Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While others tried to remember if Pam had been introduced, Bill spoke up although he looked to Sarah for support as he did. "I don't know her name but I know her from somewhere. I've seen her face." he scratched his chin trying to draw up the memory.

Sarah agreed. "I know, she looked kind of familiar." Sarah thought for a moment, then it came to her. "I know, she's been on the cover of... what's it called?"

Bill smacked his forehead. "Yeah, you're right. She's a model, that explains it." Meantime, Sarah has brought up the cover image she remembered on her phone. And showed it around. Definitely her.

Which deflated the hopes of the group that they had snared an actual mailgirl. A model, just someone who knew about showing off their body. Oh well.

The party progressed after that and soon picked up especially as they had a naked woman in their midst and another who although dressed now had been as naked as Emily on the stage. The crew men finally worked up the courage to proposition Emily.

She pretended to look shocked. "Did I hear you right?" she exclaimed loudly. The others looked over to see what was up. "Just because a woman is naked and delivering messages in this state..." and here she took an assertive pose with her breasts thrust forward and her legs apart and then gestured at her body as if the crewmen needed to be shown where to look, "...it doesn't mean that the mailgirl is instantly available for sex even if she is completely naked with nothing covering this and this and this." She pointed at the obvious bits.

On a roll now, she continued. "It's just a myth that girls want sex all the time and that they are going to be up to having sex just because they don't have their clothes on. Isn't that right, Boss? The subjugation of the workers and all that stuff." She looked over to Rob with a glint in her eye that she may have borrowed from Cara.

Rob cocked his head to one side, affecting to examine her state of undress as if it was a sudden revelation to him. "There are a couple of issues to deal with here," he started to lecture. "Firstly there is the mystery of female desire. But secondly, there is the further ramifications behind the enslavement of the salaried class in late stage capitalism leading to their total subjugation. And then there's the intersection of the issues when one or more of the workers are female and totally naked. We can of course make a practical study of the situation," he stated, "since we have to confirm which workers are being subjugated. And if they are up for it."

Rob looked around and got a round of applause from the males. The women were visibly unimpressed.

Emily shook her head with intent. "Except that we are not going to do that tonight," she stated definitively. "There will not be a practical study of the situation." And then she put her hands determinedly on her hips as she stood defiant, legs astride. No one dared. The party broke up not long after that.

*

Lindsay Davenport sat behind her desk, very much the boss she kept her distance from the others in the meeting who sat away from her at the small meeting table. It seemed that the new boss of the Australian operation wanted them to know that she ruled. Belinda Clarke, the head of HR, Wendy Turnbull, the mailgirls' supervisor, and Jackson sat at the meeting table. Jackson was of course naked.

"Explain this mailgirls tribunal to me again," Lindsay asked, apparently frustrated at the concept.

Belinda looked to the other two then spoke for them. "There are a number of rules about respecting the mailgirls in this office. If these rules are broken -- and here I am only talking about minor transgressions -- then the mailgirl, or mailgirls, affected can choose to have the matter dealt with by a tribunal of up to three mailgirls with HR and you as the boss of the office in attendance to ensure that due process is followed and that any decision coming out of the tribunal is reasonable and enforced."

"That all seems unnecessary to me, but you say it's the rules," Lindsay stated. She looked sharply at the group who were crowded on one side of the small round table so they could face her. "So what is the situation that we are dealing with? What has happened to this mailgirl?" she asked with no hint of empathy.

Jackson shuffled in her seat and looked to the other who now expected her to respond. "The mailgirl affected has permitted me to speak on her behalf today," she started.

"And I understand, that you will be the sole arbiter of the tribunal?" Lindsay asked her while she stared at a document on her screen.

"That is correct," Jackson answered, unabashed. "The issue in a nutshell is that Annette Kellerman has reported that one of the programmers, Simon O'Donnell, inappropriately touched her and also said some demeaning and inappropriate things to her."

Lindsay read from her screen: "He told her that she looked fit and that she should spread herself on his desk so that he could get to know her better. I don't see a problem here."

Jackson looked to Belinda who gestured that the mailgirl should continue. "That's a paraphrase for official consumption," Jackson offered.

Lindsay glared at Jackson. "Don't you mailgirls play with yourselves when you are in meetings like this?" she smiled. But not nicely.

Jackson shrugged. "I can see we are going to get on famously." Wendy gritted her teeth, trying not to smirk. Belinda looked away, over at the ceiling.

Lindsay kept her malevolent smiled fixed on Jackson. "Please go ahead if you want to."

Jackson sat up stiffly. "I may if I am in the mood," she responded coldly, "but I am not in the mood."

Belinda coughed politely so that she could try to get them back to the subject. "We aim to foster respect in the workplace," she tried. "This incident -- as reported -- was not respect."

Lindsay concentrated again on her screen. "So this programmer now has to come to a meeting -- your tribunal -- and confess himself to you?"

Jackson shook her head. "No, he attends so that he can hear the mailgirl's side of things and explain himself. Both parties get a chance to explain their positions."

"And it's presided over by a naked mailgirl. That should be interesting," Lindsay sneered.

Jackson realised how important it was for her to keep her cool, be diplomatic in the face of Lindsay's hostility and try to seem reasonable about the whole issue. "It should be a learning experience for all involved."

Lindsay interrupted, stopping any chance of Jackson building on that. "So what are the staff allowed to do to the mailgirls in this place without having to go to your tribunal to be corrected?" she complained.

Jackson took a deep breath. "With all respect Lindsay, this is your chance to learn how mailgirls works over here. I know it's different to what you are used to. But I hope that you come to listen and observe at the tribunal keeping an open mind about how things work here."

Lindsay's face reddened. "Have you forgotten that you are a mailgirl?" she snapped. "And it's Ms Davenport." Wendy tried to pretend she was not in the room. Belinda searched for something to lower the heat. She couldn't.

Jackson held Lindsay's stare. "I know that you are finding things are different here. But you're in Australia now Lindsay. And no, I haven't forgotten." She waved a hand at her obvious nakedness between the other two who were dressed as one would expect for an office.

Lindsay did not flinch either. "In America you would be a number and I wouldn't even know your name."

Jackson smiled at her nonchalantly. "Unfortunately, you know my name. Now back to the details about the tribunal," she continued firmly. She was determined to say her piece. She did not mind that Belinda and Wendy had said nothing in her defence. She felt that their presence was enough. At least for this round.

*

After the meeting wound up, Jackson needed some relief. Avoid her or not, she decided where she was going. Jackson climbed the stairs to the tenth floor and strolled past the IT folk trying not to make any eye contact with any of the programmers. She was too aware that even after the many times that they had seen her naked, they still ogled her. She went to Mitch's office, went in, sat down like it was old times. He seemed pleased to see her and far more relaxed than she was. Jackson told Mitch what had gone on. She realised that despite being naked and alone with the man that she desired, she was not in the mood to tease him, let alone have a wank. She just needed to unwind. Mitch of course would not do anything except be agreeable and accommodate her mood. Jackson tried to read Mitch's attitude to her but failed. He listened to Jackson recount her brush with Lindsay and then told her that he was impressed by her self restraint.

"What else could I do?" Jackson suggested.

"Well, you could have blown the place up," he suggested. "Although I don't think that sort of approach is in you," he smiled. Jackson nodded at that.

They sat silent for a moment. Until Mitch gave Jackson a concerned look. "Have you heard from Heather?" he asked. "I feel I am partly responsible for whatever happens to her there. Since I kept her hopes alive."

"Since you thought that there was no chance that she could get transferred to the States."

"Maybe something like that," Mitch agreed trying to not look judgemental about Heather, her looks, her attitude and general antipodean approach to everything. Jackson understood that, she knew Heather only too well, so she too remained discrete, did not push Mitch on the subject.

But still she was the mailgirls unofficial leader. "We keep in regular contact, at least once a week by email. It's a bit difficult with the time zones, but we're going to facetime on Thursday. Everything seems fine based on what she says in her emails. But don't worry, I'll give her the third degree. Just to make sure that she is good over there. And that she isn't keeping anything from us." I used to get paid half of what I get as a mailgirl to do this sort of work with my clothes on, she pondered. Then she told that to Mitch.

He nodded. "I don't know what we would do without your skills," he acknowledged, getting a smile from Jackson. "Keep me updated please. Like I said I feel partly responsible so I do care that she's okay," Mitch added.

Jackson nodded her agreement. Then she felt relaxed enough to be indiscrete. "I wonder what Lindsay does for sex?" she wondered out loud.

Mitch chose to look shocked at the outburst. He held that look for a long moment. Then they both laughed.

Mitch started to say something but he was still laughing. "What?" Jackson demanded.

Mitch composed himself. "I'll see if Shane is trying to find that out. That seems like his department."

They gave each other serious, knowing looks. Then reverted to giggles. They did not need words for that. And Mitch did not have to worry about his erection.

*

In the mailgirls' change room on the mezzanine, Wendy Turnbull sat clothed of course, working on her laptop along with the mailgirls Lauryn, Jan, Annette and Pam who kept themselves busy waiting to be paged. Lauryn and Jan sat, working on their laptops. Annette and Pam rather than that preened themselves in the mirror.

"So," Annette called over to Wendy, "you have to supervise us in person now?"

Wendy smiled at her. "Just doing my job," she offered knowing that she had not answered very convincingly. Lauryn and Pam stopped their work to look over.

"You could do your job like this," Jan suggested, stretching herself straight to show off her pert breasts and of course the fact that she was nude. Wendy rolled her eyes and shook her head. A new, stricter manager or not, the taunting continued.

Lauryn's app buzzed. She read it, closed her laptop and hurried over to the stairs. A short moment later she jogged back into the room. A few beads of sweat shone on her taut body from her exertion. She slowed down her pace and strode over to Wendy. "Belinda would like to see you," she told her supervisor.

Thanking her, Wendy closed her laptop and started out to the lift.

"Not going to take the stairs?" Jan teased. Wendy shook her head but hesitated for a moment. She knew that she really should. Oh well, next time.

Safely inside Belinda's office, Wendy sat down at the small meeting table and waited for Belinda to come round from behind her desk. "Thanks," she told the Head of HR, "this will give me a break from them for a while. They've been driving me mad."

Belinda gave her a sympathetic look as she sat close. "Sorry about shifting you down there with them, but orders. I can probably guess what they are doing, but tell me."

Wendy sighed. "They are hyper about all the changes. And for some reason I'm getting the sense that the others don't seem to trust Jackson any more, so they are pestering me all the time for confirmation about all the rumours that are swirling. And the inspections."

That got Belinda concerned. "Inspections?"

Now Wendy lookeed surprised. "Oh you haven't heard? I thought you must have known. I have to do them properly now."

Belinda shook her head. "Sorry," she tried. "Well, you're safe here for half an hour," she offered a bit brightly, "while we go through things."

Before Belinda could continue there was a knock at her door. Belinda looked apologetically to Wendy then called out "come in." It was Jan who strode in confidently, a bright look in her large green eyes. She walked up to Wendy saying Hi, as thought she had not seen her for a while. Up close now, Jan thrust her vag forward at her supervisor, so she could clearly see. "Still passable?" she asked as she teased open her labia to show that she was bare everywhere. "But that's not why I'm here," she stated, rubbing her clit. "Belinda, sorry, Lindsay wants to confirm that you have the monthly reports ready for her to review."

Belinda looked over to Wendy. "Sorry," she told the other clothed woman in the room, "that's why I called you up here, to go through the data with you." She looked back over to Jan. "Could you be an absolute champion and go down to ask Lindsay what's the latest she needs the reports by?"

Jan smiled "of course," and then gestured at Belinda's device.

"Of course," Belinda remembered, "it all has to be done properly these days." Jan waited for the beep on her app and set off out of the room.

Belinda looked apologetically at Wendy. "We'll get this done and then we'll have a chat about your working conditions. She's been keeping me busy too and I really haven't had the chance to check how it's affecting others."

Wendy nodded her thanks as she brought up the report on her laptop.

*

Kimiko wandered around the boardroom alone. She viewed each of the large framed photo prints that dominated the boardroom, each one showing a nude or mostly nude Japanese women bound in the way of Kinbaku / Shibari, gifts from Mr Harada to the office designed, in his view, to set the right tone for the business.

She was studying a muted colour print of a bound woman hanging upside down from a ceiling hook. The woman's hands were tied behind her, her legs were bound uncomfortably together, and her long black hair hung down almost touching the mat on the floor. She appeared to be suspended from a rope that went around her waist and then looped at her crotch.

Suddenly the door opened. Lindsay Davenport strode in busily and seemed affronted that the room appeared empty. She took a moment to recognise Kimiko down the other end of the room and swept down to her.

Kimiko looked the taller woman in the eyes, a neutral look on her face. "You asked to meet me here?" she stated flatly.

Lindsay stared at the mailgirl who despite her nakedness stood assertively in front of her. "Yes, I'm intrigued," she admitted. Her eyes shifted from Kimiko's to the print that had interested Kimiko." She stared at it intensely then looked back to Kimiko as if she was trying to read the mailgirl and give nothing at all away about herself.

Kimiko held her poker face. "I thought you would be very busy?"

Lindsay appeared to relax. "I have the time. I thought I would like to get to know you better. We could become friends." She uttered it too dryly to sound like a true invitation.

Kimiko bluntly answered "I doubt that."

Lindsay, taken aback, blurted a response, not one she intended. "Well, you're not playing to your racial stereotype?"

Kimiko coolly asked "do you know who I am?"

Lindsay nodded. "I understand that you think it gives you some leeway."

Kimiko shook her head. "That's not how I see it. I signed a mailgirl contract and I am fulfilling the role to the terms of my contract. I am just like any other employee."

Lindsay smirked and crossed her arms, ruffling her business jacket. "Except that we both know that is not true." Kimiko held her gaze but said nothing. So Lindsay continued. "Good, so we know where we both stand. But I am curious. These photos on the wall, they look like you." She stepped over to the next closest one, a young Japanese woman, turning away from the camera, completely naked with her only restraint being one arm tied behind her back, the other tied uncomfortably above her head to a frame.

Kimiko did not move a facial muscle. "No. They were a present from Grandad. He's a bit twisted, I know, but he's not that twisted."

Lindsay seemed genuinely curious. "You haven't had photos taken like this?"

Kimiko finally broke her stare, confused at the line of questioning from Lindsay. "I am not sure if doing this would mean that I was not naked in some sort of way? It does not seem to be a mailgirl sort of thing."

Lindsay persisted. "But you have allowed yourself to be tied up by Mrs Ogawa," she stated like she had read Kimiko's personal file.

Kimiko controlled herself again. "Yes, but I was still petty much naked. You know, my breasts and kitty were not bound, so they were still on display. Like a good mailgirl. As grandad likes."

Lindsay looked hard at the mailgirl, who faced her so self-assured even without her clothes. "In fact, he'd prefer you not doing this," she reported.

"I have never been told that," Kimiko responded coolly.

Lindsay acted like she was being indiscrete for Kimiko's benefit. "I have had hints. But of course there's nothing anyone can do so long as you choose to keep doing this."

Kimiko looked hard at the manager. "Is that some sort of threat? I am sure that you are aware that the contracts were approved by the government?"

Lindsay smiled thinly. "I have been reminded of that more than a few times. I guess we will see how well that works."

Kimiko nodded. "Yes, the bonus points."

"I suspect that their bark is louder than their bite," Lindsay countered.

Kimiko shrugged. "Sorry, that is not my department."

Lindsay nodded back. "Ah yes, you rely on your friend Jackson." She gave Kimiko some sort of evil glint, suggesting that Jackson may not be as relied on as much as before. And added "she was very much in the ascendancy with Mitch. She may have had more sway then."

Kimiko shrugged.

Lindsay changed tack, stepping closer to Kimiko as if now she was going to take the shorter, naked woman into her confidence. "Tell me," she mouthed, "I heard a lot about you mailgirls playing with yourselves here all the time here. And obviously your episode in the staff meeting. Yet I don't believe I've seen any of that recently. Do you have something going on? A campaign?"

Kimiko looked matter-of-fact. "I don't know," she answered, back to her controlled manner. "Can you think of any other reason?"

Lindsay appeared to ignore that and instead reached at Kimiko's breasts. Only inches away from their target, Lindsay pinched her fingers like she wanted to squeeze the mailgirl's nipples. "May I?" she asked at the last moment.