Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 06

Story Info
Australian mailgirls turn everything upside down.
14.6k words
4.67
3.9k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

A quick recap and some explanation for first time readers. In Australia, mailgirls operate under different conditions than other countries. Our labour laws give them workplace rights, and despite Harada Industries' overseas owner wanting them powerless and subjugated as they are in his companies in Japan and the US, the mailgirls in Australia are fearless and powerful. And due to staffing cutbacks they often help out, doing the work they did for the company before they became nude all day.

Since it has been a while since part 5, I have added some descriptions to help out as the characters appear. For those who have been following from the start, I hope that is not a distraction.

Mitchell Johnson having just been sacked as the head of Harada Industries' Australian office sat at his desk at a loose end wondering what to do. He toyed with using the mailgirls app, but did not have anything to tell anyone and decided he did not want to waste any mailgirl's time. He felt a pang, knowing that he could summon Jackson, the mailgirl he felt closest to. She would be happy just to chat, but Mitch wondered if he would be compromising her status in the office if she was seen with him too much. And what would they discuss? He really did not want to pour out his heart, spend his time complaining to anyone about his fate, especially her.

The app though was temptation. Send a request and one of the eight nude women in the office would soon appear to see what he wanted. He was still the general manager until his replacement arrived. Did he want an attractive, friendly and naked woman in his office? What, after all, was the point of the mailgirls? Mr Harada had told him that Melbourne had to have mailgirls, so Mitch introduced them to Australia. But he never wanted nude mailgirls in the office. And he felt more than a bit aggrieved that Mr Harada had sacked him over the mailgirls.

His phone rang, Mitch was pleased that it was Jessica, his wife. "How's my mailboy?" she started, clearly in a playful mood. "Been better," he growled trying to sound more up than he was. "Are you making your deliveries on time?" she teased. "I'm always on time," Mitch laughed, playing their private game. "I may have a treat for you tonight if you meet your targets," Jessica continued. This would have something to do with their role playing at home where she acts the boss in full leathers while Mitch played the nude mailboy running her errands. No doubt Jessica had already contrived to get the twins out of the house for the evening so that the two of them could cavort privately. "Anyway," she added more seriously, in conclusion, "keep your head down and remember that so long as you're there, they are still paying you."

Ending the call, Mitch accepted that she was right. He looked at his PC screen, no emails to deal with. He looked out through his office door to see his PA Betty Cuthbert was as usual busy with something that took all her concentration. If she needed him for anything or if he was required by anyone else, she would let him know but she did not need him at present, that was obvious.

Suddenly the lithe mailgirl Annette Kellerman strode part Betty Cuthbert's desk with a quick nod at the PA as she passed. Mitch noted that Betty had thawed enough to acknowledge that the mailgirls existed even if she had not completely reconciled to the reality that naked young women strode past her desk many times a day. Annette opened the door to Mitch's office and smiled at him from the entrance. "Shane said he'd like you to drop up to his office if you're not busy."

Mitch mumbled his thanks to Annette who reached high up the door frame with one hand posing her opposite hip at Mitch, looking over her shoulder at him, serpentine and slinky. Mitch stared at her, wondering why she was making such a deal out of her posing. He started to get up from his desk. "Your app," she reminded him.

"Oh yeah," Mitch remembered now seeing that he needed to mark her delivery as complete. Annette relaxed, leaning back against the frame now as she checked her app. Her bottom rested against the frame for a moment. Then she then dashed off without waiting to see if Mitch wanted anything more from her. He sighed, maybe that was the way that it was from now on.

"I'm going up to see Shane," Mitch told Betty although he expected she already knew that. She nodded, giving him a sad smile. Mitch's office was on the sixth floor and his deputy Shane Crawford's was on the tenth. Mitch thought of taking the stairs partly because the exercise and partly because he had no need to hurry. But the thought of encountering any of the mailgirls -- but to be honest, especially Jackson when he was in this down mood -- steered him towards the lifts. The mailgirls used the stairs, never the lifts.

Getting out of the lift, Mitch made his way through the IT staff who recognised he was clearly heading to Shane's office at the back. One or two of the staff looked up and gave Mitch strange looks. One of the women sitting behind her desk near the far wall turned to her colleague with a look of surprise. "I didn't think Mitch was like that." She did not think she had said it loud enough for Mitch to hear and looked mortified when Mitch stared over her way as clearly he had. He stood and thought for a moment about questioning her then decided better of it and continued towards Shane's out of the way office.

Mitch assumed that the look on his face must have in some way betrayed his feelings about his demotion to the IT staff. And they were perhaps trying to read him since he would swap offices with Shane when the new boss arrived, while the company decided what to do with him. Meaning the IT staff would wonder if they had to act busy when he was around. Normal office stuff. He did not know them well, and they did not know him.

Thinking on all that but trying to look less dispirited than he felt, Mitch went straight into Shane's office, expecting that Shane would be waiting for him. He stopped two steps in. Shane was sitting on his couch mostly obscured by the mailgirl Heather McKay who was of course naked. Mitch immediately recognised her broad shoulders and her long brown hair that fell well down her back. He took a moment to register that Shane's pants were pooled at his feet on the floor and that Heather was sitting on him. They were fucking.

Mitch wondered if he should be angry or upset. Still thinking of himself as the boss so maintaining some managerial distance, he tried a light opening. "Oh great," he exclaimed with mock concern, "and this is to be my office soon." But he got no acknowledgement from the couple who kept up their rhythm, apparently concerned only with each other. Any worries that Mitch had about Heather being coerced or a victim was dispelled by how tightly she gripped Shane around his neck as she rode him.

"Shane!" Mitch exclaimed loudly enough that this time they both looked over at him.

Shane smiled, utterly unfazed. "Want to join in?" he suggested as he kept thrusting.

Heather too smiled at Mitch and leant forward across Shane as she alluringly licked her lips at Mitch. She groaned. "You're deeper," she announced, "hitting a really good spot." She grinned at Mitch. "You can do me up the shooter," she beckoned.

Mitch decided the best way was no way. "No thanks," he politely declined.

"Head job?" Heather offered.

Mitch held a neutral smile. "No, I'm fine." He did not want to insult her. But he was the boss. At least he felt he still had to act that way.

Shane gripped Heather's arm as he thrust deep into her, turning her face to his with his other hand and making eye contact again with her. "Mitch is staying loyal to his wife, Heather," he told her.

"That's good Mitch," Heather agreed in her straightforward way giving the married Shane a proprietorial look. Shane responded with his disarmingly boyish smile as he kept up his rhythm.

"Thanks for that level of interest, both of you," Mitch mocked. Mitch was determined to stay loyal to Jessica and that excuse was as good a way to get around Heather's offer as any he could think of.

Shane chuckled. "She who must be obeyed," he gently taunted.

So true, thought Mitch. He wondered for an instant if it was possible that Shane knew anything about what went on between Jessica and him at home. He could not imagine that Shane could know, he was just being funny Shane style. Although Hollie Crawford, Shane's wife, and Jessica were friends, and who knows what they talked about. Maybe he should check with Jessica. "By the way," Mitch asked him, "what did you want to see me about?"

That brought Shane back to business. He stopped thrusting and looked the mailgirl in the eyes. "Oh yeah," he remembered. "Heather, you don't mind giving us some privacy. We can finish off later, if you're not busy."

"Sure," she agreed as she slowed the pace of her pumping. Heather sat still on him for a moment then eased off Shane like it was no big deal that they have been fucking in the office in full view of Mitch and, he now realised, the knowledge of everyone in the IT department outside his office. "No worries Shane," Heather assured him, "it was fun."

Mitch sensed a certain familiarity in the tone of her reply, like this was not a rare or first time. Having got off him she adjusted her hair, trying to look more kept than she obviously was and then gave him a nice kiss on the mouth. She sauntered past Mitch towards the door, playing up the swaying of her breasts, the swinging of her bare wide hips then turned and blew Shane a final kiss. And she was gone.

"Shane!" Mitch exclaimed with Heather departed, the door closed, now just the two of them.

Shane smiled as he stood up to get back into his trousers. "She's a great girl," he shrugged in his typical 'she'll be right' loveable Shane manner. He gave Mitch his trademark charming smile. "But she'll be happier if we can ever find a way to get her to the States," he concluded. Shane went over to sit behind his desk so Mitch sat down opposite. "Now what are we going to do about you? You realise that they can't sack you?" Shane started.

Mitch had not thought that far ahead. But he immediately saw that Shane was right. Shane went on to list all the obvious reasons that Mitch could not be terminated. If he was, there would be nothing to stop him giving the press all the tales about mailgirls in Melbourne that they were chasing. Not for trying, but so far the media had no idea what went in Australia's first mailgirls office. Plus Mitch could consider possible unfair dismissal since Mr Harada had replaced him apparently on a whim. A pretty flimsy whim too. And then there were the many ways that Mitch could take Harada Industries' business to their competitors if he was no longer working for the company. But if Mitch was staying, they both wondered, what would Mitch do at Harada Industries?

"Have you thought about threatening to quit?" Shane asked. "That would put it up them."

Mitch explained that Jessica liked the idea of him drawing his wage while not doing any work at all for it. Shane smiled. "I almost wish that it was me who got sacked if that was the deal."

Mitch gave him a questioning look. "You don't do any work now, do you?"

"Too true," his deputy agreed. "I guess you are going to find out what it is to be like me." Shane looked a little too self satisfied at that.

Mitch groaned. "Do I really want to know what that is like?" They both laughed. Mitch almost forgot whether he should worry about Shane, the number two in the office, fucking a mailgirl. But then he was no longer the boss.

*

Marjorie Jackson leaned over Mitch to look at what he was showing her on his computer screen. The mailgirl lazily rubbed one nipple against his shoulder but given he had his suit jacket on he did not react. She suspected that her contact was soft enough that he probably did not even notice. Well, his loss. Then she snapped out of her soft enjoyment to remember that she did need to concentrate on what Mitch was showing and telling her. She fought back her desire for the moment, keeping her hand away from her pussy. Something happened to her when they were together, just the two of them. Something like strong desire. She enjoyed being nude in the office and especially being nude with Mitch.

Mitch pointed at the screen. "I used your template and drafted this one here, see if you like it." She rested a hand on his padded shoulder allowing her to rub her breast against his shoulder blade. Mitch still did not react. "I've extended you for twelve months with a modest pay increase," he told her. "You can break it for any reason, well you don't actually have to give a reason, on four weeks' notice. The company can only break it early if we pay out your contract in full. Plus an extra lump sum penalty. There." He pointed.

As Mitch had turned to look for her reaction, Jackson beamed down at him as she tweaked the nipple she had been rubbing against him. They smiled at the audacity of the penalty payment. "My union would be proud of my negotiating skills, getting those conditions out of you," she laughed. As she now gave into her needs and ran her hand down through the neat bush above her bare slit, a bush that she sported under the office's relaxed mailgirl rules.

No body hair was the rule for the Japanese and American mailgirls. The Australian mailgirls had choice. Most chose to keep themselves neat. But Heather McKay and Fanny Durack had some wisps in their armpits. Fanny in her continuing academic research on mailgirls had focussed on how the Australian mailgirls looked more like real women that people actually encountered in their lives. And having some pubic hair as well as in other places underlined this. The Japanese mailgirls and to some extent the American ones -- who had to shave clean below the neck every morning -- seemed more like unattainable artefacts than real women. It was explained in Fanny's blog and her draft thesis.

Jackson made certain that her boss watched her stimulating herself, standing over him. She kept one hand on his shoulder as he sat. She moved her other hand below her bush, brushing her clit. Mitch, as ever, acted like he was not affected by her display. Although this time he admitted to some new confused emotions since catching Shane fucking Heather.

"Yes, it was difficult," he responded, musing on his double meaning. His feelings for Jackson grew stronger, but he chose not to explore them, concerned about where they could lead. With a happy home life, a wife and children, and as a good manager, he automatically thought at least two steps ahead. Always aware of where acting on his feelings for Jackson could lead. And succumbing to one or, god forbid, more of the other seven mailgirls? To Mitch that meant facing serious consequences one or two steps further down the line. Marriage, his status in the office, and looking his daughters in the eyes, for starters.

He snapped out of that. "Okay, if you're happy with the contract let's print it out and get it signed and completed."

Jackson stopped caressing herself and nodded her agreement, so Mitch hit print. Before he could make any movement to look after it himself, Jackson went over to his printer and managed to bend over it exposing herself from the rear, showing her behind and of course her pussy as she collated the papers coming out of the machine. Mitch wondered at this woman who could simultaneously provide sage advice on complicated employment issues and pretty much at the same time also flaunt her naked body in a completely sexual way. She was a circle that he was unable to square, no doubt part of his desire for her.

Having assembled the papers, Jackson sat herself opposite Mitch and signed her contract tying her to naked office behaviour for another year. Mitch signed, exercising his managerial authority for perhaps the last time. Jackson took the papers back to the printer giving Mitch the same display as previously, while she scanned the signed version through for him.

"Okay," he announced after a moment working at his screen, "the contract is with HR. That should be it. Probably the last substantial thing I do as boss of the office."

"That calls for a celebration," Jackson smiled as she returned from the printer, this time heading over to Mitch's side of the desk so she could plant her butt on it and spread her legs facing him, her foot on his thigh. She smiled at Mitch who she had pinned in his place. Under the office rules the mailgirls could ask the fabrics to assist them with their pleasure. Jackson began to wank herself off, maintaining eye contact with her boss as she started to groan and thrust, clearly hitting the right spots. Then she stopped suddenly. "It's better," she gasped, "when you do it."

The clothed staff could say no. Mitch teasingly rolled his eyes and took a moment to let her wonder whether he would help. But after a moment he reached forward and did as she commanded.

"That," Jackson groaned, "is perfect." He placed one hand on her thigh so that he could reach deeper with the other as they held eye contact. Jackson pressed up into his hand and throbbed against his fingers, pushing down on him with her foot, surprising herself at how quickly she could cum. "Mitch, Mitch!" she cried as she gripped his arm.

For some reason Mitch looked past Jackson as he continued, almost instinctively knowing how to satisfy the writhing mailgirl. Looking out of his office, Mitch made eye contact with Betty Cuthbert who had glanced over from her desk, maybe attracted by the groans Jackson was making. Instead of her usual disdain, Betty's stare was neutral, perhaps she really was coming to accept the situation as it was. Mailgirls and their behaviour were in the office to stay. Mr Harada had made that much clear.

But then Jackson pressed her crotch harder onto Mitch's hand and came again, this time so strongly she reached up and gripped him in an embrace as she shuddered herself to completion.

"That... was... great," she eventually gushed.

Mitch smiled as he gently worked his fingers in and out of Jackson, helping her to come down. "Yes it was," he smiled.

Since she was so close Jackson reached over and kissed Mitch. Firstly on the cheek like a thank you. Then on the mouth. To his surprise, Mitch responded, his hand still working her pussy. They kept on for a while until Mitch removed his hand sensing that his work for her was done for the moment. "Office husband!" she enthused, "what am I going to do without you?"

Mitch shrugged. "I'm not leaving. In fact, I'm not going far. For the moment I am going as far as the tenth floor while they work out what to do with me. I expect they will give me a project." He repeated with some amusement, "a project. Shane laid the way things are for me. I'm like you are now in the respect that it would cost the company too much to actually get rid of me."

Jackson looked confused at that.

"They would have to buy my silence if they actually sacked me."

Jackson nodded realising that what Mitch said made a lot of sense. The lump sum in her contract was a lot of money to her. But for the company it was probably a cheap cost of insurance. And for at least another year it was her life. And whether or not Mitch was authorised to sign her contract, the company was in no position to renege on it. As with Mitch, it made more sense to keep her.

*

The office was buzzing. Jackson in particular was in demand, her app flashing as soon as she was free for another job. All her callers tried to pump her for anything she knew about Mitch's situation, who was going to replace him, and what that might mean for the office. She responded to her fifth callout of the morning this time from one of the assistants in HR, Martin. "I've been too busy to even have time for a wank," she told the unabashed young man as she stood naked near his desk making small talk with him about HR issues while she waited for him to get to the point.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers