Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder who that stranger was," Ann said, laughing "and I wonder which of these barns he's waiting in for me."

The rest of the day was uneventful. The temperature continued to rise as did the humidity. Ann's iced coffee was long gone, and she looked around her seats and console for her water bottle that she carried with her every day. It was nowhere to be found.

"Damn it," Ann said under her breath, "I must have left it on the counter again."

Mildly frustrated, Ann drove the next hour and made excellent time. Soon, she was making the 30-minute trip down County Road 11 to mailbox 19. As she approached the mailbox, the flag was again extended. She pulled up to the mailbox and made the now easy move to lower the flag and open the mailbox.

Inside, Ann found a tall glass of lemonade; It still had un-melted ice keeping it cold. The glass was custom made and it had a "Martin Farms" logo on the side.

Next to the glass was a post-it note that read, "A tall drink for my mail lady who's also a tall drink. Please keep the glass, we give them away to special customers and vendors."

"Is this guy a mystic?" Ann said as she took the glass, took a sip.

Then she held the cup up and smiled into the mailbox.

"Thank you!" she said, "I forgot my water bottle today, so this is very nice!"

Ann delivered L&M Farms' mail, made her usual U-turn, and headed back to the depot. On the ride back, she wondered how this mystery farmer could be so in tune with his mail carrier. It seemed like he knew exactly what Ann needed, exactly when she needed it.

"If this guys as attentive in bed as he is in the mailbox....," Ann laughed, "you can call me Mrs. L&M Farms starting right now!"

Ann smiled and spent the ride back to the depot wondering what L&M Farms looked like. She wondered if he was even a man. In her mind, she was hoping that he was like the man in the barn in her fantasy. Quiet, strong, with a taste for deep fellatio. She took another sip of her lemonade and tried to calm herself down. By the time she returned to the depot, Ann's mind was off the stranger and back to where she was going to spend the afternoon in the sun.

Thursday

Thursday morning was cooler. A high-pressure system brought cooler weather with a high of only 80. Ann was back in yoga pants and a crop top, showing off her tight abs.

"Good morning, Gene," Ann smiled as she picked up her coffee, "glad the heat finally broke."

"Glad to see you didn't melt into a puddle yesterday," Gene laughed, "the weekend is almost here!"

"Yesterday's only puddle was the one I made on the seat during lunch," Ann laughed under her breath as she headed back out to the mail truck, "I've got to find a guy."

Ann made her deliveries during the morning and had lunch without any "dessert". Once again, she was on her way down Route 11 to mailbox 19. As she approached, the flag was again raised indicating outbound mail. Ann pulled up, lowered the flag, and opened the mailbox. Inside was a letter in an envelope with a post-it note attached.

"The package you're delivering to me is actually for you," the post-it note said, "please take it and the letter and open them both when you get home."

Ann looked in the mailbox and laughed, "you're having me deliver your mail to me? Nice touch!"

Ann took the letter and the package that she'd been carrying all day and put them both in her purse to open when she got home. As she drove back to the depot, her mind raced thinking about the letter and the package from the mystery person L&M Farms.

"What could it be," Ann thought out loud, "the package isn't very big, maybe it's perfume?"

Ann arrived at the depot at 2 p.m. as usual, she hopped into her car and drove home. After an afternoon of suntanning, Ann returned home for the evening and had dinner. By the time she cleaned up the kitchen and did some laundry, it was after 8:30 p.m.

Ann poured a glass of wine and sat on the couch in front of the T.V. with her package and letter. She opened the letter, and a note and photo were inside. Ann looked at the photo, and her blood ran cold. It was a picture of her, in the mail truck, her legs spread wide and both hands in her naked crotch. Her tits were hanging out over the top of her dress and her head was back in the throes of orgasm.

"What the fuck?" Ann whispered to herself, "how did he get this?"

Then Ann remembered the dashboard fan that L&M Farms had given her. Did the fan have some sort of wireless camera in it? It must have reconnected when it was in range and sent him the picture yesterday when she delivered the mail. Ann reached down to find the letter.

"Pretty mail lady shouldn't have to do that by herself. I want you to wear what I bought you on your route tomorrow so I can give you the pleasure you need without having to do it on your own. Just think of it as an electric version of me between your beautiful thighs caressing you with my tongue. It is pre-registered to me, so I can control it remotely."

Ann opened the plain brown box and found a wearable vibrator. She opened the package and read the instructions. The vibrator connected to her cell phone, and she could give out a QR code to whomever she wished to give control. L&M Farms had already pre-registered the device, so she didn't need to take that step.

"You pervert," Ann said under her breath, "who used a camera to peep on their mail carrier and then gifts a wearable vibrator based on what he sees?"

Ann was somewhat worried about the compromising photograph, but she was incredibly turned on by the idea of riding in her mail truck wearing a remote-control vibrator. Whoever this mystery man was, he was incredibly creative. She gave him credit for effort and for getting her motor running near it's redline.

Ann poured another glass of wine and decided to try the vibrator on for size. She stripped off her shorts and panties and spread herself on the couch so she could insert the vibrator. Once she had it in, she messed around with the hand-held control to adjust the vibrations. This thing was industrial strength. To say it was rocking her world was an understatement.

After 2 or 3 strong orgasms, Ann removed the vibrator and headed to bed. As she fell asleep, she daydreamed about wearing her new toy out on her route tomorrow. Thank God tomorrow was Friday, this week was getting out of control.

Friday

Ann always liked to dress herself up a bit on Fridays. She took time to do her makeup carefully and looked at the stranger's gift from yesterday sitting on the bathroom corner. Ann looked at it for a second, contemplating what she should do.

"Oh, what the hell," Ann said, "what's the worst that can happen?"

Ann grabbed the sinful device and inserted it. She looked at herself in the mirror and got a slight rush as she saw the device covering up her pubes.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she laughed, as she pulled her Lulu yoga shorts on, "in for a penny, in for a pound."

She decided to go bra-less as well as she pulled on her yoga top. She admired how she looked in the skintight ensemble. The tight top made her breasts look bigger and showed off her erect nipples. If she didn't get noticed in this outfit, she was never going to get noticed.

It was another perfect day, the high was 80 degrees and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Ann pulled out of the depot and made the right turn towards Pine Island coffee.

"Good morning, Gene," Ann said as she grabbed her coffee and laid a five-dollar bill on the counter, "have a great weekend!"

"Looks like you're ready for the weekend," Gene said doing a double take as he looked up, "are you working out right after work?"

"Nope, just relaxed Friday attire," Ann replied, "perks of working for the USPS."

Ann noticed a few male coffee shop patrons watching her ass as she turned to head out to her truck. Ann smiled at them, acknowledging their lustful glances. It was clear her outfit was attracting attention.

Back in the truck, earbuds in, coffee in the cup holder, and the mail neatly organized, Ann pulled out onto Main Street and headed out on her route. At 9 a.m. sharp, she felt the vibrator come to life. She was halfway down Route 44 when it started to have an impact. The vibrator had 6 different patterns and 10 different levels. The vibrator was designed to maximize stimulation to her clit on the outside and much more powerful stimulation to her g-spot on the inside.

From her test drive last night, she knew that this thing got the job done. Ann was having a hard time focusing on making her stops as the vibration patterns kept cycling and the intensity started to increase. Ultimately, Ann had to pull over and park on the side of the rode as she felt her orgasm hit with a vengeance. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her body as she spasmed behind the wheel of her mail truck.

Ann looked at the fan on the dash, now suspecting that it had a camera.

"Oh, I'm going to get you for this," Ann said, looking directly at the fan, "you're starting at 9 a.m.?"

Ann waited a minute to allow her orgasm to wane, then she set out to make the rest of her deliveries. Two hours went by, and everything was back to normal. Ann was back on schedule, she was out on Route 7 just in time for lunch, like every other day. Ann parked her truck at the side of the secluded road and unpacked her simple lunch.

She finished her lunch and was about to head back out for the rest of the afternoon when the vibrator made her jump. The intensity was much higher this time and the pulsing pattern was incredibly effective. Ann's eyebrows rose on her forehead and her mouth opened wide with surprise.

"Holy shit!" Ann said, responding to the surprise attack.

Ann leaned back in her seat, frozen by the intensity of the sensation the vibrator was delivering. Ann had been in a heightened state of arousal since the last vibrations, so it didn't take much to push her back over the edge. Ann was rocked by multiple, deep orgasms that hit her in wave after wave. She had never cum like this in her life and it was happening to her while she was in her mail truck out on the public roads.

The vibrator kept switching modes, surprising Ann with new patterns. Then the intensity increased again. Ann was going wild with passion. She pulled off her top, releasing her large breasts so she could play with her nipples. She fondled her own breasts even though she suspected that the stranger was watching her through the hidden camera in the fan.

"Oh my God!" Ann cried, "that's enough, that's enough!"

But the vibrator kept going, vibration patterns changing, intensity increasing. All Ann could do was sit there and hold on until it stopped. She came again and again, shaking with each new climax. The little device was taking her out of her mind with lust and desire. She was a sight to behold, writhing topless in her mail truck on a beautiful spring day.

Finally, the vibrator stopped, allowing Ann to come down from her multiple orgasms and collect herself. She tossed her top on the seat next to her and decided to drive topless for a while until she cooled off. Ann knew the possibility of running into anyone on these county roads was close to zero. But she told herself she would put her top back on before she headed back out on the blacktop highway that led back to town.

Ann continued along making deliveries topless. The lunchtime vibrator session had her mind racing, thinking about sex. She thought about the man in the barn from her fantasy. She remembered how she sucked his big cock while kneeling in the dirt on the barn floor. Her mind was totally consumed with her sexual fantasy. Ann was looking at barns on the horizon wondering if her fantasy man was inside, waiting to be sucked and swallowed.

"I've got to find a man this weekend," Ann said to herself, "I'm clearly going crazy without it."

Ann worked topless for another hour and then put her top back on before she hit the blacktop. It was now 1 p.m. and Ann was about to turn onto Route 11 and make the 30-minute trip that ended at mailbox 19. Once she turned onto the dirt road, Ann decided to remove her top again and enjoy her exhibitionism. As she drove down Route 11, the vibrator activated again, but this time on a very low intensity and a very slow, undulating pattern. It was like having her pussy put on "simmer" for the entire ride down the country road.

After 20 minutes, Ann was crawling out of her skin with desire. She wanted to go from simmer to full power so she could finally climax for the third time today. In simmer mode, the vibrator was making her as horny as she had ever been. If she had found a strange man along the road, she'd pull him in her truck and fuck him senseless, she thought.

Not able to take it anymore, she started fondling her large breasts, she even reached down into her yoga pants and started to masturbate around the vibrator. Whoever was controlling the vibrator knew exactly how to drive her wild with lust and desire.

Soon, she could see mailbox 19 in the distance. As she approached, topless, she noticed the flag was up again today. Ann knew that L&M Farms had a camera in his mailbox, but she decided not to put her top back on and treat him to a view of her naked tits. She pulled up to the mailbox, lowered the flag and opened the door.

Inside, she found a sleep mask with a post-it note inside.

"If you want me to pleasure you, put all your clothes in the mailbox and drive up the road, sit on the porch and put on the blindfold," the note read.

Ann wasn't sure what to do. She absolutely needed the release, but she was a little worried about the risk. Her curiosity caused her to discount the risk and she decided to proceed. Ann pulled her top over her head and placed it on her lap. Then she removed her bra, letting her full breast swing freely.

Ann put her top and bra into the mailbox. Next, she reached behind and unzipped her skirt. She lifted her butt off the seat so she could remove her skirt. She placed the skirt into the mailbox with her top and bra. Now she was sitting in her mail truck wearing only her thong. Ann sighed, then pulled her thong down as she raised both feet so she could remove them. Ann set her thong inside the mailbox and closed the door.

Ann, now naked, slowly turned up the driveway and started driving up the hill that obscured the house from the road. As she crested the hill, she could see a large farmhouse about 100 yards away. Ann rode slowly toward the house and parked as closely to the front door as she could. She took a 360 degree look around the yard and saw nobody, not even a dog or cat.

"You're out of your mind," Ann said to herself as she picked up the sleeping mask, "naked on a stranger's farm, this is a first."

Ann took a deep breath and stepped out of the mail truck holding the blindfold in her hand. She walked up to the front porch and took a seat on one of the outdoor patio chairs that furnished the deck in front of the house. Once she was seated, she looked around one more time and then put on the blindfold.

Ann's heart was pounding in her chest, she gripped the chair with both hands waiting for the stranger to make contact. She was aroused and frightened at the same time. The seconds that passed seemed like minutes. Ann wondered if the man would even show up.

"Keep you mask on, pretty mail lady," Ann heard a voice say, "You will see me soon, but not just yet. My name is Luke."

Ann nodded her head silently and waited to see what would happen next. She jumped when she felt the stranger's fingers brush the skin of her face.

"Such a beautiful mail lady," the stranger said, "you are absolutely perfect."

"Thank you, Luke" Ann replied, thinking she was finally meeting L&M Farms.

The back of Luke's fingers swept carefully down her neck and then across her pert breasts. The stranger cupped her breast with his hand, then he let the back of his fingers brush across her erect nipple.

Ann moaned a little at the nipple stimulation. Luke noticed and did it again, Ann could almost feel him watching her reaction. She felt wetness on her right nipple as the stranger took it in his mouth and started sucking. His mouth was warm, and his tongue was soft and nimble.

Luke moved over to give her left nipple the same treatment. Ann moaned as she felt him suck on her nipple while his hands cupped her breasts. Luke focused on Ann's breasts for a while, working her into an even more heightened state of arousal.

The stranger's hand moved down Ann's stomach and brushed across her naked thighs as he continued to lick and suck in her nipples. She felt the stranger kneel between her thighs as he continued to slowly work on her breasts. Ann let her legs fall open for Luke as he kneeled between her legs and gently licked and sucked on her tits.

Luke kissed his way down Ann's stomach, and she leaned back in the chair hoping that she knew what he was going to do next. Luke, stopped at Ann's belly button, and then proceeded further until his face was between Ann's thighs. Luke kissed each inner thigh, working his way up toward Ann's wet pussy.

Ann felt Luke's tongue take his first soft, slow lick up her Labia and she let out a moan. It had been months since anyone had gone down on Ann, she was so ready for Luke's tongue.

"Eat me, Luke," Ann sighed, slowly reaching down to find his head with her hands, "and I'll return the favor."

Luke continued gently massaging Ann's labia with his tongue. He took long soft licks from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit. Each time he was at the top, he would stop and softly suck Ann's clit into his mouth and then flick his tongue across it which caused lightning to shoot through Ann's body.

Luke slipped a finger inside and started gently messaging Ann's g-spot. By the way he found it and how he was messaging it, Ann knew that this guy had skills. Ann's hunch was bolstered by the way he was complimenting the g-spot message with quick, light flicks of his tongue across her clit.

Luke continued his assault on Ann's wet pussy. His expert tongue and fingers constantly finding new ways to surprise and stimulate Ann. She had her fingers in Luke's hair as he licked and stroked her to the brink of an epic orgasm.

"Cum for me, pretty mail lady," Luke said softly, "I want to taste you."

Ann let out a low moan as Luke told her of his intentions. For a moment, she forgot that she was naked, on a stranger's porch, letting him perform cunnilingus on her in public. She had never done anything like this before. It was exhilarating and felt a little dangerous. Especially since she was blindfolded.

Ann felt her orgasm about to hit and let out a few deep moans. Luke could tell she was close because she was pulling his face in to meet her grinding hips.

"God, Luke, I'm cumming," Ann moaned, as she ground her pubes into Luke's mouth.

"Mmmhmm," Luke responded as he stayed busy preparing for the flood.

Ann's orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. She spasmed on the chair as Luke grabbed the cheeks of her ass to hold on. She felt the flow of her release as she drenched Luke in her squirt. Unscathed, Luke continued to provide pleasure, knowing exactly how to extend Ann's orgasm. A second orgasm hit and rocked Ann's world again.

Ann moaned and writhed on the chair as Luke continued to find new ways to stimulate and excite her. Ann felt Luke's big hands reach up and cup her breasts. Then, his fingers started playing with her erect nipples. Ann was in her own world.

"This guy is a pro," Ann thought to herself, "I've never had a guy who is so attentive and intuitive."

Luke moaned as he continued, his mouth still covering Ann's pussy lips while his tongue lightly flicked across Ann's clit. She could tell he was enjoying eating her pussy. Ann wondered how long he would keep making her orgasm. As Luke's fingers tweaked her perky nipples, Ann felt a third wave hit her and let out another groan.