Mail Order Spy: Snowfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he got between her legs, lowered his face, and ran his tongue up and down her labia lips and the slit in between; she responded to his stimulation by bucking her hips, attempting to force his tongue into her slit. Unsatisfied with the lubrication provided by his saliva, he reached into a drawer and took out a bottle of lubricant, squeezed some into his hand, and lathered his erect glans and phallus with it. He then squeezed some onto her labia, and rubbed it thoroughly with the gel, arousing his wife more, and on occasion slipped a finger into her slit. Now comfortable with the amount of lubrication, he placed his glans on her slit and gently began thrusting himself into her.

Several miles south of San Francisco, an excited Malcolm reached underneath Giovanna's miniskirt, feeling up her thigh until he felt the warmth of her loins. He reached with his fingers until he touched the crotch area of her black nylons, whereupon he realized she was not wearing panties, then rubbed the crotch between her legs roughly, felt and found where her slit was, and focused on rubbing that part. Giovanna grunted like an animal, and instinctively wrapped her legs around Malcolm and pulled her loins against his fingers. With his erection hard and twitching in her hand, he reached both hands under her skirt and started to pull her nylons off, but Giovanna placed her hand firmly on his, and whispered into his ear:

"No. I'm not ready for sex yet."

Malcolm just nodded, and still breathing like an animal, kissed her lovingly, which caused her to smile. He thought for a while about what to do and was unsure of what move he should make, as he did not want to risk violating any of her boundaries, so he took his hands off of her and sat back a bit.

"I still want to do something with you, but not intercourse," she said quietly, then after some thought, whispered, "Wait. I have an idea."

She then grabbed his glans and pressed them against his abdominal muscles, pinning his erection against the bottom of his eight-pack. To Malcolm's delight, she then climbed onto his pelvis, straddling him, wrapped her legs around his back, and pressed the crotch of her nylon stockings against the underside of his shaft; she paused for a moment as she felt the warmth of his erection through her nylons against her labia, and grunted primally once more. She wrapped her arms around his head, her mouth around his, initiated another tongue dance with his tongue, and slowly began to slide her slit up and down along the bottom of his phallus, which caused him to moan with delight.

In the Marina district of San Francisco, Amanda's husband was now thrusting in and out of her vigorously, each time trying to deepen the penetration. To penetrate deeper, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and pumped as hard and fast into her as he possibly could, as she ground her loins against his for as much sensation as she could generate. As they had gotten used to having coitus together, they quickly fell into an erotic rhythm, where their thrusting motions aligned, and their breathing and groaning also synchronized, and instinct overtook conscious effort.

Meanwhile, being their first time together, Malcolm and Giovanna fumbled about a bit, but by giving each other verbal cues about what felt best, eventually found a cooperative rhythm of grinding motion that was mutually enjoyable for both. It didn't take long then for both of them to synchronize their crotch grinding, breathing, and grunting into a natural carnal symphony, and they both let nature take over their bodies while they enjoyed the sensations emanating from their loins.

Up in San Francisco, Amanda and her husband ground and thrust against each other in a blissful trance, oblivious to their surroundings; luckily Amanda remembered to lock the door to their bedroom in case they woke the children. She was enjoying the pleasurable sensations his Caucasian penis was generating when the glans rubbed against her Chinese clitoris and vaginal walls, and moaned in joy throughout their coitus; luckily he had applied plenty of lubrication beforehand as she would have felt discomfort long before now, as she already had intercourse twice earlier today, and had just dry humped the son of the Speaker of the US House of Representatives.

Amanda felt her husband slam his glans hard and deep into her, and she felt a tiny drop of semen shot into her vagina. Her body responded by convulsing along her spinal cord in a single shockwave, and she cried out triumphantly and then clenched her toes as her orgasm flowed through her. Soon after, he slammed his penis into her again, grunted, and she felt a trickle of semen hit her vagina; her body spasmed in response, and she grunted in ecstasy. This cycle of ejaculation and orgasm continued five more times until nothing leaked from her husband's member, upon which he rolled off her and collapsed beside her, panting for breath, while she lay very still, hoping that his sperm would make their way into her uterus.

"It's not even Christmas Eve yet," murmured her husband.

"I'll think of something special. Don't worry," responded Amanda.

The holidays were also getting better for Giovanna and Malcolm, as they enthusiastically ground against each other at a fast and furious pace, grunting and breathing together in carnal harmony. Malcolm found himself in a bit of a trance-like state, where in addition to the stimulation in his groin, he felt a deep emotional intimacy with Giovanna now; she felt the same by the way she was so relaxed and enjoying herself. He was so happy to have finally achieved this intimacy with her, after all those months of lusting after her during his swimming laps, attempting to get to know her better, and fantasizing about her while masturbating, he did not want this moment of ecstasy to end.

Suddenly, without warning, he felt Giovanna shudder in his arms, and she let out a loud triumphant sigh before collapsing against him, exhausted. He was still hard and wanted to continue grinding against her crotch, but decided against it as he didn't want to hurt her, so instead held her lovingly and kissed her lips tenderly while they relaxed and caught their breaths.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"Of course," he gasped between breaths.

"Good, but I was hoping to get you off too."

"You did."

Giovanna just reached down and took his still hard and purple member in her hand, ran her thumb over top his glans, and just smiled at him; he was glad that she wanted him to ejaculate, but he was just elated at his first time being intimate with a woman, especially with a woman he had a huge crush on.

"Look, you don't have to go skiing alone anymore. Just call me," Giovanna insisted, before she paused and asked, "Are you going away for the holidays?"

Malcolm could not, as he did not want to blow his cover, though he planned on sending holiday greetings to his family, friends, and SEAL teammates, as well as his CIA handler, but decided against telling her this yet. Plus he still wanted to see if he could find that Chinese MSS agent who almost ran Giovanna off the highway earlier; the sooner he caught him, the sooner he could end his mission and tell Giovanna everything.

"No. I'm still trying to get those med school textbooks used and cheaper before classes start in January," he said, which was almost true, except that he could afford to buy the textbooks brand new.

"Good. Then come over on Christmas Day. First thing in the morning. I want you to meet my parents," said Giovanna, who kissed him on the lips, then added, "You better take me home. It's been almost two hours already and my parents will be getting suspicious."

With that, they quickly fixed their clothes and she put her snow pants back on, and they drove off, both smiling all the way. This was his best Christmas ever, Malcolm thought to himself.