Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Annette knocked and entered Shane's office. He was sitting on his couch. What was he doing? He had his legs crossed under his bottom and his eyes closed. She took a moment to realise that he was in the lotus position. She coughed for his attention, and after a moment he looked over and saw her. His distant stare changed to sharp focus on the lithe mailgirl slinking in his doorway, a knowing smile on her wide mouth.

"Lindsay wants to see you," she announced.

Shane shook his legs onto the floor. "But she's only next door," he stumbled.

"Yes, and she's busy so she summons a mailgirl to get you in there. That is how this is supposed to work." Annette had her hands on her hips meaning her firm, small breasts pointed assertively at the second in charge.

Shane smiled incongruously at Annette. "Have you got a moment?" he asked and pointed at the front of his pants.

Annette laughed sardonically. "I have a moment, but you don't. She wants you in there now." Annette strode over to Shane's desk to update herself on his app. "Job done," she stated and strode out.

*

Lindsay looked up from her work as Shane walked in. "Sit down," she ordered, "I need your local knowledge." She went back to concentrating on her screen.

Shane obeyed. "What for?" he asked carefully.

"Mr Harada has plans," she stated without looking back up at Shane. "He wants to get our mailgirls on television."