Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 01

Story Info
25 Year old Mail Carrier's Strange Sexual Encounter.
10.4k words
4.73
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//*

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Until recently, Ann was engaged to Jim Brand, a farmer in the area. The Brand farm was a large commercial farm 10 miles outside town. The farm makes the Brand family one of the richest in the area. Jim's parents, John, and Wendy, were hoping that Jim would marry someone more affluent than Ann.

After a while, Ann decided that the parents would never be supportive of the marriage, so she called the wedding off.

We catch up with Ann as she carries mail to homes spread out all over the rural countryside.

*/

Friday

It was a beautiful spring morning in late May as Ann made her way out of the mail depot in downtown Pine Island. Ann was a mail carrier for Dodge County, population 1791. The county was home to mostly large farms and a few country folks who like the living close to nature. The farms in the county mostly grew corn, a few grew soybeans, even fewer grew wheat. It was a quiet town; and like most, everyone knew everyone, and gossip spread quickly.

Ann had been delivering mail for almost 7 years. She had many advancement opportunities but passed on them because she enjoyed being alone on her route with no boss. She had become so efficient that she was able to finish her route by 2pm leaving the rest of the day free for her to do as she liked. Because she was so efficient, Ann was given one of the largest routes in the county and she had been given the "Top Carrier" award three years running.

Ann never planned on being a mail carrier. She was a striking beauty. She stood five foot seven inches tall; she had a perfect hourglass figure with natural C+ breasts and an ass that could stop traffic (even if the town didn't have a stop light). Her big brown eyes and friendly smile helped her win friends easily. In high school, she was the homecoming queen, and she was voted most likely to escape their small town.

Ann had stayed in town because of her fiancé, Jim Brand. Jim's family was the richest farming family in Pine Island. After a long courtship and two-year engagement, Jim's family caused so much conflict that the couple decided to postpone the wedding. Ann was initially heartbroken, but over the last few months, she's recovered and she's in a much better place. She wasn't actively looking for anyone new, but she was getting a little tired of spending her evenings and weekends alone.

Ann made the familiar right turn out of the depot onto Main Street. Her first stop was Pine Island Coffee where they would have an iced coffee waiting for her. Ann stopped there every day for her iced coffee, they had it sitting on the counter waiting for it as she raced in, slapped three bucks on the counter grabbed her cup and jumped back in her traditional mail delivery truck.

"Earbuds, where did I put the earbuds," Ann said as she poked around the dashboard and center console, "I can't do this job without music."

Ann found her earbuds, hit shuffle on her playlist, put her coffee in the cup holder and engaged the transmission to start her 6-hour tour along the rural Pine Island farm roads. Except for her earbuds, her truck was very neatly organized which allowed Ann to finish her route faster than any other carrier. This left her with plenty of time in the afternoon to suntan or take a long run.

It was uncommon for Ann's route to change because most of the farms had been in the families for generations, but every so often, a farmer would die or sell and someone new would take over. When a farm did turn over, Ann got a special notice, and all the new mail was set in a bright orange bin right up front near the console. Today, Ann noticed a stack of mail in the bright orange bin, that meant that there was someone new on her route.

Ann paused at her first stop, engaged her flashing lights, and looked at the new packet.

"Mailbox 19, County Road 11," Ann read out loud, "that's the old Holmberg farm."

"I wonder who the new owner is," she thought reading the address on the bundle in the orange bin.

"L&M Farms," Ann read, "I wonder who that is."

Mailbox 19, County Road 11, was the last farm on Ann's route. She was a little disappointed to see that it was back on her list since it was the furthest farm out on her route. It took 30 minutes to reach it from the prior farm on the route, adding an hour to her day overall.

"Well, L&M Farms," Ann said, "I hope you're worth the extra hour of work."

Ann made good time along her route. She loved the smell of fresh air and found the green sprouts emerging from rich black soil to be calming and scenic. As the music rolled on, so did the miles; Ann stopped for a quick lunch break somewhere out on route 7.

While Ann ate her homemade sandwich, she thought about Jim and how their future together remained on hold. She missed having someone there when she got home. She also missed the great times they spent between the sheets. Jim knew exactly how to give her pleasure while always being the upmost gentleman. Ann looked around the remote county road to ensure nobody was around and then she let her hand slip down between her thighs.

"God, I need a man soon," Ann moaned as she pawed herself, "it's been too long, I'm going crazy here."

Ann slid her hand inside the top of the waistband of her yoga pants and started to give herself more pleasure. She leaned back in her seat and let her mind replay some of her best spank bank hits.

Minutes passed while Ann pleasured herself out on the remote country road. Finally, her orgasm hit causing her to spasm and shake in the driver's seat. She could picture Jim's thick cock in her hands as she brought it to her mouth. She could see herself sucking it until it exploded in her mouth. She remembered how she would always swallow it all for Jim and how naughty that made her feel.

Most of Ann's friends hated giving head, but Ann loved it. She especially liked to swallow for Jim because of the way he reacted. Whenever she did that for him, he would always return the favor and lick her pussy until she nearly passed out. Ann loved having her shaved pussy eaten, it was her biggest turn on. As her orgasm waned, Ann opened her eyes and remembered she still had mail to deliver. She pulled herself back together and headed back out on her route.

It was exactly 1 p.m. as Ann pulled up to her final stop, the old Holmberg farm. The farm was at the very end of the road and surrounded the road on all sides. When the corn was high in July, it was kind of creepy, because you really felt like you were lost in a corn field. At this time of year, all you could see was a tree-lined road that led to the house somewhere over the hill. In all the years Ann had delivered mail, she'd never seen the house.

She pulled the bundle marked "L&M Farms" out of the orange bin. The mailbox at this stop was old and it sat a good 18 inches away from the road. Ann had to lean way outside her truck to reach the mailbox, pull down the door and insert the bundle.

"Welcome to Pine Island, L&M Farms," Ann said, as she slid the bundle in, "I need to get you to move this mailbox someday."

Ann shut the mailbox, rearranged herself in her seat, made a U-turn and headed back to the depot to finish her day by 2 p.m. The weekend had arrived.

Monday

"Beautiful Day, isn't it Gene," Ann said to the manager at Pine Island coffee, "thanks for having my coffee ready!"

"Great coffee for a great lady," Gene smiled, as he took the three bucks Ann left on the counter, "see you tomorrow."

Coffee in the cup holder, earbuds in, playlist on shuffle, Ann was set for the day and her route.

The morning route was uneventful; except for the Morrison's beagle whose bark gave Ann a temporary headache.

"How can such a small dog have such a loud bark?" Ann shook her head, "oh well, I'm not going to let that mutt ruin my day."

Ann stopped for lunch and let her thoughts wander again. This time however, she refrained from taking the masturbation break. She limited those sessions to twice a week. One of the perks of delivering mail on lonely country roads all by yourself. After a 15-minute lunch break, she was back at it.

At 1 p.m. she could see the "L&M Farms" mailbox at the end of route 11. As she approached, she noticed that the mailbox was remounted on a new post structure. Now it was much closer to the street and much higher so Ann wouldn't have to lean so far to reach it. Ann noticed that the mailbox flag was up, indicating outbound mail was present.

"Well, this is nice," Ann said as she pulled up, "It's the perfect placement and height."

Ann could easily reach out and open the mailbox with one hand. When she did, she noticed the items inside. The first item was a photograph of her reaching into the mailbox yesterday. Ann removed the photo to take a closer look. The photo was taken from inside the mailbox, and it showed Ann bent way over the truck to reach inside. From that angle, Ann's pert breasts were on full display as the camera could see down her loose blouse. If not for the boob show, it was a nice photo, Ann had a nice smile and she thought she looked good.

"What in the world?" Ann said as she looked at the photo, "who puts a camera in their mailbox?"

Beside the photo were a single rose, a Ghirardelli chocolate bar, and a post-it note. Ann removed the three items and read the note.

"Smile, pretty mail lady," the note said, "let me know if the mailbox needs adjusting."

Ann looked around and looked up the road towards the house. She pulled her truck forward and hopped out to get a look inside the mailbox. She looked inside with L&M Farms' mail in hand. Inside the mailbox, she discovered a small GoPro camera. Ann stepped back, shocked, wondering what to do about this. She'd never had anyone put a camera inside a mailbox before.

"Thanks for moving your mailbox," She said to the camera, "I feel kind of stupid talking to your mailbox, but thanks for the flower and the chocolates, very nice of you."

Ann left the mail inside, put down the flag, closed the mailbox, and walked back to her truck. As she walked, she shook her head and laughed.

"I guess I've seen everything," Ann laughed to herself, "now we have cameras in mailboxes."

Ann ate part of the chocolate on the ride back to the depot. When she arrived home at 2:30, she put the rose and a small vase and set the vase on her kitchen table.

"I wonder who this L&M Farms is," Ann said, "I've never had anyone leave me flowers in their mailbox before."

Tuesday

"Good morning, Gene," Ann said as she rushed in to pick up her coffee, "looks like summer's coming early."

"Good morning, Ann," the coffee shop owner replied, "they say it'll be ninety today, stay cool with that iced coffee."

Ann smiled and headed out to her truck. Coffee in the cup holder, earbuds in, seatbelt on, ready for the journey. With the windows on the truck open, she headed out on her route.

As she made her way along the dirt roads, the dust caused Ann to close one of her windows. She had learned she needed to balance the heat with the grime. She could be cooler and covered in grime, or clean but sweaty. Obviously, the mail truck had no air conditioning. It was built to leave the windows open to deliver mail, not to keep the mail carrier comfortable in 90-degree heat and humidity.

She stopped for lunch in here usual spot and listened to her music while she ate her sandwich. Today's lunch was brief and all business, she didn't allow herself to even think about pleasuring herself. Only twice a week was her rule, and she was sticking to it.

Soon it was again 1 p.m. and Ann was headed down route 11 to mailbox 19. As she approached, Ann noticed a new ranch gate to the entrance of the farm with a large wrought iron sign that read "L&M Farms". It was very tastefully done in her opinion.

Ann also noticed that the flag on the mailbox was up indicating outbound mail. Ann pulled up, lowered the flag, and opened the mailbox. Inside, she found a small fan that was powered by a lithium battery but had charging cord that she could plug into the cigarette lighter.

Next to the fan was a post-it note that read: "Stay cool, pretty mail lady."

Ann looked at the camera inside the mailbox and said, "Thank you, L&M Farms, this is very thoughtful!"

Ann gave a warm smile and then closed the mailbox. The fan was built with a suction grip so it could be mounted on her dash. Ann mounted the fan, plugged it in to the lighter and turned it on. The fan was quite powerful, and it created a welcome breeze inside the hot mail truck. Ann directed the fan on herself, smiled, and put her mail truck in gear.

"I like you, L&M Farms," Ann whispered to herself, "whoever you are."

The hour ride back to the depot was much more pleasant with the fan keeping her cool. Ann parked her truck and left the vehicle to head home and suntan. Her olive skin was already browning nicely, leaving seductive tan lines on her nubile young body.

As Ann sunbathed, her mind wondered about this L&M Farms character. The farm was one of the largest in three counties. Whoever owned it had to be well-healed or come from a well-healed family. Maybe I'll dress a little for L&M Farms tomorrow.

Wednesday

Wednesday was another uncharacteristically hot day. Highs would again be well into the nineties. Ann decided to wear a lightweight summer dress to keep herself cool out on the route. The dress was bright yellow and accented the beautiful tan she had been working on the last few weeks.

"Not bad, Ann," She said as she looked in the mirror, "maybe a twenty-something millionaire will take notice and whisk me away to my dream life."

The dress was low cut enough to show Ann's formidable cleavage and it was tight at the waist showcasing her fitness. Ann headed over the depot to start her day. She hopped in her mail truck and made the right turn on her way to Pine Island coffee.

"Wow, Ann," Gene smiled, "that's quite the dress young lady."

"You like it?" Ann smirked, "I just wore whatever I had lying around my closet."

"I think there'll be heads turning as your mail truck goes by," Gene laughed, "have a great day darling."

"Thanks Gene," Ann said, leaving a $2 tip for the complement, "same time tomorrow!"

Gene was old enough to be Ann's father. He'd been operating Pine Island coffee for 20 years and was loved by almost everyone. He and his wife were very active in the community. They were always the first to help if someone fell on rough times. Gene knew that Ann and Jim had postponed their wedding, and he had been extra nice to Ann since then. She was happy to see him every day and appreciated the brightness in her day.

The humidity was already up and rising by 10am. Ann had the fan on high as she made her route.

"This thing is awesome," Ann said to herself, as she checked the suction cup holder on the dash, "it's really powerful for its size."

Ann continued rolling down the rural dirt roads; playlist on shuffle, fan on high, sunglasses on, and her dark shiny hair blowing in the wind. Any red-blooded man with a pulse would love to have mail delivered by this beautiful woman. Ann didn't even realize what a smoke show she had grown up to become.

It was finally lunchtime. Ann stopped in her usual spot for lunch. She removed her earbuds and listened to the sounds of nature around her as she ate her homemade sandwich. After lunch, Ann thoughts again turned to sex. It was Wednesday, she had made it halfway through the week without masturbating out on her route. She was due for a session.

Ann lifted her butt off the seat and pulled down her thong. She slid it down to the floor of the truck and left them there. Then she lifted her left foot and placed it across the console, spreading herself wide to give herself good access. Ann's smooth, wet pussy was so ready for some action. Ann knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

Her mind drifted off. She daydreamed about meeting a stranger out on her route. He invited her into his barn where he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. As he pressed against her, Ann could feel something large in the man's jeans. In her fantasy, she reached down and stroked the monster in the man's pants. She couldn't control herself, she dropped to her knees right there in the barn.

As the fantasy continued, Ann unbuttoned and unzipped the stranger's fly and fished out a cock that would make even Jim blush. The stranger was hung almost 8 inches and he was thick. As he started to get hard, Ann took him in her mouth without saying a word. She looked up to see the stranger watching her suck his massive cock.

Ann was bringing herself to a frenzy, out there on the route 7. She knew she was very close to having an outsized orgasm. Back in her fantasy, she was sucking on the man's huge phallus and cupping his pendulous balls in her hand. She liked that the stranger's cock and balls were completely hairless, it allowed her to put her mouth around one of his huge balls and gauge his reaction.

The stranger was moaning loudly in the barn as Ann fellated him on her knees in her sundress.

"You're so good at this, baby," The stranger hissed, as he tried to hold back his orgasm, "I can't hold out much longer."

In her fantasy, Ann upped her efforts, sucking hard and taking deeper strokes more quickly. The stranger's hands came down around her head, over her shiny black hair.

"Are you going to swallow for me, Baby?" the man asked, looking down at her from above, "I love it when my girl swallows for me."

"MmHmm," Ann answered, her mouth full of the stranger's cock.

Meanwhile, back in the mail truck, Ann's had two fingers inside herself rubbing her g-spot while her other hand played with her engorged clit. She was moaning and writhing as her fantasy continued.

The stranger was holding Ann's head and stroking his big cock in and out of her mouth while she knelt on the dirt barn floor. Jim had never been this aggressive with her; but then again, Jim's cock was a few inches shorter than this stud. Ann was along for the ride at this point, she let the stranger bounce his large cock off the back of her throat, causing her to gag occasionally.

Ann never really perfected her deepthroat skills, her previous men always came quickly when she blew them, so it was never something she needed to learn. The stranger seemed to want more than she usually gave. He was pushing hard trying to enter her throat and Ann was trying to accommodate the stranger's desire.

Suddenly, the stranger moaned loudly and started pumping his thick semen into Ann's mouth. Ann swallowed as quickly as she could, but the stranger's large cock was shooting more cum than she'd ever swallowed into her waiting mouth.

Back in the truck, Ann ministrations had taken full effect and her orgasm hit in spades. While the stranger in her fantasy continued to feed her his enormous dose of semen. His giant cock still throbbing as she finished him off in her mouth. Jill opened her eyes and looked at the clock on the dash. She'd been masturbating for 15 minutes with her legs spread wide open and her dressed pulled up above her waist. Anyone nearby would have had a hell of a show.

"Thank God for this fan," Ann said as she put herself back together, "I would have worked myself into a hell of a sweat if it wasn't for this thing."

Ann decided to leave her panties off for the rest of her route. She picked them up off the floor and put them in her purse to be discreet. Ann looked in the mirror and fixed her hair.