All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 006'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
I am greatly enjoying your story...

Although I am wondering if you have an editor. An editor might be able to help you with minor errors. As an example, in this chapter you used the word believes in place of the word beliefs. Given the fact that when you do make an error it is consistent, I would venture to guess that you could benefit from another set of eyes going over your work. As I said in the title of my comment, I am greatly enjoying your story. You are really bringing your world to life.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years agoAuthor
lack of editing

Ok feels odd to rate my own submission... Righty, editors: A person who wishes to remain unnamed has recently offered to edit my Majgen chapters, but he will only edit each chapter once. So I have kinda halted him at ch. 002 since I plan to self-edit that one further. If he corrects current version I won't have anyone to check a later version :( So it is true, at the moment noone proofreads or edits prior to first posting. I am very happy to be told of misspellings and other mistakes though. Thank you very much, I will make sure to fix those mistakes in later edits. (I'm a big fan of literotica's -EDITED function ;) ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
If it's any consolation

They say that Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby) turned in manuscripts that were a mess. It took his editor months to get them ready to publish. Yet somehow Fitzgerald is still recognized as a great author.

MrOzymandMrOzymandalmost 16 years ago
A surprising find in the land of Literotica

There are times where I find a story that I wasn't expecting to find, and this is one of those times. I had seen the first five chapters posted but rather dismissed it because of the rather vague description of the story. However curiosity got the best of me when I noticed that it was getting very high ratings.

I am glad that I decided to read it. It's a definite diamond in the rough. The storyline builds at a smooth pace that doesn't leave the reader bored nor leave the reader gasping to keep up. Each released chapter helps flesh out the primary characters as well as some of the more important supporting characters in the series. But the really nice and subtle detail is the questions that are left un-answered. Many times authors will rush out to give closure to a scene, instead here it is left unresolved with leeway to allow for further development if revisited.

It will benefit from an editor/proofreader to take care of the niggling grammar and spelling issues, but that's common to any piece of writing.

ellynei, keep up the great work with this story as I am looking forward to see how things develop. One hopes and wishes for the best of Majgen as she tries to find herself.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

the writing flows very well for me. the content is amazing. rich, detailed and emotional each time one rereads this. amongst the very best.

manlychee (too lazy to sign in)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous