Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko stepped back and gave her a firm No.

Lindsay looked surprised at the mailgirl's vehemence. "Is it me?" she tried softly, her hands now carefully at her sides.

Kimiko shook her head in disbelief. "What do you think?" she asked, a hint of tremor in her voice. She took another backwards step from the office boss. "I think we're finished here," she added, "right?" Getting no answer from a now wary Lindsay Davenport, she left the room.

*

Kimiko found Jackson with Jan and Lauryn on the mezzanine. She gave Jackson a look then waited until the other two mailgirls got calls. Kimiko then dragged Jackson urgently around to the showers where they had a little privacy to tell her about her encounter with Lindsay.

Jackson nodded as Kimiko spilled her story and then considered what could be done. "Is it worth complaining?" she wondered.

Kimiko thought for a moment. "To HR? What do you think?"

Jackson noticed the unpredictable mailgirl was red in the face. And her stance was stiff. "You're looking stressed," she noted.

Kimiko looked to the ground. "It's not stressed. I got so horny. But I wasn't going to tell her. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. I don't know if she noticed. I don't think so." She looked up at Jackson who read her this time.

Jackson smiled. "Do you need a hand?"

Kimiko allowed herself a thin smile as she leaned back against the shower wall and spread her legs. "I was wondering when you would ask," she conceded.

Jackson stepped close to her and licked her fingers. "I'm still not very good at this," she smiled as she traced her wet fingers down Kimiko's tight chest.

Kimiko spasmed strongly before Jackson's hand reached as low as her navel, her torso shaking with the tension. "Don't tickle," she cried.

Jackson gave her an evil stare. "It's not tickling," she stated as she repeated her action, starting again between Kimiko's small firm breasts.

"I don't need that," Kimiko complained and forced Jackson's hand down between her legs.

Jackson complied and had Kimiko close to cumming almost straight away. "I'm going to need some of that soon too," Jackson groaned as Kimiko pushed dramatically against her hand and then went limp after her orgasm washed over her.

Kimiko mouthed her thanks and ran a fingernail down Jackson's side. But they were stopped by the sound of a cough. They both turned urgently to look.

It was Wendy, arms crossed and a wry smile on her face. "You do know that private orgasms are not allowed. Mailgirls have to do it out in the open, at least where they can be seen."

"I didn't know that rule," Jackson replied, confused since she thought that she knew all the rules.

Wendy shook her head. "It's a new one. Or rather it's a clarification of a grey area of an old one. You-know-who is making more changes. I have a list."

Kimiko shrugged. Public displays were her thing. Jackson looked concerned because once again Lindsay had found a way to tweak the mailgirls towards how they were treated in the States.

*

Jan Stephenson bounded onto the tram to take her home. She straightened her slacks as she sat down, happy to find a seat. She smiled as the tram clunked on to its next stop where it really filled up with office types. I look just like them now, Jan smiled to herself as she buttoned her jacket, enjoying feeling covered. She looked at two men in suits who stood near her boasting to each other about some office accomplishments, they barely looked at her. What would they think if they knew that she spent her working day naked in an office tower a few blocks away from them? She laughed out loud at the thought and the two of them looked at her for a moment, shrugged at each other then went back to trying to better each other's achievements. She acted as if something on her phone was hilarious. But this was not Harada Industries. In clothes, on the tram, no one took much notice of the mailgirl after hours. Which suited her fine.

Opening the door to her apartment, Jan heard music and smelled cooking. Jonathan had clearly arrived home early and started dinner.

Jan followed her nose to the kitchen and checking that her boyfriend was not holding any sharp objects, gave him a hug from behind. "Hard day in the office?" she asked.

"Challenging not hard," he replied easily. "How about you?"

Jan nuzzled the back of Jonathan's neck. "Nothing out of the ordinary," she smirked. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

Jonathan smiled at that. "I hope there was nothing to handle," he lightly bantered. Knowing what she did, he accepted what went with it, what Jan told him.

Jan excused herself to go and get comfortable. She returned in a long T-shirt that suggested she was in mailgirl condition underneath it.

Jonathan noticed. "It spoils the view," he suggested.

Jan lifted her T-shirt to above her waist for a moment, then dropped it and went up to him to give him a light punch on the arm. "There's plenty of time for that after dinner," she cautioned.

Jonathan looked at his girlfriend lovingly and then looked around their large, swish kitchen and eating area. "I can't believe we got a place like this."

Jan shook her head. "You know we can afford it. You're on a good wage with bonuses. And you know what they are paying me. So no money worries." Jan noticed something in his response, changed her tone down. "Are you worried about what I do for a living? Has there been a change?"

Jonathan gave her a look he hoped would douse that worry. "No, I'm just thinking of the future. And with the rent that we're paying."

Jan smiled, relieved. "Well, we've got to live somewhere," she pointed out. "So since we can afford it, it might as well be somewhere nice." They were not arguing, just clearing the air.

Over dinner, Jan decided that she should check that Jonathan was still all right with things. "I have to ask -- you know I am going to keep checking -- you are still okay with me nude in the office? You know, with all those men -- and women -- around me..." She tailed off as she looked hard at Jonathan looking for cracks in his apparent acceptance of the nature of her work.

Jonathan gave her a boyish smile. "At the risk of seeming strange, I find it a bit of a turn on when I think of you naked all day in your office. I mean it's kind of erotic isn't it?"

"So you're not jealous of other men looking at me?"

Jonathan looked confused. "No, why should I be? Especially with the benefits at home." He smiled.

Jan lifted her T-shirt over her head. "You mean when this happens?" she teased. She dropped the T-shirt on the dining table in front of her.

"You're always ready," Jonathan admired, loosening his shirt.

"Almost always ready," Jan smirked. She licked a finger and reached to her pussy. She licked that finger again. "Ready!" she announced. Jonathan stood and dropped his pants, and already erect and now with her, he lifted his girlfriend to bend her over the table.

They were fucking, doggy style. "This is good," urged Jan. "But then it always is!" Jonathan grunted his agreement. "This mailgirl thing turns you on," Jan continued. He grunted, not going to deny it.

They settled into a rhythm. Then it was Jonathan's turn to phrase his concerns. "Are you tempted to have sex in the office?" he asked, almost coyly. "Uh huh," Jan seemed to say. "You are? You're tempted?" Jonathan teased her. He pulled out and turned her onto her back so that when he started to fuck her again, he could look his girlfriend in the face, studying for her reaction. There would be no hiding. "You're tempted?" he repeated now that he could scrutinise her response.

Her eyes closed, Jan thrusted back at Jonathan, clearly turned on as he was. Then stopped and opened them for a deep look back in his. "Of course I'm tempted. I'm a naked mailgirl in an office full of properly dressed workers. There would be something wrong if I was not turned on and thinking about it. Why, does that turn you on?"

Jan pushed Jonathan back onto her chair, her tall, lithe figure straddling him. She let him slip all the way inside her, then raised herself up so that just the tip was in. Smiling down at her boyfriend she swayed from side to side threatening to pull completely away from him. "You're such a tease," he complained.

Jan smiled down at him as she held her poise but let another inch inside her, raising herself with each one of his thrusts as he tried to get satisfaction. "I'm a good girl in the office, so I can be a bad girl here," she declared. "Now tell me, do you get turned on during the day by the thought of me naked up there in a city tower, surrounded by well dressed men and women?"

"Yes," Jonathan cried out, over-dramatising. "The thought of you in there naked, available to all your workmates drives me mad!" Jan felt his cock harden against her as she still held back from letting him fully impale her. This was just too much fun, turning her on like crazy. And him.

Jan smiled with wide, bright eyes as she let Jonathan halfway in. "It's improved our sex life," she laughed. "You want it every night."

Jonathan took the advantage to thrust deep into Jan as he grabbed her shoulders to help keep him in. "I always wanted it every night. But now you do too," he smiled back. "At last we're compatible." And just after that moment, they both came, moaning together as if to affirm this new-found agreement.

"Let's continue in the bedroom," Jan decided after a moment as she stood up.

"You mean," Jonathon joked as he followed her, "that wasn't the end?"

They found themselves later in the night lying on their backs, holding hands both still zoned out. Jonathan gripped Jan's hand just a little more firmly. "If you were going to fuck one of your colleagues who would it be?" he probed. "One of the fit young men in the stockroom? Or one of the IT nerds I met at the last Christmas Party?"

Jan chuckled at Jonathan's attempt. "Of course not," she retorted with a slight edge in her voice. "I've already got that in you. It would be one of the sleazy older bosses. That's what turns me on."

Jonathan laughed comfortably at her response. Obviously she did not mean it. Since the two of them were so good together.

*

Jackson settled in at the small meeting desk in Mitch's office and at the agreed time she made the connection. Heather bubbled to life, her face filling Jackson's screen, her eyes wide with excitement. "Nude Zoom!" Heather exclaimed. "I know where you are! You're in Shane's office." She licked her lips and jiggled a little.

Jackson laughed. "It's Mitch's office now," she explained. "Don't worry, it's just you and me. He's out somewhere for the morning."

Heather laughed. "It's yesterday evening here. I've just had dinner."

Jackson tried to see what was in the background behind the other mailgirl. "Where are you?" she asked with animation matching Heather's.

Heather pulled her laptop away from her face, letting Jackson see more of what looked like a swish hotel room. Heather was sitting at a desk. Behind her Jackson could see a large sumptuous bed with a busy, bright abstract painting mounted on the wall. "It's a company apartment," Heather explained, "it's attached to the office tower by a walkway. Very convenient. Apparently Mr Harada stays here in one of them -- not this one -- when he comes to the States, but I haven't seen him yet."

Jackson was impressed. "Wow, and they are letting you stay there for how long?"

Heather smiled big time, Jackson could see the tops of her large breasts shimmering as she explained, rattling on with all her news. "As long as I want. Most of the other mailgirls live here too. We don't have to. Some of the girls live outside and commute in. Now, you're not going to believe this but even if they take public transport all they are dressed in is a long T-shirt that has "Mailgirl" and their number on it in big red lettering. You can't miss it."

Jackson looked appropriately horrified, given what she had seen of the States on TV. "Does anything happen to them?" she worried.

Heather laughed, her trademark loud raucous laugh, at the thought of that. "No way, they're celebrities here. Their pictures are on all sorts of stuff. Perfume, naturally. Make-up. Of course clothes are out of the question. Except for the T-shirts. I'll bring you back one."

They both laughed. "I'll wear it everywhere," Jackson promised. Then she reverted to her type. "Are they covered for Workers Comp for the commute? Are they paid well?"

Heather looked a bit serious. "That's your area not mine. I don't know anything about that sort of thing. Apart from what I'm paid, of course. But with the set-up here I don't get to spend any of it. So I'm saving. Who thought I'd get rich doing this?"

Jackson looked surprised. "What, they don't charge you for the apartment?"

Heather smiled again as she stretched her bare arms above her head. "The apartment is free. But there's one thing..." She dramatically paused waiting for Jackson to catch up with her.

"What thing?" asked Jackson, cautiously.

Heather shrugged her bare shoulders. "We're not allowed to have any clothes. We're naked all the time!" She said it like it was the best thing ever. "They have a restaurant. We eat naked, we go to the complex's pool naked, we go to the gym naked, we go through the covered walkway to the office naked. We're naked!"

Jackson looked concerned, she could not quite grasp it. "What if you want to go out, say at weekends or at night?"

"The concierge gives us a T-shirt -- one of them with "Mailgirl" on it -- and a tracker."

Jackson was not completely convinced. But she tried to seem upbeat. "Sounds great. But how are they treating you generally Heather?" she asked.

"It's great, you'd love it. Well, you maybe wouldn't love it. But I love it."

Jackson wondered about going to work mostly naked like a sort of celebrity, proudly showing off her body outside, on the tram, in the street, going in to buy a coffee on the way, and then thought about the reality for her how she dressed for the home to office trip in a blouse, a jacket, slacks or a skirt with the absolute intention to blend in and look like everyone else before she went in through that entrance on Swanston Street and up the lift to the mezzanine to begin her nude work day. Could she be like Heather? She felt a buzz through her naked body as she sat in the office, smiling into the screen on her laptop. Unexplored areas.

"Tell me all the details," Jackson asked her friend with renewed enthusiasm.

Heather sensed the change in Jackson and gave her a big grin. "Well, I'm Mailgirl 59. That's my name now. But you should see the office. It's huge, there's an entire building for Harada here, must be 30 storeys or more. And there's an overflow into a building next door. Let me tell you they really need us mailgirls to keep everything running. It's so busy and so many workers. I've lost four kilos. Or nine pounds, as they say here. All the stairs, the gym, and the pool." She stopped for a breath then continued. "Do you know they'd never heard anyone call it an arvo before? Now they're all using it."

Jackson cracked up at that. "Beaudy bonza," she replied.

Heather laughed. "Exactly. I'll have to use that one next."

Then Jackson had a thought about all that nudity. "What about winter?" she asked. "It gets cold there, right?"

"That's one I can definitely answer," Heather smiled. "They supplied us with full length totally transparent coats. Apparently there's some sort of insulation in them. So you're naked, on display and warm. Isn't that fantastic? Apparently it was one of Mr Harada's pet projects."

Jackson wondered that Lindsay had not yet mentioned that yet. Well, then she did not yet have them visible in public, naked or not. So far anyway. Maybe Lindsay was planing that? Jackson squirmed in her seat. Lindsay was certainly determined to make the Melbourne mailgirls more like the American ones. She had a pleasant sensation in the back of her thighs, pressed down on the seat. Was the thought of extra nudity turning her on?

Urged on by Jackson, Heather admitted to the awkwardness of getting used to being called a number rather than a name, the stricter regime around her appearance and the targets for deliveries, no dildo stations, and not being allowed to get herself off unless her boss allows her to. Meanwhile, Jackson almost unconsciously had let a hand wander down between her legs as Heather continued her story. Was it the thought of being naked in the street? Suddenly Heather stopped her narrative. "Are you wanking to my tale of woe?" she asked with a sly smile.

Jackson said nothing but what she was doing was pretty obvious since she didn't stop.

"In that case," Heather continued, "let me tell you about all the stuff that they keep secret, that you never see in the videos. First of all, they make us pee in public. It's all about taking our privacy away, that's what the other mailgirls say. The morning inspections are intimate. And I mean intimate. Their version of Wendy Turnbull does a full body check of us, hands on. Fingers across mound and below feeling for any rough patches. And there's instant punishment for any infractions there. Do you want me to go on?"

Jackson was panting as she worked her fingers deep into her pussy, imagining the touch of foreign hands on her intimate parts, of having to relieve herself in the open and of not being allowed to do what she was now doing wantonly to herself without permission from her boss.

Heather smiled as she explained the lunch breaks. "We have a special lunch room that used to be a meeting room. Now they have no furniture there apart from chairs around the walls all facing in. The fabrics sit there and eat their lunch. They put our food on a Lazy Susan on the floor in the centre of the room. We have to eat with our faces down and our bottoms up, legs spread."

"What?!" exploded Jackson who came right at that moment.

Heather smiled as she watched her friend wank herself to completion. "Oh," Heather gasped suddenly, "you get used to it." She sighed and then took a few short breaths. "Sometimes you want someone to just come up to you from behind..."

Heather was now bobbing up and down. Jackson realised that something was happening there. Heather gasped as she tried to balance herself. Jackson jumped to the obvious conclusion. "Heather, sorry Mailgirl 59, do you have someone there with you?"

Heather pulled a guilty face. She kept bouncing, her face becoming flushed, until she admitted a gasped "yes". Heather pushed the laptop back and tipped it down to increase the camera range so that Jackson could see her torso, her upper thighs and a head covered by long blonde hair eating her out.

"Chrissie, say hello to my friend from Australia, Jackson."

Chrissie turned around, a grin across her round, high cheeked face. "G'day," she tried in a broad American accent.

"You're gorgeous, Chrissie," Jackson exclaimed as she got wetter at the sight of this stunning beauty pleasuring her friend. This was too much. She was getting close to another orgasm.

"She's Mailgirl 38," Heather smiled into the camera at Jackson while she ran her fingers gently through her lover's hair.

Jackson smiled with a realisation which helped her reach her orgasm. "I didn't know you were a..."

Heather laughed again. "...lesbian? Neither did I until Chrissie found me looking in vain for a dildo station. Did I mention already that they don't have them here in the States? But they have Chrissie instead, so I'm good." Heather shifted her girlfriend up so that she could kiss her on the lips. The way they looked into each other's eyes, Jackson could tell there was something special there.

Of course Jackson had Lauryn. But she also had guilty thoughts about how she had transformed from an earnest union official to a naked mailgirl who now had fantasies about taking her job outside the office and walking naked through the streets of Melbourne. And she had a suspicion that Lindsay Davenport might just make that happen.