Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten o'clock. Mitch knew that Mr Harada was due any moment and was mostly ready for him.. But somehow Mr Harada took him by surprise when he strode into Mitch's office flanked by an immaculate young man and an equally immaculate young woman who both wore the most serious looks, both dressed in dark suits that matched Mr Harada's for quality and cut. Mr Harada waved his assistants away and they left Mitch's office, to speak with Betty Cuthbert who led them out of the area.

Mitch tried to guess Mr Harada's mood. He did not have to wait more than a moment.

"I am not happy with your mailgirl rules," Mr Harada told Mitch who still stood as he sat himself down in front of his Australian manager. Mitch stood and waited.

"Which rules?" Mitch asked after waiting a moment to see if Mr Harada had finished.

Mr Harada spoke up. "You are aware of the rules that we have in Japan and the US for our mailgirls. We made those rules for a reason. Yet I see that your rules are almost the opposite of what we have shown to work."

Mitch tried to point out how Australian labour law meant that he had to take a different approach than the other two programs. "But it is working out well," he suggested without much support for that assertion.

"I did not see any mailgirls on my way in," Mr Harada harrumphed.

Mitch decided to try to fix that. "Let's see if there are any in their change room at the moment. Mitch led Mr Harada past Betty Cuthbert's still empty seat to the window that looked out on the mezzanine and the foyer. Two mailgirls were visible, both typing on their laptops. Mitch pointed at the closer one who had squatted on the bench with her legs spread facing their way but engrossed in her laptop. "That's Lauryn," Mitch informed his boss. "She's helping out her old team, she was a business analyst. They have a report due tomorrow afternoon, so she's pitching in when she's free and not on a delivery." Mitch did not add that she was off the call list until her work was done because they needed her expertise if the report had any chance of being completed successfully.

Mr Harada grunted an acknowledgement.

Mitch continued. "And Annette over there..." who had stretched out on her front on the other bench with her face close to her laptop, "she is doing an online economics course in her downtime. She fits it in between her calls."

Mr Harada seemed to be impressed when she let one leg slip down the side of the bench exposing herself -- unknowingly -- to Mr Harada and Mitch and to anyone else who may be watching from any of the upper floors as she maintained her concentration on her coursework.

Mr Harada kept his watch over the two in the change room. "So the other four are delivering mail or waiting on the other floors?" he asked.

Mitch checked the app on his phone. It told him that two of the mailgirls were currently on jobs, that Heather was on period leave and Jan had the day off for unspecified personal leave. Which meant, he felt with a pang, that Jackson was naked somewhere on another floor. Should he tell Mr Harada about this? Why not? Mitch explained the situation to him.

Mr Harada, already unhappy, was even less happy that there were only two other mailgirls there and made that clear. Mitch tried to explain that the leave the two absent mailgirls had taken was a minimum employment condition in Australia.

Mr Harada's face tightened. "Does anybody work in this country?" he demanded. Mitch decided to try to placate him by starting to recite his practised outline of how the Australian operation was running.

Mr Harada let him run on for a while before stopping him. "Since this is my company, I'll go for a walk around the office," he announced. "Am I allowed to do that in this country?" he growled.

Betty Cuthbert came back as Mr Harada walked out, nodded officiously to him and told Mitch that she had found spare desks for Mr Harada's assistants to work at. She gritted her teeth at the company owner when he was safely around the corner to Mitch's amusement. When Mr Harada returned to Mitch's office he smiled politely at the stolid Betty but looked a bit more comfortable. He walked in on Mitch and sat at his desk, somewhat relaxed. "I am pleasantly surprised by the level of diligence that I saw in the office. Perhaps I may have been a bit premature about your changes to the program. Now I would like to visit your IT contractors on the lower floor. I'm curious about their level of capability."

Mitch relaxed too. "I'll take you down there and introduce you to them." He called to confirm that their CEO would be available for a visit. On the way down, Mitch explained that the IT company also used their mailgirls and got a nod of approval for that revelation.

Mitch led Mr Harada out of the lift, past BAD Solutions' receptionist who smiled at him, and they turned the corner to the CEO's office together. They both saw the mailgirl in the kneeling position, naked, flawless and pale, her firm breasts proudly forward, with her legs spread so she knew that she was completely exposed to anyone who could see her, waiting patiently outside the office of the CEO.

Ah, Mitch thought, she is in that sort of mood at the moment.

Mr Harada smiled at him. "Now that is a mailgirl." Mitch chose not to reply to that, waiting for Mr Harada to expand. "You see," he continued, "with proper training and the right attitude, your mailgirls can reach the same standards as the ones we have in Japan and in the US." Mitch again decided to stay silent. Better to not give Mr Harada any false expectations about his unpredictable employee.

They came close to her. The mailgirl stayed in total submission looking down at the floor, absolutely still, her long thick black hair partially obscuring her face. "Hi Kimiko," Mitch smiled as they reached her. Startled, she looked up, and seeing the two men a shot of fear opened her eyes wide. Wondering what was wrong, Mitch looked to her, then to his boss, then again to her.

Mr Harada seemed to be equally as shocked as the quivering mailgirl, his face tight with confusion. He stared at her open mouthed for a long moment. "Kimiko," he demanded once he had almost recomposed himself but still with a tremor in his voice, "what are you doing here?"

To be continued...