Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the anticipated sounds of her former close colleagues as she opened the door to exit the stairs after her climb from the mezzanine. Since they were talking loudly and laughing, Kimiko decided to remain invisible, just around the corner from them for a moment since she had arrived with forty-five seconds to spare.

"She was so quiet when she was in this section. Whoever thought she would have what it takes to be a mailgirl," one them commented.

"But," another argued (a woman?), "she is doing the absolute minimum. The word is that despite clearly being shaved down there, people have only seen a hint that there is even a slit."

"The world's most modest mailgirl," someone else laughed. "Thought the idea was that they were supposed to be exhibitionists." More laughter.

This cannot stand, Kimiko decided. She took a deep breath and marched into the cluster of her colleagues.

"Good morning all," she chirped in a voice that was louder than she had previously used in the office, clothed or otherwise. She shook her fingers out and certain that all eyes were on her, she tweaked her breasts for a moment. Her nipples stood right out, suddenly large and succulent. "How is everybody today?" she continued as she pulled hard on a nipple with one hand and ran the other hand down her flat chest as she spread her legs apart. Reaching her previously hidden parts, she spread her labia. However as she was standing, she couldn't achieve what she wanted. "I guess this could be better," she suggested and leant back on the nearest desk, so that she could raise her legs in the air and then spread them wide while she gave herself some pleasure. This went on for a few moments, keeping her colleagues speechless which did nothing to interrupt her growing louder moans. After she had a mini-orgasm she stood back up, her hands by her sides.

In her most timid Kimiko voice she asked them "does someone have a pick up for me?"

***

Mitch looked up from his work. Someone had come around the corner into Betty Cuthbert's area of the office. Mitch quickly realised it was a mailgirl and then recognised that it was Jackson. Betty, as expected turned to deliberately look away from her as she passed by and into Mitch's office.

"Good afternoon," Jackson sang out to Betty as she opened Mitch's door knowing that she was further infuriating her previous friend.

"Afternoon Mitch," she smiled warmly while feigning a side-on modesty that put her small firm breasts on full display for him. "You have a pick up for me?"

Mitch shook his head. "No," he insisted.

Jackson looked at her device. "That's funny, Shane said here that you had something for me."

Mitch rolled his eyes. Why had he ever given Shane general access to the mailgirl call system? He knew the answer. Shane had insisted that in case Mitch was away from the office unexpectedly, he needed to have admin rights.

Jackson plonked herself down in one of the chairs facing Mitch, slouching back low with her legs spread as if that was the only way that she could sit. "Do you think Shane sent me up here on purpose?" she smiled, twirling a finger around a nipple.

Mitch gave up what he was working on. "You seem to have settled into the role quite well," he smiled at her.

"It's somewhat less stressful than what I was doing, it's a nice holiday," Jackson smiled.

"Not too intellectually rigorous?"

"I'm gaining insights. Learning about the human condition in a way that I never expected."

"That law degree is coming in useful?"

Jackson laughed. "Well, I made the rules."

Mitch smiled at that because it was clearly true. "Did you draft them with any thoughts that you would be here, like this?"

Jackson lifted her finger off her breast and wagged it at him. "You know that's not how it happened, Mitch."

Mitch nodded. "Well I better make this worthwhile. Here, I'll give you a note to deliver to Shane." Mitch grabbed a pad, wrote something down and tore off the page, folding it before handing it to Jackson who stood up, walked around the desk to Mitch's side and leaned against Mitch from slightly behind him, pressing one breast against his shoulder blade. She reached down to take the note out of his hand and breathed a warm "thanks" into his ear.

Jackson straightened up to leave on the errand.

"Drop around any time you're free," Mitch told her with some feeling.

The lithe mailgirl turned around to face Mitch front on. "You know," she smiled, "I just might." And she skipped out of the office.

Mitch shook his head after she had gone around the corner. He could only wonder. This was not how he had ever imagined Jackson to be. He didn't know anything any more.

***

They had an arranged meeting in her office, so Mitch went to the ninth floor to meet with Belinda Clarke in the HR section. He was early and was glad to find Kimiko Date just inside the doorway, on the floor, kneeling in the traditional mailgirl pose with her back straight and her legs spread waiting for her next assignment. She had set up near the entrance to the office area on that floor where most of the workers could see her. Perfect, thought Mitch.

He walked up to her. Of course she had her head down. "I've been hoping to have a chat with you," he stated, quietly enough to make clear that this would be a private conversation. She looked up, surprised, forgetting her unnecessary protocol. Mailgirls didn't look at the boss, at least that was the rule in Japan. Angry with herself, she looked back down. Mitch continued. "What happened, Kimiko?"

She knew what he was talking about. "Nothing," she murmured into the carpet.

"Come on," Mitch insisted, "something happened." He squatted down to her level and gave her his caring boss look.

Kimiko shrugged. "I guess it was when I overheard some of them talking about me. Apparently I was the world's most boring mailgirl. So I decided to show them." Kimiko blushed. "And I have to admit I enjoyed it. Are you telling me off? Am I going too far?"

Mitch shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't had any complaints, if that's what you meant. But I have to be concerned about your welfare. If I see a member of staff -- any member of staff -- acting differently, I like to make sure that everything is still all right with them."

"So no one has complained?"

"On the contrary, people are talking about you. If we were ranking mailgirls, you would be on top of the table at the moment.

"The table," Kimiko smiled.

Mitch laughed. "Oh yes, I hear that you've been on the top of a few tables."

Kimiko looked back down at the floor. "Of course you don't think I'm the most attractive mailgirl."

Mitch feigned concern. "Why do you say that?"

Kimiko mumbled "because you have Jackson."

Mitch laughed, maybe a little nervously. "More like Jackson has me," he corrected. "But listen, I don't play favourites with you. For a start, I'm a married man."

Kimiko smiled. "I know all about married men." She gave him a warning look that made him wonder.

Mitch decided not to pursue that line of discussion. And he was not going to ask her why she had reverted to demure, submissive mailgirl at this time, given what he had heard about her performances elsewhere. He shrugged. Her body, her choice. It was not like he was going to force her to perform.

Looking at his watch, Mitch gestured that he should get going to meet with Belinda. "My door is always open," he reminded her. Kimiko gave no hint of a response. She was staring at the floor again. So Mitch went on to Belinda's office. As he closed the door he gestured back towards the entrance and the still kneeling mailgirl.

"She's not always like that," Belinda smiled. Mitch gave her an interested look. "Now, if you had been here yesterday, there was a real performance."

Mitch looked interested. "Still waters," he mused. And they got on with the meeting.

***

Another day was over. Mitch arrived home and checked that the house was empty as Jessica had earlier promised him. He took off his office clothes, happy to be free of the trappings of his authority now that the day was done. But he did not put any other clothes on. He wandered naked from his bedroom through the quiet house, through to the room which held some of the relics of their daughters' childhood which the family still called the games room. Mitch assumed the position and waited for his wife to come home. Jessica had messaged him that the girls would not be back until late, so it was 'one of their nights.' He faced away from the entrance kneeling on the floor in the middle of their games room. He would not see anyone come in to the room. But he knew that it would be Jessica. He straightened his back. Something about the trust he had in her.

He heard Jessica come home and close the front door. Then he heard nothing. She was obviously in another part of the house, apparently taking her time. Of course how much time passes when you are waiting, in an unnatural position, and you cannot see what time it is. Suddenly without warning, Mitch felt a hand on his back. Jessica stood behind him silently for a while. Then she stepped around him, inspecting Mitch as he stared at the floor, waiting still. She tapped his erection with the tip of her finger and laughed. "That's why we don't have mailboys," she smiled. After all his erection was super hard and poking out from his body, in need of attention.

Mitch smiled.

"How was your day?" Jessica asked as she always did while she nudged his legs wider and straightened his back.

"The usual," Mitch answered casually. "Jackson teased me whenever she got the chance. She came into my office on a pretext in the morning. She sat down, spread her legs as she discussed how she was going to run a tribunal hearing. Some minor infraction. It's all distracting me from my work, maybe a little too much."

"Go on," urged Jessica, "give me the details."

Mitch knew which part of the story Jessica wanted to hear. "As she explained how she would run the tribunal -- one of the stockroom boys had been inappropriate with a mailgirl, allegedly, he had said a few stupid things to her, Jackson was opening and closing her legs. And as she reminded me that the mailgirls on the tribunal would of course be nude while they questioned the stockroom boy, she took a finger, licked it and put it inside herself."

"Put it inside herself," Jessica mocked. She stiffened her mood. "Did she wank herself with it?"

Mitch sighed. "I guess you could say that she did," he conceded. In his memory, she was pumping two fingers into herself. But he was not sure if that was real or his fantasy. He had been trying to concentrate at the time on what she was telling him. Which was that he should attend the tribunal, to see how it operated or some such reason.

"Why don't you just fuck her?" Jessica asked bluntly as she took off her clothes, using a tone suggesting that she had worked out the best possible solution for her husband.

"It would be like having an affair," Mitch pointed out.

"No, it would be having an affair," Jessica corrected as she lowered her underwear. She was now also completely naked.

"Right," Mitch agreed, correcting himself. "It would be having an affair."

Jessica knelt down and took him in her mouth. They had an understanding that she would relieve him first given the situation he was trapped in at work. But Mitch knew that he would have to reward her well for that concession.

***

Jessica smiled at Mitch as they faced each other across the table all the way through dinner.

Finally Mitch gave in. "What?" he asked his wife.

The radiance of her smile remained. "Who would have thought that mailgirls would be good for our sex life," she smirked.

"Good for your sex life," Mitch complained.

"My poor boy," Jessica consoled him after a moment or two. "That's what happens after more than a few years of marriage."

"So what we were talking about earlier. Do I have your permission?" Mitch probed.

"Permission for what?" Jessica teased.

"Were you giving me permission to mess around with the mailgirls at work?"

"Ah, we're talking about your Circe. Why not bring her home? First I'd like to meet my competition. Then we could do whatever comes next in a controlled environment."

"Yes, that seems like a perfectly insane idea. Why don't I ask her?"

They ate for a while.

"By the way," Mitch asked, "where are the children."

Jessica shrugged. "I gave them a hundred dollars and told them to go out and get into trouble."

Mitch tried to smile. "It's nice to spend some time together, just the two of us and not have to worry about what the children are getting up to."

Mitch was nude. Jessica was fully dressed.

***

Jackson sat at Mitch's round table. "You realise that I am just a humble mailgirl who takes messages from one part of your office to another," she smiled, leafing through the pile of papers on the table in front of her.

Mitch smiled. "You realise that you're the only person in the office who understands this stuff."

Jackson poked him further. "You do have an HR department."

"Yes, Belinda personally delivered this lot to me and said, quote, unquote, no one in the section has any idea."

Jackson read through the covering letter, nodding as she did. She then turned to Mitch suddenly. "Are you looking at my tits?" She straightened up and turned to face him, ensuring that her bust was on full display to him.

Mitch smiled. It was not worth trying to deny it or make any excuse. He made a point of looking into her eyes and then dropping his gaze to take in the view.

"Well here they are," Jackson teased, playing with her nipples for a moment then dramatically throwing her head back and letting out a moan. She held that pose pulling on her nipples for a moment. Then she went back to looking at the documents. "Now where were we?" she asked in her controlling voice.

"My wife's been asking about you," Mitch tried.

Jackson stopped her work and looked over to him apparently ready to start the self stimulation again. "Oh really?" she challenged. "What sort of interest does she have in me?"

"I think she would like to meet you, size you up. Maybe have you over for dinner."

"She suggested that? All the things a concerned wife would do if she were worried about an office dalliance."

"Dalliance?"

"What would you call it?"

"If I knew what it was I might have a name for it."

They both laughed. Then Jackson got serious first. "If I was to come for dinner, there would be no talk about the office. Or this." She swept her arm theatrically along her bare torso. "And you would not be surprised that I would be demurely dressed up like a nun. I think I would be quite able to cause more problems with a visit to your home than I might be creating in your wife's imagination at the moment." Jackson paused for a moment. Then she added "and yours."

She lifted up the cover letter to reread it. Clearly they were back to the job at hand.

***

Mitch looked up when he heard his office door open. Jan Stephenson stood there with a smile on her face and nothing else on. Mitch smiled at her so she took a step in, her tight abs highlighted in the sharp office downlights.

"I just wanted you to know I took three minutes off my PB on the weekend," she gleamed.

"That's great," Mitch tried, "what was the event?"

"Triathlon. Coach said that my technique is improving too." Mitch nodded in approval. Catching that Jan turned around, looked over her shoulder and flexed her muscular buttocks at him. In case he missed it, she did the same again. "I couldn't do that two months ago," Jan boasted.

"Very impressive," Mitch agreed.

"Nothing like that stair work." Jan clenched up her buttocks and her hamstrings to prove it.

"Indeed," Mitch admired, wondering what he could say to convince her that he really was impressed with her muscular show. And for it to finish.

Jan dropped her smile. "You really must be very busy. Sorry to disturb, I'll leave you to it." She turned to exit then bent from the waist to touch her toes in a show of pure physique. She straightened up turned back to Mitch and blew him a kiss, suddenly acting quite feminine. "I really do appreciate this chance to be the best that I can," she oozed.

"And I'm glad we can offer it to you," Mitch answered a little too automatically, wondering as he did whether he was showing his workers enough that he cared.

***

With nothing on her app, Jackson took the stairs back down to the mezzanine. She sighed as she opened the door into the room causing Lauryn to look up from her laptop.

"What's up?" Lauryn asked her.

Jackson smiled. "I am so wet."

Shaking her head in amusement, Lauryn asked "what have you been up to now? Have you been teasing the boss again?" With a wide smile Jackson nodded. Lauryn closed her laptop and moved it away, to make space. "Want me to help you with that?"

Jackson shrugged. "Yeah, why not?"

Lauryn licked her lips. "Good that you're so enthusiastic. You hot bitch."

Jackson stepped over the bench and gave Lauryn a long kiss. Lauryn broke away to push the slim mailgirl onto her back so that she had easy access to her erect nipples first and then to her pussy. "You are absolutely soaked," Lauryn confirmed as she worked two fingers easily into Jackson who writhed under the other mailgirl's attention. It did not take long. She came strongly as Lauryn worked her tongue in all the right places. After a few more moments, Lauryn relented and Jackson propped herself up on her elbows.

"Shit, I needed that," Jackson exclaimed. She then laughingly confided that Shane kept sending her to Mitch's office giving her so many opportunities to tease him. And then added that she was still helping Mitch with the regulatory mailgirls stuff.

"Shane is absolutely enjoying this whole thing," Lauryn agreed. "It's like he thinks we're Team Crawford or something."

Jackson did not think to explore that. Instead she asked what Lauryn had been doing on her laptop.

Lauryn smirked. "Yeah, my team have been getting me to help them out too. With the stuff that I used to do. I guess I'm keeping my hand in there as well as with Shane's demands."

Jackson laughed. "We are being exploited. On so many levels," she agreed.

And in her post orgasm high, she did not read Lauryn's look that said 'possibly more than you realise.' Instead she checked her app to make sure that she had not missed her next delivery.

***

Mitch wandered back to his office after a meeting and sat down, preparing himself to start his next task. Betty Cuthbert came to his door and of course he waved her in and encouraged her to sit down with him.

"You look worried, Betty," he commented.

Betty gave him a serious look. "I am. I haven't seen anyone do any work recently. Are you sure we can carry on like this?"

With a swish, the tall athletic figure of Jan entered Mitch's office with a document for him. She stopped part way in realising who Mitch had with him. "Hi Betty," she called out sweetly as she stepped up carefully next to Betty to place the document on Mitch's desk and started to retreat immediately.

"Yeah hi," Betty grumbled. Knowing that Betty would not turn, Jan went on pointe, flexed her bottom at Mitch, then reached over and pretended to hump the doorframe.

Mitch looked beseechingly at Betty. "They're trying to be friendly to you," he tried.

Betty glared back. "No, they're trying to get a reaction from me. They won't get it. And what are you grinning at?"

"Nothing," Mitch dissembled. Jan was back on pointe, her buttocks twitching in turn as proof of her new found prowess. Sensing it was time, she skipped out and around the corner.

"And what's that?" Betty snapped, gesturing at the envelope on Mitch's desk.

Mitch opened it and read it. "It's from Shane confirming the defence people for tomorrow. They liked the proposal. And just to assure you, it's worth about a billion dollars if the meeting goes well. We are getting some things done here."