Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko sat down opposite Mitch and crossed her legs, giving him the impression that she was taking that question seriously. Yet still she found a way to display her bare pussy and her slit, having crossed her legs only loosely.

"She is being very fussy at the moment. Nothing is right, everything in the office, in the country is wrong for her. She takes it as a personal insult that we drive on the left hand side of the road here."

"And how has she treated you so far?"

Kimiko shook her head. "Perfunctory." She thought for a moment. "She dressed down Pam."

Mitch looked urgently at her. "Pam? Why?"

"Bush." Kimiko spread her legs to show that hers was bare of hair.

Mitch exploded. "God, she hasn't seen Jackson yet in that case?"

Kimiko seemed to ignore that as she continued, legs spread but hands on the armrests. "Pam tried to explain that she was well in her rights and..." Mitch noted that Kimiko seemed relaxed in what she was telling. "...Lindsay acted as if she had not even heard her, it was like, as Pam said later, like Pam was not even there. She was just a body that had too much hair on it." Kimiko had of course worked for a while in the headquarters in Japan where mailgirls were punished for showing any hair below the neck at all. "It was like..." she started.

"Japan," Mitch finished for her. Putting his hands on the desk Mitch looked deeply into Kimiko's eyes. "If there is anything that I can do. I don't know what..." He thought for a moment. "How are things with Mrs Ogawa?" he asked. Mrs Owaga, Mr Harada's trusted disciplinarian from Japan had come to Melbourne on a mission. Kimiko had to translate for her as well as cater to her needs.

But the mailgirl gave him a strange look back. "Oh you probably don't know any more," she realised. "She was called back to Tokyo. I think she was happy to get out of here." Mitch nodded, wondering what that news meant. Mrs Ogawa had Mr Harada's ear, so it probably was not good. Kimiko stood up and reached across the desk to him with a soft hand that she ran under his chin for a moment. "I know, Mitch. You're a good person." She paused, checking her app. "And you're keeping the new boss waiting." She smiled hopefully.

Mitch stood up too as he marked Kimiko on his app. His thoughts about the impending meeting with Lindsay Davenport were clouded by a sense of a connection with Kimiko. Of course he may have simply been aroused by the sight of her firm thin bottom flexing as she left his room. Plus the hint she gave of her knowledge of Shane's office couch.

*

Lindsay Davenport did not get up from her seat, busy behind her desk, when Mitch entered her office. He found no alternative but to sit facing her as a visitor in what had been only days before his office. Trying not to show that he cared, he sat stiffly upright facing his replacement who appeared to be looking down on him from her higher seat. Typical manager act. She looked up from her work and stared at Mitch, stiffly formal and over-dressed to impress in a black jacket that partially covered a serious red top, an outfit designed no doubt to downplay her feminity. But it also allowed her to hint at some seriously shiny neck jewellery. And her sleeves sat back to reveal a man's heavy brand name watch and a number of understated yet stylish rings on her fingers. She was clearly playing all sides of the street, perhaps having planeed her appearance to confuse her audience so they did not know whether to expect a kitten or a tiger.

Lindsay smiled sweetly at Mitch. "Our management styles are quite different," she stated.

Mitch felt he had quite an amount of leeway. "Oh really," he replied, "I have no idea about your management style."

Unfazed, Lindsay sneered "I know all about yours. You've virtually let the mailgirls run the office." So she saw him as a weak manager.

Mitch felt he had to at least try to explain. "We are constrained here by the labour law," he started.

Lindsay seemed barely interested in his warning. "We'll see about that," she replied tartly.

Mitch smiled nicely for her. "Indeed we will," he rejoined deciding to test the cliché about Americans not getting Australian sarcasm.

"Too true," Lindsay agreed although she appeared suddenly distracted by some message that had just come up on her screen.

"Busy," she stated as if that would be a novelty to Mitch. "Excuse me." Mitch noticed that she had gone to the app.

Mitch decided to break their silence as they waited for a mailgirl to appear. "Was there anything that you specifically wanted me to tell you?" he tried.

"No," she snapped. Then smiled as sweetly as was possible for her at him. "I just wanted to meet you in person before the staff presentation."

At that moment Jackson appeared at the doorway. Lindsay beckoned her in.

"Which one are you?" Lindsay snapped at her.

"I'm Jackson," she replied as sweetly as she could as she approached the desk, her bush clearly visible. Mitch gave her a quick warning look. She had let it grow out, no longer shaving it bare. Was it a protest? At least, Mitch noted, she had kept it neat. He shuddered that in this mailgirl situation he was judging his colleague and friend by the amount and tidiness of her pubic hair.

Lindsay ignored Mitch to look Jackson over and then smiled, apparently choosing to avoid repeating the treatment she had given Pam Burridge for her bush. "That's right," she sneered, "I am constantly reminded that you have names not numbers. Well, Jackson, pleased to meet you. I hear that you're the trouble maker." Lindsay cocked her head to the side as if she too had been a troublemaker once, or something.

Jackson smiled somewhat defiantly back. "I think you'll find that we're all trouble makers."

Lindsay ignored that as she handwrote a note which she folded and gave to Jackson. "I need you to take this note to the head of HR. Can you manage that?"

Jackson held her rigid smile. "On a good day yes," she snapped back. And left.

Lindsay looked at Mitch. "There. You see, nice and simple. Master. Servant. That's how we start off making this an efficient office."

Mitch nodded and tried to hold a neutral gaze. He was fine, he knew. As Shane said, he was untouchable. But he worried about the others.

*

The staff had crowded in the large meeting room. Mitch found himself standing towards the back with Shane. Lindsay preened herself down the front of the room waiting for the hour to strike for the official start time as the large screen behind her lit up. Mr Harada appeared there, from Tokyo, and slightly out of focus.

Most of the staff had arrived early. Pam Burridge entered the room with another mailgirl, Jan Stephenson, the first mailgirls to arrive. Both women walked in tall and proud. They strode past the front between Lindsay preparing to present and the rest of the staff who were mostly facing the front, waiting for her to start. Pam turned her head to say something to Jan and her hair swished behind her, enticing in a way that both the men and women near her stopped their chatter for a moment and stared. Pam walked it like a fashion catwalk, her hips swaying as she placed one long leg in front of the other. Mitch noticed that she still had bush. Jan sauntered along easily as though she had warmed up and was ready to start a race. Then, as if she had just realised she was naked in a room full of clothed office workers, Pam suddenly avoided Jan's conversation, and put her hands in front of her crotch. Was she blushing? She continued quickly, alone, off to the far side of the room where it would be hard to look at her without craning away from the focus of proceedings. Jan stopped to chat with some of her former team mates, barely registering Pam's moment or that she was gone.

Towards the back of the room, Shane noted Pam's behaviour then looked concerned at Mitch. "I hope that she's settling in," he told his old boss. Then added "surprised you came."

Mitch shrugged. "Wouldn't miss it. And it's not like I have anything pressing on."

Shane laughed. "Enjoying the easy life."

Mitch looked curiously at him. "Shouldn't you be down the front of the room supporting the new boss?"

It was Shane's turn to shrug. "Just doing what I do best. Acting invisible. It's a survival skill." He gave Mitch a look suggesting that sometimes Shane handled the office better than he did.

There was general chatter around the room. Kimiko Date entered and pushed through from the front until she was standing next to Shane. She looked across him to smile at Mitch. Mr Harada who was still out of focus said something sharp in Japanese, presumably to one of his assistants.

Shane turned to the mailgirl. "What's he saying?" he asked.

Kimiko squeezed her taut body between Mitch and Shane, pressing against both of them. "Grandad says he can see us and wants them to find out if he is ready to start."

At that moment Jackson, Fanny and Annette Kellerman strode into the room in all their glory. As they entered, Annette turned to playfully slap Fanny's breast. Fanny affected not to react. Her large breasts gently swayed. The three mailgirls walked on with serious looks, all abreast, clearly wanting to make a sensation. They succeeded as they marched across the room, past Lindsay before heading separate ways into the crowd. They had stopped the buzz of conversation which was just as well as Mr Harada was tapping his desk for attention. Seeing Mitch, Jackson pushed through the attendees to reach him and gripped his arm. "You don't have to be here, you know," she told him. She nodded at Kimiko who gave her a wide smile in return.

"Well, I wasn't doing anything else," he offered as he had with Shane.

"Well at least move out of the camera shot," Jackson whispered while Mr Harada was still making his introductory comments about why Harada Industries was such a great place to work at. Since she already had hold of Mitch's arm, Jackson dragged him away to the side of the room careful to check that they were now out of the camera's range, leaving Kimiko and Shane in the centre of the room. "I'll bet she wants him to see her," Jackson whispered to Mitch.

Mr Harada was now on about the great future that lay ahead for the company and how all employees would benefit. There was a loud impassioned groan from the back of the room. Mitch looked over along with about half of the staff. Kimiko had found a table against the back wall. She sat there with her legs spread, vigorously wanking herself.

Mitch turned to Jackson and smiled. "Is the meeting supposed to ignore her?" Kimiko seemed to be approaching orgasm, judging by the grunts she was making.

"Just as well I got you to move. She is right there in the centre of the camera range," Jackson whispered back to Mitch. She shook her head in disbelief as more eyes turned to watch Kimiko rather than her grandfather. "That family really needs to sort themselves out," Jackson added.

Jackson nudged Mitch to check out the front of the room. Lindsay Davenport stood there stolidly as Mr Harada talked up her credentials as precisely what the Australian operation needed at the helm to go forward in a difficult world. Meanwhile Kimiko now tugged at her nipples, making loud yelps, with one hand on her clit and the other tugging at her breasts. She tried to grab both nipples at the same time with her one hand but she just could not grasp both her small breasts at the same time. Still she was doing enough to keep her excitation high. Her grunts of pleasure proved that.

Lindsay smiled at Mr Harada's compliments, trying to ignore the performance at the back of the room. "Thank you for your kind words," she started, nodding towards the screen to make eye contact with Mr Harada's image on the big screen. "And it is wonderful to meet you all here," she continued as she turned around to face her staff. "Yee-owwww!" Kimiko howled. Lindsay stopped for the moment conceding that she could not compete with the orgasmic mailgirl whose rampant cries had attracted the stares of the entire room. Lindsay kept a wide frozen smile on her face hoping, waiting for the mailgirl's performance to end. She tried to look as amicable as she could, but she had to hold it for longer than she hoped and her hopeful facade changed to impatience. Unaware, no doubt, not caring anything about Lindsay Davenport's discomfort, Kimiko continued with her tugging and frigging. "Yes, yes, yes," she spurted loudly as she hit another orgasm.

Mitch realised that Jackson had not let go of his arm and was now forcing his hand to the inside of her bare thigh. "I need..." she whispered to Mitch. But at that moment Lauryn pushed between the two of them, forcing Mitch's hand away and out of Jackson's grasp. "None of that in the meeting room," Lauryn hissed in fake dudgeon as she dragged Jackson a short distance away to press her against the near wall where she first of all gave her a deep kiss and then placed Jackson's hand on her pussy. And then reciprocated for Jackson. More discrete than Kimiko's ongoing performance, they attracted little attention apart from Mitch who watched the two of them kissing and fondling each other, wondering what might have been.

Shane appeared next to Mitch amidst Kimiko's now more subdued grunts and noticed how deeply Lauryn and Jackson were engaged with each other's bodies. "This is the sort of meeting I like," Shane grinned.

Mitch gave him a wry smile. "That's why I tried not to have too many," Mitch replied. He looked around the room. The other five mailgirls were feigning attention in Lindsay as she announced that she would like to get to meet all the staff but of course it may have to take her some time as she had so much to do and learn. Since she wanted to find out everyone's goals and aspirations.

"Aren't they the same thing?" Mitch asked Shane.

"She certainly has a lot to learn," Shane told Mitch, shocking him with his unexpected, and for Shane, rather sharp candour.

"Any questions?" Lindsay asked.

Heather shot her arm up. Mitch noticed how Heather's chest held firm and her smallish breasts barely moved. She's been working out, he concluded. Lindsay nodded at the stocky mailgirl, revealing a slight trepidation at what a mailgirl might ask her in front of the staff.

"You say that you are interested in our goals and aspirations," Heather started. Lindsay nodded. "I would like to be a mailgirl in America," Heather asserted in her usual straightforward way. There were a few titters amongst the other staff. Her aim was after all open knowledge since she had told anyone who would listen. And everyone knew that American mailgirls did not look like Heather.

But Lindsay looked straight at her with no apparent emotion. "Consider it done," she stated firmly.

Mr Harada muttered something from his vantage either not knowing or caring that his microphone was still on. Kimiko later translated it for Mitch. "Don't tell anyone else," she cautioned, "but grandad said 'that one should be on the farm, not in an office.' Pretty much that, and also 'Australia' followed by a bunch of swearwords."

But Mr Harada had no say in the matter. Within a week, the visa was arranged, she was on a flight, and Heather McKay was a mailgirl in Harada Industries' office in America. As she had always wanted.

*

Mitch and his wife were finishing an intimate dinner. The statuesque and athletic Jessica sat elegantly in a long black clingy dress that accentuated her athleticism. Mitch though was nude except for a collar and a leash. "The twins have been out a lot recently," he observed.

Jessica smiled lovingly at her husband. "More time for us. I'm not complaining."

"But shouldn't we be interested in what they are getting up to?" Mitch suggested.

Jessica smiled back. "The eternal question. Should we start to worry now? Should we have been concerned then? Is it too late?" She watched Mitch finish his meal and waited while he placed his cutlery on his dish just so. She smiled dangerously at her man. "I know you are looking forward to it. But before dessert, we're going to the games room." Mitch knew what that meant as Jessica stood and grabbed the leash.

She accentuated the sway of her hips as she led Mitch to whatever she had planned. He was getting hard. On entering the room, Mitch stopped and stared. Facing him were a number of sex toys on a low table.

"That's right," Jessica smiled. "We now have a dildo station. I'm sure you will find it..." She paused. "...stimulating." Jessica tightened her grip on the leash directing Mitch right up to the table. She made him stand there as she strutted over to the other side of the table. He looked down at the items. Most of them were new to him, what use he could not tell. Jessica exuded control, as she ever did on these nights. "So let's start with you telling me what the mailgirls have been doing with you in the office," she suggested with a determined look on her face. For whatever reason, Mitch was now fully erect.

*

Pam Burridge wandered alone through her apartment after her tram ride home. Not having been a mailgirl for long she needed to process her reactions to the job and contemplate the changes in the office. Mitch had seemed reliable and warm. Losing him all of a sudden and getting this new American manager. Not least in her thoughts was that she was naked and vulnerable all day. Alone in her flat she was naked and not vulnerable. She examined herself in the bedroom mirror. Lindsay Davenport had told her to get rid of the bush. Jackson had told her to keep it -- if that was what she wanted, it was her body, Jackson said.

Having not worked in an office before, Pam found she understood little of the other mailgirls' discussions of office power structures, who to butter up and who to avoid especially when alone. She had found she was at a disadvantage. Could she trust Jackson's assertive advice? After all, Lindsay was the boss. She recognised that the original six had started together, stripping to become mailgirls on the same day and had formed quite a solidarity. And the other new starter, Fanny, well she knew what she was getting into from her earlier visits to the office and from her studies into the subject.

So complicated. To think that she expected all she would have to worry about was walking naked around an office all day.

Pam had to admit to herself that she was still prudish about the open wanking that went on in the change room as well as in the office proper. Being constantly on display while she went about the office doing her duties was so different to being directed to pose on demand then of course covering up after. She had been shocked at Kimiko's flagrancy in the office meeting, but the others had warned her that Kimiko had no boundaries. She just had not understood what that meant before the meeting.

Of course Pam wondered if she could have done the same, legs spread and wanking while everyone watched. No, she chose to believe, she just could not do that. She looked again at herself in the mirror. And touched herself just where it started to get sensitive. Maybe? She had panicked for a moment realising how exposed she was in the meeting. But then she had make herself invisible while she calmed down. Still, she wondered. Could she be like Kimiko, just spread her legs in the middle of a gathering of the company's workers and going to town on herself? Or kiss another girl and make out like Lauryn and Jackson? She had watched them with mixed feelings at the time. Mixed about whether she wanted to be one of them. Or would one of the other mailgirls walk up and kiss her. Or even just take her hand away from covering her pussy so that everyone could see. She rubbed and she sighed. She wanted that, didn't she? And now she had warm desires coursing through her body. She knew what she needed to do.

Pam strode back to her living room and put on a video of the American mailgirls. It took only a moment of stimulation by hand to replace the confusion of her feelings with a carnal strength, as her pussy began to react the right way to the images of beautiful naked women wafting through an office as she worked her fingers urgently between her lips and her clit. She was so close when her phone rang.