Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you underestimate people," Fanny joshed her.

"Yeah, maybe," Jackson agreed. The fire door to the mezzanine burst open and Kimiko shot out and raced up past them and out of sight past the next landing.

"What's got into her?" Fanny laughed.

"Who knows?"

They eased through the door onto the mezzanine and wandered into the mailgirls change room. Lauryn was concentrating on her laptop but none of the others were there. Jackson sat down on the bench, stretched her arms up to ease out the remaining tension and then laid her head back, raising one knee for comfort. Soon enough, she was gently rubbing herself around her clit. "Mmmmm," she gasped and then heard the same from right next to her where Fanny was doing pretty much the same thing. They continued their soft stimulation for more silent moments, punctuated by the occasional low groan. Lauryn looked over with a grin, smiling that they were doing it where they could be observed, then went back to her work.

Fanny looked over to her friend. "Hey," she said. Jackson looked over, her eyes of course drawn to how Fanny's large round breasts pointed almost straight up while she lay on her back. How does she do it, Jackson wondered. Her own pert ones had squashed slightly to each side.

"What?" asked Jackson dreamily as their eyes met, somewhat glassily.

"Do you want me to help?" Fanny asked softly. She lifted a hand, wriggled her fingers.

Jackson kept wanking, letting a nail graze her clit to give her that extra buzz. "I don't know," she simpered back, "it doesn't seem right. You're my friend." Fanny nodded and smiled. They both continued solo, both enjoying the low level titillation of what they were doing, neither in any hurry to actually cum.

Lindsay Davenport stood at the viewing window outside her Level 6 office. Wendy stood with her. What was Lindsay feeling? She turned to the mailgirls' supervisor. "Don't you wish you were young... and free enough to do that?" Wendy did not expect that from the usually officious boss. But Lindsay was not finished with that subject as she keep her attention on the two mailgirls who were nonchalantly pleasuring themselves. "Of course," she addressed Wendy, "you still are." Yet she did not even turn her eyes away from the performance below to see Wendy's reaction.

On the mezzanine, Lauryn looked up from her laptop. "Hey you two, can you keep it down? I'm trying to do some PD here."

Fanny and Jackson both withdrew their hands and looked over at Lauryn from their prone positions. "I didn't realise we were that loud," Fanny smiled.

Lauryn grinned back. "You weren't. Just thought I'd mess with you."

Jackson pouted over-dramatically. "Well now you have to come over here and finish us off."

"Since you've ruined the mood," Fanny added with equal drama.

"Thanks but I'm good," Lauryn retorted.

"We could make it worth your while," Jackson continued, even making a cat's claw with her free hand.

Lauryn shook her head at the histrionics in front of her. "Thanks all the same, but my vag is fine at the moment." She even patted it, which of course did not convince either of the other mailgirls. She looked up at them again, and noticed some movement on the sixth floor. Who was watching them? She tried to look without giving away her interest. Could it be who she thought it was? What had attracted her attention was the appearance of Kimiko between two clothed women. Kimiko appeared to be passing on a message to Lindsay.

Lauryn was caught in her thoughts now. Should she tell the other two what she saw? No doubt Jackson would be interested. But Lauryn looked back down at the two mailgirls who were again touching themselves. Despite her intrusion they seemed to have had no trouble falling back into their pleasure. Maybe she could tell them about Lindsay and Kimiko later. They were busy. And she had some study to complete.

*

Lindsay returned from ordering at the counter carrying two cups of coffee. She sat down opposite Wendy placing them carefully on the table. "I'm glad you drink full cream coffee. I don't trust anyone who drinks skim." Wendy looked at her boss, mouthing her thanks, trying not to give anything away so early in their catch-up. She had tried during most of her time at Harada Industries supervising the mailgirls to be invisible. That luxury was clearly over. Lindsay launched straight into what she wanted to say. "Did you enjoy watching the two of them at it?"

Wendy looked confused, so Lindsay got to her point. "All you need to do is what I tell you to. And report everything back to me."

Wendy was confused. "Everything?"

Lindsay had got ahead of herself. "I need to know what the mailgirls are up to. And you are in the best position to know. Of course you can choose not to. There are alternatives."

"I..." started Wendy as she attempted to think through the consequences.

"I could make you a mailgirl," Lindsay suggested aggressively. She was not to know that that was not the first time that was suggested to Wendy.

"I could do with the money," Wendy replied. Since ironically she earned less than the women who were under her charge. She even straightened her posture to suggest that although she was clearly older than the cohort who had been hired, she felt that she could hold her own against them in the looks stakes.

Lindsay recalibrated her threat. "You won't get their money. You'll be on the same wage. Or of course you could leave. Although I understand that there isn't much call for mailgirl supervisors in Melbourne. You could go back to..." She really did not know but assumed Wendy's current role was a step up.

"Beautician," Wendy informed her tersely. They both knew that was a drop in pay. Wendy looked hopeful. "Well?" she asked.

Lindsay smiled, cat-like. "I'm sure you remember our little chat from the other day. Have you anything to tell me now?" She stirred her coffee and gave Wendy a piercing look.

*

Jackson was sitting at the meeting table in Mitch's office working on her laptop when Annette came in.

Annette looked around. "Mitch isn't here much," she observed.

Jackson smiled. "No, he seems to find things to do which keep him away from the office." She motioned for Annette to sit down with her at the meeting table. "That was quick."

Annette smiled. "He doesn't last long. I know which buttons to press."

"Did you pump him?" Jackson asked.

Annette gave her an astonished look. "Well!" she exclaimed.

Jackson smiled. "Not like that. You know."

Annette pretended she was having a hard time recalling what Jackson wanted. Then she started: "Oh yeah, silly me. You wanted me to find out what Lindsay has got planned? He played hard to get at first." Annette recounted the conversation for Jackson:

Shane: I can't tell you.

Me: What will it take?

Shane: Be nice to me.

Me: I thought I was. Aside to Jackson: Since I was bouncing up and down on top of him at the time.

Shane: Show me some respect.

Me: I'm doing this with you because I have a thing for distinguished older men.

Shane: But not Mitch though?

Me: No, only you. And I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Etc.

Jackson put her chin on her hand and looked Annette thankfully in the eyes. She even reached over and brushed a lock of her hair off her forehead. "And?" she asked, probing for the news.

Annette smiled, knowing that she had done well and felt she could stretch out the moment. Then she delivered. "Lindsay is planning to make us public. Mr Harada likes the publicity remember? Shane has got a current affairs team coming out here 'for a visit'. We're going to be on the TV, the full current affairs treatment." Annette gave Jackson a look of concern. "I guess that will be the start." Sure enough Jackson was concerned. "So what can we do about it?" Annette asked her.

Jackson needed a moment to take it all in. She reflected Annette's worry. "I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it. But at least, thanks to you we know and we can get ready. Thanks," she repeated.

Annette smiled. "It was a pleasure." She then leaned forward with a flicker of concern. "By the way, how did you know?"

Jackson knew what she was talking about. "Some time back now. The look on your face and your need to clean up after you went there."

Annette looked horrified that she was so easy to read. "Do the others know? Did they realise?"

Jackson smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, you're not the only one."

Annette's eyes widened. "You?"

Jackson shook her head. "No, not me. But I keep my eyes open. If I know what is going on here, I can try to make sure that there are no surprises. Let's just say that some of the others are even less discrete than you tried to be." She smiled. They were friends. At least that was what Annette thought.

Annette crossed her arms. "I guess I'll have to take that as a compliment. So no ramifications. You're not going to blackmail me?"

It was Jackson's turn to look aghast. "How well do you know me? Anything you do is okay by me so long as there's no coercion. And to my relief you seemed eager for this mission."

Annette relaxed back. "Well maybe you don't realise, but it's exciting to be getting up to that in this office. The wall with Lindsay's seems pretty thin." She laughed. "You get a buzz in getting away with it, right there like that. Plus also he's more considerate than you would expect."

Jackson laughed. "So you and I both get benefit from your mission. Now let's work out what to do."

Jackson did keep her frustration bottled in that she was unsuccessful in her attempts to pump Lindsay for that information on their excursion. Lindsay had fobbed her off. Lindsay's response was 'we are girls on a shopping trip, so no work talk!' And that was that. Jackson knew she had a weak hand there. After all in her previous career she had been a negotiator. And she knew how it worked, in that situation she had offered Lindsay nothing. So she had got nothing. She had nothing to offer, nothing she could think of.

*

Jackson waited to connect and soon had Heather McKay's smiling face on her laptop screen again.

"Hello from America! Same time as last week!" Heather exclaimed, excited as she always was.

Jackson beamed too. "Do you have Chrissie there with you?" she asked.

Heather laughed. "Mailgirl 38 is doing her job!" she exclaimed. And tilted her laptop down so that Jackson could see that the American blonde was indeed eating Heather out. "This is the life. You kind of get used to it," Heather continued.

"Used to what?" As Jackson wondered which life changes Heather was referring to.

"Having a girl who is taller than you in your bed," Heather responded. She moved a hand down out of sight to caress her girlfriend who had her twitching with pleasure while she spoke with Jackson.

Jackson looked at Heather, expecting her to continue on about that. But Heather was enjoying herself, pinching her nipples and shifting around to best enjoy her situation, not paying full attention to Jackson. "How tall is Chrissie"? Jackson asked her friend.

Heather looked downwards. "Chrissie, that's really good but can you stop it for a moment. My friend Jackson wants to say Hi."

Chrissie got up from her knees. Although Heather was sitting, when Chrissie sat herself next to her, it was clear that Chrissie was seriously taller. And to prove it, Heather nudged Chrissie to get right up and stood up next to her, barely making it as high as her shoulders.

"Okay," Jackson realised.

"That's fine," said Chrissie, "I slouch a lot." She bent down to kiss Heather on the mouth.

"Enough you two," Jackson jokingly complained.

Heather looked hard at her girlfriend. "Yeah, like she said, enough. She and I have things to talk about. And you've something you have to get back to."

Chrissie nodded, smiled at Jackson and went down on her knees again to go down on Heather.

"Is that fair?" Jackson asked her friend now that it was only Heather in the screen.

Heather laughed. "Don't worry, I'll have to repay her later. With interest. You want to ask me some stuff?"

Jackson nodded. "I didn't process a lot of what you were saying last time..."

"You were busy," Heather interrupted. She licked her fingers for emphasis. "There'll be no more of that from you!"

Jackson rolled her eyes. "I guess... But you said the office there is a 30 storey building? You have to climb that?"

Heather smiled. "We sure do, as they say here." Jackson looked horrified. "But there are some safety rules. We only have to do a climb of more than fifteen stories once a day at the most unless there is something really serious on. And then a maximum of twice. It's a bit technical. That's the rule when we start from the change rooms on the mezzanine, the set-up here is like our office in Melbourne. Except that here the change rooms are completely glass on every side. Including the street. But like I told you last time we are kind of celebrities here, so everyone expects to be able to see us. We attract quite a crowd watching from outside before nine o'clock while we're getting ready."

"And you're okay with that?" Jackson worried.

"Okay? Its great. We have an MC and everything." She put on an announcer's voice. "And now from Melbourne, Australia, it's Mailgirl #59!" Heather went back to her own voice. "Apparently he was standing in the street with his own gear every morning introducing the mailgirls while they showered and shaved, attracting a crowd. Management thought it was such a great idea they hired him."

Jackson laughed. "I've got to ask, what does he say to introduce Chrissie?"

Heather looked down to Chrissie who evidently agreed for her to perform. Heather put on her announcer's voice again and started the spiel. "She's from Oakland, California. She was runner-up for National Cheerleader of the Year two years running. And she has one carry-over demerit from last week. It's Mailgirl #38!" Heather called out with due solemnity then dissolved in giggles.

"Is that all true?" Jackson asked.

"All true!" Chrissie sang out from between Heather's legs.

Jackson shook her head. "So you all really are celebrities." She regained her poise. "Now fill me in on the details. This walkway from your apartment to the office. Can you be seen?"

"Of course!" Heather explained that the walkway is pretty much a clear 'glass or something' tube. "So the other workers in the area can see us when we're crossing the road."

"What?!" went Jackson.

Heather was matter-of-fact about it since it was her life and she was enjoying it. "Oh, the serviced apartments are in another building across the street from the offices. But the walkway is up above the street, takes us directly into the mezzanine." Then she looked sly. "When there are enough onlookers we sometimes put on a show."

Jackson again looked concerned. "A show?"

Heather nodded enthusiastically. "It's good for the brand. Well, Chrissie and I usually go to work together, for a start. So we may put our arms around each other. Or something else. I'll let you imagine. And whoever else is around."

Jackson looked amazed. "Jazus, what are you becoming?" she wondered.

But Heather bubbled again, gleeful about that. "A mailgirl!" she enthused, "an American one!"

From behind her, Jackson heard the door to Mitch's office open. "Hold on," she advised, "someone's coming in." Jackson turned to look. "It's Fanny," she announced into the laptop.

Chrissie looked up to see, her face now on the screen, screwed up tight. "You're called Fanny?" she blurted.

Fanny smiled. "That indeed is the name my parents gave me."

Chrissie couldn't believe it. "You'd get arrested for a name like that here."

Fanny looked nonplussed. "Says the mailgirl who has to show her totally naked body twenty-four hours a day and lives in a place where she is allowed to walk the streets with nothing on. But you can't say 'Fanny' without getting arrested."

Chrissie composed herself and smiled a charm back at the Australians on the other side. "Hello Fanny," she recited like it was the best thing in the world.

"I need to warn you," Jackson butted in, "Fanny does academic studies into mailgirls."

"I collect everything," Fanny added.

"She's the one I warned you about," Heather told Chrissie, "she'll get everything out of you. You can't keep secrets with her."

"I have to ask you because I ask everybody, Chrissie, why did you become a mailgirl?" Fanny started.

"Oh, you just missed me being outed as a cheerleader. Runner-up for National Cheerleader of the Year two years running, to be precise. That gave me quite a profile. It was going to be the entertainment industry from there for me. I tried out for chorus lines, acting roles, but I was too tall. And I can't sing. So I looked around at what else I could do, applied here and I fit the bill. And before you ask, I see it as a legitimate part of the entertainment industry, so I'm quite happy to do it."

Fanny mulled on that for a moment. "That's so interesting. Because here we see it as an extension of office work. You may not realise it, but before email and phones, big companies employed people to go around their offices to distribute the mail..."

"...with their clothes on?" Heather asked with a wink.

"Indeed," Fanny continued. "And my research has been centred around the mailgirl as a new variety of office worker. And that is how a number of even your colleagues see themselves. But I can see your point of view. The videos..."

"...the MC introducing us in the mornings..." Heather added. Fanny looked confused. Jackson gestured that she would tell her later.

"And you don't do anything else around the office?"

"We just deliver the mail," Chrissie answered brightly.

Heather turned to explain the Australian office to her girlfriend. "In Melbourne they do a whole lot of other things. Jackson virtually looks after our HR issues, Lauryn who I've told you about still does business analysis when they're busy, and Jan helps out IT. Oh, and Fanny does her research stuff."

Chrissie turned to camera, looking at the Australians surprised. "When do you get time to deliver messages?" she asked.

Fanny shrugged. Sometimes she wondered about that too. But at least so far there had been no complaints. She looked to Jackson who had a strange look on her face, trying to appear inscrutable. Oh well. Fanny had something else on her mind. "Now tell me about the demerits," she asked Chrissie.

But Chrissie shook her head at that. "Heather's such a good girl, she doesn't have any demerits yet."

"So?" Fanny wondered.

Chrissie explained. "It's a special part of our mailgirls regime. Heather doesn't find out what happens until she gets five demerits and gets called to see Mrs Danvers. So sorry ladies, that's off the table." Heather looked at her girlfriend hoping no doubt for a clue. But Chrissie shook her head smiling. "No hints." Heather smiled back. Like everything else, that seemed like so much fun.

*

Betty went into Lindsay's office to see what she wanted. She still felt not right seeing Lindsay sitting where she was used to having Mitch. Lindsay looked up as did the man who was working on his laptop at her meeting table. "Thanks for organising Stuart's access to the building, Betty," Lindsay offered. Stuart barely looked up.

"He still needs to do the mailgirl orientation," Betty told her boss.

That got the man involved. "I've worked with mailgirls before. I don't need it," he announced brusquely.

"But for the access to the app," Betty started.

He smiled, a set of expensive teeth showing. "I am sure there is a workaround," he snapped like he was so smart he knew these things.

"I'll see what I can do," Betty murmured, realising the state of things. Then she spoke back more firmly. "Sorry, but your office won't be ready for a few days. They're still doing the wiring on the new floor," she told him.