Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
84 Followers

The door to the lower lobby opened and Megan strode through. She looked around, obviously counting heads and when she reached seven announced "Okay ladies, we'll be heading outside in a few minutes. Mr Starnes and I have recruited some other runners to accompany us this morning. They'll help with the pacing and making sure that nobody gets lost. We'll do an easy run around the three-k loop and then will be looking to run 3:35 to 3:40 for the one-k repeats with four to five minutes rest in between each run. It's hot out there so spend some of that rest at the water table. Any questions?"

Mailgirl Twenty-three spoke up, "Ms Brooks, I'm just up to jogging easily on the treadmill. There's no way I can do this workout."

"I know Felicity. I just want to get you outside and establish that you're part of the team. I'll ask Sarah, formerly Mailgirl Five, to run with you for the warmup and then you can help Mr Starnes with the timing.

"Any one else. Everyone wearing sunscreen? Then let's go."

Twenty-two wondered how Megan talked Mailgirl Five -- she couldn't think of her as Sarah -- into coming back. Five had been among the most fervent among the former mailgirls in asserting that she was leaving SG&T for good, in between mooning over her Sam. She knew Five had been very close to Megan, but still....

Twenty-two brought up the tail end of the parade and wondered what sort of crowd they'd pull in this morning. She knew Megan wanted to avoid the attention, but she knew she wasn't the only mailgirl to quietly grumble/mention that they would be running outside today. If she was going to do the work she felt an appreciative audience was only fair.

As they crossed through the upper lobby to the outside doors Twenty-two noted that the tables along the glass barrier overlooking the lower lobby and the Mailgirls Locker Room were only about half full, about normal for a Saturday morning, not overflowing the way they had been the weekends of the racing trials. As she exited the building she checked out the parking lot and saw there were some spectators and a group of people in running attire talking to Mr Starnes at the finish line. Twenty-two abruptly looked up when she heard her sister say "Richard."

Megan looked stunned, then moved slowly towards an unfamiliar man in the group of runners and the two of them stepped aside. Twenty-two sighed and jogged over to the female runner that wasn't Kylie the shoe girl and asked, "Ms Sarah, er I don't know your last name, but weren't you Mailgirl Five?"

The attractive brunette jerked her attention away from Megan. "Yes, that's me, Sarah Stevens. Aren't you Megan's sister Samantha?"

"Mailgirl Twenty-two currently. Megan wanted you to stay with Mailgirl Twenty-three during the warmup loop."

"Which one is Twenty-three; oh, yes, the thin woman looking down at her feet."

"She's still in recovery and she, her name is Felicity, thinks she won't keep up. She's only just started jogging slowly on the treadmill this week and Ms Barnes still doesn't have her working yet. And no, I don't know who Richard is."

"Megan. You disappeared just after you went through Security to catch your plane to Washington. I never heard from you again, you weren't listed in the SG&T directory, and when I asked Ms Aldridge she said that you had accepted another position."

"Well, she didn't lie. I arrived to find that the position that Ms Aldridge had arranged for me was as a Mailgirl. I spent two years living in the basement of SG&T delivering packages and messages while nude and being beaten for my mistakes."

"That doesn't make any sense, not that you're not gorgeous enough to be a mailgirl, but why would you?"

"Oh, Human Capital has its ways. But we can talk later. Right now I have a workout to run.

"Ladies, two minutes. Richard, Corey, Brendan, Sam, Kylie, and you -- I'm sorry, I don't know your name -- please run along with the mailgirls for this warm-up lap. We just follow the blue line, the mailgirls know the route."

The stocky, bespectacled blonde smiled at Megan, "That won't be any trouble at all. I'm Ken Jensen, previously at the San Francisco office where we had to visit clients to meet mailgirls."

"Well, you can farther your acquaintance with these seven over the next fifteen minutes before Mistress V catches up to enforce the no fraternization policy. Welcome to Maryland."

Bob Starnes spoke up, "Everybody. We, that is, you are going to begin with an easy warmup run around the 3km loop -- the blue line. You are not racing, you're just going to stride out to warm up for the 1k runs to follow. Off you go."

Kylie, who had been chatting with Mailgirl Fourteen, turned and started off followed by Fourteen and then the rest of the runners. Cheering broke out among the scattered spectators. Megan commented to Ken who was running alongside her, "We had a bigger crowd watching our final time trial than any cross country meet I ever ran in short of Nationals."

Mailgirl Twenty-two was near the back of the pack noting that Kylie and Fourteen were still at the front. Duh, what straight guy is going to run away from a group of naked and near-naked good looking women. They were all moving easily, surrounded by the stuff of wet dreams. She looked left and found that Richard was at her side. "So, how well do you know my sister/"

"Your who?" stumbling slightly as he turned his head to look at her.

"Megan, Ms Brooks. Before I stripped off to become Mailgirl Twenty-two, I was Samantha Brooks, Megan's bratty little sister."

"She told me her sister was away at college."

"I was. I graduated last year and decided that being a mailgirl sounded more fun and more remunerative than being a management trainee at Marriott. Plus, they guaranteed an equivalent position at the end of my contract. SG&T has interests in several hotel and resort companies."

"My guess is that Megan didn't approve of you becoming a mailgirl."

"Oh, god no. She's the good daughter. I'll forever treasure the look on her face when I was delivered to the locker room last June -- she was still a mailgirl then. Dad blames her for me becoming a mailgirl which is so not true but after twenty years of hearing 'why can't you be more like your sister?' it serves her right.

"Wait, are you the guy she slept with just before she left Chicago?"

"We were both more than a little bit happy after her farewell party and after more than a year of politely fencing with her we tumbled into bed together in her hotel room and then... I didn't hear from her until we just met now."

Fourteen led the way out of the parking lot onto the path alongside the road into the park. Twenty-two saw Megan twist about to check out her flock. Twenty-two could see everyone except Sam, Sarah and Twenty-three and she could no longer hear them behind her.

As they turned left onto the road through the park Twenty-two remarked, "We usually get passed by a few cars when we're on this stretch. My first run we met up with a line of bicycles coming towards us; they all stopped and watched us run by -- that was a memorable ride for them, I'm sure." Twenty-two was finding the easy run through the woods quite enjoyable; she could understand why Megan liked it. Chatting with a good-looking, appreciative man didn't hurt either. More social interactions with men that didn't involve humiliation or pain would improve the mailgirl experience in her opinion.

They made the turn back towards the parking lot and Twenty-two looked back over her shoulder and saw the stragglers fifty to sixty yards in arrears. "We traded a mailgirl off to some law firm in New Orleans for a former college runner, but she had been horribly abused at her old company and it doesn't look like she's going to help the team. Ms Barnes doesn't even have her on the floor yet because she looks so bad."

Kylie and Fourteen led the way into the SG&T parking lot and and Richard burst out with "What the ...." upon seeing the crowd greeting the runners.

"You should have seen it two weeks ago for the third set of trial races. It was a total mob scene from the time we walked up the stairs until we made it back to the dorm. There are pictures and video on a number of the mailgirl sites. There was even a camera crew from a local tv station, though they were only here for the run on Saturday.

"Megan is not happy with the crowds -- she gets cat-calls about wearing clothes. Also they upset Ms Barnes and Mistress V -- they worry that the attention is sending the wrong message to mailgirls as we are supposed to be treated like dirt. But, if you're going to be running with us again, please tell all your friends."

Kylie and Fourteen slowed to a stop with Megan and Ken a step behind. Twenty-two and Richard brought up the rear except for Twenty-three and her escorts.

"Ladies, get a drink if you'd like. We'll start the one k repeats in about five minutes. Everybody does four repeats, five would be better. We're not racing, just stay with me. We're building speed endurance looking towards the 10 k race in October."

Sarah, Sam, and Twenty-three finally came in.

"Mailgirl Twenty-three, you'll work the finish line with Mr Starnes, but today was a good start."

Twenty-two ran with Sarah for the first one k run, finishing well behind Sam and Megan. Mr Starnes called out "three forty-four" as they finished, Twenty-two feeling a lot better than Sarah sounded. On the second run Sarah couldn't keep up with Twenty-two who still finished well behind the leaders, but a stride in front of Fifteen as Mr Starnes cried "three forty-seven." Sarah didn't start the third run and Twenty-two found herself working harder, this time finishing ahead of Twelve and Fifteen to a call of "three forty-one." All the mailgirls were bending over near the water table trying to catch their breath -- Megan and the four men were looking disgustingly unstressed. Brendan was cuddling Sarah, both of them sweaty and gross. Twenty-two barely noticed the growing crowd avidly watching the naked women.

Twenty-two chanted "I only have to run four" to herself as Mr Starnes started them off again. No Sarah again; this time Twenty-two stayed close behind Three who was running with Brendan in the lead. Her enthusiasm began to ebb as they reached the far end of the parking lot, but she grimly focused on Three's uncovered ass and was only a few strides back when she heard Mr Starnes call out "three thirty-two." Twenty-two stopped abruptly and leaned over trying to catch her breath, thrusting her ass out towards the spectators.

"Way to go, Sam." Megan cried out as she pulled up alongside her sister.

"No more," Twenty-two groaned.

Richard led her over to the water table and handed her a cup.

"What was I trying to prove?" Twenty-two peered back at her sister who was cheering in the stragglers, showing no signs of crisis and undoubtedly ready to run again. "At least Mom isn't here to ask 'why can't I be like Megan?'" she muttered under her breath. She just stood, staring at nothing, leaning into someone -- Richard, she realized, "bad idea" -- waiting for the ache in her chest to stop. She dimly heard Megan call out "Go" and realized the last one k run was starting off.

Richard leaned into her and said "Now we go for a warmdown jog."

She straightened up, "You're out of your mind," then looked over and saw Sarah beckoning to her. Twelve and Fifteen were standing by her looking about as enthusiastic as Twenty-two felt.

Richard continued, "You'll feel better when you're moving again. We'll just amble around the three k loop and chat."

Sarah turned and started off . "This is going to be nice and easy, I'm not a mailgirl any longer, we'll go at my pace." She was followed by the three mailgirls and Richard. Fifteen dropped back and started asking Richard about the Chicago office.

Twenty-two started feeling less trashed as they continued at an easy pace into the trees heading out towards the road. Sarah looked over at her and said, "I need to tell Megan to explain to Richard how to interact with mailgirls. If Ms Barnes or Mistress V saw you leaning against him after that last run then you're in for a paddling at the very least. From what Megan tells me Ms Barnes is not happy about the easing of mailgirl behavior during training."

Sarah's group wasn't in sight when Megan finished her fifth run. Brendan and Ken had gotten competitive and blasted away from the girls, Megan had sternly repressed the urge to go with them reminding herself that she was training her team and not racing. Bob Starnes came over to Megan and told her, "I'll send the other girls back in when they finish their warmdown Take it easy on the other three -- Fourteen and Three worked hard to stay with you that last run."

After grabbing some water the seven of them headed out for a final 3k loop. Megan ran along with Kylie and commented "My sister and Richard could both be in for some trouble if anyone from Human Capital decides they were getting too cozy today. There is a strict code of how regular bank employees are to interact with mailgirls. Samantha is in danger of getting her ass beaten and Richard could receive a reprimand."

"But, they didn't do anything -- she was just leaning on him for support."

"Employees speak to mailgirls only to give directions and physical contact is not allowed -- the only approved interaction is limited to what is necessary for mail delivery. Mailgirls are to be seen and not heard, or touched. The mandated treatment of mailgirls is more demeaning than the nudity."

"Why would any woman sign up to be a mailgirl?"

"The professional women, like me, were semi-coerced into accepting the job -- be fired with a strongly negative appraisal or make a lot of money with the promise of a better job at the end of your mailgirl contract. The women who apply to be a mailgirl are looking at good money with no expenses and usually the promise of a job placement post-contract. Some get off on the whole experience -- you may be treated like dirt, but their eyes are always on you. SG&T has had eleven women complete their two year contract, three of those eleven signed up for another two years. I think my sister just regards being a mailgirl as cos-playing and sometimes she has to suffer for her art."

eltree
eltree
84 Followers
12