Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch shook his head. "I did not know that."

Wendy continued. "Strange, because we have all these different reasons here to take time off and a much bigger allocation of personal leave than the Americans have. And then there's the annual leave on top of that."

Mitch shrugged. "Well, early days. How do we compare with Japan?"

Wendy looked him straight in the eyes. "They don't have absences."

***

Wendy had given her morning approval to the mailgirls for what it was worth. There was never anything that was a problem. The ones who shaved clean, shaved and the rest kept themselves trimmed neat. The inspection was a formality, and of course there were no sanctions. It was a quiet morning so far, and as 9.30am approached none of them had been required for messages. It was so quiet that Heather had logged in to her laptop and was surfing the net while they all lounged on the benches.

Lauryn noticed that unusual behaviour by Heather who had made a virtue of staying off the computers and called over to her, "Heather, what are you doing?"

Heather looked up from her screen and laughed. "What do you think? Checking on the US mailgirls. I've got to keep up with the latest. You know, for when I get the call."

Jackson and Jan joined Lauryn in laughing at that. Kimiko chose to avoid their exchange.

"You'll see," warned Heather. "Wait," she exclaimed looking closely at one of the results of her search. "Do any of you know anything about a video called Melbourne Mailgirls?"

The general response was "What?" Heather looked over at Wendy Turnbull who shook her head and shrugged. The mailgirls gathered to look at Heather's screen. She hit play.

"Melbourne mailgirls go wild," Jackson read from the screen. "Should be interesting. Anyone gone wild recently?" There was a bit of a titter in response to that quip. But Jackson was concerned. She did not like that sort of surprise.

The first few seconds of the video set the tone. "That's not our change room," Jan observed. Which was immediately obvious since they were in it. "And that's not us," she added. Because that was obvious too.

They watched their doppelgangers getting ready in a change room that was more luxurious than theirs. "Wendy," Lauren called out to her, "this video has a coffee machine in the change room. Can you organise that for us?" Wendy laughed and took that as an invitation to come closer to also have a look at the sceen.

The mailgirls in the video were all tall, large breasted with long blonde ponytails. They were everyone's idea of how mailgirls should look. Not a hair below their necks. "Do you think we're being replaced?" Heather wondered.

"Well, at least no one is going to recognise us in the street from this video," Jackson observed. Not even Annette. The Go Wild mailgirls were a level above even her. There was a montage on the screen of these golden mailgirls running through an office, the usual promotional stuff. This rapidly cut to scenes of two of them being punished, both holding painful poses while being carefully dealt with by a dangerous looking woman who held a riding crop. The filming was good, with a lot of close-up detail. You could see the strain in their calves and the stress on the faces of the mailgirls who were being disciplined. You could also see the dark dressed woman tapping their thighs and taut bottoms with her whip while they balanced on their toes. The video ended with the two punished mailgirls on their knees, their makeup and hair still perfect, thanking the other woman for their treatment.

Jackson spoke first. "I'm not sure what the message of that is supposed to be."

Lauryn wondered. "Is that what we have to look forward to?"

Heather smiled as she replayed it. "Count me in favour of it. Would make the day more interesting."

They looked over to Kimiko who at that moment got a call on her app, and so was on her way out the door and able to avoid having to give her view.

"Things are changing," Lauren suggested.

Jan shrugged. "Judging by those prints in the boardroom, who knows where this is heading."

They looked to Wendy who shrugged. "I don't know," she offered. "I have no news. Anything I find out, I'll tell you."

Kimiko returned. "Wendy," she said softly. "Mitch would like to see you."

***

Mitch scrolled though the report while Wendy followed along, scanning the screen from his side. "I am interested in this finding of yours," Mitch told her and read "A lot of the workers prefer the less attractive Melbourne mailgirls and are glad that they didn't get mailgirls who looked like cheerleader identikit Americans. They feel more comfortable with naked normal looking women. And their partners are more accepting as they expected the mailgirls to all be statuesque supermodels and physical fitness freaks." Mitch smiled. "I guess you could have added 'who are more likely to distract them from their work.' It looks like a way of saying our mailgirls aren't attractive enough?"

Wendy considered the irony of that compared with the Go Wild video she had just seen. "I ran a few surveys," Wendy replied. "I can't say how accurate the results are, given how people prefer to reply to questions about this sort of thing. But those are the results I got." She decided not to distract Mitch with news of the new video if he did not already know.

"We tend to describe ourselves in a better light?" he suggested, referencing the survey.

"Something like that. Who would want to say that they are doing less work because of the mailgirls?" Wendy suggested.

As if on cue, Jan knocked on the door to Mitch's office. Mitch waved her in.

"I'm not disturbing anything," the tall, thin athletic blonde asked as she stepped inside and began to do some gym warm up stretches with no apparent self concern. A number of the stretches thrust her breasts forward. She then raised one knee to her chest, exposing her crotch to Wendy and Mitch.

"Do you have a message for either of us?" Mitch asked her.

"Oh yes," Jan replied as she raised the other knee to her chest. "Shane wanted to know if you are going to have lunch with him, Mitch? One o'clock?"

"Sure," Mitch agreed. "Was that it?"

"Yep," Jan responded. "I'll go back and tell him." And she left, as athletically as she had entered, closing the door behind her.

Mitch shrugged at Wendy, as if to say 'that is my day.' She seemed to sympathise with him. "Would you say our mailgirls are attractive?" Mitch probed, trying to look as detached from the subject as he could, like Jan's appearance was matter of fact to him.

"I tend to treat them as the people that they are rather than a set of naked bodies, if you know what I mean," Wendy suggested.

Mitch sat back from his meeting table so he could talk straight to her. "I hadn't thought much about it until I saw the survey. Of course you know that we were able to recruit all volunteers from within the company, so it was as much of an accident that we ended up with six 'normal looking' women rather than the supermodels we see in the videos from the States." Mitch thought on that for a moment. "I hope that this can be worded in a way that our mailgirls would find disparaging?"

Wendy smiled knowingly. "They're a pretty resilient bunch. And they're pretty self-aware. I think that they'll be okay."

Mitch turned the laptop away to indicate that part of their discussion was over. He looked Wendy in the eyes as he changed the subject. "And how are you finding the job?" he asked. "We haven't really had a chance to talk."

Wendy shrugged. "You know my background. Being around a lot of bare flesh isn't a problem for me. And..."

Mitch raised an eyebrow. "And?"

"Well, as I'm sure you well know they're a lively bunch," Wendy began.

Mitch looked concerned. "Are they giving you a hard time?"

Wendy shook her head. "Not really. But they know their rights and..." Mitch gave her a look of concern. "Well, I guess they do try to give me a hard time," Wendy continued, emphasising the word 'try.'

Mitch smiled, relieved. "And everyone else," he added. "Nothing you can't handle? They don't cross any boundaries?"

"Nothing serious," Wendy replied. "Their taunts that I should give it a go one day so that I know what they go through."

Mitch stared at the well preserved, not unattractive MILF and hoped he had kept his caring face on. But he wondered why she had told him that. Was she looking for affirmation of some sort? Was she perhaps sowing a seed?

Wendy continued regardless. "I would never do it of course. First of all, my time for that is over and done. And secondly..." Mitchell looked at her, still trying the compassion, still wondering why they were on the subject. "...secondly, I don't think I could do what they do, brazenly show themselves inside here all day."

That certainly stoked the possibilities in Mitch's mind. He cursed himself for even considering that Wendy's last statement was a negotiating position. But he decided to stay away from the topic, particularly in case Wendy had actually meant nothing by it. Mitch steered the conversation back to the report, noting that Wendy did not seem put out that he had not pursued whether or not she had aspirations. "I have to thank you for your work on this and the conclusions," he concluded warmly. "I don't know how else we could have got this done by deadline. I'll make sure that you get the appropriate recognition for all that you've done."

And again, after Wendy had left, Mitch sat alone worrying about his imagining having another member of his staff spending the day naked in the office, exposed to him and to everyone else. And something else Wendy Turnbull had told him during their discussion piqued him. None of the mailgirls seemed to have any qualms or any need for any coping mechanisms to do each day what they did on display. If anything their nudity seemed to enhance and expand their personalities from what they were before the program started. Could they all really be so well adjusted?

***

Finding himself in the office early in the morning, before Betty Cuthbert had arrived -- which was unusual -- Mitch felt a whiff of freedom. Alone on the sixth floor he made his way to the windows that looked down over the foyer. And the mezzanine. He had a clear view of the mailgirls who were already in and getting themselves ready. Wendy Turnbull was in the middle of the room and seemed to be conversing with the two who had already arrived. Mitch recognised Heather and Lauryn, already undressed, in a discussion with Wendy about something.

And then Jackson walked in.

Mitch felt his heart leap. She strolled in nonchalantly, placed the bag she was carrying down on the bench and greeted the other three. Jackson, like any office worker, was sensibly dressed for the time of the year. Then Mitch's emotions bounced as he registered just what she was wearing. He realised as he watched her remove her burgundy jacket and hang it in her locker that he recognised that jacket and the whiteness of the blouse that she was now unbuttoning from that meeting, the first time that she had visited the office in her capacity as a union rep to discuss mailgirl work conditions with him. She unbuttoned the same burgundy slacks she had worn then and eased herself out of them, lifting one bare leg and then the other so that she could also hang the slacks in her locker. She was not wearing a bra which, Mitchell mused, was hardly necessary for her smallish firm breasts. But she had a pair of pants under the slacks. They came down and were also placed in the locker leaving Jackson suddenly as bare as the other mailgirls. Mitch had not realised that Jan had arrived while he was concentrating on Jackson. She too was now naked. Both the women were examining their underarms and breasts while clearing chatting about something.

Mitch felt a pang at how Jackson was so at home in the nude around the other staff, particularly the fully dressed Wendy Turnbull. This was highlighted when Heather walked up to Wendy and attempted to unbutton her supervisor's blouse. The casual way that Wendy slapped Heather's hand away suggested that this was regular horseplay on the mezzanine, as Wendy had suggested to him. The other mailgirls had clearly noticed Heather messing with Wendy, and Mitch got the idea that they were now taunting Wendy about staying dressed. Everyone's demeanour suggested it was an ongoing campaign by the girls. Their state of undress was certainly highlighted, given the presence of their clothed supervisor.

Jackson sat down, astride one of the benches and was examining herself to make sure that she met the standards required to face the day as a mailgirl. By necessity she had her legs spread as she examined her crotch. Mitch was well aware that she kept a tuft of pubic hair above her slit while keeping her slit and inner thighs hair free. Jackson said something to Jan who handed her a razor which Jackson used to neaten the area close to her slit. Jan moved closer to her as if to check on what she was doing, perhaps advising if she missed a hair or two that she could not see.

Jackson carefully rubbed her crotch where she had sorted herself with the razor. Then making eye contact with Jan who was so close to her, she put the handle in her mouth pretending to orally stimulate it for a moment. To Mitch's surprise, she then easily inserted the handle, wanking herself with it a few times to Jan's evident amusement. Jackson removed the handle giving it a lick before handing it back to Jan who gave her an impish look as she took the razor back and licked it too, clearly to Jackson's delight. At that instant, she looked up, directly into Mitch's eyes. Taken by surprise, he had no choice but to meet her gaze with a look that turned to embarrassment as hers turned to delight at having caught him. For a moment, Mitch hoped that Jackson could not actually see clearly from that distance that it was him. He relaxed as he watched Jackson run her fingers up Jan's bare thigh. But that hope was dashed when Jackson looked up at him and broke into a broad smile that could only mean that she could see his face as clearly as he could see hers.

Their eye contact over, Mitch backed away from the window and returned to his office. He stepped around the corner to see Betty Cuthbert at her desk, clearly between him and his office door and also looking up at him, apparently waiting for her PC to finish booting. "Good morning Mitch," she called out with what he could only accept was a knowing look. "I've put a few documents on your desk for you to look at," she continued. And Mitch could only surmised that the way she said 'look at' was totally loaded with a judgement of him and what she had seen him doing.

***

It had gone past noon. Mitch strolled past Betty Cuthbert's desk. "Are you off anywhere?" she requested.

Taken by surprise, Mitch faltered. "Ah, no," he started. "Just taking a walk through town."

"Don't forget you have a two o'clock phone conference booked," Betty reminded him.

"Thanks," he called, "I'll be back long before then." Although he was not really looking forward to that call. And who it was with.

Mitch daydreamed as he walked down Swanston Street. It was his moment to shake off the stress of running the office. But still he kept an eye on folk walking towards him, just to make sure that he did not walk into anyone. When he saw a familiar woman, dressed in hip hugging blue jeans, a strapless with a half sweater covering her otherwise bare shoulders.

"Annette," he called out as she was just about to go past him, almost brushing his side.

"Mitch," she smiled, "I was just going back to the office." Mitch's attention was drawn to the large bag she was carrying. "I have to get back, the others will be starving."

"You're wearing clothes," he noted.

Annette gave him that look. "Well we are in public, Mitch." She realised his issue. "We take it in turns to go out and buy lunch. You don't want us starving in there during the afternoon?"

"I wonder what the other ones do," Mitch wondered, "the other countries." He knew that they were stricter than he could be.

Annette looked incredulous. "You don't know?" she blurted.

Mitch shrugged. "I didn't know," he agreed.

Annette smiled. "You don't want to know," she cautioned.

Mitch nodded. "So true." He admitted to himself that he was being constantly surprised. By what he did not know.

"Anyway, got to get back. They'll be waiting." Annette proceeded past her boss. "Enjoy the rest of your lunch break," she called out as she picked up her pace and left him to continue in the other direction.

***

Cara walked into Emily's room to find her naked and balancing on tiptoes with her hands on her head. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Thanks for coming in," Emily gasped, clearly under stress from the position that she was in. "But what took you so long?"

Cara smiled dangerously, her face close up to her sister's. "I didn't know you wanted me in here urgently. So what is this?" She took in the strain evident on her sister's face.

Emily sweated, holding her pose with evident difficulty. "I saw this one on a new video. It's how they like to punish their mailgirls," she gasped. Sweat rolled down her neck.

"Tell me, what do they punish them for?" asked Cara with the luxury of taking all the time that she wanted, as she watched her sister's self inflicted suffering.

"Things like looking the bosses in the face, not looking at the floor when addressed, that sort of thing."

"So there might be a mailgirl doing this in dad's office right as we speak," Cara laughed as she circled the flinching naked form of her sister. "I can just imagine that!" she burst, "Dad."

"Yeah," Emily agreed smiling at her sister through the pain, teeth still gritted. "Except that he said that he didn't."

"You looked at me!" Cara snapped.

"This hurts, I ache all over," Emily complained.

Cara stared hard at her. "You will just have to learn to bear it."

Emily sniffled, but stared down at the floor. "I will, I will. If that's what it takes."

Cara picked up a ruler from Emily's desk and went up close to her naked, straining sister as she slapped the ruler menacingly against her palm. "Why do you have a ruler?"

Emily forced out a grin. "For situations like this."

Cara slapped the ruler once against her sister's tight bottom.

"Thank you," Emily grimaced.

Cara slapped the ruler harder against one of her straining calves.

"Yes," Emily cried, "harder!"

Cara shrugged, stepped back took her time to observe her teetering sister in her awkward, painful pose then whacked her other calf. "What?" she demanded roughly.

"Thank you," Emily whispered. The attack on her calves had allowed her to regain her poise as she concentrated on the pain there, so she no longer looked like she was about to fall.

Cara stood back and stared. "So you still want to be a mailgirl?" She shook her head at the hope on her sister's face. "I don't understand you. Haven't you leant anything? Haven't I've been trying to teach you about being a modern assertive woman in today's world?"

Emily teetered for a moment as she worried about that, then righted herself again, balanced back on her toes. "It's so easy for you. You're the one with the brains," she complained.

Cara chuckled at that. "All you have to do is tell dad or mum that you are still determined to be a mailgirl and they will shower you with so much money that you will never ever have to work a day in your life. They'll keep you at Uni for ever. We've got it good girl. It's about grabbing at the opportunities life gives you and running away with them."

Emily shook her head. "But you don't understand. It's not about money. I just want people to look at my body!"

Cara nodded. "Life is so much easier when it's only about the money. And you're right, they would probably just give you the money anyway." She stood back and gently tapped the ruler against her palm. "But that's not why we're here in this situation with you standing like that, is it?"