Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her murmurs were as conflicting as her thoughts, which I played over my speaker quite loudly and clearly. "So now you are worried are you not my dear?" I grinned, "But thinking will do you no good, your mind is mine, and you will no doubt found yourself in a limbo, a circle of thoughts that will never reach a conclusion until I step in..."

I open a small hidden fridge and take out a bottle of beer, sipping it as I look at her still counting dates and murmuring conflicting thoughts that reflects the great confusion in her mind..."And when I finally do, you will be completely, utterly, all Mine!"

I watched Monee on the monitor till she slowly put the small calendar book back into the drawer and getting herself dressed again, to which I note that she now did not bother to wear petticoat. My cock grows hard with the thought of standing next to her and rubbing my hand on her hairy mounds through the thin sari she wears.

I grinned coldly and then pick up the phone, directed a call to my agent in India, "Find her biological family, track them down, have them gather, first let greed blind them, then tell them of her job, remember, nothing but the TRUTH" I told the agent, "Time to let her family do the dirty work for me..."

After a long conversation, I hang up, and quickly draining the beer, I changed into a casual blue Nike sport pants and a matching white t shirt, then proceed downstairs.

Monee is already busying cleaning and dusting the house with a swifter duster and a garbage bag to empty the bins around the house. I looked at her plump buttocks jiggle and wiggle as she cleans the hardwood floor. I walk up behind her quietly and throw my arms around her bend waist and pressing my crotch against her buttocks as she gasped in surprise.

She turned her head and look up, her face flushed and sweating a bit on her forehead where a red bindi sits between her nicely trimmed brows, "Ooh god Mr. Steve...I thought..." Monee murmured in surprise and partially because of she didn't know what's there to say as I press my encased cock against her buttocks.

A smile curled up on the corner of my mouth, "Working hard, my all obedient servant and devoted woman?!" spoke though by me in a low voice, it sounded like a huge lightning had just exploded next to Monee's ears.

Stammering for a reply, "Ye...Yes Mr. Steve..." Monee replied in a rather shaky voice. I smile grew deeper and baring my white teeth like a beast who has its prey well under its pawns. I pull her to straighten up, her head reach only my chin as I am a lot taller than she is, I inhaled deeply of the scented oil she uses to keep her hair shiny and arrange it into a single thick plait behind her head.

Monee's body shivers as she feels my body wrapping all around her, swallowing her like great flame that consumes her mind. My hands pulled her long plait so she would look up and expose her neck. I lowered my face, first kissing her neck gently and then nibbling her. Monee moaned and wiggled in my arms then trembled as I bit her tender neck, her breath quickened and shallow as my hands slide into her sari, caressing her cunt with my experienced fingers.

My teeth bit her neck hard, leaving bruises all over her neck and shoulders as well. She bit her lips as I take pleasure of her body as mine, her legs parted as my fingers advanced their assault and thrust deep up her womanhood.

She moaned loudly, the louder as my fingers take her clit between them and rubbing it very hard, making her juice dripping on the floor and flowing down her thighs. My mouth feasted on her tender neck, biting her harder and harder.

"Ohhhh" Monee cried out as she experiences a small orgasm and leaned back against me to keep her standing, her hands clutching my t shirt as she flashes me a very motherly, yet extremely submissive look.

I laughed, then I let go of her, walking into the family room and left her alone. Monee's hands went up to her shoulders and neck, caressing the marks there made by my teeth and smiled, smiled happily.

"Oh yes, he wants me...I am still his woman...Oh how I loved to be his, I am devoted to be his..." Monee let her thought wondered happily and hummed as she went on her daily household chores. Later as she finished cleaning and dusting the house, Monee takes a peek into the family room, seeing me busying with reading a book, she dared not to intrude and decided to take a walk in the warm afternoon sun in the back yard garden.

She opens the large glass door opening into the garden, step out bare foot and inhaled deeply of the sweet fragrance of the flowers, the weather is very friendly, soft sunshine with gentle breeze that make a person simply feel...lazy.

Monee sits on the lawn under the maple tree and enjoying the sun, it's a lot better here, she decided. Here the sun is soft and gentle, while in India, it's as if one has been placed in a hot oven to which there is no escape of. She looks at the flowers and suddenly thinking about the wedding wreath of flowers there are of customary in her Hindu upbringing.

12