Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann uncontrollably pulled her legs up towards her chest, almost going into fetal position. When she lifted her legs, she felt Luke's tongue drop down and brush across her pink anus.

"Was that an accident," Ann wondered, "or is he going to lick me there too."

Luke's tongue made a second pass going low again. Then a third. Ann wondered if he was testing to see is she'd stop him. Nobody had ever eaten her ass before; she always wondered what it would feel like. After three orgasms, her inhibitions were completely gone. Ann pushed Luke's head lower, sending him the hint he for which he was waiting.

Luke's tongue went lower and lower and was soon focused on Ann's tight pink pucker. Ann lifted her legs a little higher to give him better access. Luke didn't hesitate, he licked across her anus while his thumb worked her clit from above. Ann felt a little naughty letting Luke do this to her. The taboo nature of the act sent her over the edge again and she squirted a second time.

Luke moved up to swallow for her and again focused his tongue on her clit. Ann almost blacked out from the intensity of this orgasm. She couldn't remember anyone ever delivering an orgasm of such quality before.

"I don't care what this guy looks like," Ann thought to herself, "with his skills, it doesn't matter."

Luke let Ann come down from her heightened state. He kissed her ass cheeks a few times and took a few more long licks from the bottom to the top of her vulva. His hands moved from her hips to her breasts and back to her hips again. Ann felt like she had melted into the chair. Her muscles felt like a wet noodle.

Ann reached up to lift the mask to get a look at the man who had just expertly delivered the best orgasm of her life.

"Not yet, pretty mail lady," Luke said grabbing her hands before she could reach the mask, "Next time, you will see me."

"Just tell me you're not 80 years old," Ann looked down and smirked, "that would be a non-starter for me."

"I'm thinkin' I'm a few years older than you," Luke replied, "old guys don't farm."

Ann was relieved by his reassurance. She also liked the smooth calming nature of his voice. She was so relaxed, sitting naked in the chair with her new friend; but reality was setting in.

"I should really get back to the depot," Ann said, "If I'm too late, my boss will wonder what happened."

"Of course, pretty mail lady," Luke said, "let me help you back to your truck."

Luke carefully picked Ann up out of her chair and started carrying her back to her truck. As Ann held on, she could feel the tight sinew of Luke's shoulders and biceps. He was broad shoulders and seemed to have nicely proportioned muscles.

Luke carefully placed Ann back in her mail truck.

"Please give me a 30 count before you take off the blindfold, pretty lady," Luke asked, "You will see me next time."

Ann heeded his request and waited in her truck before she pulled off the blindfold. As she waited, she replayed what just happened in her mind. This guy had just given her almost an hour worth of pure pleasure without asking anything in return. Then, he carried her back to her truck and placed her carefully inside. He was considerate and chivalrous, a winning combination.

After waiting a full 100 count, Ann pulled off the blindfold and headed back down the road toward the mailbox. She took her clothes out of the mailbox and put the mask inside.

"Next time," Ann said into the mailbox GoPro, "I want to return the favor, maybe in your barn."

Ann closed the mailbox, re-assembled herself and headed back down the road back to the depot. During the drive back, she couldn't get over her meeting with her mystery man, Luke.

"Who was this guy," Ann wondered, "why won't he let me see his face."

Ann arrived back at the depot almost 45 minutes late. Ann convinced her manager that her route might take up to an hour longer because of washout on Route 4 that required a long detour. Ann's boss bought the story, clearing the way for more clandestine meetings if Ann wanted them.

Ann drove her car home still buzzing from the afternoon session.

Monday

Ann woke up Monday morning looking forward to the day. She wondered what would be waiting for her at her final stop, Mailbox 19.

After she showered, she opted for her yoga shorts and top. She wore no bra and no panties; she never did when she wore her yoga clothes. Ann was still horny, even after last week's treatment, so she inserted the wearable vibrator again just in case Luke wanted to interact with her during her route. She felt a tingle of exhilaration as she inserted it and pulled on her yoga shorts.

Ann arrived at the depot and talked with her colleagues while they loaded up their trucks for today's deliveries. Once her truck was loaded, she hopped in and made her usual stop at Pine Island Coffee.

"Looking good today, Ann," Gene said with a smile, "you have a spring in your step."

"Thanks Gene," Ann replied, "just my sheer love of my job showing through."

Coffee in her cupholder, sunglasses on, earbuds in, Ann headed out on her route for another set of deliveries.

The morning passed quickly and was soon at her regular lunch stop out on Route 7. She'd be at mailbox 19 in about 90 minutes, and she wondered what was in store for her. She thought about how Luke treated her yesterday. She thought about how erotic it was to leave all her clothes in the mailbox and drive up to his house naked. The blindfold seemed to make her even more sensitive to touch. The entire thing was completely different from any other "first date" she had ever had.

Ann put her lunch away and she was about to disengage the parking brake and start back down Route 7. Suddenly, the wearable vibrator pulsed on at near maximum intensity. The surprise caused Ann to startle a bit, but she soon recognized what was happening. She looked directly at the dash fan that she suspected had a hidden camera that Luke could watch.

"This thing isn't half as good as you are," Ann moaned into the camera fan, "this is nice, but I want the real thing."

Ann let the device have its intended effect, she tried to continue driving even though the vibrator was pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Ann tried to focus on her deliveries, but ultimately, she had to pull over so she could cum.

After bringing her to orgasm, the vibrator returned to the low intensity "simmer" mode. The undulating, constantly changing pulses soon had Ann whipped into a sexual frenzy. She needed something to help bring her to orgasm and release the pressure. Soon, it was 1 p.m. and she was back in front of mailbox 19 on route 11.

This time the flag was down. Ann opened the mailbox to insert the mail and found a post-it note.

"Please leave your clothes in mailbox and deliver mail to the house," the post-it note read. Ann stripped off her clothes, shoved them in the mailbox and zoomed up the road to the house. She parked as closely as she could to the front door, then stepped out of her mail truck and walked up to the house, naked, carrying the mail.

Ann walked up the stairs to the porch, then walked to the front door. The screen door was closed but the front door was open. Ann could her music playing inside the house, but she didn't see anyone moving about.

"Mail delivery," Ann announced through the screen door, she heard her voice carry across the open rooms.

Ann was more than a little nervous standing at Luke's front door naked. She wondered what he would look like and if he would even show his face. Ann saw shadows moving near the dining room, then she saw a tall figure emerge from behind a wall that she assumed must have led to the kitchen.

The man who stepped out was at least 6'5" tall, he had dark curly hair that he left a little long. His eyes were deep brown like hers and his face was chiseled and perfectly proportioned. His shoulders were broad, and his stomach displayed a prominent six-pack. He was barefooted and wore only the cut off shorts. On a scale of 1 to 10, this guy was a 12 in Ann's opinion.

"Hello pretty mail lady," Luke said smiling as he approached, "would you like to come inside for some fresh lemonade?"

Ann felt awkward standing naked in front of the partially dressed man.

"Maybe, but I think it's a little unfair that I am naked while you're not," Ann replied smiling.

"Well, then why don't you come in and take them off for me?" Luke replied.

"Why don't you take them off and I'll decide if I should come in," Ann laughed.

"You drive a hard bargain, pretty mail lady," Luke laughed unbuttoning his pants, "but I'm warning you, I'm pretty good looking when I'm naked."

Luke stood smiling while he finished unbuttoning his shorts and slowly lowered his fly.

"I'm kind of embarrassed by the effect you're having on me," Luke said as his cock sprung free from his shorts and slapped up against his stomach.

Ann kept her eyes on Luke's hard cock as she opened the screen door and approached him. She had never seen a cock this large except in porno movies. Luke was long and thick with a large purple head that protruded from the shaft. His cock and balls were totally shaved almost like they had been waxed. She watched as his cutoff shorts fell to the floor and he stepped out of them, naked.

Ann stepped inside and set the mail on a small table near the front door. She walked across the hardwood floor and got on her knees in front of Luke. Without saying a word, she placed her right hand on Luke's shaft and put the head of his cock in her mouth. She looked up at Luke with her big brown eyes and her mouth full of his cock.

"Oh my god, pretty mail lady," Luke moaned, "it's been a while since anyone has done this for me."

"You can call me Ann," Ann replied, "in this neck of the woods, if a woman puts your cock in her mouth, you're considered to be on a first name basis."

Luke laughed at her comment and then replied, "Ok Ann, but I have a rule in this house that beautiful ladies never give pleasure without getting pleasure."

Luke pulled Ann off him momentarily and then knelt next to her and gave her a kiss. He pulled her down on top of him as he laid on the floor on his back. Ann took the cue and shifted into a 69 position on top of him. Ann was amazed at how tall Luke's cock projected from his body; she estimated it to be over 8 inches long. She was also impressed by his thickness. Luke's cock made her ex-fiancé Jim's cock look like someone's index finger by comparison.

Ann felt Luke starting to work his magic from below as his tongue found its way to her clit. She loved how soft Luke's tongue was against her pussy lips and clit. It was just enough to create stimulation without being too harsh like most guys were when they went down. Ann was so worked up after she'd been teased by the wearable vibrator. She knew that it wouldn't take long for her to climax since she was so aroused.

Ann sucked Luke's cock like a woman possessed. She hadn't had any sex in a while, and she'd been fantasizing about sucking cock since her barn fantasy last week. She did her best to slobber all over Luke's head before trying to take him as deep as she could. Her mouth was making obscene squishing noises as she sucked him and took him repeatedly to the back of her mouth at the entry to her throat.

"The view from here is perfect," Luke whispered between licks, "I can't believe how perfect your ass is."

Luke couldn't help himself; he lifted his head off the floor so he could insert his tongue into Ann's lovely ass.

"Oh my God," Ann moaned, as Luke's tongue entered her naughty hole, "I love it when you do that."

Ann wanted to reward Luke for his performance, and she took his cock as deeply into her mouth as she had ever taken anyone in her life. She felt herself gag a little, but she kept working his massive cockhead deeper and deeper into her mouth. Ann wanted to learn to deepthroat Luke's massive cock and she was taking a crash course right there on the hardwood floor.

Luke's tongue was driving Ann wild, she sat up for a moment leaning back on Luke's face. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Luke looking up at her while his face was buried in her ass. Ann liked the sense of power that gave her, and she remained sitting on Luke for another moment or two.

"Do you like the way your mail lady's ass tastes?" She asked Luke, "because I can't wait to taste your cum."

Ann dove back down onto Luke's hard cock, shiny with her saliva. She worked more and more of Luke's cock into her mouth, but she was only able to get 6 inches or so in before she had to stop because of her gag reflex. She had 3 more inches to go if she wanted to take him all the way.

Meanwhile, Luke was back sucking on her clit with his tongue flickering lightly across it about 100 times per second.

"Luke, you're going to make me cum!" Ann moaned, then put Luke's cock back into her mouth.

Ann continued to moan as she rode Luke's face while she sucked his cock. She was right on the edge of her orgasm when she heard Luke from below.

"I'm cumming mail lady!" Luke howled as his legs started to shake and spasm.

Ann felt a large gush invade the back of her mouth and throat. She sucked and swallowed as quickly as she could, and Luke's cock just kept pumping burst after burst of hot cum into her mouth. Ann's barn fantasy was nearly coming true, it pushed her past the point of no return and into her own orgasm.

Ann moaned and shook as she came all over Luke's face. She tried to stay focused on the massive cock that was still erupting in her mouth, but she was in the throes of her own orgasm and her mouth was open from moaning. Ann worked hard to keep her mouth over Luke's spasming cock so she could finish swallowing for him. Luke and Ann were both moaning and spasming as they came in each other's mouths. It was an epic 69 session, one that she would never forget.

Ann continued to suck on Luke's cock well after his orgasm completed. She sucked out all the cum in his shaft and was still sucking him a minute or so after his orgasm was complete.

"I need a break, Ann," Luke said in a quiet voice, "I can't take anymore, right now."

Ann let Luke's cock fall out of her mouth and sat up on Luke's face again.

"Would you mind eating me just a little more," Ann begged, "it's been a while for your old mail lady here."

"MmmHmm," Luke answered while she sat on his face and looked over her shoulder at him underneath her perfect ass.

"I'm going to rotate so I can watch," Ann instructed as she quickly stood and turned around. Then she sat back down with her pussy directly over Luke's mouth.

Ann ran her hand through Luke's dark hair as she rode his face to another orgasm. She loved that he continued to please her even after he had already cum. He showed Ann a variety of tongue tricks that had her moaning and grinding on his face for the next 30 minutes. Ann came three more times before she finally rolled off Luke's face and lied on the floor next to him.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful cock," Ann asked Luke smiling at him as she turned her head, "I can't imagine what that would feel like inside me."

"Why don't I show you on your next visit," Luke laughed quietly, "by the way, I'm the only one here so you can always leave your clothes in the mailbox and drive up naked if you like."

"Or I could just leave my clothes off from the last guy I delivered mail to on the route," Ann laughed.

"Oh, so the pretty mail lady does this with all her customers, does she?" Luke smiled looking her way.

"Actually, you're my last stop every day, so this works out perfectly for me," Ann answered, "would you like me to deliver your mail to your house from now on?"

"I would love that, Ann," Luke answered, "it gets lonely out her on the farm."

"Speaking of last stops," Ann interrupted, "I should probably get the mail truck back to the depot before my boss thinks I stole it."

"Absolutely," Luke replied, "thanks for stopping by."

Luke gave Ann a naked hug and then walked her to the door. Luke stood at the door and watched Ann's ass swing back and forth as she walked back to her mail truck.

"Hate to see you leave," Luke said, "but I love to watch you go."

Ann bent over a little and shook her naked ass at Luke, then jogged back to her mail truck. She put the truck in gear and drove quickly down the driveway back to the mailbox to collect her clothes. She quickly pulled herself back together and headed back to the depot. Ann pushed the limits of her mail truck and made record time back to the depot. However, she was still almost an hour late. Thankfully nobody noticed so she hopped in her car and headed home for the evening.