Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Mitch strode up to Kimiko so that she could not but know that he was standing right close to her.

"Thank you for coming," he started. He looked down at her imagining her in one of the pictures that Mr Harada had sent, which loomed over him as he tried to connect with the submissive mailgirl. Why had he chosen this place for such a discussion with her? Once again he had to work hard to concentrate on the person in front of him and put a vision of her bound and helpless out of his mind.

"I did not have a choice, did I?" she replied. She was not going to make this easy, he realised.

"Kimiko," he stated gently, "you could have taken the day off."

Kimiko maintained her pose on her knees. And her defensive attitude. "I didn't have a reason."

Mitch sought to lay on the kindly approach. "I don't want to tell you off. For a start, there is nothing to tell you off about as you didn't do anything wrong." He thought that he noticed Kimiko nodding at that so he continued. "I wanted to talk to you so we can both be sure about your future here, how we can be sure that you are comfortable staying here and how we can help you."

Kimiko looked up at that, making eye contact despite her best effort not to. "Help me do what?" she asked softly. It was said calmly but there was a lot of force about it.

Mitch shrugged. "Help you continue on here as you want to."

Having looked up for the first time, Kimiko noticed the new artwork on the walls with a jolt. She focused on the nearest one. "Did granddad send these?" she asked, standing up to get a better look. Mitch nodded. "That's his style," she added. She got up and walked close to the nearest one. Shot from the back it showed a naked woman -- who, Mitch realised, somewhat resembled Kimiko -- on her knees with her hands crossed behind her back, and to judge by the submissive look on her face which she had half turned from the camera, she was calmly waiting for her hands to be tied. A decent length of thick rope lay coiled ready at her feet.

"It's called Kinbaku," Kimiko told Mitch as she knelt near the print, copying the model's pose and gazing over her shoulder at Mitch to see his reaction. "Sometimes it's called Shibari," she added as she crossed her hands behind her back. There was no rope.

Mitch managed to keep his voice steady. "That's what people keep telling me," Mitch agreed. "You're not going to be tied up here," he added.

"And if I wanted it?" Kimiko challenged him. "I should be punished!" she demanded forcefully.

"Kimiko, I'm not going to punish you," Mitch insisted. He stood back from the kneeling mailgirl trying to work out how to get their conversation back on track. In the silence, Kimiko loosened her hands from her pose. She reached down past her firm belly with one hand and underneath her trim bottom with the other one. She began to frig herself vigorously, one hand on her clit, the other inside her lips.

"Punish me," she insisted as she bent forward to more easily pleasure herself while still on her knees, legs spread and taut.

"Kimiko," Mitch pleaded. "You know me. That's not the sort of person I am." He took breath before offering his weakest rebuttal. "That doesn't happen here."

Did she take any notice? Deep in her own thoughts and sensations, Kimiko pumped her hands harder, she could have been there alone in her own imaginings. At that moment, the door to the boardroom opened. Jackson stood there, naked of course with a broad smile on her face, poised and ready to enter. "Am I interrupting anything?" she smirked.

"Kimiko and I were just having a conversation," Mitch advised.

"I can see that," Jackson agreed as she closed the door and walked up to Kimiko who had chosen to slide onto her back, her legs wide as she groaned, clearly close to an orgasm.

"Kimiko, I'm here, I came as you asked me," the former union rep advised, leaning over the wanking mailgirl, her breasts only inches from her face. Kimiko ignored Jackson as she concentrated on pleasuring herself, clearly close to orgasm.

Jackson shrugged and went over to stand with Mitch. "Nice weather we're having," she joshed with Mitch as the other mailgirl started to grunt then moan and lurch as she appeared to begin to climax.

"Yes," Mitch agreed, "I might go for a run after work."

"Haha, I get all the running I need here. In case you weren't aware." Jackson looked over to Kimiko who was thrusting her hips, it seemed in some sort of frustration at not being able to get where she wanted. "Do you need a hand?" Jackson called out to her cheerfully. That seemed to do it, Kimiko erupted into a series of intense spasms. Jackson and Mitch waited patiently for her to finish. When Kimiko looked over from her prone position and smiled at them, Jackson picked up on why she was there. "Where are we up to Mitch?"

Mitch sighed. "I'd like to say that things can stay the same as they were, but I can't tell you that, Kimiko."

"Why not?" Kimiko demanded. "I'm my own person. And we have a contract. Surely I have agency. What are my rights, Marjorie?"

Mitch gave them each a grave look. "It's not my choice. It's what Mr Harada wants."

Kimiko shook her head. "Granddad wants a lot of things. He doesn't always get them."

Mitch nodded and looked to Jackson. "I think this is my area," Jackson stated unnecessarily, since the other two clearly knew that. "You want Kimiko to stay with us, right Mitch?" she asked and Mitch immediately nodded. If it was up to him. "And Kimiko is correct," Jackson added, "you cannot actually fire her for anything like this. First of all there's unfair dismissal. So the Fair Work Commission would get involved. But there's also the other thing." She paused. Mitch and Kimiko looked at her for the big reveal. Jackson rolled her eyes. "Mitch, the publicity. If you obey Mr Harada if he tells you to sack Kimiko, say she went to the press. I believe the adverse publicity and the dishonour is something that Mr Harada would prefer to avoid? Family company, family scandal. All of that."

Mitch thought about that for a moment, nodding as everything Jackson had said seemed to be right. He looked to Kimiko who was starting to play a finger on her clit.

Jackson noticed too. "Insatiable," she smiled. "I don't know how you do it."

Mitch smiled at both of the mailgirls. "It looks like Jackson has solved this for us. Let's wait and see what Mr Harada says when I finally do hear from him." He smiled at Jackson. "Thanks, I guess I have answers to whatever he tells me."

Jackson shrugged like it was no big deal. "I guess you do," she added, as if it was all a matter of Mitch working things out for himself.

"I think this is the point where I leave," he stated.

Jackson pulled a long face. "Oh Mitch, do you need to?" And she ran a finger down to her clit. As if she was going have some of what Kimiko was having. Mitch shook his head at her.

Kimiko looked up from the floor smiling at the boss as she worked both hands on herself, trying for another orgasm. "Mitch, you are the best boss ever," she gasped, shuddering from getting close again.

But Mitch chose to go despite what was going on in front of him. Well, he thought, there's probably no other boss who has six naked masturbating beauties working for him all day. Maybe he was doing something right.

He stepped into the hallway and turned to see that Jackson had followed him. She smiled. "Honestly," she laughed, "that girl's always on the verge, always just about to go off."

Mitch felt bold. "Not your thing?" he tested.

Jackson grabbed him gently by the shoulder. "Mitch, you know what I want."

Mitch shook his head trying to me light about it. "Not going to happen."

Jackson shook her head, smiling, as she held him. She ran her hand down his arm and let go. But she stayed close to Mitch, very close. "One day," she whispered, "one day." And she jogged off, around the corner and out of Mitch's sight.

***

Annette Kellerman slunk into Mitch's office. Although she had a confident look on her face, she betrayed her nerves by biting on a pinky as she sidled towards Mitch's desk in a coy way, hiding her crotch from his view. Mitch tried to recall if she had ever been as brazen as Jackson or Kimiko with him as he watched her slowly come towards him. He gestured at one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Have I done something wrong?" she asked him, still biting on her finger. He recalled how confident she had acted in the job interview, or what there had been of it given how quickly it was over. She had stripped in front of him and Belinda Clark, had said that she wanted to be a mailgirl and that was pretty much that. Maybe her bravado then was a complete act, a rehearsed way to pass the interview. He would try to find out, not wanting her to be trapped as a mailgirl if she had now found that was not what she wanted to be. "Mitch?" she reminded him. Obviously he had been in his own thoughts for too long.

"No, you've done nothing wrong. At least not that I know of." Mitch smiled and the naked mailgirl opposite him smiled back with her wide thin lips and brightly dark eyes that hinted at things that he did not know of. "I am hoping to speak to all of you now that we have been doing this for about three months to see how you feel so that I can get an idea of how things can be improved or changed for your comfort."

Annette leant back in her chair. "Oh, you want me to be comfortable," she teased, opening her legs just a little, resting her hands on the armrest so that she was totally exposed to the manager.

Mitch glanced at the mailgirl's alluring body. Undressed, she turned out to be the Australian mailgirl who was closest to the American ideal of the fit, perfect hardbodied mailgirl that their videos promoted. Realising that he was ogling her body, Mitch made the effort to look her in the eyes. "Do you have any doubts? Any feelings of regret about choosing this? Or are you totally happy with the way that things are going?"

Annette Kellerman sat up straight, crossing her legs and folding her arms around each other almost in embarrassment as she thought about an answer to that. Had he put her in interview mode again? "I guess if you had told me a year ago that every day I come to work, the first thing I would do is take my clothes off. Well! I don't know what I would say to my one year ago self about that. But regrets..." She thought for a moment. "I was kind of expecting to get punished."

Mitch looked concerned. "That's not going to happen. But why, what for?"

Annette relaxed a bit. "Because it would be kind of hot. Isn't that what you are supposed to do to mailgirls?"

Mitch shook his head. "You'll need to go to the States or Japan to get that. Have you forgotten your contract?"

Annette smiled. "I didn't read the contract. I mean who does? I know what you told us, but I thought that was just words to trap us in or something. I thought it would be like the videos, I guess." She hooked a finger in her mouth to think for a moment. "So you cannot punish me?" She squirmed in her seat as if she knew the answer was yes but still hoping that it was no.

Mitch shook his head again. "I am not allowed to under your work conditions. And anyway, you have done nothing I can punish you for."

Annette perked right up. "I'm sure I can think of something." She looked around the room.

"I know you're joking." Mitch looked at Annette, but he was not so sure that she was joking to judge by the hope in her posture. "Anyway," he continued, "that's not going to happen. I am just not going to do that to my employees."

Annette pouted. But what was a girl to do?

Mitch sighed. "I know it's weird. We're paying you a lot of money to not wear any clothes and to do a few things around the place that are not too difficult. One thing I don't know about you, one thing it would be useful to know is whether you have any career plans."

Annette thought for a moment. "Not really. I didn't mind what I was doing here before. But I don't miss it."

"Have you kept in touch with your old department? Where you were the PA?"

"Not really. They haven't paged me yet and I've had no reason to go there."

"So you don't think about what you would do post-mailgirl?"

"Should I?" Annette looked worried. "Is there something? Are you telling me?"

Mitch shook his head. "Nothing like that. It's good that some of you are keeping up your skills and studying. How are you still finding the economics course?"

"Just in case?"

"Just in case."

Annette thought for a moment. "The economics course is a bit, well, dry. But the BAD boys downstairs said that if I wanted they would find me work there. They would train me up."

Mitch looked concerned.

Annette shook her head. "Oh I know." She squeezed her breasts at Mitch. "I'm sure that it has something to do with the naked part of the job. But there wasn't just helping with the prints in the boardroom. I've done a few other things down there, helped them with some assembling and stuff. So they know I'm good with my hands."

Mitch smiled.

Annette gave him a theatrical sigh. "No, not just doing that," she asserted.

***

Mitch was serving up dinner for all four of the family.

Emily looked at hers. "Impressive, dad."

Cara looked at hers. "Not out of a box, dad?" she asked.

"No, Cara. I should be offended. You know I can cook."

"But you've been so busy at work, dad," she continued. Then she smiled. "How was your day in the office?"

"How was Uni?" he asked back. But his daughters were not going to be deflected.

"Yeah," Emily added, "how were all those naked mailgirls? Were they bothering you?"

Jessica glared at both the girls. But this level of taunting was not unusual, so the girls brushed that off.

"Well," Mitch smiled, deciding to play up to them. "One of them decided that she needed to be punished."

"Wow," Emily exclaimed, "did you do it?"

Mitch looked appalled at the thought. "No, of course not. First of all, that's not how I treat my employees and, well, it's just wrong."

Emily wasn't satisfied with that. "But she's a mailgirl in your company and she must expect to get disciplined. That's part of being a mailgirl."

"Not with us. We don't have anyone in the office who would discipline our mailgirls. We don't hire people like that," Mitch said, trying to be light about it, but he suspected that he had not completely succeeded.

Jessica shot Mitch a look that if the girls had seen, they would not have understood. "Not in front of the girls, Mitch," she warned.

Mitch stirred his dinner. "I think they're old enough."

Cara spoke up. "I'll do it!" Emily gave her a wide-eyed look. One that their parents did not read. One that they would not have understood.

Jessica turned to Mitch. "That's why not in front of the girls. You have one daughter who wants to be a mailgirl and now the other one wants to beat them up."

Both girls smiled angelically at their mother. Mitch smiled when he noticed.

Jessica shook her head. "I give up."

***

Mr Harada was on the Skype with Mitch. He had finally made contact for the first time since his visit, and it was not going well for Mitch. "Do you even read the reports from Tokyo and New York?" Mr Harada harangued him. Mr Harada did not wait for an answer. They both knew what the answer to that was. Mr Harada looked sternly into his camera. "Your report is due on the fifth," he stressed slowly. "I suggest you read the reports from the others so you see what we expect from you." There was no emotion in the older man's voice, not even a hint of weariness or the strain of having to deal with his troublesome Australian boss. And not a flicker of a hint of how he felt about the issue at the root of the fracture. Kimiko. Mr Harada stared for a moment longer with Mitch wondering if the Skype image had frozen. But no, the smallest gesture of dismissal came from Mr Harada and the call was over.

Mitch sat back for a moment to find his equilibrium. When he had calmed he took a look through the recent reports as Mr Harada had suggested and after thinking for a moment, he got onto the app and paged Jan Stephenson since he had spoken to her for a while. She appeared after only a few moments, jogging past Betty Cuthbert before the PA could react and came straight into Mitch's office with a wide grin.

"This is a rare privilege, Mr Johnson," she grinned, as she sashayed towards Mitch. "You want?" she asked hopefully.

Mitch seemed to missread her performance as he smiled at her. "I want Wendy," he stated flatly. "Can you find her? Ask her to come in here. It's rather urgent." He finished and looked at Jan who had not moved. She had her hands on her hips, poised like there was something that Mitch had forgotten. He looked at her and woke up. "Sorry Jan, I have something urgent on my mind. I hope that didn't sound too dismissive?"

Jan shook her head, showing that she understood. "Is there anything else that you need?" she asked, still trying to give some cheer to her clearly troubled boss.

"Sorry," he replied. "It's not you and I know you're trying to help. Can you please find Wendy to help me sort something out."

"It's not something that we've done?" Jan asked, worried as she stepped up to put her hands on his desk, to look down to Mitch with concern.

"No, nothing like that at all. I just need Wendy to help me with some reports." He paused and looked up to the face of the tall, athletic nude who towered over him. "Sorry," he apologised. "I've been meaning to catch up with you, have a chat to see how things have been going. When I've got a moment..." Mitch gestured at all the stuff on his desk that was taking up his time.

Jan smiled reassuringly. "I understand. I'll go and find Wendy." And she jogged out, as Mitch sat hopeful that he was not alienating his staff with his own issues.

Wendy came in not long after, bustling and blousy but exuding an air of control. Mitch explained the problem to her and showed her the report from the States and let her read through it. Wendy Turnbull did not seem perturbed or flustered as she scrolled down. Was this because she knew it was his problem, not hers, Mitch wondered. After she seemed to have absorbed this gist of the report, Mitch spoke up.

Can you assemble the data by the third?" he asked her.

"Already on it," she smiled. "I've got most of it done."

Mitch was taken aback. "Oh, how come?" he questioned her. He tried to look impressed with the shapely woman who was the mailgirls' supervisor.

Wendy laughed a little. "Betty Cuthbert forwarded the emails to me. I have had them for a few weeks now." Wendy sat back, serene. "You do know that you are meant to comment on the Tokyo and New York reports? I didn't see any comments from you on last month's."

"An oversight," Mitch laughed.

Wendy went along with that. "Well, I have a good part of the report drafted. The rest of the data is on the app. I just have to download it and organise it to make it readable. You should have a look at those reports," she added. "Lindsay Davenport has added some comments to the American report. I think she's gone out of her way to be critical to you. She's your equivalent in the US operation, right?"

"Well, if you call running an operation twenty times bigger than mine, yes, she's my equivalent. Although she's a vice president, I think."

"Funny then that she seems to be taking an interest in the Australian operation then. Sounds like she should be busy enough with her own. Anyway, have a look at what she said. I'll highlight the passages and email it to you," Wendy advised, efficient as usual.

"What would I do without you?" Mitch wondered aloud.

Wendy smiled. "You would have to check on the girls every morning yourself." She paused. "Just joking. But we will have to work out who should cover for me if I take any time off." Mitch looked worried. Wendy read his concerned look and explained. "I'm planning some holidays," she explained. "Don't worry, it's not for a little while. But did you know that we have fewer absences than the New York office?" she added, feeling confident to show her range.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers