Mail-Order Sweets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sixty-five," Candy declares. "Sixty-five hearts on Honey's ass." Then she smacks the box-girl's tender left cheek with an open palm. "...And three handprints."

"Give me the paddle and I'll make it sixty-nine," Reya teases, and Honey swears she can feel her wiggling her eyebrows.

Candy is apparently intrigued. "Actually... hang on, I'll be right back."

This time when Candy leaves, Reya doesn't grope the box-girl. Honey wishes she would; she can feel her juices running down the insides of her thighs, her pussy throbbing inside with the need to be filled, her clit tingling like an itch that can't be scratched. Thankfully, Candy gets back quickly.

"Sharpie! Let's draw hearts on her butt and sign our names!"

"Is that alright with the company?" Jin asks. "We're not going to get fined or anything, are we?"

"Eh, they didn't specify it in the rules. Besides, I can pay fines," Reya answers.

Jin holds Honey still as Candy draws a big heart on the box-girl's left ass cheek. Honey would be laughing out loud at the ridiculousness of it all if she weren't too busy trembling at the wet, sliding stimulation of the thick marker against her oversensitive, bruised skin. Candy writes something in bubbly, rounded script, presumably her name, within the bounds of the shape.

"Your turn, Jin!"

Reya complains about being left for last, to which Candy retorts that there's no way she's giving Reya the chance to hog all the drawing space and crowd Jin out. Jin finishes her drawing quickly and with little fuss, then hands off the marker to Reya.

Reya goes to the trouble of swirling the tip of her heart, then writing her name in cursive. Honey suspects it's entirely for her benefit, especially when the marker strays slightly closer to her dripping pussy than necessary. But all the hearts are drawn, and names signed.

"That makes sixty-eight," Jin says. "I thought we were going for sixty-nine?"

"Yeah, hang on," Candy says. She grabs hold of Honey's shoulders, coaxing her to flip over onto her back (which aggravates the bruises on her ass) and raise her hands above her head. Then she draws a cute little heart around Honey's left nipple, the one without bruising. "Symmetry! See, I told you I was going to fix it!"

Honey flushes, feeling warm and fluttery in her stomach in a way that has little to do with the wetness between her thighs. But she is still unbearably horny, a fact which she tries to alert her mistresses to by whining desperately and spreading her legs.

Reya titters. "Oh dear. Look how brazen our little box-girl is, demanding treats from her owners like an impatient whore. Who does she think she is?"

Honey shrinks back in shame, but Candy intervenes.

"Don't be like that, Honey has been a wonderful pet so far and all we've done is punish her. I'd say she deserves a reward just about now. Right Jin?"

"Mm-hmm. Absolutely."

The mattress creaks as Candy crawls across. "Right then. Reward time for Honey."


12