Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily grimaced at her sister. Cara slapped the ruler against each of her calves again. And then her buttocks.

***

The week rolled on. Returning to his office from a mid-morning meeting, a sixth sense warned Mitch to stop before he turned the corner. He waited for a moment then looked around the corner from his position, mostly hidden from Betty Cuthbert's desk. Jackson was on her knees in front of Betty who was seated. The naked mailgirl held both of Betty's hands in hers and they were deep in conversation, obviously very private. Mitch wondered at the incongruity of Betty for once dealing with a mailgirl on equal terms and knew that he was not going to intrude on such an unusual event.

To his surprise, Jackson stood up, still holding Betty's hands in a way that forced her to stand too. Jackson drew her close giving his normally reticent PA a strong hug which Betty seemed to happily accept. Mitch noted pruriently how Jackson's naked breasts were pressed tight against Betty's blouse. He chose to leave the scene to give them the privacy for whatever was going on between them. He backed off towards the lifts, deciding to head out for a moment and get some fresh air.

Mitch returned about fifteen minutes later to find Betty Cuthbert sitting alone at her desk, seemingly engrossed in her work, giving no suggestion that anything was different to her usual haughtiness.

"All good?" he asked her as he reached the door to his office.

"All good," she replied flatly without raising her eyes from her work.

***

Mitch tried to keep the encounter between Jackson and Betty Cuthbert to the back of his mind as the day proceeded, but he knew that his curiosity would win and he would have to ask Jackson about it at some point before the end of the day. It was an occurrence so strange that he needed to know. The image stayed in his mind, the naked mailgirl hugging his usually touch averse and mailgirl averse PA. Mitch tried to convince himself that his urge for an explanation was his concern for Betty's well-being. Nothing about being intrusive. No, nothing.

Trying, Mitch could conjure no reason to summon a mailgirl during the afternoon even though he was aware that as the head of the office he could call any mailgirl he chose without needing a reason. At three o'clock, he gave in and used his admin rights to request Jackson.

She sauntered in to his office about fifteen minutes later. Mitch noted that Betty pretended to not notice her as the naked woman sauntered past, as usual walking as close to Betty's desk as possible, swishing her hips teasing close to Betty's near elbow. Were both of them playing these parts for his benefit? And why had Jackson taken so long to respond. In an office with demerits, that would have meant a public punishment at the end of the week. But, as Mitch was happy to recall, Melbourne was different.

Not that Jackson seemed fussed by her tardiness. She looked strong and attractive as she strode up to Mitch's desk and leaned over it with her breasts gently jingling in his face. "I'm guessing that there isn't a message to deliver?" she challenged.

Mitch smiled and shook his head. "Close the door," he asked her gently.

"Oh good," she responded and sashayed back to the door, making sure that Mitch enjoyed the sight of her body.

"So you are finally giving in to me?" she asked when she was again leaning over the desk as the smiling manager shook his head. "So?" she asked, "how else may I help?"

Mitch sighed and shook his head with exaggerated sadface. "I saw you and Betty in the morning. I was wondering..."

Noting his hesitancy, Jackson straightened up and interrupted. "Oh that." She smiled possessively down at him. "You were wondering what was going on?" Mitch nodded, holding eye contact. "It's going to cost you," Jackson warned.

Mitch stared at her for a moment. "What?" he asked eventually.

"Now, let's see," Jackson said giving Mitch the impression that she was considering how far she would push him. Having made up her mind, she looked him in the eyes. "Tell me how much you like my arse."

Jackson stepped back from the desk, turned around once and then took a few steps away so that Mitch could fully appreciate her round but firm butt cheeks and the crease that ran down between them. She bent forward just enough to give Mitch a glimpse of her butthole before straightening up and marching back to the desk. She pulled one of the seats facing Mitch back enough that she could sit down while spreading her legs enough for Mitch to be able to clearly see her lightly working her clit with one hand.

"Your arse is magnificent," Mitch pronounced because it clearly was.

Jackson lowered a finger into her slit and gasped at that before returning to her gentle rubbing. "This space so needs a dildo station," she gasped.

"That's not going to happen," Mitch reminded her with a gesture to the hard-working PA who was just visible to Mitch outside his door. "You know that."

Jackson stopped her fingering and crossed her legs. "If you were more observant, you would have noticed that Betty is not herself today."

Mitch considered that during the day Betty Cuthbert's haughtiness was dialled up only to its usual level, and she was as efficient as usual. The only difference had been the episode with Jackson. "Sorry, but she seems to me like most other days." Mitch looked unconvinced.

Jackson shook her head slowly, acknowledging the lack of male empathy on display. "I noticed something was up and asked her. It took a little persuasion but eventually she did confide in me. She needs some care today, she's a bit fragile. Her cat's at the vet. She's waiting to hear the news but she's fearing the worst."

Mitch looked genuinely concerned. "What should I do? I wouldn't have known anything was up if I hadn't stumbled on her, um, with you. I don't think I want her to realise that I know about that."

"Ah men," Jackson sighed. "Let me try to help you. I assume that there was nothing else you needed to ask me about?"

Mitch shook his head. Jackson nodded back and got up, leaving the office without any further ceremony. She stopped at Betty's desk and called Betty to stop her work so that they could talk. Jackson strode around to the other side of Betty's desk and as she had done before she took Betty by the hands and gave her a brief hug, although this time not as strong as before.

After Jackson had left, Mitch stepped out of his office and stood by his PA's desk until she noticed him and stopped the work that she had returned to.

Mitch looked down at her with, he hoped, the right amount of sympathy that he could offer to her. "Betty," he asked softly, "is there anything I can do?"

***

Lauryn came into Mitch's office as he finished his morning coffee. She waited a moment to catch his attention and when that did not happen she coughed to get him. Mitch looked up at her. The mailgirl stepped towards his desk. "Shane wants to make sure you open the email from Mr Harada. One sent at eight-fifty this morning."

Mitch started to scroll down and stopped to regard Lauryn who had one hand on his desk and was swinging one leg then the other through more than 180 degrees as if she was limbering up for her next assignment. "You're not doing any BA work at the moment?" he asked her warmly.

Lauryn relaxed. "There's none for me at the moment. We finished that latest report on Friday, but you probably know that. So I get to play at being a mailgirl for a while."

"I'll make sure you're in the contributors list. And how are you finding it, being a mailgirl?"

"Not as many people stare as I thought they would."

Mitch stared at the fit, tanned lithe woman in front of him and found that hard to believe. "Maybe you just don't notice them?"

Lauryn did not flinch or appear troubled by Mitch's stare. "That's possible." She shrugged like it was no big thing to her. She stretched her arms behind her back as a continuation of her limbering up routine with the obvious results of prominently thrusting her breasts forward. Mitch marvelled at how easy all the mailgirls seemed to find being naked in the same office where they had recently been clothed. He looked over Lauryn with a whiff of time past. If only this was years ago and he was not manager of the office and married with a wife and two daughters. He studied her face. Lauryn was staring at him with a smile that recognised that he was objectifying her and that she did not mind. "There's one more thing," she told Mitch.

"Um, yes," he asked as he returned to the reality of the office.

"Shane said for me to wait until you had read Mr Harada's email. He did not say why."

Mitch nodded, back into the office reality. "I better read it then." He scrolled down his emails as he gestured for Lauryn to sit at the desk while she was waiting. She did so and almost instinctively she placed one heel on the edge of Mitch's desk giving him a full view of her crotch. Which of course drew his attention. Lauryn absently scratched a nipple and when she was happy having scratch that itch, she began to languidly finger her clit in Mitch's full view.

"If only..." she started.

Mitch finished the thought for her. "There's not going to be a dildo station in here," he concluded for her with a smile. He clicked back to his task. "Right, the email." Mitch read it for a moment, then concentrated further on it. He leaned back in his seat and watched Lauryn gently wank herself for a short while. She had a mild orgasm, a shudder through her body and then she brought herself down and gave Mitch her attention. "I can see why Shane wanted you to wait." Mitch looked mildly concerned.

"What is it?" Lauryn asked, dropping her leg down to the floor so she could properly pay attention to Mitch.

"Mr Harada is sending Mrs Ogawa to visit," Mitch told Lauryn who looked blank at that.

"That's not good?" Lauryn asked.

At that moment, Shane burst in. "Mrs Ogawa is coming!" he exclaimed at Mitch. Then he noticed Lauryn. "Oh hi, Lauryn," he told her. "He told you?"

"I just wanked myself to an orgasm," Lauryn told Shane.

He stood over her with a smile. "What a shame I missed it," he answered. "How about another one?"

"Later," she laughed, "next time." Then more seriously, "who is Mrs Ogawa?"

Shane looked to Mitch. He was curious as to how Mitch would handle that news.

"You know those Japanese correction videos?" he asked Lauryn.

"You mean the punishment videos?" she asked.

"That's Mrs Ogawa," Mitch stated. "Doing the punishment. And she's coming here."

"I'm going to guess," Shane continued, "that it's got something to do with Kimiko." Mitch nodded automatically at that, Shane was most likely right.

"Oh," Lauryn said. All three looked concerned. They realised that things were about to change.