Maisie's Halloween Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked in through the crack and I could see my brother had this bitch bent over his bed, with their backs facing the door. He was pounding into her, with no mercy, her head pressed deep into the blankets. Although my brother was never a disrespectful man, the scene truly looked like he was just using her for her pussy. His hands gripped her hips as he pushed his into hers over and over. From my angle, I couldn't really see his dick, just the back of his ass pressing forward and backward, as he roared out every now and then.

I was so wet, I couldn't help it. Arousal overtook any jealousy I had been feeling, and I dropped my panties right there. I was wearing a skirt, so it was easy to just take my panties off and start rubbing my pussy right there in the doorway. I put one hand on the doorframe to keep my balance as I started to feverishly rub my clit. My brother was yelling out all sorts of obscenities, and occasionally would smack the girl's ass so hard, the sound would echo through the room. I shivered when he did that, wishing so badly his hand would smack down on my ass. I was being such a bad girl watching him like this.

A couple of minutes later, I was still standing there rubbing myself, as he pounded into the poor girl. His teeth were at her neck, as he called her all sorts of names and pummeled her pussy. I briefly wondered if he was taking his frustrations out on her, because he thought he couldn't have me. That thought brought me to the brink of orgasm, and as he threw back his head, I caught a glimpse of his beautiful face, and that was enough to send me over the edge. Sinking down to my knees, I fingered my wet clit through my orgasm, biting my lower lip as I moaned softly.

Finally I managed to get up off the floor and clean up, before I made my way downstairs to finish up my homework for the weekend. I didn't notice that I'd left my panties on the floor outside his room. About half an hour later, I heard the loud screech. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, JONATHAN!?" and my brother sputtering, trying to calm her down. "You asshole!" I watched as the curvy brunette ran down the stairs and slammed out the front door, driving away in her car.

My brother slowly walked down the stairs in only his boxer briefs, and when I glanced down, I could see the bulge he hid beneath them. He stared at the door bewildered, and in his hand was my black lace thong, which happened to be very, very damp. He held it out between two fingers. "Maisie."

"Yes?"

"What is this?"

"Obviously... those are panties." The look he gave me stopped me dead in my sarcastic tracks.

"What. The fuck. Are they doing. By my door?!"

"I must have dropped them doing laundry," I lied. He walked over to the couch where I sat and yanked me up by the back of my neck.

"Try again." he glared at me.

"I'm sorry. I dropped them. It's not like she was your girlfriend anyway, who cares if she got mad about it."

"Why were they by my door?"

"Because I took them off, okay?! Leave me alone." I went to grab them and he wouldn't let me.

"Maisie, they're wet." he rubbed the material between his fingers, showing me the wetness that came off on his hand. I couldn't help it, I know it was stupid, but I leaned forward and licked it off his fingers. He groaned and released his grip on my neck, "I can't believe you." He pushed the panties into my hand and let me go.

"I can't believe you fucked her so loud!" I retorted, turning my back to grab my books and head upstairs.

"Well you're a pervert for listening," he yelled back, as I hurried up the stairs and into my room.

"You're a pervert for feeling and smelling my panties!" I cried out, slamming the door behind me and falling face first onto my bed. What the hell was happening to us?! I was letting my hormones go to my head! This was supposed to be a way to gauge if he would want something to happen between us, but it was turning into some fucked up game. I realized maybe I should just let it go and just see what happens on Halloween.

The next week was as awkward as I could expect. The only conversation my brother and I had was at the dinner table or brief conversations about the party on Friday. I already had my costume, which was a sexy masked princess costume my brother had scoffed at when he saw it, and Halloween came more quickly than I thought it would. All week I'd been feeling so riled up since I had seen him have sex and we'd gotten into our fight.

Since we didn't have class Halloween Day, he took me with him to Costco with him to stock up on supplies. We mostly bought booze, and a few snacks. While we were shopping, I thought of a brilliant addition to my plan.

I excused myself to the bathroom and immediately called my friend Kasey, who was coming to the party. She didn't know about my plans for my brother, but I could still use her in my scheme without telling her the entire plan.

After we got home from the store, I helped my brother do most of the set-up. It was almost 8 when I realized I still needed to get ready. I went upstairs to get ready for the party while my brother finished setting up. I took a long hot shower and washed my hair. When I got out, I hurried across the hallway to my room, because people were starting to arrive. I dried my hair and sat at my mirror, curling it perfectly. I took my time applying my makeup, because I wanted to look as gorgeous as possible, even if nobody was going to notice behind my mask.

About 10, the music had been turned up and plenty of guests had arrived, I could hear my brother greeting everyone loudly, which meant he was already drinking. Kasey texted me when she arrived, and I let her into my room. In her hand she held a sexy pirate costume, which she handed me in place of the princess costume, "So tell me again why we're trading?"

"Cause I wanna surprise this one guy I have a thing for, and I already made the mistake of saying I was coming as a princess."

"Silly, it's a masquerade party, that's the whole point - being anonymous."

"Well, now you can pretend you're a princess and fuck a prince." I winked at her, as she stripped down to get into the costume. She was all primped and pretty, sans costume. We both got into our costumes and giggled, looking at one another through our masks. I looked in the mirror and saw that my costume and mask hid me well. Nobody would be able to tell who I really was, and with her brown hair Kasey could easily pass as me behind the princess costume.

"Okay, come down in like 2 minutes." I said with a giggle, squeezing her hand as I hurried down the stairs. A bunch of eyes followed me as I slowly walked across the house to the back deck, where I grabbed a drink. I made myself a strong one, knowing by the end of the night, I would need the courage. A bunch of people were playing beer pong, and I saw my brother and his friend Robert were about to beat the other team. "I play winner," I said, accenting my voice slightly enough to hide my identity.

"I'll play with you," a tall, blonde boy offered. I smiled and nodded. He was cute. I would probably make out with him if I didn't already have my evening planned out. As expected, my brother sank the last ball and did his victory dance with Rob. We restacked the cups and started a new game. My partner introduced himself as Sam, and Rob and my brother introduced themselves to me. I lied and said my name was Captain Jackie. They all laughed at the joke.

About twenty minutes went by and we were two to two. We were about even on skill, and the last two cups were always the hardest. Finally, I sank a cup, and we were down two-one. "I bet you I get the last ball." I said, directly looking at my brother.

"Oh yeah? What do I get if I win first?" he retorted, teasing me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Dance with me."

"Okay, but if I win..." I trailed off, giving him a sly smile. His eyes widened and he nodded.

"Sounds like I win either way."

"Will you guys stop flirting and play already?" My brother shot, and missed. So did Rob. My partner looked over at me, shrugging. It was all on me now. I took a deep breath and shot the ball. And I made it! My partner threw his ball in and made it too, but I was already heading away from the table, taking my brother's hand and leading him towards the dance floor.

"I thought I only got a dance if I won," he said, a question in his voice.

"It was the deal, but I'm feeling nice," I whispered. He grinned and put his arms gently on my waist.

"So what do you get, since you won?"

"A kiss, I think. Later, when you least expect it. And a massage, since I let you have your prize." We swayed to the music, which happened to be a relatively slow song, a lull in the playlist. I could feel my panties dampening at the way my brother's hands innocently roamed my lower back. The fact that he had no idea it was me made this so much more exciting. I wondered if he could smell my arousal in the air, but fortunately there were so many sweaty bodies and alcohol that I doubted he could.

The song ended and he grinned at me, "Thanks for the dance, little Jackie." he went to turn away, and I grabbed his hand again, yanking him back to me. Fortunately, I was wearing heels, but I still had to lean into him, push up onto one toe, and pull his head down close to mine to give him a deep, passionate kiss. The feel of his lips on mine was electric and took my breath away. I thought I was in control, but the minute his hands wrapped around my waist, I realized I was so very wrong.

I jerked away from him, quickly looking up at him. I couldn't handle the way he was making me feel, just from a simple kiss. And like that, I disappeared into the crowd of people, out the front door, and found someone else to have a conversation with. I wondered if my brother had tried talking to Kasey, who was wearing my costume. Hopefully she would find some way to cover for me.

I sat down on the grass next to a couple of girls on the front lawn. My head was spinning, and it wasn't just from the few drinks I'd had. It was definitely from that kiss I shared with Jonathan. I had never kissed someone like that before, and I had kissed plenty of guys. About an hour later, the party was still going, but starting to die just a little bit. It was still loud and happening, but quiet enough that I heard my brother speak behind me, "You made it kinda hard to find you, Miss Sparrow."

"Me? I don't think you were looking very hard," I teased back, placing my hand on his chest. He yanked me forward and grabbed my chin lightly in his hand.

"You are quite mistaken," he pulled me in for another kiss, taking my breath away yet again as our lips met. His tongue touched mine and I moaned quietly. "I think we need to take this elsewhere, don't you think? I still owe you that massage." I nodded and let him lead me upstairs. "So, are you going to tell me your real name?" he lead me into his room, shutting and locking the door behind us. I shook my head,

"Don't you think it adds to the mystery?" I whispered. He nodded, and nuzzled my neck.

"I like that. That's hot." he gently pushed me so I was laying on my stomach and started to tenderly massage my neck and shoulders. His strong hands worked my tense muscles, and I started to relax. "Are you going to keep your mask on too?" he questioned me, as his hands trailed down my back to work my lower back, close to the top of my ass.

"Yes." He didn't argue, simply massaged the muscles at the base of my spine until I melted into the bed. He flipped me over again onto my back and trailed his hands up my body. He was driving me fucking insane, and taking total control of the situation, when I wanted to be the one to take it!

I took initiative this time, pushing him off of me and onto his back, and then straddled him. "You must be a big Pirates fan, then, huh?" he teased, pulling my face down onto his to give me another passionate kiss. I nodded, tugging at his lower lip with my teeth as we kissed. I pushed his shirt over his head and he helped me take it off. If I wasted any time before getting down to business, I was going to lose my nerve. I was good and tipsy, which was giving me all my courage. My brother was the only one at the party who never wore a costume. It was kind of his thing as a host, I guess. I loved that I could look directly into his eyes and see his face while he had no idea who I was. I trailed my hands down his broad chest and hard abs for the first time, moaning out my pleasure. He was just as delicious as I imagined. I loved the feel of the deep lines of his hips and I trailed my nails down them, "Fuck yeah, that feels great." he grabbed onto my hips and thrust up against me as he tried to get my costume off.

"Leave it on. Just take my panties off." I said quietly, humping against him. I could feel his hard on pressing into me and my assumptions that he had a big cock were proving correct by the feel of things. I reached down and unbuckled his belt, tugging his jeans down to his knees as I pressed hot kisses down his chest. When I got to his abs, I slowed down, taking my time. I nibbled my way down his abs to his beautiful hip bones, licking and sucking each one until he moaned. He helped me get his jeans off, and pulled off his boxer briefs at the same time.

I couldn't hide my surprise as his cock sprang out and almost hit me in the face. God, but it was beautiful and huge. It was even bigger than I expected after getting a little feel. I wrapped my fingers around it tentatively, wondering how it was going to fit inside me, especially if I didn't warn him I was a virgin. I cooed as he ripped my panties from my body, tossing them to the side, and throwing me back on the bed. He moved between my legs as his hands squeezed my breasts roughly.

I felt his cool tongue hit my clit for the first time and I cried out. It was my first time letting someone go down on me and I briefly wondered why I had waited so long. As his tongue curled around my clit and worked its way up and down my bare lips, to tease into my hole, I clenched my thighs around the side of his head. He was making me feel incredible, and I couldn't help the moans that kept leaving my lips. "Fucking god, your mouth feels so good on my pussy," I whispered, "God right there," he sucked my clit into his mouth as one big finger entered me, and I lost it. I humped against his mouth and finger as I came all over his face, my sweet juices coating his tongue and lips.

"Holy shit, you taste so fucking good." My brother said, his hand around his cock, tugging at it gently. "I wanna fuck you so bad." He grabbed a condom and looked up at me for permission, wanting to be a gentleman. My pussy was soaking wet, thankfully. That would make it a little easier.

"Go slow," I whispered, as he quickly put the condom on, and pushed between my legs and guided his cock to my entrance. He leaned in close to me and kissed my neck tenderly as he started to push into me. I tried my best to relax, but I started to tense up as I felt the pain of him stretching me.

"Hoooolllly shitttt..." he repeated, watching inch after inch sink into me ever so slowly. When he was finally most of the way in, he stopped, letting me adjust to his size. I could feel him throbbing slickly inside me and he trembled, trying to stay still. "You feel... so fucking good. God, you're tight." he whispered into my ear, slowly starting to make small thrusts inside me. "I can barely move inside your tight little pussy," he groaned. "You sure know how to make a man feel big."

"Cuz you are fucking big," I responded, finally taking a breath as he fully pulled out of me and slid all the way back in, in one thrust, taking all of my air with him again. "Oh my god," I moaned. My brother was inside of me. My brother had just taken my fucking virginity. Jesus Christ, I was fucking my brother. I started down at where we met, watching him sink into my little pussy and pull back out again.

"You are so fucking sexy, Jesus Christ." he moaned, his hand lightly coming to rest on my throat. Oh my god, was he going to choke me? Please, please, please choke me, I thought to myself. "Are you sure?" he grinned, and I realized I had said it out loud. I nodded, pushing my hips up into his, and he tightened his grip around my neck, squeezing hard. "You're a dirty little girl, aren't you? You like it when I choke you?" I nodded again, closing my eyes and letting the sensations over take me.

When I opened my eyes again, Jonathan was teasing me with the tip of his cock, rubbing it against my clit over and over, driving me insane. "Put it back in!" I demanded, pushing my hips up to try to force him back inside me. He pushed back in slowly, letting me feel every inch fill me up again, before he started to pick up a steady pace.

"I make the demands, little girl. You don't get to tell me what to do. You can ask, you can say pretty please." He grinned, "Tell me what you want." His hand tightened a little on my neck and I moaned again. "Tell me. What do you want?"

"Do it harder." I whispered, barely able to breathe, as he started to slam into me, harder and faster. I didn't care that it hurt, that he was stretching me, that I was probably bleeding a little bit. The sensation of my brother fucking me paired with the taboo thought that my own brother was inside of me was driving me closer and closer to the edge of my orgasm. I could feel him struggling not to cum, probably due to my unusual tightness.

"You like it when I squeeze your neck and take you like this? God, you're such a dirty little bitch," he leaned down and pulled the top of my costume down, biting my nipples hard as his fingers squeezed my neck even tighter. "I'm gonna make you cum all over this cock." I moaned out, squeezing around his length, "You like the dirty talk, huh? How dirty do you like it?" I merely smiled coyly up at him, and he laughed, "How kinky are you, little girl? You have some kinky fantasies? Wanna call me daddy and master and shit?" I moaned as he rocked into me, hitting a different spot this time.

"Yeah, you do." he grinned.

"Oh, right there," I cooed. "Right fucking there," I groaned, rocking back into him. He pulled back and slammed in, hitting the spot over and over as he fucked me harder.

"You like that? You like this daddy dick?" It was fucking ridiculous, but somehow that turned me on even more, knowing my brother liked fucked up dirty talk like that.

"Ohhhh yea, ohyeah, ohyeah," I cried out, my orgasm quickly approaching.

"You are one fucking dirty little girl, I love it so much," he groaned and moaned, squeezing my throat and my tit simultaneously as he pounded into my poor little abused pussy. "Come on, little girl, take this daddy dick. Cum on my dick," he pulled back and slapped my clit a few times with his cock, before flipping me onto my stomach. I looked back at him in protest, but he whispered, "Don't worry, just a few thrusts."

He pushed me onto my hands and knees and guided himself back into me from behind. Gripping my ass with both hands, he started to stroke slowly into me. BLAM! His hand came down hard on my left butt cheek, startling me and making me moan. A few strokes later and his hand smacked down on my other butt cheek. I cried out, wetness dripping down his dick, "Fuck yeah, you like when I spank that ass, huh? Little girls deserve to be spanked, you know." he pulled out and flipped me back again. Pushing back into my pussy, his hand found my throat again, "I know, baby girl, you wanna cum on my dick just like this. With my hand on your throat, showing you just who's boss. Daddy's boss. Daddy is the boss of that tight little pussy. And daddy's gonna make you cum all over this dick." I cried out, struggling to hold back.

All I wanted was to make him cum before I finished, to know that I could have that power over my big brother. I squeezed down on him and he laughed. "Are you trying to make me cum? Naughty little girl, I'm gonna punish you later for that." he squeezed my throat tighter, "Don't you worry, princess, I'm gonna be right there after you. Now cum. Cum on this daddy dick." he commanded, and I listened. I screamed out in pleasure as my body was wrecked with the second orgasm anyone had ever given me besides myself. I shivered and writhed and moaned and shook on the bed and my big brother was right there with me, just as he promised.