Maintaining LoraLee

Story Info
Maintenance guy takes care of homeless women's needs.
2.8k words
4.34
9.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the building for a smoke. Shit I thought, there was trash spread across several parking spaces like someone had dumped a trash can.

Walking over I saw it wasn't trash, well it was but I could see that someone had spread it neatly, and there was a backpack and a couple of totes. Fucking homeless.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement over by a couple of commercial vans in the corner of the lot.

I walked over thinking that someone was trying to break into them. The whole place was deserted this early on a Sunday morning. Stepping around the front of the van I saw a almost naked woman squatting to piss.

I watched her from behind as her stream bounced off the asphalt and formed a puddle.

"Uuhhhmmm!" I cleared my throat loudly.

She was startled by the noise and fell backwards in the pool of piss. Like I said she was just about naked, her pants and panties shoes and socks were off to the side, her top was pulled up past her impressive tits. I took in the sight as she struggled to get up.

"What the fuck man!" she cursed at me.

"You can't be doing that here." I stated firmly.

"This is the only place I got!"

Looking at her I saw that she was kind of pretty, long blonde hair, dirty but still attractive. She had a good shape if a little bit thin for my taste. Her face was smudged with dirt and grime but her eyes were a clear blue, she had a perky nose and nice lips.

She finally was able to sit up and her shirt and ratty sweater fell covering her tits. She was still naked from there down and her legs were spread wide, her pink slit exposed to my view.

"Okay lady, get up get your shit and move on." Taking a last drag from my smoke I flicked the butt in the puddle between her legs.

I started walking back to the building, I had several hours of painting left to do so the new tenant could move in on Monday morning.

An hour later I looked out the window and she was still there sorting through her shit.

I went back out. "Come on lady move along, don't make me call the cops."

"Fifteen more minutes and I'll be gone. Hey mister for twenty bucks I'll pick up all the trash in the lot."

"How about fifty and you blow me. Get out of here."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Fifty and I'll blow you."

"Yeah right, like I would let a filthy skank like you anywhere near my cock."

"Come on mister, I'm hungry. I'll do you real good."

I thought about it for a second. "Okay follow me."

She collected her bags and followed me into the building. I led the way to the basement and into a service room.

"Take off your clothes."

"Thats gonna cost a hundred. And how do I know you'll pay me?"

I pulled a fifty from my pocket and placed it on a counter. "Fifty for a blow job. Now take off your clothes, you can wash up in the mop sink."

I stood there watching as she stripped off her dirty clothes, I had been right she did have a good body. Her tits were just a bit saggy, most likely from not eating well.

"Do you have to watch me?"

"Hell yes! I'm enjoying the show."

I stepped into the next room and grabbed some shampoo and body wash that a salon had left behind when they closed down. Stepping back I grabbed a rag from a shelf and handed them to her.

She adjusted the water and stepped into the mop sink. She had to bend her knees so the hose was long enough to reach her head. She did the whole lather rinse repeat thing three times.

As she washed I noticed that her pits and legs were covered in hair. When I was getting the shampoo I had seen a few disposable razors and some feminine shaving cream in the box so I grabbed that and gave it to her.

She scrubbed and rinsed several times before I decided that she was clean enough. Passing her several small towel scraps she dried herself.

She smelled much better, even if her pile of clothes still stunk to high heaven.

I undid my belt and dropped my jeans to my knees. She dropped the wet towels on the floor in front of me and got to her knees.

She took my half hard dick in her tiny hand and licked it like a popsicle. It had been a while since I had been with a woman and my cock sprang to life.

She ran her tongue over my sack before sucking each ball into her mouth. I was surprised that she didn't seem to be hurrying. Her hand gently stroked me as she worked over my balls. After several minutes she moved back to my shaft and licked every inch before taking the head in her warm mouth. Swirling her tongue around it she sucked hard.

After what seemed like a hour she pulled it out with a pop. She continued to stroke me as she went back to sucking and licking my sack. After several more minutes of that she took me back in her mouth holding her lips tight as I slid in halfway, then she started bobbing her head keeping just the head in on the out stroke, each time taking a bit more into her mouth on the downstroke.

Her pace wasn't fast, just a steady speed until I felt the tightness of her throat around the head. Her face pressed against my pelvic bone she held still and started swallowing massaging me with her throat muscles.

Reaching around she grabbed my ass and pulled forcing me just a little deeper. She held me like that for about thirty seconds and then came up for air. then it was back in her throat.

She kept throating me until I felt myself starting to swell, the hot come rising in my shaft like burning lava. She sensed it too and pulled back just as I exploded filling her mouth with cream.

It was then that I realized that she had been looking up at me the entire time with those wide blue eyes.

Holding her lips tight to me she pulled off, swallowed and opened her mouth so that I could see she had swallowed it all. She then licked any come remaining from me. A bit leaked from the tip which she scooped up with her finger and popped into her mouth.

Now that I had calmed down a bit I could smell a musky aroma, I looked down and there was a large wet spot on the towels under her knees.

"That got you off didn't it?"

"With a little help from my fingers yes."

She got up and started reaching for her filthy clothes.

"Hang on a second."

I went back to the other room and grabbed a few boxes from a shelf.

I placed them on the floor in front of her, clothing store went out of business a few years back and this is what they left behind, might be something you can use in there, at least they're clean."

She went through the boxes, neatly refolding each item before putting it on the table.

I was leaning against the counter as she sorted through the clothes completely unselfconscious about being naked in front of me.

She pulled a light blue bra and panty set from the box and looked at the tag on the bra and frowned.

"Something wrong?"

"This so pretty but it's a 34C I'm a 35 or 36D."

"Try it on anyway!"

I couldn't believe that I was getting excited from her excitement.

She did the fasteners and slipped her arms through the straps shrugging her shoulders to settle it in place. It was only a half cup and barely covered her nipples but it fit well enough. She slipped the panties up her legs covering her blonde snatch.

She found enough between the two boxes to make a outfit.

Looking at my watch I saw it was lunch time. "Come on I'll split my lunch with you."

There was quite a bit of food in the fridge and I told her to help herself as I grabbed a pop and sandwich.

i had noticed that as soon as my back had been turned she had grabbed the fifty and shoved it in her new bra. Hell she had definitely earned it.

After we had eaten we went back to the basement to get her stuff, my god the smell was horrendous. Figuring that I could be nice I took her up to my garage and workshop.

"There's the washer and dryer, you can wash your crap if you want. I'll be in suite 705 if you need anything, if not you can let yourself out that door." I said pointing.

I left her sorting out her shit again and went to finish painting. I came back a few hours later and she was gone. The drivers door of my truck was ajar, going to close it I noticed that the truck had been rummaged through.

The ashtray that had been full of quarters was empty, I reached for the sunglass compartment and it was empty too, shit about three hundred gone.

About a month later I was working at the building on a Saturday afternoon when I saw a familiar head pass the window. I raced through the building and down the stairs on the far end, and rushed out the door catching her before she reached the street.

"I think you owe me six more blow jobs!"

Grabbing her arm I pulled her down the alley and into the garage. She stunk but not as bad as before. I led her back to the service room and pushed her in ahead of me. I looked at her and then at the sink.

She started to disrobe without a word.

Again I watched her wash and shave which gave me a idea. I locked the hallway door before stepping into the storage room. I dug through a few boxes before finding what I wanted.

While she finished washing I took her shit and dropped it in the closet and locked that door too. She must have been eating a bit better, her tits had less sag.

When she was clean I took her by the arm and said. " You have two choices I can call the cops or I can punish you myself. Your choice?"

"What will you do?"

"There won't be any permanent harm I promise."

"Well if you call the cops it will be my third arrest this year and I'll have to spend at least three months in jail I guess I don't really have a choice."

I pulled her into the storage room where I had pulled a old gynecologists chair from the corner where it had been collecting dust for the last twenty years. Picking her up I placed her in it. I had found a box of old ties and used them to tie her arms and legs to the chair, it already had a thick strap that went over her belly so I did that too and pulled it tight.

"I changed my mind, call the cops."

"To late for that!"

When the salon closed they left a lot of stuff, the building owner never wanted to get rid of anything, he just kept saying. "Put it in the storage room, put it in the storage room."

I had moved the stuff myself so I had known right where to find one of the old waxing stations, a cart really with a wax pot, cubes if wax, linen strips and a pair of clippers.

Adjusting the stirrups so that I had complete access to her cunt I turned on the clippers, they already had a guard in place to shave off most of the hair leaving the rest about a quarter inch long.

As I took one of the tongue depressors and scooped up some of the hot wax she blurted. "I'm LoraLee. What's your name? I can't keep calling you mister.

"Mister works fine."

After I dusted her with talcum powder I spread the wax on her overgrown mat of blonde hair, pressing one of the linen strips over it and waited for it to cool.

"Okay mister you don't have to do this. I'll do anything, a hundred blow jobs, you can fuck me in the ass. Hell I'll suck your toes if you want."

I just looked at her and pulled the strip.

"Aarrhgghhhh!" she screamed.

Putting the wax on the next section I smiled at her. "Are you going to steal from anyone again?"

"No! Fuck No! God No!"

She watched as my fingers played with the loose end of the strip. I could tell that the tension was getting to her. She looked away for a second and I pulled.

She screamed incoherently.

I knew that normally you would place your hand over the spot you had just pulled the hair from but I hadn't done it on purpose, wanting it to hurt more.

I kept going until just the hair that was actually between her legs was left. I applied the wax to both her inner thighs and played with her lips as I waited for it to cool. She was actually getting wet, I could both see and smell the sweet musky liquid running from between her coral colored lips.

She was watching, anticipating the pain. I took her raspberry colored nipple between my fingers and squeezed. Then I quickly pulled both strips off placing my hands on the tortured flesh.

This time it was more of a moan than a scream.

All that was left were the hairs around the top of her slit and a few on the lips themselves. I spread the wax around the top trying to avoid her hood but still getting some on the sensitive flesh.

I slid a finger in her dripping fuck hole feeling for her G spot and lightly rubbing it. When she was panting and begging for me to make her come I pulled the strip and slapped my hand hard on her clit. LoraLee exploded, come shooting from her cunt, spraying across the room.

Before she could calm down I dropped my pants, slipped a condom on and drove into her. The angle was perfect and I must have been rubbing her G spot just right because she continued to squirt. I used my thumb on her clit as I fucked her as hard as I could. The heavy chair was moving with each thrust, rocking and shifting back a fraction of a inch each time my pelvis slammed against her.

After she had come half a dozen times I pulled out and shifted the chair raising the seat a few inches to line up her asshole with my dick. Girl come coated her puckered hole and I pressed against the tight opening. LoraLee was still recovering from her many orgasms and didn't notice what I was doing until I forced the head in, opening her.

"Oh God! Not my ass, please not my ass."

I pushed again sliding a few more inches in.

"Oh Fuck! You're ripping me in half."

With the next thrust I bottomed out. I held still for a count of five and then started to fuck her again.

I pushed my thumb in her pussy and used my fingers to rub her clit. I could feel my cock through the thin membrane.

"Oh God it hurts, oh fuck take it out. I'll do anything. Please take it out.

I was way beyond caring and continued to ream her asshole.

It wasn't long before my fingers on her clit changed her tune. "Oh God! Ummm, Oh Fuck!"

She started to come again. I pulled my hand away and she just kept coming.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!

I was just about there myself and pushed in harder before spilling my load as deep in her ass as I could.

I had one thing still planned, pulling out I released a lever and the backrest dropped until it was flat. Her head hung off the end and I slipped my slimy ass covered cock between her lips.

I think she was still out of it and didn't realize that she was sucking her own ass juice from my dick.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

If you did please don't forget to rate it and leave a comment.