Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty Cuthbert harrumphed. "I just hope there's not too many distractions."

Silently Mitch hoped that she was right.

***

The next morning, Mitch and Shane were prepping for their meeting with the defence people later in the day.

"You know that the folk coming to meet us want to see a mailgirl," Shane suggested.

"Sorry," Mitch came back at him, "are you suggesting that this contract hinges on whether some visitors to our office see a naked woman or two here?"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting," Shane enthused. "I'll organise for a pick up during the meeting. We'll act like it's most normal thing in the world, they'll be impressed and presto, contract signed and money in the bank."

Mitch shook his head. "I'm not sure I can even start to articulate what is wrong with that plan, Shane."

"Great, so I'll organise it," Shane enthused. Mitch groaned, certain that he was going to regret it. He put that thought to one side as they had a presentation to polish.

***

Mitch was furious after the defence contractor meeting. He dropped his normal placid demeanour and did not care what the others thought of it. He called Shane and Wendy Turnbull into his office. He stood behind his desk, glowering down at the two of them who were sitting, trying to be calm, waiting. "Whose idea was it to send in the mailgirl with No War written on her chest?" he shouted at them.

Wendy looked to her feet. "It wouldn't have mattered," she mumbled.

Mitch glared at her. "Why not?"

Wendy continued. "They all had No War on their chests today. They talk."

Mitch gestured wildly. "Oh great. Who's going to tell them that they probably cost the company $1 billion? How are they going to make that up with productivity savings?"

Shane spoke up. "Well..." he started.

Mitch turned on him. "Well what?" he snapped.

Shane for some reason seemed immune to Mitch's rage. He held out a thick document, pointed it towards Mitch. "Lauryn Mark just gave me this report for you to read. Apparently the components we were trying to sell to Defence can also be used for renewable energy."

Mitch looked at the report cautiously. He was still steaming. "Who wrote this report? Why haven't I seen it?" he demanded.

Shane had the answer as he opened the report and skimmed the executive summary. "She did. Remember, Lauryn was originally employed by us as a business analyst, and this is her area of speciality. And she has also attached a list of companies to contact. She has projected sales of $2 billion based on the expected growth of the renewables market in the next five years. It's all in the report."

Mitch was still angry. "So why hasn't she told us about this before?"

Wendy spoke up carefully. "She has an answer for that which you may not like. She says that you never took any notice of her work when she had her clothes on."

Mitch sat down and shook his head. He sat silent while the other two waited. Eventually he shook his head. "This company," he grimaced.

Shane looked to Wendy as he placed the report in front of Mitch, on his desk. Shane gestured to her that it was a good time to leave.

***

Mid afternoon, Kimiko Date rapped lightly on Mitchell Johnson's office door. He gestured for her to come in and obeying she slunk in a few steps. "Do you want me to kneel?" she asked, looking at the floor rather than at Mitch.

"No," Mitch replied immediately. "That's not how I do things here. I hoped that you knew that."

Kimiko nodded and stepped a little closer. "Have I upset Betty Cuthbert?" she asked just as softly.

"No, that's how she always is." Mitch gestured to the chairs facing his desk.

Kimiko slid into one of the chairs and wriggled herself so that she was sitting straight, her pert breasts gently swaying for a moment.

Mitch smiled at her. "Thanks for coming in, I thought it was time that we had a talk. I'm trying to check on how everyone is doing after the first month."

"Hmm," Kimiko replied. She relaxed, pushing her chair back so that she could slouch comfortably. She hooked one leg over the armrest which exposed her to Mitch. After licking a finger lasciviously, she ran it down her chest, over her mound and ran it through her slit. "This area needs a dildo station," she suggested, using one finger and then another on her clit in lieu of having an office supplied tool at hand.

"That's not going to happen," Mitch replied with a smile and a gesture towards the back of Betty Cuthbert's head as she worked at her desk.

"What would you like to talk to me about?" Kimiko asked as she buried a finger right into her vagina.

Mitch was impressed at how she could carry on their conversation while getting herself off as if that was how interactions now occurred in the office. He remembered himself enough to ask "have you considered your future?"

Kimiko removed her finger, but it turned out that was so she could pinch both her nipples at the same time while keeping her legs spread for Mitch's apparent enjoyment. "Oh, it is that sort of talk," Kimiko mocked, raising her voice a little and giving Mitch a sardonic look. "Is this because you are concerned about my behaviour?" She ran both hands down to her pussy and proceeded to work away at her clit and vagina at the same time. "Am I concerned about my behaviour? No, in this role, I only consider the present." She stopped for a moment to let a minor orgasm ripple through her. Then she continued calmly as before "Oh, you maybe think that me being a mailgirl will make things hard for me in the years to come and I will find it hard to get a normal job? Are you applying a misogynistic stereotype to me? Are you worried I am becoming a sex maniac or something?" Kimiko stopped wanking for a moment and licked a finger on each hand, making a show of it for her audience of one. She looked hard at Mitch daring him to contradict her.

Mitch said nothing and tried to look managerial, expecting that he was failing at that, given the performance in front of him.

"How are things going with Jackson?" Kimiko asked in her soft yet probing way. "Does she do this for you?" Kimiko swung around in the chair until she was kneeling on it, facing away to give Mitch an unobstructed view of her pussy and her bottom hole. She smiled over her shoulder at him.

"I do run a large business," Mitch answered, trying to sound light hearted about it.

Kimiko missed the mood as she swung back to sit down, again with her leg spread over the armrest. "That's not how it looks to me," she purred as she went back to masturbating. Mitch raised an eyebrow, a question. "From here it looks like a circus with naked women running all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all shut down."

Mitch shook his head. "You don't have to be worried about that. We're funded by head office."

"For their amusement?"

"Something like that I expect."

"I worked in head office, as you are aware. They do not smile very often."

"I think we can make them smile," Mitch answered, wondering if that was actually true.

"You may find that harder than you think," Kimiko whispered as if she knew something that Mitch didn't.

"Well, you know them," Mitch agreed.

"Indeed," rejoined Kimiko with a strange look on her face. Mitch decided to dismiss it. Maybe she was just getting off on the conversation and from her wanking.

Kimoko reached an orgasm and when it finished she slumped down in the chair. "Sorry," she said meekly, looking down at the floor. "This was supposed to be a talk about my performance? How well am I doing?" Back to the quiet, shy Kimiko, a total change in demeanour.

Mitch smiled. "I am always trying to work out what you are thinking."

Kimiko smiled but privately as she maintained her submission. "And what am I thinking now?" she again whispered.

Mitch conceded "I have absolutely no idea."

"Do you have any problems with my work?" Kimiko asked.

Mitch looked at his screen, at the app and checked her progress report. "No, your work looks pretty good, based on your stats. But I want to know how you feel about what you are doing here."

Kimiko sat up straight, her legs on the floor and her hands by her side. She looked Mitch seriously in the eyes. "For the first time, I feel truly that I am in the right place." On that she was quite emphatic.

***

Shane burst into Mitch's office with a bottle of red and two long stem glasses. "You have to try this beauty," he insisted.

Mitch looked up from the report he'd been reading. "It's four o'clock, Shane."

"Ten past," Shane corrected. "Just one glass, a taste, to agree I'm on a winner with this one."

Mitch groaned as Shane plonked the glass for Mitch on top of the report that he had open on his desk. Shane had the bottle open and had poured before Mitch could react in any way. "Got to let it breathe for a moment," Shane warned as he held his own glass up to his nose. "Smells promising," he reported.

Mitch gave up any protest and took up his glass for a sniff. "I can tell it's not off," he replied.

Shane laughed. "You have the best nose for wine that I know," he insisted.

"Okay," Mitch relaxed, "how much was it?"

"Seventy-five dollars," Shane shrugged, "and worth every cent." He took a sip and nodded his appreciation. And then looked back to make sure that Mitch's door was closed and that Betty Cuthbert was otherwise engaged. "How are you getting on with the mailgirls?"

Mitch shrugged. "I see them, we talk. You send them to my office on a regular basis, in case you had forgotten."

Shane looked concerned. "You're the boss. You're supposed to be taking advantage of your position, what with a horde of naked women in your office."

Mitch shrugged like it really did not occur to him. "They all think I'm getting it off with Jackson."

"Well you are," Shane retorted. And then studied Mitch's face for a moment, hoping for a confirmation. There was no confirmation. Reading his boss, Shane shook his head. "Well, I wonder who is then," he concluded.

Mitch looked hard at Shane like he really did not understand him. "Shane, you're a married man with kids."

Shane was not ruffled by that. "And with all those horny nude women in the office all day." He widened his eyes at Mitch. "Let's call one in now." And got out his phone. "Who do you want to see?"

Mitch shook his head. "You know, I take my wedding vows pretty seriously."

"And then temptation comes along," Shane taunted him, walking his fingers across the desk towards his boss.

Mitch sighed. "Yes, I had noticed that. But I guess I can be strong about this. I mean, who knows what would happen if we gave in..."

Shane smiled. "We?"

Mitch looked shocked. "You mean?" he spluttered.

Shane shrugged. "Some of us are only human." He thought for a moment and then looked completely satisfied. "It was all completely consensual."

"Shane, why aren't you up in front of the tribunal?"

"Because I play by the rules. You know what's in the contract. I do what they tell me to."

Mitch shook his head while Shane grinned at him.

***

Betty Cuthbert was sitting with Mitch in his office for their weekly status meeting, her laptop open on his desk so she could update anything if it came up during their discussion.

"You see," Mitch told her, "there's been nothing in the press, no harassment of our staff, and no reporters have bothered to contact me for a while. All we had to do was sit tight and see it out."

Betty Cuthbert looked unimpressed.

Mitch continued, knowing he was trying to convince himself as much as he was Betty. "The world has moved on, they have found much more interesting things." Betty gave him her look. "What?" he asked her.

"Mr Harada is about to visit again. Remember what happened last time?"

Mitch gave her an acknowledging look. "That's what I'm talking about, to quote Shane. It blew up then and it went away."

Betty struggled for the words to reply to that. "Then there weren't, there wasn't the situation there is now."

Mitch nodded. He reminded Betty that with the help of some judiciously worded statements from Jackson, the press had been discretely warned of the penalties associated with worker privacy breaches under the Fair Work Act which had apparently worked. Social media had nothing to feed on after the hoo-ha caused by Mr Harada's announcement because there were no pictures, for a start.

The Age had tried to turn Harada Industry's Fair Work Agreement with the mailgirls into a story since the agreement was a published document. They reported the most salacious details and asked Mitch for a comment that they didn't get. But with no photos and no quotes from anyone affected, they did not seem have put much effort into the story and it ran deep in the paper and was almost impossible to find in the business section of their website. No one, it seemed, really cared about a private company that no one had heard of before it introduced mailgirls and no one seemed interested now, so long as there was no kindling. Even The Hun had been unable to come up with anything to confect any outrage.

Mitch had his radar up. He knew that Four Corners had some poor resolution footage of the Emily protest -- although he did not know it was Emily -- which they were reluctant to use as being unable to identify her, they did not know whether she was of age. And apart from that they had little more than The Age had. ACA had been waving their chequebook around but with absolutely no success. All anyone had was the footage of Mr Harada in the foyer saying it would happen. And his press statement saying that it had. No one outside the building could even be certain that the program was running. Somehow, all the workers at Harada and BAD Solutions had kept it from leaking through friends and teammates. Maybe, just maybe, they would get through this.

Now, if only he could make Betty Cuthbert believe him.

***

Cara Johnson wondered what was going on with the mailgirls program. Her father had given the twins no inkling of what was happening in the office since Emily had found out that she was not on the shortlist. Cara walked into her sister's bedroom unannounced as usual finding Emily standing nude on tiptoes.

"What's doing sis? How's the protest going?" she asked like their situation was the most natural in the world.

Emily gave her a wicked smile. "We've gone underground. Want to join in?"

"Amazing the video hasn't leaked," Cara reminded her and got a pout.

"I trust the others in the resistance," she insisted.

Cara gave her a knowing smile. "Trust no one," she suggested.

"You do things your way, I'll do them mine," Emily responded. She flexed her calves. "This position is worse than the other one," she complained. "I don't know how they do it."

Cara walked around her, inspecting how her sister was standing. "Why are your hands behind your back," she asked.

"I'm imagining that they are tied together or handcuffed or something."

Cara thought about that. "I would have you with your hands by your side," she suggested.

"Really?" asked Emily, "why?"

"That makes it easier to punish you on your bottom. Your hands aren't in the way." Cara thought for a moment. "I'm sure that's how they are in the Japanese videos."

"Oh," Emily nodded, "I don't think I have seen those. But you're probably right." She moved her hands to her sides. "Definitely this," she agreed. "This is much more uncomfortable." Cara stood staring at her sister for a while, smiling as Emily winced with the pain rising from her feet and the stiffness now running from her shoulders to her fingers. "Will you punish me?" Emily asked.

Cara crossed her arms and looked warmly at her sister. "No," she teased, "I'm not going to." She shook her head. "I don't get it. Why are you doing this?"

Emily smiled then winced. "You have no idea how hot this is."

Cara shook her head again and left her sister to it.

***

With the dates confirmed, Mitch sent out an office-wide email warning that Mr Harada was visiting for two days starting from Monday. Mitch knew that he would have to address the mailgirls the next morning as he knew that not all of them were bothering to check their email accounts. After all, why should they? They could let the app govern their workdays, and they did not have to care about anything else if they chose not to.

Mitch informed them in the gym as they were getting ready. For once they had all presented to work that morning. He felt the frisson of being surrounded by six naked women who were unashamedly preparing themselves for the day. Jan who insisted on keeping her pussy completely bare, had her legs spread on the bench right close to Mitch as she wielded her razor. She looked up and smiled at Mitch then checked her pussy for errant hairs before starting on her legs. Wendy Turnbull lurked in the background, pretty much superfluous. She was supposed to inspect them at eight o'clock before they went on duty but as she had complained to Mitch there was little to inspect. The mailgirls were self sufficient and the rules were loose enough that they were almost never going to break them, unless they decided that they wanted to.

"So?" asked Jan looking up to Mitch as she finished shaving her legs, "why does any of that matter to us?"

Mitch smiled knowing not to show any exasperation. "Because mailgirls is his baby, if I can put it like that. He is coming here primarily to see how the program is running. So it does kind of matter to you."

"And if he doesn't like what he sees?" Lauryn asked Mitch.

Mitch sighed. "He can wind the program up. After all, he's paying for it."

The rest of the mailgirls looked over to Jackson who was stretching in a corner. She knew why. "If he does that the company would still have to pay our contracts out," she reported to general affirmation. She smiled at Mitch with a look on her face that seemed to say to him, this is what you and I have done.

Heather saw an opportunity for her ambition. "They can't move us overseas and make us American or Japanese mailgirls then?" she asked. There was more than a little hope in her question.

Jackson faced the room, blithely doing a knee stretch that opened her crotch for Mitch's view as he looked over to see what she would say to that. "Our contracts don't allow it," she reported. "We are Melbourne mailgirls only. With a Sydney option we can take if the company ever extends the program there."

Annette joined in the discussion. "How does Sydney sound, Heather?" she teased. "The New York of the south?"

Amid the laughter, Heather tried to convince them that one day she would be a mailgirl in New York. The others were not convinced. "You'll see," she glowered, not entirely convincingly. She looked to Jackson with hope, but Jackson shrugged back at her meaning no.

Lauryn waited for that to settle down, a moment of relative quiet to question Mitch further. "So we can just do our work as usual on the big day and Mr High-and-Mighty can like it or lump it?" She looked over to Kimiko who was bent over concentrating on her nails or simply trying to stay out of the situation. "Kimiko," Lauryn called to her, "how do you think he'll take it?"

They all looked over at Kimiko who looked up as if she had just realised that they were all there. She shrugged and went back to inspecting her nails before looking away at the mirror to confirm that her appearance was up to her standards. She spread her legs and looked closely at her pussy, screwed her face up and tweezered a hair off her now completely bare mound.

"Well, that's settled then," Mitch concluded, worrying privately what ideas the mailgirls may have in mind for Mr Harada's visit, after the No War episode. Better not to dwell nor say anything further to provoke them, as he knew he would not find out if they had any plans until it was too late.

***