Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Jan smiled. "Oh, not much unless we have to. You don't want to attract attention. But for a meeting like this, well Jackson is doing some work for you, Fanny is offline for some research, and we're busy on some other deliveries."

Mitch wondered. "And if someone like Lindsay or Stuart walks in?"

Jan looked unconcerned. "Well, Jackson is on your ticket, Fanny needed to ask you something about procedure for her research and Annette and I are waiting in line for you to respond to our messages. It's not our fault that we all got called to your office at the same time. Blame the app."

Jackson coughed for attention. "So we can proceed?" She got a general acknowledgement. "Now, we have two issues in front of us. The current affairs visit and the eleventh floor expansion. I'll tell you what I've been thinking about the TV thing first, so let's deal with that. Mitch, we absolutely need your input, so interrupt at any time, okay?" She smiled at him, hoping that he hadn't taken any offence at any of the revelations that had occurred in the previous ten or so minutes.

Jackson went through her collected mailgirls' demands for the visit: No faces. Obviously they will blur out our naughty bits. No shots of anyone using the apps, so they don't accidentally get our names. And the mezzanine is off limits to them. "That seems to be the main things that we've all agreed on. Anything I've missed out?" She looked around the group and then to Mitch. There was general agreement with the points and Mitch nodded agreement too. "We won't get final cut. And we can't stop them being sleazy and childish about us, no matter what we want. And no shots of anyone entering the building so that they can accidentally identify us coming in to work."

Annette spoke up. "What if they want to interview any of us?"

Jackson thought about that for a moment. "Well, I won't interview with them. If you choose to, that's up to you. But remember, if you do interview, they are going to have unpixelated footage of you, whether or not they choose to use anything. And they'll have your voice too."

"Yeah that makes sense," Annette agreed.

"What about the others?" Mitch asked.

At that moment Lauryn came in. She smiled but she looked a little stressed. She also glanced over at Jan who did a little work on her app and then smiled at Lauryn.

But Fanny noticed. "What happened to you?" she demanded.

Lauryn tried to laugh about it. "That Stuart. He's going to be a handful. Tried to dress me down for not kneeling while I waited for his reply to Lindsay's message. Doesn't like mailgirls talking back, that one."

"I thought he was working out of Lindsay's office?" Mitch asked.

"Well he found a spare desk for a while up with the Business Analysts." She had a strange look on her face.

"You don't mean?" Annette asked, twigging.

"Your old desk?" Jan realised. Lauryn nodded. Jan got up and gave her a hug.

Jackson coughed. "Sorry girls, we're just about to get onto that as a general problem. Sorry, Lauryn, not much time."

"Sure," Lauryn accepted as she looked for somewhere to sit. It was a choice between at the table with Jackson and Fanny or the couch between the other two. She chose the couch. Jan patted her thigh reassuringly.

Jackson continued, reading from her laptop. "I'm not sure there is anything we can do about the expansion of our range up to the eleventh except to make sure that the target times are still reasonable. That's covered in the EA, so that should not be a problem. Now, as Lauryn has just shown, what is a problem will be how they treat us..."

"They're engineers," interjected Lauryn.

"Indeed," Jackson agreed, "but that doesn't automatically mean bad behaviour or things that cannot be changed. But what it does mean unfortunately is that they are going to experience, let's say, a less than optimum example from the manager on their floor."

"They've all seen the videos," Jan reminded them.

"And Stuart has set ideas from what he was doing back in the States," Annette added.

"Yeah, I know," Jackson agreed. "We are including in the presentation -- the training session -- what is different between Australia and the States and why."

Lauryn looked doubtful. "You think that will work?"

Jackson looked at her softly. "Sorry, but that's how we change behaviour. It's necessary step one. Bad behaviour has to be modified gradually. That's how it works." Lauryn nodded her grudging acceptance of that.

"We need to hold firm with Stuart," Jan suggested. "Hopefully we can wear him down. We don't change." There was general acceptance that was the best that they could do. The other mailgirls looked to Jackson.

"Some really good ideas there," Jackson concluded. She looked around. "Are we done for today?" Meaning that she had decided that they were.

"There's one more thing," Jan spoke up. The others looked at her, apparently surprised. "Mitch, we want to watch you wank Jackson off. If that is all right with both of you?" She smiled like she really wanted to see it.

"I guess..." Mitch started, looking around the room.

Jackson sighed. "Really?" she asked. Had Jan heard her before?

Fanny looked across the table at her, showing some concern. "Girl, you need it. You know you do." Jackson looked hopefully at her closest friend, helpless to respond to that. Sensing that the others wanted to her to do it.

"And we want to see Mitch's special technique," Annette giggled.

Mitch shook his head. "It's not that special," he attempted.

Annette would not have any of that. "But we hear that it works!" she exclaimed. "Even on Jackson!"

"All right," Jackson concluded, feeling trapped. And something else... She stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"Yes!" Jan exclaimed.

Feigning that she had no alternative, Jackson went over to Mitch's desk, posing on the corner facing him and then with a warm smile for him, she arranged herself so that he had full access to her, lying back on her elbows with her legs spread, one foot up on the desk, the other resting on Mitch's leg.

"Take your time," Jackson asked softly, "get me ready first." Mitch tried to look serious about his designated task. He rubbed his hands together to warm them, then ran his fingers up and down her thighs, getting closer to her pussy then away, then back until he was running a hand around her inner lips. Then relaxing with a grin he scraped a fingernail across her clit. Jackson groaned as she tried to hold her poise. That wasn't going to happen as Mitch increased his effort. Jackson threw her head back. She couldn't control herself now. She came long and loudly. To her cringe, her colleagues applauded her as she returned to reality.

Coming down from her high, Jackson noted that Lauryn had not joined in the hilarity and rather appeared quiet and private. Fanny later confirmed that Lauryn had stayed that way throughout the performance. Jackson did note with concern as she got off Mitch's desk that Lauryn couldn't leave the room soon enough, leaving ahead of the rest.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers