the next trinket from their advent calendars. She helped her youngest, her son, grab his gift first, then took a picture of him smiling as he played with it. When he accidentally dropped it, she knew it was time and placed him comfortably into his crib, and he quickly fell asleep.

When she made her way to her daughter's room, she heard a car, likely a taxi, pull up onto her driveway. Then she heard the familiar voice of her husband wishing the taxi driver 'Merry Christmas', followed by incoming footsteps, and finally the front door deadbolt opening.

Amanda's husband entered quietly, locked the door, and silently made his way up the stairs; she waited outside their daughter's room until he saw her, at which point she put a finger to her lips and pointed to their sleeping son's room. They then entered their daughter's room, who hugged her father, then took a gift from her Advent calendar before passing out in bed.

"Hurry up and get washed," Amanda told her husband, then added, "I have a surprise for you."

Further south, in the secluded hills of Los Altos, Malcolm parked his car in a quiet area off the road, as Giovanna had instructed him to. As he pulled up the hand brake, she quickly turned off the ignition, pulled out the keys, jumped out of the car, and hopped into the back seat; Malcolm could not believe how tired he was, even after a coffee, that he could not intercept her in progress. His internal shaming was interrupted when he felt a gentle kick into the back of the driver's seat.

"Hurry up and get back here," Giovanna said.

Obediently, he got out of the car, checked around to make sure nobody was around, and then hopped into the back seat as she commanded, whereupon she locked the car doors. Not knowing what to expect, Malcolm turned to her, confused, and she leaned closer to him, their lips just about two inches apart.

"Stop being such a good boy with me," Giovanna whispered to him.

With that, their lips met, and Malcolm kissed a woman for the very first time. As he opened his mouth, her tongue slipped inside and played with his, and he felt an erection begin to form as he became more aroused. Excited, he placed a hand on her lower leg, and then slid it up over her knee; she let out a gasp of delight, reached over, unzipped his jacket, lifted his sweater and undershirt, and felt his smooth chest and abdominals, noticing how her creamy white Italian flesh contrasted with his light golden Chinese complexion.

Back north, Amanda Xu had changed into a sexy Santa dress with a matching hat, and laid on her marital bed, one leg crossed over the other, awaiting her husband in the hope of impressing him. As he stepped out of the master ensuite, wearing only his boxers, she noted how much weight he had lost as she forced him to accompany her on her exercise regimen; he was looking healthier and more acceptable as a sex partner. She smiled as his eyes lit up when he finally noticed her lying in bed for him.

"Happy holidays," she whispered, careful to not wake their sleeping children, and smiling seductively at her husband, beckoned him with her finger.

He wasted no time and removed his underwear, then joined her in bed, climbed atop her, and kissed her shoulder. His hands slipped around her back, found the zipper to her dress, and unzipped it, then pulled it down below her breasts. Her breasts freed, he squeezed them and sucked on her nipples, just like she taught her, and she moaned in delight.

Meanwhile, in the hills of Los Altos, while seated in the back seat of his car, Malcolm's hand had found its way underneath Giovanna's sweater and was busy fondling her breasts. Their kissing had evolved into dancing their tongues against each other, with mouths wrapped tightly together, only occasionally stopping to catch a breath. While they kissed, he felt her hands fumble with his belt, quickly unbuckled it, then opened up his trousers, and freed his hard phallus from the confines of his boxers. Her hands then wrapped around his shaft and pumped it vigorously, and Malcolm groaned in delight.

After a brief struggle, in which Amanda giggled, her husband wrestled her sexy dress off, and she lay naked except for her Santa hat. After circling her other nipple with his tongue, he ran his tongue down her torso, into her pubic hair, over her clitoris, down over her labia, and down her sexy legs; she moaned as she liked that her husband enjoyed licking her.