Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's the dildo station," he politely informed her, gesturing to the table with the implements on it over near the wall.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied and went over to chose the butterfly vibrator on the basis that it got her off quicker. She walked back to Martin's desk with the vibe already between her legs starting the stimulation. Getting there, she stretched back on the desk so that she could spread herself and get full access to getting herself off, with the thing on full power. It didn't take long.

When she was done, Jackson smiled her thanks at the HR guy who was trying to adopt the usual office approach to the mailgirls by appearing aware of her wanking but trying not to look too interested. She leaned forward amicably on his desk, hands under her chin, her firm breasts hanging visible to him, her nipples still hard. "Now what did you want me for? Don't tell me, you wanted to find out what I know about who is likely to replace Mitch?" Slightly embarrassed, he nodded. "Unfortunately I don't know anything. But if someone could take me out of the queue for a short while, I may actually have the time to do some digging and try to find out." Jackson smiled, trying not to look patronising. Haha, she thought, a naked post-orgasm patronising mailgirl. It must be why she enjoyed her job.

"Okay," he replied, still awkward about the whole thing. Since Martin was in HR, he had the power to remove Jackson from the queue as she had asked. He showed her the app to confirm that he had given her some time.

"Okay," she continued, "I'll do my digging. And I promise that you will be the fifth person to know if I find anything out." She smiled sweetly at the guy who seemed okay with her retort as she stood back up and rubbed her mound. "Oh, and thanks for the orgasm," she added. "I really needed that." She cleaned the vibe then replaced it on the table, waving at everyone in HR on her way out.

Martin turned to his nearby colleague, a young not unattractive woman called June once Jackson had gone. "I don't even remember what this office was like before mailgirls," he admitted.

June nodded. "I just try to treat them like everybody else," she offered. Which was her stock comment for the situation. Martin nodded his acceptance of her viewpoint and went back to his work. But he did not think that was the answer.

*

Jackson went straight down to the sixth floor where she bailed up Betty Cuthbert who was in the kitchenette making a cup of tea. "Don't mind if I do," suggested Jackson as the kettle was approaching the boil. To her surprise Betty actually smiled back. What was going on with her, Jackson wondered as Betty grabbed another cup, apparently happy to pour for the mailgirl too.

They were alone. Betty looked around to check. "I don't know how you do it," she confided in Jackson who faced her confidently nude, clearly unconcerned by her effect.

"Can't say that I have any regrets," Jackson told her, which she knew was not an answer. She reached for her cup as the kettle boiled, but Betty waved her away.

"I'll pour," Betty advised firmly. "I'm not letting you near boiling water without, you know, protection."

"You know how I like it?" Jackson asked cheekily.

Betty ignored the second meaning. "How much tea do you think I have poured for you in your meetings with Mitch." Betty looked hard at the mailgirl after she had said that reading her reaction. "Mitch, the replacement, yes. I know what you want to ask," Betty stated plainly.

"Can you tell me? Are you allowed?" Jackson asked now trying to appear as demure as a nude woman in an office could be.

Betty nodded, crossed her arms and sighed. She spilt the news. "I've just seen the emails. We're getting a new boss from the States. Until then Shane is in charge."

Jackson gave Betty a look of mock horror. "Oh God, for how long?" she asked.

Betty replied offhand like it was no great deal. "She's already on the plane. So not too long, he can't do too much damage."

Jackson nodded at that, took the proffered cup, sipped at it with satisfaction and continued to probe as she drank it down. "Do you have a name?" She tried to ignore Betty Cuthbert's indiscretion, she had almost criticised a manager! Betty was indeed showing new angles.

Betty looked her in the eyes. Obviously Jackson had held her surprise at Betty's sudden unwinding within. "It's Lindsay Davenport," Betty told her, pulling a troubled face.

The name meant nothing to Jackson, but she read the concern and reflected Betty's seriousness back at her. "What do you know about her?"

"Well, she's American obviously. So she is going to have that approach."

"No sense of humour, hard working, long hours..."

"Of course that and..." Betty looked at Jackson surprised that the mailgirl's response had missed the obvious. Betty sighed and spelt it out. "You, the mailgirls. She is used to how the mailgirls are treated in the States, isn't she? She is going to have an attitude."

Jackson put on her bravest face. That was something. "I see," she responded grimly. "Thanks for thinking of us, I really appreciate it."

Betty Cuthbert looked at the floor. "Well," she measured, "at the end of the day we are all colleagues and we should look out for each other. I don't know what you can do. But if I know you, you'll think of something."

Jackson put her empty cup on the counter and in a gesture of thanks, put her hand on Betty's arm. The naked mailgirl realised that she was standing only centimetres from one of her serious detractors, and now she was in physical contact with her. To Jackson's surprise, Betty did not flinch, let her hold on. Jackson felt something electric, but Betty's look did not change. "Sorry," Jackson mumbled, let go and backed away, then headed off. She felt the urgency. Her first stop was the mailgirls' change room on the mezzanine.

Jackson reached her destination to luckily find all the mailgirls there. "Am I the only one getting calls?" she demanded as the others seemed settled and pretty relaxed.

"Don't worry," Jan assured her, "We're all only just back. IT have been constantly paging me. Apparently something is going to happen very soon and we are the ones who are supposed to know."

"Because the naked women in the office are the ones who know everything," Lauryn smirked.

That got a laugh from Heather, Annette, and Fanny. Pam nodded but did not seem to get it. Kimiko kept to herself. She may or may not have heard. Lauryn gave the impression that she was right back into the run of things. Jackson noticed that.

"I see that you are back with us," Jackson replied with a smile. First things first. "What did you get up to while you were away?"

"So I'll have to start the story again," Lauryn sighed looking to the others.

"Go on," Heather urged. "Jackson needs to know too."

So Jackson got to hear what Lauryn had already told the rest about her holiday break, away from work. "What was it like to not be a mailgirl for four weeks?" Fanny asked. Perhaps she was not content with the first answers from Lauryn, Jackson wondered, expecting the answers would become part of Fanny's research.

Lauryn happily obliged, told them that she had gone to Fiji for a few weeks. And that her bikini did feel a little weird for a while. Which got her to another issue, underwear. "It was so weird having it on all the time."

Which led to another tangent. Annette piped up. "Mine just sits in my drawer at home." She gave the others a daring look. "Well, except for weekends," she confided. After that, the group agreed that apart from bed, they had pretty much avoided wearing any, especially around the house.

"Weekends or not, I have to remember to put it on when I go out," chortled Heather.

Jackson decided it was time to break the news before anyone began a cross examination of Heather on her underwear. Jackson coughed for attention and then told the group the news from Betty Cuthbert.

"You're always the first one to find out," Lauryn laughed, "that hasn't changed."

Kimiko spoke up for once, from her relative privacy over in the back corner as usual. "I don't think it's a big deal, nothing will change."

Jan agreed, but looked to Jackson for acknowledgement. "We've got the contracts. So they can't make us do anything weird that we don't want to do?"

Jackson nodded. "I think whatever happens, Jan is right. We should be okay." That was good enough for the group, at least for the time being. No use, she decided, getting them worried as Betty was that things would change for the mailgirls. She had some more digging and some research to do about that. Still enjoying the lull in their call outs, the mailgirls split into their usual friendship groups, taking advantage of their free time. Jackson expected at least Fanny would try to prod her for more details, but Fanny instead approached Lauryn to ask if she could write up her holiday experiences for her research. So I was right, Jackson noted. She was the first to notice that Wendy Turnbull, the mailgirls' supervisor, had just come into their room, looking concerned as Betty Cuthbert had been.

Jackson went over to her and led her towards the showers where they could talk privately. "What's the problem?" Jackson asked her.

"I've just been to HR, in a meeting with Belinda," she revealed. Belinda Clarke was the head of HR. "Belinda has been asked to give the mailgirl contracts to a lawyer."

Jackson shrugged. "That shouldn't be a problem. Those contracts are pretty watertight."

Wendy shook her head. "Not any lawyer. She was asked to give them to an American labour lawyer."

At that news Jackson adopted Wendy's look of concern. Suddenly things were indeed much more serious.

**

There were different reactions to the news about the new boss around the office. Because of course, everyone soon knew. Betty Cuthbert was in Mitch's office explaining to him and Shane the latest update, that Lindsay Davenport was stuck in Honolulu, seemingly for a few days.

Mitch shook his head. "No one flying business class gets stuck in Honolulu for a few days."

Betty shrugged. "Well, she is. And I guess they can get stuck there if they want to."

Shane nodded. "I think Betty is right, it's a long trip, she wanted a few days stopover and couldn't get it on the company deal." He smiled at Mitch. "It means you're the boss for a little while longer. What are you going to do?"

Mitch looked at him. "I thought I was stripped of everything and you were supposed to be running the show."

Shane looked to Betty who gave Mitch that news. "It was too much of a hassle to organise the change to Shane and then to the new one. So Shane decided to keep things as they are."

Mitch shook his head in amazement at his deputy's ability to shirk.

**

Jackson dropped in on Mitch. "Quiet time," she told him, "so I thought I should drop in and see how you are." She leaned one elbow against the wall and stretched to her full height so she could show herself off to best effect, her bush well on display.

Mitch smiled but as ever tried to appear unmoved by her provocation. "Looks like I'm the boss for another few days," he told her.

Jackson nodded. "Yes, apparently your replacement is stuck in Honolulu for a few days. What are you going to do with your powers?"

Mitch laughed. "Well, first of all I thought of doing nothing. Then, oh you wouldn't have seen the email from HR. I offered all staff -- except for the mailgirls obviously -- the option to work at home for one or two days a week. I would have checked with you, but it doesn't make sense to be a mailgirl working from home."

Jackson looked interested. "So what happened? Are we going to have an empty office on Mondays and Fridays?"

Mitch shook his head. "The opposite. Not one person took it up. Everyone said no, even the women we thought might want to get away from mailgirls for a day or so. And also the ones, you know who they are, the ones who are still bristling about the whole mailgirl thing. Strange, I thought it would have done them good to not be around you for a few days. But no. In fact if you stay here with me, HR are coming down in a few moments with some info on why."

Jackson smiled dangerously. "I have nothing planned." She checked her app which apparently had no messages. "And it's always good to spend a bit of time with you."

Mitch hooked a finger at her. "Feel like?" he asked her.

Jackson shook her head. "No thanks. Sometimes it's just nice to sit around and talk." She slunk over to the table and sat facing Mitch so they could smalltalk for a while.

Belinda Clarke, the head of HR arrived on the hour with the naked mailgirl Fanny Durack in tow. Fanny was literally in tow wearing a collar and a leash which Belinda held, leading her past Betty, who tried not to look surprised, and towards Mitch's office. With a deft movements of the leash, Belinda seated the mailgirl next to Jackson at Mitch's meeting table. Belinda then sat next her, letting the leash drop between Fanny's large soft breasts. Jackson looked over at Fanny with some surprise as Mitch went the short distance from his desk to the table. Belinda smiled at Jackson, acknowledging that she would be sitting in the meeting.

Fanny looked over and read Jackson's look of surprise. "Research," she told the other mailgirl.

"You want to know what it feels like to be Kimiko?" Jackson wondered.

"Something like that," Fanny admitted. Belinda leant over and loudly slapped each of Fanny's prominent breasts. Fanny shuffled in her seat, seemingly her treatment was turning her on as her breasts wobbled in response to the clothed woman's harsh treatment. The head of HR rubbed her palm looking uncomfortable with her actions.

Now it was Mitch's turn to be surprised. "Belinda!" he exclaimed.

Belinda smiled with resignation at him. "Mailgirl's orders," she advised. In the Melbourne office, as Mitch of course knew, the mailgirls could decide how they were treated by the clothed staff while setting their boundaries. It was all in black and white in their contracts.

With the formalities over Mitch pointed out that the reason for the meeting was the HR investigation into the non-take up of work from home by the staff. At that moment, Shane came in and apologised for being late.

Belinda smiled. "I'll defer to Fanny on that since she did the research." She slapped each of the mailgirls large breasts again with the same results as before.

Shane stared at Fanny and Belinda, surprised.

Mitch shook his head at his deputy. "Shane, if you had arrived on time, you would know what is going on. Now Fanny..."

Fanny smiled, licked her lips and started her explanation apparently not distracted by the reddening of her bosom. "From the survey it was clear that the men in the office prefer to come in each day, partly but not totally because of the mailgirls. At least that's what they said. Funny the effect that a naked woman can have on a man." She smiled at Shane who gave her a look that likely said 'later' as Mitch read it, now suspicious of all his deputy's interactions with the mailgirls. Fanny continued, unfazed. "The women -- and the few men -- who are opposed to mailgirls are still hoping to see a car crash, they are still hoping the mailgirls experiment here will go hopelessly wrong and they want to be present in the office when that happens. Failing that, at least the women who are anti, according to my research, are enjoying watching their male colleagues getting cowed by us."

Shane looked confused. "Cowed? Meaning?"

Fanny looked at him surprised he was not on her wavelength. "Controlled. Haven't you noticed?"

Mitch spoke up. "But you said that the men want to come in because of the mailgirls yet they are being controlled by them? Can that be right?"

Jackson butted in. "Mitch, even I can answer that one. The men in the office, right up to the most assertive ones are enjoying being dominated by the mailgirls. Perhaps you haven't noticed?" And to play up to Mitch's attempt to look stoic in regards to that, Jackson ran a finger down her chest to gently play with her slit while holding eye contact with him.

Fanny smiled at Jackson, nodded her agreement, then continued. "And I've done some research on the other offices. Mr Harada offered working from home in Japan and no one took it up there either. Although when his people did their research, the reasons were somewhat different. They all wanted to be present in the office so that Mr Harada could see how hard they are working."

Mitch nodded. "That doesn't surprise me. And the States?"

Fanny let Belinda slap her breasts again, squirmed in her seat, then replied to Mitch this time with a catch in her voice, maybe a reaction to her stinging breasts. "That's a story. It was offered in the States. Those who took it were sacked." She gasped, sucking in some air as she squirmed in her seat.

Mitch looked startled at her statement. "What, sacked? Why?"

Fanny looked confidently at Mitch, her reddened breasts heaving. "It's what I've been discovering about the management's attitude to their staff there. All their staff, not just the mailgirls. We know that they want the rest of the staff to consider their mailgirls to be the bottom rung of the office hierarchy there, and we know why. Well, this is an extension of that. Very much a case of you will do as we tell you and work as hard as you can at all times. Climate of fear."

Jackson expressed her concern. "It sounds like the message is that the rest of the staff may think they have higher status than their mailgirls. But it's only a tiny amount higher. Sacked for the smallest infractions."

Shane joined the dots. "And it's coming here," he realised.

Fanny gave Shane her serious look. "The work from home victims. Do you want to know who did the sacking?"

Shane read the looks on the faces of both Fanny and Belinda. "Okay. I can guess."

Mitch smiled dryly. "That," he said slowly, "should be interesting." And, he could have added, not in a good way.

Jackson said nothing. She realised that she was going to be busy.

*

Mitch had moved, he was in his new office on the tenth floor checking how empty his diary was. He had taken Shane's office and Shane had moved to the room next to the boss office on the sixth floor. It was getting close to 10.30am and Mitch decided that if he checked the newspapers, went out of the building to grab a second morning takeaway coffee and then attempted an online cryptic crossword, that he could productively or maybe not so productively get to lunchtime. Then it would be a simple matter of finding something to do in the afternoon. Shane had assured him that he would soon get actual projects to take up his time. They just had to work through some approval processes that Shane admitted he did not completely understand.

Being Shane, he gave Mitch his boyish smile as he suggested "just enjoy it while it lasts." Which was easy to say if you were not until recently the boss of a busy office.

He was about to go for that coffee when Kimiko Date, the mailgirl granddaughter of the company's owner Mr Harada, appeared at his door. He smiled at her wondering what version of herself she currently was. But all seemed normal with her. The thin, toned woman glided into the room and proceeded to wander past the couch running hand along it looking as if she was enjoying the memories. Oh god, Mitch thought, not you too? She glanced at him as if she had heard him ask the question and smiled as if the obvious answer was yes. Although no words were spoken.

She drifted close to Mitch who reclined back in his chair, behind his desk. "You look very relaxed, Mitch," she observed.

He smiled wanly. "I guess I am."

"Sorry, but I have a message for you. The new boss would like to meet."

Mitch nodded. "What is she like?" he asked. He had of course encountered her in management video conferences, but he had never had to deal with Lindsay Davenport in person.